A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Gina's secret cave

Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Gina's secret cave Empty Gina's secret cave

Post by Jules 10/22/2012, 11:12 am

Gina entered the cave, crouching as she felt the top of the cave with her hands. As it opened out into her cave and the area widened she straightened up looking around her into the space she had created, with the dim reddish orange flames flickering from torches hung in different places in the cave to the carpet in the centre, the bean bags surrounding it and the stereos in one corner and her bookshelf in the other, her guitar propped up against it. Gina smiled, looking around. She had somewjere to call her own. Walking forward she jumped onto a green beanbag and sunk into it, laying back and closing her eyes blissfully.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Gina's secret cave Empty Re: Gina's secret cave

Post by Holly 10/22/2012, 11:16 am

Zachary was walking by, completely baffled by the mystery called girls. He sighed as he looked around, his eyes taking in every detail. He then saw a cave and decided to go in it, but after he figured out what postitive was in Chinese so he could put in the battery's to his flash light. Finally he threw his light back in the bag and walked closer, then into the cave
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/22/2012, 11:20 am

Gina heard some rustling sounds breaking into her peaceful state of bliss. It sounded like someone coming into the cave, her head snapped up. Something told her not to draw her sword immediately but wait and see. "Who's there?", she called loudly.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/22/2012, 11:22 am

"a lost demigod?" Zachary returned and tried to see who was talking. "I'm a friendly, so no war" he said knowing they, or whoever was ready to fight. "mind showing yourself?" he asked into te darkness
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/22/2012, 11:31 am

Gina snapped her fingers and the reddish flames came back on. Her fiery red hair looked even more bright and seemed to glow in the light, it gave the vague impression that her head was on fire. Her eyes were stormy blue and storm clouds seemed to be swirling in them. She looked slightly suspicious and hadnt relaxed her posture, nevertheless she mmgave a small smile and said "Im Gina, whats your name?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/22/2012, 11:34 am

"Zachary" he replied, fixing his own stormy gray eyes onto her. He had red hair, which was obvious to anyone, so that was a bit of common knowledge. "am I intruding?" he inquired as he took a step closer, his hand casualy on his belt, near to his sheath, just in case
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/22/2012, 11:42 am

Gina relaxed and took a step backwards sinking back into the beanbag she'd jumped out of. "No its fine i wasnt really doing anything" she said carelessly, "Make yourself comfortable". Leaning back in her beambag, she made a makeshit lifting gesture with her left hand, she raised it slowly and labpuredly as though the air was putting up some sort of defence, she did this looking toward the direction Zachary had entered through. Following this, there was a thump and a large clash, Gina smiled knowing that the cave enterance had been sealed off by the small boulder near the entrance that she used for this purpose. She turned to Zachary, "So, tell me something about yourself" she said, trying to be friendly.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/22/2012, 11:55 am

Zachary heard the noise and decided it to be one thing. She had sealed them both in. His mind went on autopilot as he calculated and strategized ways to escape, fight, or survive inside the cave. He sat down in one of the other beanbags, thinking of how long it had been since he had sat in one. He managed a smile before he spoke. "well, I'm Zachary son of Athena, 16 and I hail from the state of Virginia" he started to say. "I've been at camp a while, but never left it" he said "um....well what more do you wish to know?"
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/22/2012, 12:03 pm

"Well, i dont know",Gina shrugged, "whatever you wanna tell me". Gina began spinning webs between her fingers absentmindedly.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/22/2012, 3:10 pm

"how about you tell me about yourself first" Zachary said as he rubbed his sore shoulder. 50 pounds of Rocm falling on you isn't exactly going to be painless
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/22/2012, 10:54 pm

Gina smirked, "Well 'm names Gina Ivanovic and I used to be a gypsie until few days ago." she said laughing, "Im a daughter of Hecate and I love dark caves, exploring, spiders and well obviously Magic" as she said the last word she clenched her fist and opened it to reveal a ball of purple energy that crackled and sparkled, she bounced this around in her palms, looking expectantly at Zachary.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/23/2012, 8:23 am

Zachaty cringed at the word 'spider' but then forgot about it as he watched her with the purple orb of energy, crackling too. "that's an interesting power, I have none though" he said as he watched her carefully, trying to figure out her next move
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/23/2012, 8:35 am

Gina smiled sadly as she watched Zachary trying to gauge her next reaction, she was used to people being wary of her. She tossed the purple ball up in the air and vanished it by flicking her hand. Turning to Zachary she said, "I find the words "interesting" and "weird" are ofte n interchanged when it comes to me. Sometimes I think if I had no powers I'd be less of a freak. But you're a child of Athena, you must be pretty smart and lets see..war tactics? I've seen the way you observe my every move like your trying to figure out the best way to take me down. Im sure you havn't gotten nothing from your mom".
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/23/2012, 8:59 am

Zachary showed a smile. "war is not only my field of strategizing, but yes I have been thinking of every variable to this situation and I must say in the event of a fight in here you would have the upper hand to start, as did the confederacy in the civil war" he said calmly. "and I would like to think my skills come from my ancestor, as well as my mother" he continued then looked at her "you are friendly, right? Not an enemy in disguise?"
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/23/2012, 9:13 am

Gina laughed, "I am friendly", she agreed, "not the best strategy to ask me upfront though" she added with a small wink. "What did you say about your ancestors?", she asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/23/2012, 9:25 am

Zachary liked it that she laughed. "hm? Oh yeah, my ancestor is one of the greatest generals ever. Robert Edward Lee" he said and looked at her as he smiled, well slightly. "I like to think I take after him"
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/23/2012, 9:36 am

"Well wow thats nice" Gina said. Her eyes changed colour gradually from the stormy blue it almost always was to a warm light hazel shade. "Id like to pretend I knew who he is, but as a former gypsie Im afraid I know very little about what most people usually know..", she said apolpgetically. "I do know a great deal about other stuff though, stuff people know consider useless I suppose"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/23/2012, 10:01 am

"I've always wanted to learn some gypsy knowledge, care to teach me?" he asked as his eyes stopped darting around, a sign of Either A: he had given up B/ he had every detail
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/23/2012, 10:47 am

Gina laughed, her eyes sparkling as she did, "You've always wanted some gypsie knowledge? Really? Thats a new one". She smiled kindly, "Well I'll do my best, what is it that you want to know?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/23/2012, 12:37 pm

"I've heard from numerous sources that a gypsie could be a lier, or a witch, or simply a trader. So my question is. What is a gypsy?" he asked politely, hoping not to offend her
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/23/2012, 12:53 pm

Gina looked thoughtful, "Well, a gypsy is basically a persom who is
    Inclined to a nomadic or unconventional way of life.. A person who doesnt settle down anywhere, doesnt subscribe to any of the rules that other humans impose upon themselves, education, marriage, work, childbearing, retirement, responsibility..these worda mean nothing to a gypsy
    he does simply what he wants to and loves hinself and everything around him unconditionally. If I had to tell you what a gypsy is is one sentence, I would tell you that a Gypsy is..Free." Gina smiled at this point, pausing before she continued. "Tradtionally yes, gypsies have been traders and witches, simply because these professions do not require you to put doqn rpots anywhere. Our people have also been famous and celebrated as healers and craftsmen. I myself am a descedent of a famous medieval Irish witch, which I thought explained my powers before I found out about Hecate, my mom I mean. As for liar, imagine having no restrictions, no commitments, no responsibilites, no fixed life infact, being able to be or do or go wherever you want... Would lying really mean anything to you?", she smiled kindly at Zachary knowing how hard it was to understand the world of a gypsy for people who'd had fairly conventional lives.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/23/2012, 7:37 pm

Zachaty nodded in understanding "I see, well then in some aspects I've been a gypsy I suppose, not following rules, nomad lifestyle and such. I ran away from home at a young age, live with a few other demigods before settling here" he told her smiling. "are you American?" he asked her "and if so what state?" He really liked talking to her, since she actually listened and replied like a normal person, even if they were no where near normal
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/23/2012, 9:38 pm

"Really?" Gina cocked an eyebrow, this was interesting. She found herself really relaxing and settling into a conversation for the first time in ages. Zachary was...different, she liked that. "Well no my dad's Irish so I suppose Im Irish too though like I said, Im not really from anywhere..Iv been a over the world. The paat six months of my life I spent travelling around America which is why Im here." Gina crossed her legs snd looked up at Zachary curiously, asking"What about you? What does mortal parent do?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/24/2012, 2:38 am

"I'm Virginian...an uh..." he said sighing. "my dad was a CIA operative. Killed in a mission" he said slowly, looking down towards his feet. "I grew up in the woods basically, I had no father since I was 7"
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/24/2012, 2:42 am

"Oh", Gina looked away sadly. She dint say she was sorry or try to be sympathetic because she knew how little any of that meant, when you felt pain you just felt it and there was no point pretending you dint. "Do you want some beer?", she said, looking back up at Zach.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 7:14 am