A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+23
magnetonrobo
Kat The Reject
pilot
kaitycat4
Tyrannic
Break
Royce Cox
shortyy.xo
Drgnslr
Komaeda
Death Pony
GlassesGirl111
Oli_Paxton
High King Fridgeir
annabeth2030
Ryn the Sylph of Heart
communist
sienna
Kendall
Nemesis
Steve Rogers
Maybeth
Amy Pond
27 posters

Bad wounds

Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Bad wounds Empty Bad wounds

Post by Amy Pond 10/22/2012, 8:06 pm

Matt carried in the critically injured boy, and lay him on a bed. Unfortunately, he had no healing gift or powers, so they'd have to rely on good ol' ambrosia and nectar. From the way Molly looked, this boy had to live or she'd never forgive herself. Matt had been perfecting the art of reading people's facial expressions while in New York.

"What happened, Molly?"
    He says in a relatively calm tone. His next question would be why there was a body out in the woods.

Molly enters after her brother, silent tears trickling down her cheeks. She was probably scarred for life by that fateful walk in the forest. "Please, Matt. I don't want to talk about it." She says between sobs. At the moment, the demigod felt as if this was all her fault. Why couldn't she have been brave enough to use her bow?

"Please, live."
    She says, kneeling beside Robert's bed. Her voice was almost a whisper, so no one could hear it, except for the unconscious boy on the bed.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Bad wounds Empty Re: Bad wounds

Post by Maybeth 10/23/2012, 12:59 pm

I feel my body hurting terribly... horribly... so MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But wait a second... Did that was a "feel"... I try to open my eyes... I FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't dead!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was alive!!!!!!!!!! A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I'm on a bed or something... I try to stand up but a spooky hurt on my stomach and head makes me fall down again... And then I feel sweaty... cold... TOO HOT... NOOOOOOOO... It's TOO COLD.... Or...
    My thoughts are still tangled... memories come... they hurt me like if someone stubbs me again and again... I remember my self scream... I laugh... I laugh until to scream again from pain...
    Fever is still there making me suffer... I prefer death but none kills me now I mostly need it... I simply remember shadows... Two people always that take care of me... One day I open my eyes but see Louisa standing next to me... she laughs... her evil laugh... I scream again and again until to faint... When I open my eyes again I feel beter and my vision is beter... I mubble something weakly and look around me... I see Moly... and a shadow... Is it Louisa? NO it can't be... It's a boy... a tall boy who looked bigger than me... What is he doing here? How long am I here? Who is he? I'm fighting to close my mouth so I won't dissipate my few powers left...
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 10/23/2012, 8:51 pm

Matt still wanted to know what happened, but it was clear that the boy needed good medical attention. Some that was beyond him, beyond even a child of Apollo. Maybe a few would do it. From what Matt could tell, he definitely was delirious. Matt ran a hand through his hair, a bit worried about what would happen next. This boy could live, but he couldn't make that happen.

"Molly, we need some one with a good medical knowledge." He says tentatively, knowing that his sister was very emotional and probably was taking this to heart. "I'll do the best I can to keep him alive." He adds, noticing how upset Molly looked.

Molly wanted to just run and hide under her bunk and cry, but she knew that Matt was being very sensible. She just couldn't be as calm as he was, though. "Robert, you'll be okay." She says, trying to convince herself that it was true. She doesn't acknowledge that Matt even spoke, unable to concentrate on anything but the injured Robert.

Matt felt helpless at this point. He had to do something, after all, he was the only composed person here. He looks about for some nectar, knowing that the god's food would help. "Molly, stay with him. I'm going for some ambrosia or nectar." He says, sprinting to the other end of the infirmary. He opens up a cabinet, pulling out bandages and other necessaries for fixing up an injured person. He finally finds a bottle of nectar and runs back.

Ooc: Wow, this is a great story plot.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/24/2012, 11:09 am

I feel sweaty again hoping I won't die. I understood who the boy was finally... MATT!! Moly's brother.I close my eyes suddenly as a deep pain hits me on the head and I see some scene's from my fight... Tears now run down my cheaks and I wish I won't look like an idiot.I can see Louisa laugh... die... hit me... and then... wispers... shadows... That must be! He saved my life! I wisper my self unable to believe it. How did he know? I feel very questioned as I open my eyes... It is obvious that I'm fighting with death... Their faces... Specially Moly's... I wish I could hug her once more... Tell her how much I love her... but I can't. I mustn't talk. Any wisper and sound could squeal my hideout and death find me... so I just look her crying.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 10/24/2012, 3:55 pm

Molly carefully brushes Robert's tears away, knowing somehow he was afraid to speak. She suddenly feels a stroke of panic as she notices that he was struggling to keep a grip on life. "No!" She says, barely audible. "Matt! I think he's-" She stops, her voice vanishing as she mouthed the words "Dying." Fresh tears appeared in her bright, sky blue eyes. "No! Please don't go!" She says, sobbing once more.

Matt, who had been attempting to sort out some way to get ambrosia into Robert, looked pale as he heard Molly's words. He knew that this boy's death would be linked with his sister's life. "Molly, he'll live. I-" He stops short, as if for the first time noticing the injured boy's condition. He couldn't bring himself to say the remainder of his sentence, knowing that it would most likely be a lie.

Ooc: If you kill him(Which for Molly's sake I hope you don't) , it will bring up a great plot! He'd probably get Elysium, since he was Louisa's victim.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/25/2012, 2:30 pm

OOc: what's the Elysium?

I couldn't see her like this...
    -Moly... I gathered most of my powers... I'll be fine... kkhhh... ahhh... Don't worry I aded hoping I would sound sure. To be honest death was sitting on the next bed smiling me... But I hoped he'd never get that he wanted... I would FIGHT!!!
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 10/27/2012, 8:53 pm

Ooc: The place where the good heroes go when they die.

Bic:
    Molly was startled when Robert spoke. He sounded pretty strong considering his condition. "I can't help but worry." She says, her voice less hysterical.

Matt walks back to mixing his odd concoction of medicine. He listens to his sister's conversation, watching through the corner of his eye. He was honestly glad that this kid, whatever his name was, spoke and seemed relatively alert. He was a good bit suspicious, though.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/28/2012, 8:51 am

I tried to smile but I should mostly look like grimace... If it was for me to die I decided to do one more thing... I would ask Matt to leave but he would learn it one day anyways... I lifted my bed and kissed her softly... I suddenly felt like I was in fire...I wasn't sure if death was so close now...I felt beter and beter... It was so strange that I screamed a little... I had an odd feeling... a power was floating my blood... it was fulling me... from my feet to my head... tip-to-toe I was healthy and strong... My wounds were of course still there and I was hurting but when the odd feeling left me... I wasn't dizzy no more... Everything was clear in my mind... I was feeling myself again... I smiled...
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 10/28/2012, 10:42 am

I walked in, grabbing some gauze and bandages and stuff to fix up Nyro's torn up paw. Stupid cat... I'll never know how she gets herself into those kinds of situations. I leave.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 10/28/2012, 8:24 pm

Molly had the same sensation she had at the beach, when he first kissed her. She didn't want to pull away, finding herself enjoying the kiss more than expected. She didn't care what Matt thought, although his response would most likely be not the happiest. She kisses back, perfectly happy.

Through the corner of his eye, Matt sees them. The tiny vial of nectar in his hand suddenly breaks, as Matt had an odd sense of anger. Suddenly Matt wanted Robert to die, naturally being protective of his sister. Love didn't fare well with Matt, the reason he left camp. He storms out, heading towards anywhere but there. Possibly out of camp again, but unlikely.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/30/2012, 11:46 am

I looked her deep into the eyes... something broke far away from me... I didn't bother much, I only cared for her now... I lifted more realizing the pain wasn't so bad now... In some days I could almost walk!!! Suprising!!! I looked around for Matt but he was nowhere in sight...I decided to ignore that fact and I kissed Moly again... I could no more rule my-self...
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 11/4/2012, 11:46 am

I walked into the infirmary, setting my med kit down on the counter, not too many people in today, which was pretty good, the violence at camp was starting to lower.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 11/4/2012, 11:49 am

I wandered back into the infirmary, still holding the empty cup of nectar. Mars attempted to scurry in by squeezing between my leg and the doorframe, but I stuck my foot out to block his progress. "No, Mars, you can't come in here. You'll make too much of a racket."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/4/2012, 11:51 am

i looked over to see Kendall entering the infirmary, and there was Mars trying to get in, but she had stopped him.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2012, 11:55 am

Mars turned away, looking disappointed as I tossed the cup into the trash can and walked into the room, glancing around for a healer.... And look, there was David. How convenient. "Hey David -- could you heal my shoulder? It's killing me."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/4/2012, 11:59 am

i nodded"no problem" I said and walked over to Kendall, I hadn't healed in a god amount of time.I held my hands above her shoulder and started chanting in Greek, as a light blue energy started to seep out of my hands and started to heal Kendall's shoulder.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2012, 12:04 pm

I sighed and shut my eyes, feeling my shoulder getting better and better by the moment -- the nectar had helped, but moving my shoulder a lot made it hurt like hell even a few minutes afterwards. Thank the gods for Apollo healers, or else I'd have to train my left hand to deliver knock-out punches.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/4/2012, 12:12 pm

I had noticed she was easing down, hopefully that was a sign of it working"is it working?" I asked her, but kept healing.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2012, 12:18 pm

"Oh, yeah. Feels a lot better now, thanks." I opened one eye to look at David and see if there were any effects to his healing me -- as in, getting really tired or something. Broken bones weren't easy for anybody to heal.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/4/2012, 12:26 pm

ooc:I actually already noticed that, I just consider it as 2 healing's to had healed her.

bic: David had nodded and stopped, he had a small head ache now so he had to sit down.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2012, 12:28 pm

"You okay, Dave?" I asked him, reaching up to rub my shoulder. Aah, that felt much better.... It was probably fully healed and ready to punch Eric in the face again.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/4/2012, 12:30 pm

"super, just a little head ache" I said closing my yes and rubbing my temple, that normally helped me with head aches.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2012, 12:33 pm

"You need an aspirin or something?" I offered him, glancing at the cabinets. Thank the gods that they were labelled -- if not, I'd have to dig through them all and mess up the entire place.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/4/2012, 1:24 pm

"thats would be nice" I said, looking at the cabinet, so I stood up.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2012, 1:27 pm

I went over to the cabinets and opened the one labelled "Painkillers." There were rows of bottles and syringes, which looked slightly intimidating, but I found some ibuprofen and took out a pill for David. I turned, putting the bottle back, and then held out the pill to David.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/18/2024, 10:14 pm