A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Eudoxia the Falsely Accused

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Eudoxia the Falsely Accused Empty Eudoxia the Falsely Accused

Post by Steve Rogers 1/6/2013, 12:23 am

Name: Eudoxia the Falsely Accused

Age: Eudoxia looks to be seventeen, but is actually over two thousand years old.

Mortal Parent: Aethon

God Parent: Dike

Date of Birth: December 21, 300 BC

Place of Birth: Athens, Greece

Hometown/Last Residence: Athens, Greece. However she also spent two thousand years in a block of ice in the Atlantic.

Race/ethnicity: Eudoxia is Mediterranean, being of a Greek origin.

Accent: She has a light greek accent.

Skin Tone: She has dark tan skin fem spending so much time in the sun. Her skin is weathered from years in the sun.However, this is when she uses her special necklace that hides her appearance. However, without the necklace, her real skin color is paper white, almost translucent.

Eye Color: Her eyes are dark and beautiful with the use of her magical necklace. Without it, however, her eyes are blood shot red.

Hair Color: Dark, dark, brown, her hair is beautiful and glorious. It shines in the sun, perfectly straight, it is absolutely gorgeous.
    Without the necklace, her hair is of snakes. Many types of snake, some poisonous, some not, although those that are poisonous have poison not potent enough to do more than cause searing pain in the affected limb for an hour or so. The snakes writhe and lash out and will bite, another reason why Eudoxia fears being near people.

Hair Length: Her hair reaches the down the length of her back, all the way down to her rear end.
    Without the necklace, her hair of snakes is much shorter, the snakes only reaching her shoulders.

Height: She is very tall, reaching about five foot 7 inches.

Weight: Eudoxia is underweight a little bit, only weighing 120

Body Type: Eudoxia is very lean, almost underweight. Although, she is actually quite muscular.

Appearance: Eudoxia is extremely beautiful. She has dark brown hair that is very ing, sleek, shiny, perfectly straight and goes down the length of her back all the way down to her rear end. She has gorgeous, dark brown eyes that glisten and sparkle. her eyes look remarkably like the gem known as tiger's eye. She has dark skin that is sun kissed and a little weathered from all those years in the sun, and in the ice. She always wears a special tiger's eye pendant necklace, and a tiger's eye bracelet, the necklace was a gift from her mother Dike, the bracelet a gift from her father. The bracelet is comprised of six tigers eye spheres all woven into a black strand of rope. As of late, she has been wearing a watch on the other wrist. However, Eudoxia bears a curse. The necklace which was a gift from her mother, hides her true appearance. In truth, she is nothing beautiful. She has paper white skin that is almost translucent. She has bloody, red, blood shot eye, snakes for hair, and she cries tears of blood. But the most horrible, is that she is missing both her arms, which were torn off as punishment for her crimes. Her mother's magical pendant hides these from the eyes of the mortals, such as demigods and regular people. However, Gods, satyrs, dryads, nymphs, animals and monsters can see her false appearance and are appalled.

Weapon: Eudoxia fights with a battle axe. The axe has two blades, and is branded with the image of a scroll with wings sprouting from it, representing the justice given by her mother Dike. And the scroll is tied with a snake, representing her curse. She also has a short sword, about a foot and a half long, and three throwing knives, all branded with her symbol, the winged scroll tied with a snake. All her weapons are Celestial Bronze, and each turns into one of the spheres of tigers eye in her bracelet.

Armor: Eudoxia's weapons make of five of the six tigers eye spheres in her bracelet. The last sphere turns into a celestial bronze shield, branded with her symbol.

Pet(s): None, animals are too afraid to go near her.

Skills/Talents: Euoxia has reached a point where she believes that she has no skills that are useful. However she is a rather gifted writer, and artist. She is a rather gifted musician, although she only plays ancient greek instruments such as the lyra and the phorminix.

Flaws: Eudoxia has had a hard, challenging life. Over the years, she has many, many flaws. For one thing, she is extremely withdrawn. She's shy and timid around people and tends to avoid people. Actually, she goes to great lengths to avoid people, and she becomes very tongue-tied around people. She's very weak-willed. She lacks willpower, and the strength to cary out her wishes. This troves challenging in a fight, where she especially lacks the willpower to live. She's not suicidal, per say. As part of her curse, she is forbidden to commit suicide. It's impossible for her. She's extremely unlucky, ill-fated, destined for doom. Only one so unlucky as herself, could have received her fate. It was her unluckiness that resulted in her being the perfect person to be framed for the murder of her father. And as a result of this, she has become spiteful and temperamental towards other, which is another reason that she goes to such great length to a avoid people, because she fears lashing out at them. She has problems with rejection. Another reason that she goes to such great lengths to avoid people is because she has problems and fears of being rejected. Because of her hideous, cursed stated, she suffers from acute rejection syndrome, and will avoid people entirely to avoid being rejected. And for those with whom she does become close to, she becomes extremely over protective of them, even to the point of sacrificing herself. She is depressed and extremely pessimistic. Not only that but she is meek and lacks spirit and courage. She is also a masochist.

Strengths: She's really a rather good fighter, and she'd very good with animals and vey kind.

Weaknesses: However, the curse destroyed all hope of her making anything out of that. She's emotionally compromised. She's too emotionally compromised to fight, and she avoids people and animals avoid her like the plague.

Likes: She likes the color blue. She likes small fuzzy animals, particularly cats. She loves good books, chocolate, and she loves the out doors. She's also a big fan of hiking as well.

Dislikes: She hates the color yellow. She doesn't like monsters and isn't fond of other people.

Fears:Eudoxia is extremely afraid of the dark and extremely afraid of people, and being rejected. Having gone through so much emotional pain from being cursed by the goods, and living for hundreds of years in rejection, she has become afraid of people and being rejected. She is afraid of monsters that have become attracted to her hideousness, and attack her almost twice as much as a normal demigod, so she is afraid of what lurks in the dark. Having gone through so much pain in her life, she had become afraid of inflicting or causing pain to others, although she is fine with pain herself.

Personality: Eudoxia, is a sad girl, and comes off as extremely depressed. She is rather dark and mysterious, and tries her best to suppress her emotions but is usually just sad.

Powers: She was stripped of her powers when she was cursed, so she is without powers except for her necklace which hides her appearance.

Social Status: She has no friends, no family, she is very low on the social ladder.

Summer or Year Rounder: Year Rounder, as she has no where left to go.

Years at Camp: Three weeks so far, she's only just a new arrival

Life Before CHB: Eudoxia was born on December 21 sometime in 400 BC. She lead a happy, peachy life on her father's farm, until she was 16 years old. On the day she turned 16, December 21, Eudoxia fell asleep the previous night, and awoke on December 22 with absolutely no recollection of the previous day. However, she discovered that her father had been murdered and all the evidence pointed to herself as the killer. Eudoxia promised and swore that she wasn't the culprit, but it didn't matter. The gods were convinced it was she who had killed her father and the furies were sent after her to avenge her father's death. For an entire year, Eudoxia ran from the furies, until she came to the icy northern hemisphere of the earth. With no choice left, Eudoxia jumped into the icy waters where she was frozen, preserved, and protected for two thousand years. It was Dike, her mother who had protected her, having heard her prayers. However, when two thousand years passed, she was awoken, the ice having thawed. Zeus was angry that she had fled, and put a curse on the beautiful girl. He changed her hair to snakes, her eyes two blood red, her tears to blood and he tore off her arms and punishment. Dike felt bad for her and gave her the necklace to make her appearance seem normal, dropped her off at CHB and convinced Zeus to give her a way to lift the curse. Zeus agreed saying the only way the curse could be lifted is if she were to find who really killed her father. Now Eudoxia spends every day of her life trying desperately to figure out who really killed her father.

Role-playing Example: I walked into the arboretum. It was cold outside, the air chilling me to my very bones, although as of late, I always seemed to be cold. I sat down on the ground and looked around. Back in Athens. I'd never even heard of this strange place called America. But now I know, back in Athens, back in ancient Greece, there was no America. Not yet. I sat down in the snow and pulled out a good book -fascinating things, books- and began to read. Okay, so it wasn't really fascinating. I was still learning how to read so the book only read simple things like "Go, dog, go". But that was alright. Even though it took me a good half an hour to complete, I still enjoyed the book. However it was when one camper came along and started to be friendly, that I froze up. I didn't know what to do! How to act! H-help!

Notes: Nope.

Last edited by Agent LastWish on 1/10/2013, 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Eudoxia the Falsely Accused Empty Re: Eudoxia the Falsely Accused

Post by Chuck 1/9/2013, 11:41 am

Litae are a group of goddesses. Pick one specific goddess. I thought you were going to use Aphrodite? That gift would be quite suitable for a child of Aphrodite. Or perhaps you could use Adikia, the counterpart to Dike, the goddess of injustice and wrongdoing. Or maybe Dike herself. That would be quite ironic. You don't have to use one of these suggestions, I'd just prefer you didn't use the Litae, as they are more of a group of goddesses. Make sure you change every time you mention "Litae" as well.

You mentioned that her skin was very tan, but later you said she is also fair? I see that you said when not using her necklace she is paper white, but can you be a bit more clear on what she looks like without it?

At 5'11" and 98 lbs, "a little underweight" is an understatement. Change the weight so it's more reasonable. A healthy weight for a girl 5'11" would be anywhere between 135-176 lbs. Also keep in mind that muscle weight more than fat.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 1/9/2013, 7:44 pm

Alright. I like Dike because of the irony of it.

I apologize, my grasp of the hight to weight ratio is not very good.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 1/10/2013, 7:11 pm

Now replace all the time you mentioned Litae in the Life Before CHB.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 1/10/2013, 7:47 pm

I apologize, I must've missed those. Edited.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 1/14/2013, 3:59 pm

Approved. You have been awarded 550 drachmas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 4:28 am