A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sawyer Atkins

Catronus
    Catronus

Female
    Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2012-01-15

Sawyer Atkins Empty Sawyer Atkins

Post by Catronus 1/22/2013, 2:22 pm

Sawyer Atkins 2dtr4vt

Sawyer Atkins Tumblr_mh10k4TWQr1qa4w2ho1_500_large

Name: Sawyer Atkins.
    Eyes: Sawyer's eyes are a warm, nutty brown colour.
    Hair: Sawyer's haircolour is almost identical to her eyecolour, except for some redder strands. It falls just past her shoulders.
    Height: 1,67 m
    Body Type: Looks somewhat flimsy, but her arms, stomach and legs has a lot of muscles. Her buttocks and breasts are also fairly small, which she finds annoying.
    Skin Color: A healthy, but pale colour. Her nose, cheeks and arms are also dimly freckled.

God Parent: Louis Atkins, 46, former english teacher, now a private piano teacher
    Mortal Parent: Melpomene, muse of tragedy
    Country of Origin: England, UK

Pets: None, her father is allergic. She really likes cats, though.
    Talents: Sawyer is an excellent piano player, fencer and sword-fighter.
    Weapon**: An epée in celestial bronze, with the following inscription (it's very small, yes) on the blade: γενναιότητα απαιτείται για την επίτευξη των στόχων ενός ατόμου. It means 'bravery is required to achieve one's goals.' The epée was made by a Hephaestus-girl named Penny, and Sawyer returned the favour by learning her how to play the piano.
    Flaws: Uncooperative, foolhardy, never on time, blames others, inconsiderate. She isn't very deep either, as she mainly just cares about parties, boys, and other stuff like that.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None.
    Life Before CHB*: Sawyer was born in England to Louis Atkins and the greek muse of tragedy Melpomene. Melpomene left just after Sawyer was born, leaving Louis alone with the child.
    At school, Sawyer was for sure one of the most popular girls. But everything changed the year she turned fourteen; a monster found her and attacked her. She was very lucky to survive, and got away with only a small scar on her neck. Immideatly after leaving the hospital, a satyr from her school found her and brought her to CHB.

RP Example*:
    "You're a demigod, Sawyer." The younger boy, whom she recognized as a boy from her school, looked seriously at her.
    "I'm a what? You know what, I think you're a bit confused." Sawyer looked at the younger boy, and managed a faint smile. What on earth is this boy talking about? she thought to herself, me, a demigod?"
    "A demigod, miss. You're not safe here, so I'd suggest that you'd come with me," the boy continued, his expression just as blank and serious as before. He then reached out his hand, but Sawyer didn't take it.
    "Wait a second," she said unsurely. "I can't just ... leave? I don't know what you're talking about!"
    Any notes about your characters: Nope.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Sawyer Atkins Empty Re: Sawyer Atkins

Post by nix 1/22/2013, 2:53 pm

Approved.

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 2:09 pm