A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+42
Psyche Castle
Annabeth Mcheart
lunamoonlight
aminj123
AutumnSiren
Jinjaku
ZephixVI
The Cheshire Cat
Rick Sanchez
HaleyTheRandom
Green
muse
Milocross
tytysworld
dragonwolf
Daffodil987
mabel pines
Alpha Wolf
wolfhowller
Mason
beanie
Starmyr
jake.
Break
Sammy
John Samarintos
honey
Brastus
Marceline
Jules_Mcguelz
calvin
HorrorRPGamer
Maggie Chase
MJhere
ML
JosieWosie
Ryger17
Oli_Paxton
Doug The Turtle
OhMySparkles
Alyssa
Morgan Landry
46 posters

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:) Empty The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/7/2013, 2:36 pm

Welcome to mi casa! That's French for front door!

Hey there Guest, welcome! I'm Morgan. Or Flo. Or Irene. Whichever name you prefer, really xD

My posting frequency ~ Normally around once or twice per day depending on the post length and my inspiration. I usually never go more than three days without posting unless I have something eg I'm spending time with my family, or busy with uni, or stuck on a spaceship without WiFi.

My post length ~ Pretty much depends. I can type up thirty-lines posts if I feel like it or go on a one-liner madness spree. But when I do one-liners I make sure the other person's okay with it ^^

Plotting ~ Oh yes, I do love plotting. Therefore, if I randomly ask for your Skype or WhatsApp or something, it's not that I attempt to stalk you (or am I) but more that I like to casually discuss that kind of stuff. And also enjoy talking to you. Perhaps. Maybe?

The Greeks

Morgan Landry - form
    God parent: Hecate
    Description: Morgan is the lieutenant of the Hecate cabin. When she's not training or planning Capture-The-Flag games with her siblings she can be found either brewing potions or scampering around with her best friend Cypress. She's the type of person who always cheers you up, gets you cookies when you're down and generally does her best to make you feel better. Morgan has a lot of imagination and is usually good at seeing through deceits and manipulation. That being said she is very sensitive to criticism and is subject to burn-outs.

Spoiler:

Jana Kay - form
    God Parent: Demeter
    Description: Jana Kay is a super optimistic and quirky daughter of Demeter. Look for the lanky teen growing flowers with red polka dots, wearing mismatched flip flops and bermuda shorts. She's got long blonde hair and often streaks it with chalk die or braids it with daisies. Jana Kay is always there for everyone, and even though she looks all cute and polite, she's got some really savage cusswords up her sleeve. (She only uses them during monster fights.) She has a thick Scottish accent, most people at camp don't understand her easily.

Spoiler:

Victoria Laroche-Guyot - form
    God parent: Athena
    Description: Uh, Victoria isn't my most pleasant character. Her main interests are nanotech, geology and astrophysics. Most of the time she either trains or just sits in the Athena cabin or any kind of lab where she can conduct experiments peacefully. She doesn't really socialize, mainly because of her schizoid personality disorder, but you're welcome to try and bond with her.
    links:

Chiara Moreau - form
    God parent: Ares
    Description: She's an @ss.

Spoiler:

Male!Chiara:

Hwan DaeSeon - form
    God parents: Deimos
    Description: DaeSeon (or Sundae) is a tall and ripped Asian camper. She's one of the jocks. Always in number tees and high tops, she's either chasing after a basketball or doing pull-ups in a gym rack. After years of cramming in the Hermes cabin, ignored by her godly parent, kicked out by her mother for being gay, she joined the army of Kronos and fought at their side in Manhattan. Thanks to Percy who vouched for all demigods to be spared, she got pardoned and returned to camp. Right now she's chasing after her childhood dream of becoming a K-pop idol.

Links:

Sloane Bellamy - form
    God parent: Khione
    Description:

Links:

Sawyer Ferreira - form
    God parent: Hephaestus
    Description: Sawyer is the ugliest girl at Camp Half-Blood. Imagine a half-burned Quasimodo face on Dwayne Johnson's body and you've pretty much cornered what she looks like. On the personality level, she's someone loyal who's ready to jump into a fight any second, to defend herself or someone else. She's conscientious, nurturing and violent. Think Brienne of Tarth.

Links:

Cleopatra Belmonte - form
    God parent: Aphrodite
    Description: Every day is Valentine's day here. Cleopatra is one of the super popular girls at camp, always dresses in the latest trends and could turn a trash bag into something glamorous. She comes off as sweet and friendly, but has generous heaps of gossip, love dramas and backstabbing up her sleeve. You may think she's vain, but she is as cunning as a snake and socially checkmates all her rivals. She's here to steal your guy and your girl.

Links:

Maddy Scott - form
    God parent: Dionysus
    Description: Maddy is from New York. Since she was little she wanted to become an actress and has achieved her goal by taking up kid roles as a child, then working her way up into YA movies and historical dramas. At camp, she's very open and hangs out with everyone. She's the "weird" sort of friend -- when you're with her, it gets pretty crazy one way or another. She's got a very exuberant and flamboyant personality. Her clothing is full of outlandish patterns, jungle prints and bright, flashy colours. You can't miss her.

Links:

Arian Firenze - form
    God parent: Apollo
    Description: Arian is the kind, cheerful and temperamental daughter of Apollo. She's very nice but her mood can flare up like a gas leak. It's easy to get her worked up about stuff like education, poverty and LGBT+ issues. Apart from that she's a surfer girl with very tan skin, sunkissed hair and bright blue eyes, just looking for some fun.

Links:

Lee Sherwood - form
    God parent: Hermes
    Description: Lee is the skater girl daughter of Hermes. Never up to any good, you can see her climbing buildings, riding her board, pickpocketing others or pouring bright green die in the Aphrodite's shampoo bottles.

Links:

Dayami Yujenco - Form
    God parent: Thalia, Muse of comedy (not the Grace)
    Description: Dayami hails from Davao City in the Philippines. She's quirky, dorky, and loves to make these really cringe worthy puns, so be prepared. She's also loud and talks a lot in a very excited way. She loves Pokemon and her fatal flaw is a box of donuts.
    ~Links~
    Jin, son of Oizys: Dayami met this gloomy chap in the Hermes cabin. They're kind of like Yin and Yang, but buddied up, strangely enough.
    Cheyenne, daughter of Demeter: link to come.

The Hunter

Aria - form
    God parent: Zeus
    Description: Aria's real name is Eleanor of Monmouth. She was born in 1690 and joined the Hunt at fifteen. She used to be a liar, spoiled to the bone and arrogant like there was no tomorrow but the Hunt toughened her up into a blunt, daring person. What didn't change is her fierce, reckless, proud and rebellious attitude. She's pretty aggressive and has issues with all forms of authority, except Artemis' and Zeus'.

Links:

The Romans

Laure Dornois - form
    God parent: Aurora
    Description: Laure is sociable, audacious, and resourceful. She's one of those cheeky nice popular girls who're never short of a witty comeback and love to get lots and lots of attention. (Her mother Aurora was cursed by Venus and a bit of that curse passed down onto Laure, making her crush very easily on guys her age. No wonder her relationships are so short lived.)

Links:

Tiberia Flavia Scipia - form
    Legacies: Feronia & Neptune
    Description: Tiberia is a born and bred New Roman. Her family has lived in the legion for countless generations but doesn't have a very high status compared to others. She is competitive, disciplined and willful, having wanted to serve Rome ever since she learned what it meant. She has two brothers, Decimus, her twin, and Kaeso, who is twelve. Her loyalty goes to Rome and the legion before anything else.

Links:

Spencer Ramsay - form
    Godly heritage: daughter of Fortuna, legacy of Victoria
    Description: Spuria Ramsay -- or, more commonly, Spencer Ramsay -- is my athlete girl daughter of Fortuna. Spencer is three quarters goddess: not only is she the daughter of Fortuna but also the granddaughter of Victoria. She consequently has powers over luck and victory, both in positive and negative ways. Spencer is a happy-go-lucky but very competitive girl who just doesn't know how to accept defeat. She only recently joined the Legion (First Cohort, thank you very much) and has just gotten out of probatio after going an a combat mission in Utah with Dean, Cameron and Phil.

Links:

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/7/2018, 5:05 am; edited 255 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:) Empty Re: The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2013, 9:23 am

Sorry fam, I've been a bit behind on my characters and don't have the energy to do the code.

Cameron Harper - Form
    God parent: Pax, Roman goddess of peace.
    Description: Short white hair, tan skin, totally paranoid and ready to silat anyone she meets into ground beef, say hello to Cameron Harper. This airsoft nerd is all about the Roman side of Pax: peace isn't about having a nice cup of tea with your neighbours but more along the lines of quickly beating people up before they can do the same to you. Si vis pacem para bellum, if ya know what I'm sayin'.

~Links~
    Dean, son of Securitas: Pretty much her best friend in the legion. Cam and Dean have been killing monsters and fighting war games together for years. They're both really into airsoft, are super loyal to Rome, but have conflicting views on a lot of matters. Eg, conspiracy theories or who [not] to beat up.
    Phil, son of Mercury: Dork. Does she trust him? Maybe she'll start to once the combat mission is over.
    Spencer, daughter of Fortuna: Dork^2. But she's from New Mexico and seems cool. Plus, music tastes are top tier.

Kanchana Gadhavi - Form
    God parent: Terpsichore, Muse of dance.
    Description: Kanchana is an ex child beggar from the busy streets of Jaipur. She has white eyes due to being blinded by acid six years ago, speaks only in Ancient Greek, and has a very bony body. But don't let that fool you, as she's actually an outstanding performer in anything dance and song related. Kanchana's rather quiet and doesn't show her ambitious side. She's a hard-working girl who knows a lot about compassion and can be very bold and stubborn when you tell her something she disagrees with.

~Links~
    Julien, son of Nike: Julien's her mentor at camp.

Sasha Daisy Huang - Form
    God parent: Mellona, goddess of bees.
    Legacy: Cloacina, goddess of drains and sewers.
    Description: Sasha is a stubborn little mess of a legionnaire. She loves freakshakes, waffles and sushi. She isn't the visibly fittest person around but if you think she'll let that stop her from headbutting you and your squad, you're wrong. Being her friend would include lots of food, affection and stories about "that time I did a stupid thing and you almost died trying to stop me", while being her enemy would mean being followed by really aggressive bees and manholes mysteriously leaking when you're around.

~Links~
    Prisha Kapoor, daughter of Athena: Sasha definitely likes her. She's tough, she's smart, she's fierce... Sasha could probably go on about her for hours. Prisha made her a scarf and it's currently one of her most prized possessions.

The Norse

Dana Le Cor - form
    God parent: Tyr, god of war, justice and sky.
    Description:Dana is my first einherji. She died during the 1341 war of succession in Brittany (now modern France) and has been hanging around in Valhalla ever since. Child of Tyr, Dana is really into outdoors stuff and fighting but usually you'll see her lapping up knowledge in a library or leaving Hotel Valhalla to sneak into college classes.

Gwladys Argall - form
    God parent: Freya, goddess of beauty, gold and war
    Description: Oh look, a pretty girl! She's so cute right? You couldn't be more wrong. This doll-faced Valkyrie burps, barfs and is all around disgusting. You wouldn't know she used to be an elegant 1910s lady. Except if you ask her what she's really called- Gwladys is a bit of a giveaway grandma name.

Ida O'Connor - form
    God parent: Odin
    Description: Ida is the latest addition to my ever growing pile of characters. She's a Valkyrie from the Wild West, daughter of Odin and pub brawl guru. When she isn't flying through the skies looking for valiant deaths she's usually hanging out in Hotel Valhalla with her two girlfriends, spearing up unsuspecting einherjar and arguing where to get dinner

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/14/2021, 7:42 pm; edited 22 times in total
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 6/7/2013, 9:28 am

Yep! I am aware about that. I have been trying to challenge myself..
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2013, 9:30 am

Please do. At least 5 lines.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 6/7/2013, 9:35 am

Okiedokie!
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female
    Number of posts : 583
    Registration date : 2013-03-19

Post by OhMySparkles 6/9/2013, 5:46 pm

Morgan Landry wrote:Prom committee is cancelled :C But can I have her before the prom, so that Jea and Lakisha prepare for the dance together?

Oh, and would you like it if Jea were Lakisha's lieutenant? Like, the vice-counselor of the Chione cabin?

Hey, I posted on my invite topic, but i'll reply here just in case. :)

Sure (to both of them)!! I haven't been on in like a week (Ugh D:) so i'm out of it. When is prom?

And lieutenant/vice-counselor, cool! :) Would love that! Jea isn't much of a take charge-y person, but she could definitely help! :D
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/10/2013, 1:10 pm

Well, i'm doing it because you're a responsible RPer ;D
    Prom is on the 15th ^^ we can start on the fourteenth.

And we should make Lucy and Jana meet at prom!!
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/10/2013, 3:47 pm

Aw shucks, why thanks xD ;)
    Lol.

Wow, soon (ish). Kay, the 14th sounds good!

Yeah, that would be awesome!! More Jana/Lucy! :D

I wonder if I can get all my charries to prom. May be confusing but... Hehe...Anyways!
    I will see...well, talk....um..RP with you in a few days! :) Ill keep you updated if anything happens!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/10/2013, 4:36 pm

Sure!! Please do!
    And we might have to get it earlier for preparation: would could start at the 13th.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/10/2013, 4:52 pm

'Kay, that's fine! Either one of us can pm the other a little before we might want to start. So we have a little heads up :)
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 6/10/2013, 10:16 pm

Since I will be RPing with Darcy Kennedy daughter of Khione, could they be Sister in arms..? Darcy is 16 and Lakisha is 18. So Darcy could be like a annoying pretty cool sister..?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/11/2013, 3:01 am

Jea>> Sure thing!

Cowgirl>> I'll have to RP with Darcy in order to judge. So I'll just wait until we RP and I shall tell you then ;D
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 6/11/2013, 9:58 am

Ok!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/21/2013, 4:15 am

Edited: added another character (Ian Adler).
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/22/2013, 10:18 am

Can i rp with Morgan after her quest and have Perseus Weir be her boy best friend?I will post longer for you if you say yes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/22/2013, 10:40 am

I would have to post with you before saying yes. We can have a pm-RP if you wish, because Morgan's Quest is lasting a long, loooong time ;D
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/22/2013, 10:44 am

Okay
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/22/2013, 11:09 am

So, you want to do the pm-RP?
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/22/2013, 11:18 am

Sure.:)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/22/2013, 11:37 am

You wanna start, or I do?
    I'll set a minimum of 150 words ;D
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/22/2013, 1:08 pm

Can you? i'm bad at first posts
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/22/2013, 3:29 pm

Sure :) Gimme some time, I post now or tomorrow ;D
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Post by Oli_Paxton 6/28/2013, 8:11 pm

I'm up to rp with any of your characters if its cool
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/29/2013, 2:39 am

It's cool. I have Ian free and not booked.
    Where and with whom of your characters do you wanna post?
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/2/2013, 1:50 am

Liam if that's cool, and cabin courtyard if its alright

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/18/2024, 11:06 pm