A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
nix
tyler oakley
Doug The Turtle
Adori
8 posters

stand by me [OPEN]

Adori
    Adori

Female
    Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

stand by me [OPEN] Empty stand by me [OPEN]

Post by Adori 5/18/2013, 10:17 am

Tatum Louise Pellersells was not one to walk into the forest alone, however she had nothing better to do other than sit in her cabin and file her nails all day (which she was getting pretty tired of, surprisingly). Camp was such a bore to Tatum. The people were friendly, she admitted, but she felt like she didn't quite fit in with the others. No matter how hard she tried, they seemed to just..push her away. She even tried fitting in with the Ares kids..although it didn't really last long since combat was not her thing and they seemed like a scary group of kids. Maybe this was what really led her to walking in this deathly forest alone. The daughter of Aphrodite walked slowly into the dark, forest, her Michael Kors sandals making soft and crunchy noises as she stepped on the earth beneath her. A twig snapped near her and she jumped with a squeal, her heart pounding as she held her hand to her heart and began to breath slowly. "Are you kidding me?" Shaking her head, she realized how much of a bad idea this was and turned on her heel to leave, however she looked up around the trees and wondered where she had entered from. Didn't I pass that tree?...Or was it that one... Her heart racing again, she turned her head left and right multiple times, her mind trying to search for the way out. It suddenly seemed like the forest was enclosing on her and she ran towards one of the trees and sat closely by it, her back pressing against the tree as she trembled with fear. Tatum didn't know if she was hallucinating or something, but the sounds of something coming made her ears perk up.

This immediately made Tatum wish she had some kind of combat experience, or else she was going to be dead meat in about 5 minutes or so. Scenarios of her body just being ripped to shreds played in her mind, and she covered her face with her hands as she brought her knees up close to her chest. Please somebody find me..Please somebody find me.. All she could think of was just to run if anything goes wrong. It was a good thing she was wearing her floral romper, which was loose and could make her run fairly easier. Still trembling of fear, Tatum just sat there by the tree, waiting for what was to come.

© darren criss
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320

stand by me [OPEN] Empty Re: stand by me [OPEN]

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/18/2013, 10:43 am

Danny runs in and sees a girl shaking by a tree "Woah you okay you look really shaken i'm Danny Son of Apollo."he sees her barely breathing and runs over to her "Breath just breath in breath out breath in breath out."He takes out his kit and starts to rummage through his stuff until he gets to the ambrosia and nectar 'I might need these." he takes them out and finds his emergency kit and takes out his breathing treatment thing and hands it to her "Breath in this it'll help you breath better think good thoughts not bad think good thoughts not bad."
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by tyler oakley 5/18/2013, 9:34 pm

ooc: wait anyone can post in here?
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 5/18/2013, 10:31 pm

OOC: yes. if it's open, anyone can post in here.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/18/2013, 11:45 pm

ooc: hallelujer
    bic: Lexie walked in. "I'm bored!" she announced.
    The girl smiled and brushed a stray strand of hazel hair behind her ear. She took in her surroundings- the dark green leaves of the trees and the reds and yellows of the flowers growing out of the roots of some of them. It seemed surreal. Lexie hadn't seen anything like it before, not in the two lives she had lived. But she shook that thought out of her head. She wasn't alive again to be thinking little cutesy thoughts about nature and ponies- she was here to torture other people. That thought had been in her head for awhile now, since she and Nerin and Lysander had had that big fight. What was the purpose of life? Making a difference... Lexie's father liked to put that in her head. But Lexie didn't feel like the world could be changed. It is as it is.
    Lexie turned and noticed two people... kissing? Gross. At least she in Nerin kissed privately.
    "What the hell are you doing?" Lexie barked. "Get a room!"
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 5/19/2013, 1:57 am

Jess was minding her own business, when she wandered into a small clearing. It was a weird scene, one girl with her back against the tree looking like she was having a panic attack. Another girl who, for some odd reason, was acting disgusted. Then there was a guy trying to help the girl, and some other guy.
    Feeling sympathy for the blonde girl, Jess slowly approached her, as to not startle her.
    "Okay. I need you to listen to me, everything is going to be fine." Jess assured, using a soft tone of voice "Do you have asthma? Or any other serious medical condition? Just nod your head."
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 5/19/2013, 7:52 pm

light up my world

The son of Hecate wandered around the dark, and seemingly depressing forest. Eh, it wasn't very different for him. He usually was in the forest, and practically knew every nook, every tree in it. He had always wandered around this area, just lost in thought. In fact, that was what he was doing right now; Lost in thought. His mind swam with random questions, mostly rhetorical ones. His thoughts, however, were interuppted by some very loud noises. He frowned in the direction of the noises, as he was quite fine with what he was doing. Very peaceful, and easing of the mind. He continued to walk towards the sound, noticing that it was a group of people. They seemed to be crowding around this one blonde headed girl. She was leaning against a tree, breathing quite roughly. He walked a bit faster, thinking that something happened to her; but the other campers were already attending her. He stopped, walking right up to the girl. He kneeled down, looking at her. Oh, she was fine. He stood up again, glancing at the other campers. "It's alright. She's just...scared. It's happened to everyone, I'm sure. Correct?" He asked, looking over the girl. He could already tell she was an Aphrodite child. No other goddess could produce a child so beautiful. He smiled at her, thinking that she could replace Vivian. Vivian didn't want him, and it was time to move on. Right?

You gotta give up the bark and bite
    Based off of me; I'd stay away if I were you.

sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 5/19/2013, 8:13 pm

Jess looked at the boy, "She's having a panic attack. Its scared times ten." Jess paused, "Unless of course it's something else. It could be an asthma attack or a seizure or who knows what. First, we need to give her some space, let her calm down, then we decide what to do next." Jess backed up about three feet and motioned for the others to do the same. The daughter of Tyche tried to keep herself from panicking also. Knowing her luck, the girl could be having some sort of serious medical attack and only have three minutes to live. Jess didn't let her stupid anxiety reach the surface, instead she took a deep breath and asked, "Does anyone have a paper bag, or maybe sedatives?"
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 5/19/2013, 8:57 pm

light up my world

Christian smiled at the site of such panic. It couldn't of been anything medical. Could it? He seemed to shrug off that thought, shrugging his shoulders slightly. "Have you even let her speak yet? Maybe she can tell us what happened." He looked into her eyes, seeing plain fear. He looked away, again glancing at the group. "I'm telling you, it's fear." He sat down next to her, for a bit of comfort. He remembered that this happened to him before, back in his first year of camp. He had spotted a hell hound, and literaly fainted from fear. It was lucky for him that Ross came around.

Adori
    Adori

Female

Post by Adori 5/19/2013, 9:09 pm

The sounds seemed to be increasing in volume in Tatum's mind, but it only took her a few seconds to realize that the sounds were just the voices of people. Still trembling, she looked up from her hands and found a small group of kids surrounding her and speaking to her in calm voices. People! Theres people! She stopped trembling, but her voice quavered as she finally spoke. "Y-yeah..I'm..I'm okay just a bit...scared.." she nodded towards the boy who asked about being scared and looked up at the girl who was already taking a few steps back to give her some space. She smiled thankfully at both of them, grateful for their hospitality. Tatum's breathing began to go back to normal and she spoke again in a normal voice. "Sorry I just...I just got lost." She told them, glancing at boy the boy and girl. The girl seemed very in control of the whole situation, which Tatum liked. If she were to find someone scared in the forest, she would probably sit right next to them and be scared with them. The boy, however, was fairly cute in Tatum's opinion and had a nice smile that made her feel like she was safe.

Tatum shifted around uneasily, the atmosphere of the forest still not familiar to her. She still felt...eerie in the forest, even with the kids that found her, but she managed to keep a smile on her face. "Thank you for finding me..by the way..Never really been in the forest before." She glanced over at the boy who sat next to her, and felt her uneasiness come at ease. He was right. It was all out of fear, although she has had a panic attack before after a stupid boy at her school "playfully" kidnapped her as a prank. "I don't have anything...medical problems. I just got..well, scared." She felt embarrassed admitting to this, but she couldn't of been the only one who has experienced this..was she?

© darren criss
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 5/19/2013, 9:58 pm

light up my world

Christian smiled at the girl, her brilliant eyes returning back to normal. It seemed that the presence of all of these people comforted her. His smile returned back into his normal face, his forehead sweating. He never realized how nervous he got around hot girls. "Hello. I'm Christian." He held out his hand, his smile returning. She was finnnneeeeee. With her awesome body, beautiful face, and those eyes; gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. His mind switched from Vivian to this girl. Vivian rejected him, but they still had a chance... No. Vivian didn't want him. It was time to move on. His forehead began to sweat more as the image of Vivian inhis mind slowly was replaced with this new girl. "Son of Hecate." He continued, his hand still out. The group of people around them seemed to fade away, his mind being lovestruck. She was perfect. He just hoped that they could be good friends. Deep in his gut, he was scared; deeply scared. Rejection scared him, and having yet another girl reject him would just make him even more depressed. Vivian was hard enough. She had probably moved on already. IT was time for him to do so as well.

tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/20/2013, 10:10 am

Lexie walked over to the gaggle. "Dang! Did you just have, like, a spaz attack?" she asked, her eyes wide. She realised that might've not been the best thing to say, but Lexie, being Lexie, didn't care. As long as she was okay. "She" meaning Lexie. She saw the girl stand and turned around, realising that she was alright. Looking around, she thought of the park Alia had died, so peaceful and serene. Quickly, Lexie stumbled back, closer to the other kids, but not so close that it would be creepy. ooc: sorry for crappy post :c
    Adori
    Adori

Female

Post by Adori 5/20/2013, 7:44 pm

Tatum glanced at the boy to find him smiling at her along with his forehead slightly gleaming with sweat. She couldn't help but smile back at him, finding that it was quite cute to see the boy like this. She took his hand gently and shook it as he introduced himself as Christian. "Hello there to you too. I'm Tatum. Daughter of Aphrodite." She watched the body language of the boy carefully and could sense that he was somehow nervous, although Tatum didn't know why. It took her moments later to figure out that Christian had but one thing going on: Lovestruck syndrome. She could easily read it, being a daughter of Aphrodite after all, however she showed no sign of noticing it on the outside. Instead, she just kept on smiling at him, not wanting to embarrass him whatsoever. Usually, she would take advantage of this..especially if it was with a cute guy like Christian himself. However, she just wanted to be friendly with him before flirting. The daughter of Aphrodite didn't know why she was so prompted to do this, but she followed her conscious afterall.

Her thoughts were interrupted by an outburst from a girl that was walking over to them. Tatum glanced over at her and furrowed her eyebrows, wondering when this girl even appeared. It was necessary for her to speak like that..especially since Tatum as far from having a "spaz attack" whatsoever. "I wasn't having a..spaz attack. I was just lost in the woods. Don't act like its never happened to you before." She raised her eyebrow at the girl, not meaning for her words to be rude.

© darren criss
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 5/20/2013, 9:49 pm

Jess breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank the gods you didn't die! I really didn't want to deal with that." Jess realized that she had spoken aloud. "I-I mean I can't deal with the fact that I... oh, forget it." she held out her hand, "I'm Jess. Nice to meet you all, considering the circumstances." She grinned, hoping that everyone would overlook her little slip-up.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/20/2013, 9:58 pm

Lexie smiled. "Sorry. I can be cocky sometimes... It's a natural talent I have. I'm Lexie, daughter of Hermes." Inside, Lexie was laughing at what she said, but she didn't laugh out loud because she didn't want to seem like one of those prissy girls that thought she was all that and a bag of chips. Wait.. what was she thinking? She was one of those prissy girls that thought she was all that and a bag of chips! And since when did she care about that kind of stuff? Maybe it was because she had already been mean. Even Lexie had limits on her cockiness, and her limits were sky high.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 5/24/2013, 8:08 pm

Light up my World
    Christian shook Tatum's hand, trying to ignore the sweat that was coming out of his pores. He seemed to be a hot mess, but he soon calmed down. The sweat evaporated, luckily. He looked at the girl who had walked over and smiled weakly at her. Tatum had said something, a little angrily. The girl apologized, however, so everything seemed to be fine. He nodded at Jess, standing up. "I'm Christian." He looked down at Tatum, his face concerned. "Do you need anything? Water, food, ambrosia, and all that other stuff?" He knew it wasn't serious, just a little bit of fear. But if it DID happen to be the littlest bit of serious, he didn't want to be held responsible for the damage done to this girl. He considered himself her guard, until they got back to the safety of camp. He smiled at her, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable; maybe it was time to get his flirt on.

baby you light up my world like nobody else
    insert cheesy pickup line here

tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/24/2013, 11:34 pm

stand by me [OPEN] Xlb442
    Lexie smiled at the boy. What an idiot, she thought. She had a strong urge to
    pull him aside and tell him to seriously step up his game with the gal. No more
    stuttering and sweating, honestly, that stuff was so cliche. Lexie was not a
    cliched kind of girl; anyone could see that- she hoped, at least. Lexie knew she was
    weird, and she wanted people to notice if anything. But really, she wasn't one of
    those girls who needed to be noticed and needed everyone to know her
    name. People usually just thought about Lexie. Well, Lexie didn't know if everyone
    thought about her like that, but she sure did.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/25/2013, 7:43 am

Danny walked aside with his stuff and leaned up against a tree "Just so you know we weren't kissing i don't even know her plus i already have a girlfriend and i'm not the kind of guy to cheat on a girl why would i want to do that?"He says prepared to get yelled at for someone saying i don't care!He'd gotten that a million times "Look,i know you're gonna say you don't care but i do and i was just trying to help her i don't have feelings for her."He said 100% calmly to the girl named Lexie still not knowing her name he stood there thinking about songs and what not then started thinking about Kayla he would do anything for her die for her even.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/25/2013, 10:49 am

stand by me [OPEN] 15g9v2h
    Lexie blinked, and in that split second of blinking,
    she rolled her eyes. Why wouldn't she do it in front
    of the kid, Lexie didn't know. "Sorry, sweetie, can't
    a girl wonder?" she asked in her honey-sweet
    southern belle voice. Lexie crossed her eyes in spite
    of herself, forgetting there were three other people
    with her. Then she frowned.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/25/2013, 11:04 am

stand by me [OPEN] Tumblr_m56sn57yBX1rnjbgoo1_500

"Don't call me sweetie ever again I'm Danny Son of Apollo."He bends his head when she rolled her eyes "Who might you be?"He holds out his hand even though she probably won't shake it "It's nice to meet you."He thinks that she looks kind've firmiliar
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/25/2013, 11:22 am

stand by me [OPEN] 2rlyik6
    "Sorry, sweetie," Lexie said snarkily. "I'm Lexie, and me deadbeat dad is Hermes."
    She yawned and shook out her hair. Being mean was fun, especially to this guy- he
    seemed to get mad easily- and people with short tempers were very fun to provoke.
    Her mind raced, thinking up a new plan.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/25/2013, 11:28 am

stand by me [OPEN] Tumblr_m3wr7rvxau1rne0qo

He saw the girl provoking him and started to smile "Look,Your trying to make me mad i don't get mad THAT easily I wouldn't get mad if you punched me,broke my nose which has happened before but anyways i don't get mad easily, Sorry, Lexie."
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/25/2013, 11:43 am

stand by me [OPEN] 140407
    "Why would I punch you, dear? I'm not that mean, am I?" She put
    her puppy dog eyes on, then after a split second knew that wasn't
    going to work since she had already shown them how cocky she was,
    so she shook her head so a few strands of loose hair fell into her face.
    "Don't you go messing with me," she said maliciously.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/25/2013, 12:05 pm

stand by me [OPEN] Tumblr_m0s0uyCiTu1r88zzj

"Why would i do that it wouldn't be like.... me."He starts to say something but closes his mouth quickly "Soooo why do you look so familiar?"
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/25/2013, 12:09 pm

"I dunno, you probably have seen me around
    in camp." Lexie shrugged. She racked her
    mind for places he could've seen her...
    "I used to be another girl named Alia,
    but she died and was reborn as moi,"