A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lucy's Bunk--Daughter of Gelos

OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female
    Number of posts : 583
    Registration date : 2013-03-19

Lucy's Bunk--Daughter of Gelos Empty Lucy's Bunk--Daughter of Gelos

Post by OhMySparkles 5/21/2013, 8:12 pm

--Flashback rp--

At the Hermes cabin

Lucy walked into the crowded space, stepping over the various clothes, weapons, and stolen treasures strewn across the floor. "Watch your step!" She called back to Jana Kay, who was trailing behind her. Hopping over a ripped up sleeping bag, Lucy finally arrived at hers. Looking the way she came in, the doorway seemed miles away, with everything you could possibly imagine in between. She sighed and shook her head at the mess, a what're you gonna do about it sort of expression on her face.

"You are so lucky you have a cabin that isn't so...this." She commented. From being in the Demeter cabin once before on a little tour of the camp, she noticed the vast contrast with the Hermes cabin. For one, it was neat, and smelled like flowers, not like a mass of huddled bodies.

Putting the state of her cabin aside, she turned to Jana Kay and handed her back her towel, with a "Thanks,". She was about to get some new clothes and go change, when she heard someone in the bathroom the cabin shared. "Well, I guess we have a little bit." Lucy said, plopping down on her not-so-new sleeping bag.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Lucy's Bunk--Daughter of Gelos Empty Re: Lucy's Bunk--Daughter of Gelos

Post by Morgan Landry 5/25/2013, 6:58 am

« Lucy & Jana Kay »

CRÉDIT - CSS

It wasn't the first time Jana Kay had stepped into the Hermes cabin. She had been there several days before Demeter claimed her as her child - one of the happiest days Jana had ever lived.
    However, now she came back into the untidy mess the Hermes cabin was, she was brought back on the time when she had slept and lived here. It was a weird feeling. She liked the Hermes cabin - but on the other hand, she was so glad to be in the Demeter one.
    Yet a part of her was being a bit melancholic at the recollection of the hours and days she had lived here. Looking at the bunks she recalled who of her friends had slept where. Most of them had moved to other cabins, having been claimed.
    On the bunk, here, on the right, there had been Jason, who was now in the Apollo cabin. Over there had been Rosalie... she had moved into the Aphrodite pavilion a couple of weeks after Jana Kay had moved out. Lina, who had slept in the upper bunk, next to the wall in the right corner, was presently at the Hephaestus's. Jana smiled. Lina had always had a flamboyant personality, no wonder Hephaestus was her dad.

At present, the cabin was a little empty: they probably were all at training. In one of the corners, though, a brown-haired girl was talking with a blonde, tall guy who was about fifteen years old. They weren't children of Hermes, Jana could tell: they hadn't the sly air and the upturned eyebrows. No, they probably were among the unclaimed demigods. Kay innerly wished them to know their god parents quickly.
    In one of the beds, another boy was sleeping tightly, lightly snoring as he did so.
    And the bathroom, judging from the water noises, was occupied.

Jana took the towel and smiled at Lucy.

"You're welcome," she said as she sat down next to her new friend.

The sleeping bag didn't look new; Lucy wasn't apparently the first one to have slept in it. It was muddy green in color with a light yellow interior, and looked a bit rough and uncomfortable. Jana crossed her legs and smiled, looking around.

"There," she said, pointing with her finger at a bunk in the middle of the room, where a wrinkled-up Camp-Shirt size XXXXL lay. "That's the bunk I had occupied... last I was here."

She chuckled.

"It's so funny to see how it all changed in little time."

OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/25/2013, 10:24 pm

Ooc: Cool pics! :)

BIC: Watching Jana Kay looking around the cabin with such fondness, she felt a little pang inside of her. She hadn't made any worthwhile memories yet. Scanning the room with wishful eyes, Lucy's only recollection was that of her first day.

Lucy had just figured out about the gods, watching the corny new camper visitor. Seriously, it had sounded like they were talking to a 5-year-old. Still, she was amused by it. Then, she was rushed off to her new cabin, the one that takes in all campers and supposedly welcomes them. Her nature being so peppy, though, she tried to get to know all of them. Most of them just ended up taking her stuff. A "tradition of their for new campers". Yeah, right. The only one nice enough to talk to her, and not pickpocket at the same time was a nice girl, who ended up leaving camp, claiming to want to go out into the real world. Since then, Lucy has been the loner, but has still constantly tried to cheer everyone up, especially those who were definitely not a Hermes child.

Blinking back into the present, Lucy directed her gaze towards the bunk which Jana Kay had previously occupied. The boy who slept there now wasn't exactly a friendly guy. Raising her eyebrows, she commented, "At least you got a bunk. I'm fairly certain the person who had this sleeping bag before me tried to make me not sleep at night." Of course this wasn't true, since she didn't know the person before her, and he (or she) didn't know her, but it was so uncomfortable, it made her wonder.

"Was it really different when you were here?" Lucy asked, curious to get insight on Jana Kay's experience at camp.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/26/2013, 2:57 am

OOC: Thanks! I'm so happy I finally found Jana's faceclaim XD

BIC:
    Jana Kay shook her head.

"Hermes cabin rarely changes. As long as the Stoll brothers are here, there shall always be the same chaos," she chuckled, before gazing away. "Except.... when I was here, Luke was still cabin counselor. But now, he's not here anymore."

She had worded this rather diplomatically, she knew. Many people at Camp avoided to say what had happened to him: he had fled to serve Cronus. And other demigods were following him. There had been one kid here too, Jana recalled, who knew his mother was Hecate. Alabaster was his name. He had went after Luke.
    Jana Kay felt sorry for Alabaster. He had been a nice dude, but he had been so angry. Always. Angry against the gods. Angry against Camp. Angry against everyone who adored the Olympians. It saddened her a little, for she loved her mother and she couldn't think of turning her back on her.

Jana smiled at Lucy.

"But apart from that, it's de same ol' cabin, ya know," she said, taking the Afroamerican accent.

OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/26/2013, 6:29 pm

Ooc: xD Nice.

Bic:
    "I hear ya." She nodded slowly, but stopped when she heard the next comment coming from Jana's lips. "...Oh. Well...I've heard much about him." Lucy said about Luke, subtly mentioning she knew about him. It was a bitter story. I mean, who didn't like this camp so much they would join the opposing force? This camp was a safe haven to her, and had all her friends and fellow campers. Not to mention the wonderful beaches, lakes, and fields!

Lucy snickered at the fake accent, and returned with a short, to-the-point, "I know." She sighed, this time in a good way. The Hermes cabin wasn't that bad. "Once the Hermes cabin, always the Hermes cabin." She wasn't sure if she used that expression right, so she just smiled and played it off as if it was right.

"So, whats your favorite thing to do here--at camp, I mean." Lucy asked, fingering her sky blue shirt rolled up in a ball in her hands, wanting to get to know Jana more.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2013, 10:10 am

Jana was glad that they didn't linger upon the Luke-subject. At Camp, it was a sensible topic, especially now they knew they was at least one spy among them. But they knew that, sooner or later, they had to face the facts and start finding solutions. Several demigods were working on it.

Jana Kay looked at Lucy.

"Here? Butbutbut. There are soooo many awesome things! I love making strawberries grow, as I love playing beach volley (even though I'm a lame duck at it); or practicing any of the sports we can do here! Everything's just so much fun!" she said.

Then she tilted her head, making her thin blonde hair fall over one side.

"And you? What do you love the most here?" she asked.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/29/2013, 9:38 pm

"Ooooh! All good choices!" She clapped her hands enthusiastically. Talking with Jana was so fun, it was like talking to herself, if that was possible. She was such an opposite to other kids here, it was refreshing.

Putting her hand to her chin, Lucy stroked an imaginary beard, all the while making a hmm noise. "The lake is my favorite place. Well, one of my favorites. So, I just like to hang around there. And then there's archery, which is the awesomest thing ever invented! And going down to the amphitheater to sing-alongs, too!" She took a deep breath, calming down after the mouthful she spurted out. Then, she resolved with, "This could go on forever! We should just never 'favorite' anything here. There's too much!...Oh, wait! But, I totally forgot about capture the flag! That's fun, too!" Remembering what she just said about a minute ago, she ended her long dialogue with, "Right, never mind. Too many."

Leaning in close, she said in hushed tones, as if that would help her not break her word,
    "But capture the flag is fun. So far. I haven't played many."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/30/2013, 9:33 am

“I'm on the top of the world !”

Jana Kay couldn't help but laugh hard at Lucy's mimics. Her manners were so funny! And her laugh was contagious. Jana just felt on top of the world at that moment, and she passed her arm around Lucy's thin shoulders, her hand hanging over her forearm.

"I haven't played many as well," Jana whispered back, "but I agree it's so much fun! I hope we're in the same team next time."

It was awesome the way she had met this girl just one hour ago and already she couldn't imagine having fun without her. Lucy was everything Jana was looking for in a friend: open, cheerful, bubbly, funny.... She knew she must be loyal too, so that wasn't a problem. Jana often had difficulties to find people in this time who were open to jokes and fun. Everybody was focusing on the war. She too, of course. But she took every chance she got to forget it and have fun. Lifting others's spirits was one of her favorite hobbies.

(c) Myuu.BANG!
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/30/2013, 5:40 pm

Feeling the slender arm of Jana Kay wrap around her shoulders, and laughs wracking her body, Lucy felt pure joy. Joining in the laughter, she didn't care that there were both wet and cold and sitting on top of a ratty sleeping bag. She loved every second of it. The day was going by so quick.

"We have to be on the same team next time. We'll have to have like a strike if we aren't! Or a petition!" Lucy paused. "What's a petition, again?" She shook her head cluelessly.

"Anyways! I wouldn't wanna go up against you! Even though my team would totally win..." Lucy joked. Even though she was only joking, Lucy could be competitive at times. She was never a bad sport, just determined. In fact, back at her orphanage, where she used to live, they would have games. Once, Lucy got a cheesy little paper medal that had 'Good Sport!' written on the top. That was one of her favorite possessions back at the orphanage. When she though about it, it reminded her to be a good sport about everything-life included.

Ooc: Hi! Do you still need Jea? :) I have her reserved for whenever if you still want to have her in an rp :)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/31/2013, 8:01 am

"This is a must, Lucy!" Jana Kay said, and hugged her. "And I don't know what a petition is, either," she added. "The only times I heard it, it had something to do with politics."

Her smile sparkled. She loved to be here with Lucy! The sleeping boy hadn't woken up and the two other kids were still talking together. Jana saw them briefly hug.
    Then the bathroom door opened, and a girl of about fifteen or sixteen walked out. She obviously was a daughter of Hermes: she had upturned eyebrows and the kind of sarcastic smile that was the signature of every Hermes child. However, she was very pretty: long and soft brown hair, tanned skin, shapely body and a nice, sensual mouth. Jana Kay didn't know her, but she carefully put her hands on her thighs, where she usually had her pockets, before remembering she was wearing a dress.
    The daughter of Demeter turned to Lucy.

"I think it's your turn," she said, smiling broadly. "I'm just gonna stay here and watch your stuff."
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/7/2013, 4:41 pm

"Yes!" She giggled, a beam spread on her face.

Lucy smiled a thanks, getting up to go to the small bathroom. She took a very quick shower, not wanting to keep Jana waiting. Changing in a couple of minutes, she walked out of the bathroom right as the mess hall bell chimed. It was dinner already? She looked outside, noticing the light just starting to fade away. The day had gone by so quick.

"Well, I guess we have to go." Lucy said, "I wish we could sit wherever, but..." She sighed.

Walking out the door with Jana, she promised, "I'll see you later. We totally have to get together again!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/8/2013, 2:49 pm

While Lucy was under her shower, Jana allowed herself to scan the room.

The sleeping boy had rolled to the side and one of his arms was falling out of the bed. Now, though, Jana Kay could see his face distinctively, and recognized him as Clovis, one of the unclaimed - or claimed by non-Olympian parents - of the Hermes cabin. As far as Jana Kay knew, he slept as much as he could, even during daytime.

The two kids in the corner were now arguing in a low voice, shooting glances towards Jana as if they were afraid she might overhear something. She didn't want them to feel uncomfortable, so moved her green gaze to Lucy's bunk.

It felt a bit odd to sit on somebody's bed, and she felt curiosity. Perhaps there were pictures of her mother? Or of her previous boyfriend - she had talked about him. Jana was keenly curious about her new friend's life... she didn't know why, and tried to suppress her curiosity. It was impolite.

Lucy came out of the shower rather quickly and Jana smiled at her.

"You're quick!" she laughed.

When Jana was under the shower, it could last hours -- not because she enjoyed lingering under the jet of warm water, but because she sung under the shower. And when she took one, she often sung her repertoire until one of her siblings forced the door to tell her in a laughing voice to shut up.

Suddenly, the conch rang.

It was a deep, rich note and it stayed in their ears long after the tune had faded away. It seemed unreal in the dim sunlight, but Jana slid down from Lucy's bunk. The boy and the girl were leaving the cabin with quick footsteps, the girl having her arms folded and seeming really angry. She wondered who the two were.

"Yeah, I wish too we hadn't that rule about dining at only one table...." she said, then recovered her great signature smile. "And of course we'll spend time together! Hell, Imma kidnap you!" she laughed and threw her arms around Lucy's waist. "A daughter of Gelos isn't exactly running the streets."

Her arm still around her friend, she left the cabin, then smirked.

"Wanna see who comes first?" she asked, and dashed off.

OOC: Finished! =D Thanks for this awesome RP Jea!! We have to make others!
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 6/9/2013, 6:46 pm

Ooc:  Yes! Sorry for my sucky last post, I was tired that day, and I didn't wanna keep you waiting any longer. Ugh, excuses, excuses. D:

Sorry anyways..

We will totally need to make more Jana/Lucy rps, now in the present! Its so fun to rp witb you!  :D

EDIT: Back to PRESENT DAY!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/18/2024, 11:36 pm