A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Blaze
Doug The Turtle
daddeme
7 posters

Ladies and Gentlemen...(Updated 8/15; 1 Character Open)

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Ladies and Gentlemen...(Updated 8/15; 1 Character Open) Empty Ladies and Gentlemen...(Updated 8/15; 1 Character Open)

Post by daddeme 6/4/2013, 5:52 pm

✿Demetri's RP Invite✿

HULLO, MORTALS, MY MINIONS! I am the famous, the fabulous, the short tempered Demetri. Notable aliases are Deme, Dem, Vortex, MoonMoon, Sax, and Garage Pirate. I am honored to see that you have either stumbled upon this invite or was being nosy and wanted to see what the latest response in the RP Invites was. Anyway, enough about me and more about me!
    ~I love mirroring posts. I think of it as a race or something.
    ~I love action. Action means trouble, and trouble is fun.
    ~I am in love with Bruno Mars (Peter Gene Hernandez). He and I will get married and have Deme-Pete babies.
    ~I am on many sites, so my posts may be spaced out.
    ~When I'm bored with an RP or on my phone, my posts may be shorter.
    ~Instead of being rude and saying "THIS SUCKS ERMAHGERD YOU FILTHY HUMAN UGH!" when I get tired of an RP I will casually exit the topic all together. I'll just stop posting.
    ~I have an emotional attachment to my charries. They're my babies. You hurt them, I'll kick your shin.
    ~Blaze is a known Skittle dealer.
    ~I use a lot of slang when I write as well as making up words. It's a habit; I'm from the Midwest.
    ~I will give you exactly a TWO WEEKS to respond. This means the hour, too. IF YOU DON'T RESPOND AND I DITCH, DON'T BE CRYIN'. You have the right to ditch me as well if I do not respond in a week.
    ~Each of my characters represent something with deeper meaning.

✿The Greeks!✿

Demetri Taylor
    open/closed

Demetri Taylor is the fast talking, energetic, and slightly irritating 15-year-old daughter of Apollo. Raised in the woods by an over-protective mother and an ex-Marine stepfather, she has a very unique fighting style. She is highly experienced in close range hand-in-hand combat as well as different forms of sword fighting (fencing was a pretty fun activity back home). She has also learned a tiny bit about combat by watching animals, though not nearly as much as her sister. Despite being irritating and sarcastic, Demetri is actually a bit sensitive and bitter at times. People have to have a LOT of patience when dealing with her. Demetri represents Bipolarity.
    "Jim. There is a bullet in my freakin' skull."

BOYFRIEND: RESERVED; Christian Caesar-Nutellinski
    BEST FRIEND: OPEN
    ENEMY: OPEN
    CONFIDANT: OPEN
    FAVORITE SONG "Treasure" by Bruno Mars
    THEME SONG "When I'm Gone" by Eminem

Trevor Pearson
    open/closed

Trevor Pearson is the mute 16-year-old son of Athena. He is extremely athletic, charismatic, and charming. Trevor is a master at archery and weaving, and is also ridiculously intelligent. Previously blonde, the young boy has undergone some mental changes that had also resulted in a change in his physical attributes. He now has brown hair and eyes that change between sky blue and hazelish-brown. He is very fun to be around and sassy---Can you say that for a guy? Sassy? All well. He's great at parties. Trevor represents Loyalty.
    "She's a Hestia girl. She's from Texas. She has amber hair. Please, try."

GIRLFRIEND: RESERVED; Amber-The Anarchist
    BEST FRIEND/STUDY BUDDY: OPEN
    ENEMY OPEN
    FAVORITE SONG "Suit and Tie" by Justin Timberlake
    THEME SONG "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake

Malecai Valasco
    open/closed

Malecai Valasco is the quiet Italian 16-year-old son of Athena. He is very studious and hard working, not really involved in social activities as he is not much of a people-person. He loves to create simple things out of objects laying around and really loves teaching things to others. You may be asking why someone so awkward and nerdy would have anything even close to a girlfriend. Well, he's awesome in a dorky way. Right? That's possible. Malecai represents Hidden Intellect.
    "No! Your personality drives me crazy! I love it!....Gosh. Women."

GIRLFRIEND: CLOSED...right?; Marina Wildabee-misswho *teehee*
    2 ENEMIES: OPEN
    FAVORITE SONG "Moral of the Story" by George Watsky
    THEME SONG "And We Danced" by Macklemore

Blaine King
    open/closed

Blaine King is a passionate, compassionate soul who believes that he has a strong influence on people, which he does. He's not afraid to speak his mind and express how he feels, and usually prefers being around a lot of people. If there is a threat, however, Blaine will automatically get defensive and attack either with his words or his weapon. He does not like being restrained from speaking. This will also result in a violent dispute. Looks like he finally cut his hair. Shabang. He loves attending protest rallies, vandalism, and helping other out. Blaine represents Rebellion.
    "Is it not nerve racking to discover how complex society is? Knowing that even though our government promises you freedom, it still restricts you from the things you would like to know more about? Telling you that it is for your own 'protection'? Does protecting you really mean leaving you blindsided while a whole other dimension lives on behind you?"

GIRLFRIEND: FOREVER ALONE(?)
    BEST FRIEND: RESERVED; Jace-AKA Jessica
    MANY ENEMIES: OPEN
    FAVORITE SONG "Self Destruction" from the Stop the Violence Movement
    THEME SONG "Where is the Love?" by the Black Eyed Peas ft. Justin Timberlake

Aisha Rafiq
    open/closed

Aisha Rafiq is the bisexual, aggressive, and somewhat violent 15-year-old daughter of Hecate. This Texan girl loves adrenaline and laughing in the face of danger. Although very mean and rude, Aisha has a heart of gold and is actually very caring when she needs to be. Otherwise, she is cold and wicked thinking. Aisha is also very wise and fast-thinking. She stands at 5'2"...when she is standing. She has a disease in her legs called Polymitosis that restricts her from standing and moving for a very long time, which is why she is wheelchair bound. Feeling alone and like she is the only one with a noticeable leg problem, Aisha has always wanted someone who could understand. Aisha represents Instability.
    "You's go'n be the reason Roberto decides to turn us into lunch meat!"

PARTNER: OPEN (Good luck)
    WHEELY-BUDDY: OPEN
    TEST GUINEA PIG: OPEN
    FAVORITE SONG "Bottom of the River" by Delta Rae
    THEME SONG "Perfect" by P!nk

Adan Lightfoot
    open/closed

Adan Lightfoot, despite his frightening appearance, is very good at entertaining. He never fails to bring a smile to someone's face. Adan's hand were made for crafting and sculpting; he is a very fine artist this way. He can build nearly anything, and has a knack for having fun with it as well. He is a talented runner and weapon-smith, and is very good at protecting himself and others. Oh, and he's a great cook. Adan is a lighthearted and talented young male who loves to please. He is very funny and charming, always a step ahead of others. He is very friendly although a little scary-looking. Adan is caring and loves to make people laugh. He is 17 years old and works at an Italian restaurant if you want free food. Adan represents Creativity.
    Honestly, she was making him feel extremely uncomfortable, regardless of her lifelike "Maybe it's Maybeline"-"Easy, breezy, beautiful Cover girl." curls.
    "I guess your point is made. I'm not the most cuddle-friendly teddybear most children have on their beds right next to their My Little Pony collection, that I'm guessing you have. I'm that guy at the park that their mommies tell them to steer clear of. The one who looks like an escape convict, or some type of terrorist...I'm the one with all the piercings and tattoos, remember? The guy on TV getting arrested for robbery, or a drug bust. Of course...that's what everyone else sees."
    GIRLFRIEND: OPEN (*snicker, snicker*)
    FRENEMY: CLOSED; Evanna Boches-Hyatt-misswho
    FAVORITE SONG "Carry On" by Fun.
    THEME SONG "Imagine" by John Lennon

Nikki Martinez
    open/closed

Nikki Martinez puts on an act. No, she isn't an angry and irritable diva all the time. She is actually a very sweet girl hiding behind a shell. She's very territorial and tends to argue over little things ALL OF THE TIME. She likes adventure and is usually the first to try something new. Nikole is always interested in showing what she is worth, but will not accept anything but applause. Approval is all that she is after. Nikole walks around like any other stereotypical cheerleader with her nose in the air, a switch in each step. She carries herself around like she is the most important person in the world, giving her a stuck-up vibe. And her comebacks? Prepare to cry. Flaws? Nikki is intrusive, emotionless, mistrusting, forgetful, and rude. Nikole represents Insecurity.
    "It has no plot, the characters are just plain weird, and I'm pretty sure Queen Bubbleball or whatever is as straight as a circle."
    "You need to watch who the hell you're talking to a'fores I ends you."

BOYFRIEND: RESERVED
    2 BEST FRIENDS: 1/2 OPEN; Kiki Hartnell-Kaitycat4
    PEOPLE TO MAKE CRY: OPEN
    WORST ENEMY CLOSED; Derek Bloor-Blaze
    FAVORITE SONG "Stupid Girls" by P!nk
    THEME SONG "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys

Conner Santos
    open/closed

Conner Santos is very outgoing and talkative. Always a smile on his face, he is the first one to volunteer for any opportunity available. He can be considered a "pretty boy" because he cares about his appearance, but he is not one to be obsessed over it. When threatened, Conner can be very rude and mean. This is caused by his reversed case of diabetes, known as hypoglycemia. He is very protective over his friends and doesn't think of himself much. Conner has eyes the shape of slightly tilted saucers. They are very round and wide, but the corners are pointed down giving him a hyper-but-tired look. His mouth is always in a smile, his lower lip being slightly fuller than his upper. He usually has a curious or excited look about him. He is also part of a kind of lame super cool Erote Club started by a few children of the minor loooooove gods/goddesses! Conner represents Forgiveness.
    "I guess we will have to wait and see, bonita."

GIRLFRIEND: OPEN
    CLUB BUDDIES: OPEN
    TRANSLATOR: OPEN
    ENEMY: OPEN (Good luck. He's too nice)
    FAVORITE SONG "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore
    THEME SONG "Judas" by Lady Gaga

✿The Roman(s)!✿

Julius Turner-Henderson
    open/closed

Jules Turner-Henderson is the 15-year-old son of a minor snake goddess by the name of Angitia. Most stuck-up people see a complete clumsy nerd who doesn't really care what anyone thinks of him. Jules doesn't stress about his clothing at all because he thinks the whole thing is just covering up with nature gave you (Hippie, hippie). He is very charming and charismatic and loves to prove people wrong by solving mysteries, making contradictions, and exploring the meaning of things. Julius is pretty laid back and easygoing, never worrying about much these days. In a nutshell, he is a social butterfly. His personality does change greatly in battle into a bloodthirsty killer. Contradiction! Julius represents Individuality.

GIRLFRIEND: ON HOLD
    ENEMY: OPEN (Preferably a snob)
    FAVORITE SONG "The Motto" by Drake
    THEME SONG "My City" by Sirah

~Le RP Form~

Who (Which of my charries?)~
    With who(Which of YOURS?)~
    Where(In camp? Outside? Topic name? Specify exactly.)~
    Atmosphere(Hostile? Friendly?)~
    Relationship(Friends? Rivals? What?)~
    Post first?(Yes/No)~

✿Thanks For Visiting✿

Last edited by Demetri on 8/16/2013, 12:01 am; edited 39 times in total
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Ladies and Gentlemen...(Updated 8/15; 1 Character Open) Empty Re: Ladies and Gentlemen...(Updated 8/15; 1 Character Open)

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/21/2013, 7:24 pm

Can i rp with Judas/Conner?If this isn't done, I'M SO SORRY!
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Ladies and Gentlemen...(Updated 8/15; 1 Character Open) Empty Re: Ladies and Gentlemen...(Updated 8/15; 1 Character Open)

Post by daddeme 6/21/2013, 8:33 pm

Oh, yes I'm done! Right now Conner is in an Open Roleplay with kaitycat4's character near the creek. Your character is welcome to join!
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/21/2013, 10:06 pm

Posted.Thanks!:)
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/22/2013, 12:29 am

Nikki is the best Santana b**** ever.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/22/2013, 8:50 am

Thank you. You know that Santana is a boss.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/23/2013, 11:43 pm

I wanna create the guy form of Nikki xD
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/23/2013, 11:55 pm

Can i rp with Malecai?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/24/2013, 3:23 pm

Blaze~
    Yes. Do it.

Harry~
    I'm sorry, but Malecai is in a roleplay right now. Anyone else?

Post by Guest 7/3/2013, 9:38 pm

I would be interested in an RP with Demetri. I don't have any plot ideas, though. You can decide which character you wish to RolePlay with. Just click the red ball in my signature :)
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/5/2013, 10:10 am

If you are still interested, it doesn't matter who you choose, but I really need to use Demetri. I AM SO SORRY!!! I wish I had seen this earlier! I've been distracted by another site and finally decided to look at my topics being watched. As for the plot, we could just improvise I guess until an idea pops up.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/5/2013, 10:52 am

Can i rp with Conner after he is done with the rp at the creek?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/5/2013, 10:53 am

Yes, of course you can.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/5/2013, 10:59 am

Thanks!
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/16/2013, 6:21 pm

OKEY DOKEY, due to my recent inactivity I'm going to be leaving all of my topics.
    As of now, all of my characters are open except Trevor. This thing may be getting a little fancier, I don't know. YAY!

Last edited by Demetri on 7/16/2013, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 7/16/2013, 6:22 pm

Can I rp with Demetri now?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/16/2013, 6:48 pm

Yes, you may. Where?

Post by Guest 7/16/2013, 6:53 pm

Hmm...How's the arena?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/16/2013, 8:49 pm

That sounds good. I'll post first, if you'd like.

Post by Guest 7/16/2013, 8:54 pm

Thanks! But I might not get to reply till tomorrow.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/16/2013, 9:02 pm

That's fine!
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 7/17/2013, 7:47 pm

I would be honored if I could RP with The Supreme Overlord, otherwise known as Adan.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/17/2013, 10:09 pm

Supreme Overlord would very much enjoy this. Maybe.

Nutellinski~

I have made a new topic titled "Ugh, People these days" in the sword fighting section of the arenas.

Last edited by Demetri on 7/17/2013, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 7/17/2013, 10:12 pm

Where would you like to RP?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/17/2013, 10:14 pm

It doesn't matter at all. Wherever you prefer...although I may not be able to post until tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 6:35 am