A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Christian
nix
tyler oakley
Haiden
8 posters

if i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

if i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Empty if i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries

Post by Haiden 6/9/2013, 12:04 am

HEY. I'm Haiden, but you can call me Spencer whattttttt. If you don't know me, I'm just an oldie thats gone during school season, then back on the summer season. Anyway, here's my RP invite. Feel free to reply or PM me if you want to RP.
    Frequency?: I'm on everyday since its summer, lmao. Expect posts within a day.
    Posting limit?: I'm pretty much up to copying whatever your word count is. 400? Sure, I got you. 600? Woah, you must be feeling pretty creative today..I GOT YOU. One liners? Okay, if I can work with it..sure, but if its just "I smiled." Sorry, but shame on you.

if i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Tumblr_m6nsekN9do1ql8i2xo1_250
    trace clarendon *CLOSED
    This son of Apollo can be found most often in the Infirmary helping other kids. He has been born with the gift of healing and already knows he was made for the role as a doctor at only 16 years old. Growing up in the Bronx, New York, Trace didn't have such a pleasant childhood. His mother being a alcoholic, druggie, and down-right crazy woman took a toll on Trace's life. He was kicked out when he turned 13, and left to live with his best friends family until he was moved around to foster homes. This makes Trace a independent boy, managing to take care of himself when he needs to. He is awkward, clumsy at times, and can say stuff at the wrong time very easily. If you need a loyal friend, Trace is there. He is also talented in playing the violin. It was his escape from his crazy mother and he was a well known prodigy at it throughout school. If you're into music, or just want to make a new friend, Trace is there for ya'.

if i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Tumblr_mail92g5ZN1rwvg1fif i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Tumblr_mail7nEESJ1rwvg1fif i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Tumblr_mail8gU6NF1rwvg1f
    kostas patterson *closed

Meet Kostas Patterson. Son of Cratus and just turned 17 years old. Your stereotypical sport-nut jock guy.  Coming all the way from Auckland, New Zealand, he excelled in Rugby and a bit of soccer throughout his high school years. His athleticism makes him a fast runner, which can be very helpful when running away from trouble or even worse..monsters. His sport experience makes him a competitive guy, however he isn't competitive to the point that he will almost kill himself to win..he is more of a competitive guy on the lighter side. Kostas makes friends pretty easily, but sometimes he becomes too much of a 'funny friendly' guy to the point that majority of situations become a joke to him. Having suffered from commitment issues in his past, he is not looking for any relationship. It takes a while to gain his trust, but you do, he becomes very protective over you. If you are wanting someone to talk to or have a good time, Kostas is your boy. He is up to anything that seems fun to him, which consists of parties, working out, or playing any sport.

if i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Tumblr_inline_mnrhbfP8jA1qz4rgpif i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Tumblr_inline_mnrhbiRAtp1qz4rgp
    jolie cyrus *CLOSED

[size=11]Jolie just turned 16 years old. This daughter of Dionysus is probably the craziest girl you will ever meet..however she does have a softer and calmer side to her as well. Loving to have others around her, she is one to make friends when she has the chance. Jolie adores being around her half-blood siblings and would love to meet all of them if she could. Her obsession with cupcakes and sweets can sometimes make her very hyper, and slightly annoying if you are not one to be able to handle hyper-ness. Although she isn't the brightest lamp in the room, she can be quite intelligent when she wants to be. Jolie is the total opposite of shy and doesn't care to speak her mind. She was brought up in a strict household yet her mother questions why she was so...well, not like her. Jolie can be sensitive to certain stuff as well, especially when people become too harsh with her. I'd advise you not to hang out with her if you can't handle someone who is hyperactive 80% of the time.

if i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Tumblr_lsrj1rbUSf1r3v6f2o1_500
    Marisol Lopez *CLOSED

Marisol Lopez is the daughter of Deimos, 15 years old. Sure, she can make people see their greatest fears when she wants to, but does she really want to do that? Sometimes. Having been a 'bad girl gone good', she has changed her ways throughout her experience at camp. Arriving at camp when she was only 14, she has experienced so much that taught her many things about life herself and eventually changed her into a different person. She's kind and soft-hearted..when she wants to be, but she can also be quite sarcastic and demanding of what she wants. Marisol does not go down without a fight. If something is bothering her, she's not afraid to tell them to shut up. Marisol is talented in playing the piano and singing, but she sometimes keeps the talent to herself. It became a personal thing to her ever since her mother died while she was at camp. She'd love to meet new friends, however she may not seem approachable at first.

if i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Tumblr_inline_mkydioFPpX1qz4rgpif i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Tumblr_inline_mkydiywwzr1qz4rgp
    Veronica Gavin *open

Its the final countdown...do do do dooo..do do do do dooo..Meet Veronica Gavin. Daughter of Demeter, 17 years old. You need a favor? She ain't got no time for that. You wanna talk about your feelings? Go write it in your journal and sell it as a novel. This demigod doesn't refer to herself as a 'demigod'..she likes to be called a 'demigoddess' because that is what she simply is. She was born in Sydney, Australia along with her fraternal twin brother so she holds an Australian accent. Although she can be quite funny at times, she has a snarky attitude and can be sarcastic very often. Veronica can come off as offensive many times, so it'd be best not to hang out with her if you were sensitive to those kind of things. She doesn't like to listen to anyone and tends to do stuff on her own. Skilled in Tae Kwon Do and Archery, she can be one heck of a fighter. It'd be best to be on her good side, however if you would like a challenge, go ahead and smart mouth her when she isn't expecting it.

if i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Tumblr_mgv7nvhBMu1rkozyzo1_500
    Gage Gavin *CLOSED

Last but not least, we have Gage Gavin. Son of Demeter, 17 years old. Cricket is a fairly popular sport in Australia, so Gage grew up playing cricket just like his father. He became very well at it and succeeded in it during high school. Throughout his succession in the sport, there was one thing that he had a passion for that was stronger than his love for cricket. He had a passion for the study of Botany. This is a secret that only he and his twin sister knows, which Veronica likes to laugh at daily. He blames this on his mother being the goddess of agriculture, but there is something about the life of plants that fascinates him to the point that he wants to pursue his career in Botany instead of playing Cricket. Gage is like your ordinary teenage kid, however he hates this to the bone. He is a sweet kid outside with a rebellion to him in his heart. He can be inappropriate at times and is most often very immature. You can expect many 'your mom' jokes from him as well as 'that's what she said' Gage can be a hard worker as well. When he is given a task, he plans to finish it to no exceptions. Hand to hand combat is his strength however he is very handy with his celestial bronze katana that is probably his favorite thing in the whole world (other than his Botany book that he bought for himself on his birthday)

if i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Tumblr_mhwzheEC0c1s5sitco1_500
    Pierce Ivanov *CLOSED

This son of Enyo is not the friendliest guy around. Pierce is 16 years old and was professionally trained in combat ever since he was a little boy. His father, the infamous Russian spy Adrik Ivanov, taught Pierce everything he knows when it came to martial arts and weaponry. Pierce was brainwashed to know that the only sole purpose in life was to defend yourself from the enemy. This makes Pierce not sociable to others and not approachable. He's arrogant, rarely shows any expression and can be cruel to others, even if they are the nicest people on earth. If you like to fight or just want to challenge someone in combat, call up Pierce and he would be happy to do so.

if i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Tumblr_inline_mhx7s5dGA01qz4rgpif i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Tumblr_inline_mhx7sn6DDE1qz4rgp
    Slater Sinclair *reserved

17 year old Slater Sinclair, son of Clio, is living in a life of lies. His real name, Krisnan Estas Keenan, is to only be known by him and his father who is missing somewhere in the world. Slater made up his own history to cover up the real one after reading a letter of instructions strictly by his father. Although the news was sudden and difficult to him, he adapted well to Camp Half Blood and easily slid into his web of lies. Slater is self directed and self sufficient. He is a pro at cryptology as well as puzzle solving, and writing. His father being a historian, Slater is knowledgeable in history. Since he was a kid, he has suffered from having panic attacks and after the incident with his father they have became severe. If you ever need someone to crack a code or help you with some kind of puzzle, Slater is your man.

Last edited by Haiden on 6/30/2013, 11:50 pm; edited 7 times in total
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

if i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Empty Re: if i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries

Post by tyler oakley 6/15/2013, 11:10 am

Are Gage or Kostas open?
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

if i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries Empty Re: if i want curly fries, i will have the curly fries

Post by Haiden 6/15/2013, 9:28 pm

They currently are not, but I can PM you when they are! Sound good?
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 6/15/2013, 10:07 pm

i'll rp with any ahahha
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/15/2013, 10:34 pm

Yup. :)
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 6/15/2013, 10:36 pm

I must RP with you and it doesn't matter who it is with.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/15/2013, 11:25 pm

wow thank you everyone. i am flattered.
    i will PM you guys whenever i have enough open charries.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by J.D. 6/16/2013, 7:38 pm

I'm up for RPing with you. Check out my form? --> http://www.camphalfblood.org/t15181-rp-request-okay-yeah
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/16/2013, 9:51 pm

Might I RP with Kostas HAIIIIIIDEN? Or Pierce, but no fight.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/16/2013, 10:33 pm

You can RP with Pierce BLAZZEEEEEEEEE. Where would you like to postttt?
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 6/16/2013, 10:38 pm

I dooooooooooon't knooooow. And I'm using my pacifist xD
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/16/2013, 10:41 pm

Oh man this oughta be verrry interesting lololol. We can post in the forest!
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 6/16/2013, 11:05 pm

Okay! Could you post first? I have a post to work on.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/16/2013, 11:06 pm

Yes I can! I'll PM you the link.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/30/2013, 11:29 pm

Can i rp with Kostas? Dude, I love Pierce's faceclaim. Don't get mad, but do you ship Scissac (If i spelled it wrong it's because i'm tired).
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/30/2013, 11:52 pm

Sorry I forgot to update his status, Kostas is actually closed D: And I don't really ship anyone on Teen Wolf except for Sterek <3 I love them so gah. I haven't been caught up on the recent episodes of the new season but I hear there are a bunch of scissac moments lol.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/1/2013, 12:03 am

STEREK! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Calm. Calm. Calm. lol. I don't pay attention to other characters much except for Stiles. I'm making a character after him. I'M CHANGING THE NAME TO STILES! When you have Pierce open can i rp with him?
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/1/2013, 9:41 am

Wooooooooo! yeah sterek is my obsession in that show. Derek or Isaac would probably have to be my favorites..and Stiles. All 3 of them actually, lololol. If you want to make a character based off of him, I'd suggest using a different name and tweaking up his history or whatever. And yeah, I'll let you know when he's open!
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 7/9/2013, 3:36 pm

Hey. Helen's open, so can I have an rp with Veronica? They could be friends, idk but Helen's personality kinda matches hers.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/9/2013, 3:42 pm

Gah, I am so sorry but Veronica is currently closed D: I suck at keeping this thing updated. Who I have open is Jolie and Kostas..if you still want to RP I can use either of them.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 7/9/2013, 3:45 pm

Okay. I can't choose, whichever charrie you want is fine by me.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/9/2013, 3:54 pm

I'll put both of their names in a random chooser and see what comes out of it, lmao. I can't choose either.

Okie dokie, it chose Kostas lol. Do you want me to start it, or do you want to?

tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 7/9/2013, 3:55 pm

Can you start?
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/9/2013, 3:58 pm

Yeah sure! I'll send you the link and stuffs via PM.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 7/9/2013, 4:41 pm

I HAVE A CHARACTER OPEN YEYS WE MUST RP AUGHGDSKFJASF KLJLJ I'M SO EXCITED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content