A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Time to calm.

Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

Time to calm. Empty Time to calm.

Post by Angelina Patronur 2/14/2014, 9:55 pm

Aliana Levestrum walked into the feilds with her dog Axel- a German Shepherd. She had trained him well enough so that he does not harm any of the Grape vines or the strawberry runners. Aliana took a deep breath, taking in the sweet scent. Being a Daughter of Dionysus, this was her favourite place in the Camp. Aliana's auburn hair was tied in a messy braid. Her blue eyes took in her surroundings.

Aliana patted Axel and kneeled down to his side. Axel was her only real companion here. Aliana did not mind being alone, but right now when she had just been at this camp for only a week, her mind was full of questions and doubts. But Aliana was stubborn, she refused to take anyone's help. This only a part of the reason, the other part was that she was not a conversation strater. She let her head down on Axel and admitted ,"I miss home Axel." Aliana sighed.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Time to calm. Empty Re: Time to calm.

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/27/2014, 11:18 am

Time to calm. Aiden

What am I doing? Tyler Garcia Morris thought scanning the dark green grass that laid breezing on the dirt. He sat down not knowing there was a girl right next to him. "There's so many grumpy people at this camp!" He said "Why can no one be happy like how I am. I guess you could call me trigger happy. But noooo. These people are trigger sad!" He yelled.

His cotton light blue t-shirt swayed with the light wind that went along with a beat his brothers and sisters were playing in the Apollo cabin. Tyler stared right in front of him and watched the sky go along.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 2/27/2014, 12:31 pm

Aliana noticed the boy as he came and sat down beside Aliana. Aliana at first decided to ignore him and continued on stroking Axel's fur. Then suddenly the boy started talking. At first Aliana thought that he was talking to her, and comenting on her. Aliana decided to snap back at him that it was none of his buisness. Aliana turned and looked at the boy for a moment before she realized that the boy was not talking to her but to himself. She looked at him with a confusd expression but then as the boy's next words reached her she broke into laughing and had her hand from Axel's collar now on her mouth. And as Axel was now free he went around Aliana and started sniffing and licking the guy. Realizing this Aliana caught him once again and apologized, "Sorry, he just loves new people too much and umm-" she did not complete her sentence feeling embarrassed.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/28/2014, 5:18 pm

Time to calm. Tumblr_mpaz0m1ohB1srubedo1_500

Tyler pat the dog licking him. He turned towards the girl and started laughing because he liked her. He liked a girl. Well....that was new. He stopped laughing and said "Tyler Garcia Morris. I'm a son of Apollo." He said, his english accent showing more than usual. He smiled and muttered "Just tell her." to where she most likely could not hear it. "So, do you like me? Because I sure do....with you, of course." Tyler sighed and looked down knowing she'd say "Ew no!" and run off.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 3/1/2014, 9:36 am

Aliana let the guy pat Axel and sat there, watching Axel play with him. She hesitated a bit when the guy introduced himself, but then said in her faint English accent, “Aliana Levestrum, Daughter of Dionysus.” She noticed him muttering something, and started wondering of what it might be. The guy seemed funny to Aliana. And she liked funny. But the guy was frank too.

As the guy said the that he liked Aliana, her cheeks went as red as cherries. Okay this was not something that Aliana had hoped. Ever. A guy who liked her? Oh please. But here he was, Tyler Garcia Morris who admits that he likes her. Maybe that was in a friendly way. Yes you are just messing up things with your overly imaginative brain Aliana- Aliana thought to herself. No one can like you in that way- she thought stubbornly. “Err..umm.. thank you” she said in a low voice. She clearly did not know of what to say.

Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/1/2014, 3:11 pm

Time to calm. Tumblr_lxtq68jnuk1qmynpd

"Uh...n-nevermind. That was a really stupid thing to say. I meant as in friends anyways. So, how are ju?" Tyler laughed like a goof like usual "I meant you. I'm sorry."

OOC: EEK! Sorry it's really short.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 3/4/2014, 12:10 pm

"Friends? Yeah sure..." Aliana said still confused. Aliana did not have many friends, because she did not trust anyone easily and to her only those whom she trusts, are her friends. But oh well maybe she could do it the other way round this time. She could become friends with Tyler and then decide upon whether she trusts him or not.

OOC: Sorry for this short one. Okay so you want to continue this or jump on to the next?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 7:51 am