A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A Walking Date (add on to "Chicken Nuggets")

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

A Walking Date (add on to "Chicken Nuggets") Empty A Walking Date (add on to "Chicken Nuggets")

Post by The Seelie Queen 2/21/2014, 4:48 pm

The Musical Tardis wrote:I don't know what to tell you. I hated talking about myself. I felt conceited and shallow when I talked about myself. i was a listener, not a talked. That's why I had books. So I didn't have to speak to anyone but the author, through his writing.

Jadyn waited for a response, and when she got none, she simply nodded. She didn't know where they were going, but when she noticed the familiar setting, her heart dropped to her feet. They were in the forest. But instead of pointing this out or offering to turn around, she just kept walking.

She didn't realize that her hand was dropping, and soon her hand was wrapped around Jake's.

When she did, she swallowed. This is so wrong, she thought.

"I'm like that. Only instead of books, it was art. Although, I have been reading more and more the last few weeks," she said, nodding. "I have a half sibling as well. My brother, Fay. He's on my mom's side. You should meet him sometime," she said, again peering at him through the corner of her eye. She adjusted her glasses quickly.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

A Walking Date (add on to "Chicken Nuggets") Empty Re: A Walking Date (add on to "Chicken Nuggets")

Post by moriarty 2/22/2014, 11:01 am

© made by fishy
    "where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?"

I could tell Jaydn was slightly uncomfortable here. She wrapped her hand around mine and subconsciously, I grabbed it and squeezed lightly. I nodded when she spoke. "I'd love to meet him. My sister, Ashley, was always hanging around her girlfriends. No time for big brother. I'm pretty sure she didn't even notice I was gone." I never really talked to my sister, but I tried to talk to her all the time. She would just scoff and ignore me. Maybe because we didn't have the same dad, and she actually knew hers, she thought she was better than me. I looked around the forest. The ground was a bit wet but it wasn't muddy. The sun was shining. It was supposed to be a beautiful day. My standards for a beautiful day are much lower. I need rain, and thunder. Lots of thunder.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

A Walking Date (add on to "Chicken Nuggets") Empty Re: A Walking Date (add on to "Chicken Nuggets")

Post by The Seelie Queen 2/22/2014, 3:44 pm

Jadyn nodded as she heard him tell about his sister. "Oh, I'm sure she did. Girls are weird like that -- don't worry." she let go of his hand and brushed it over a tree. "Yeah, I'm hoping you can meet him. Maybe someday." she dropped her hand back by her side and smiled up at him. "What about your mom? What's she like."
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/22/2014, 6:32 pm

© made by fishy

I stifled a laugh. When she asked about my mom, I smiled. "She's great. I miss her a lot. She knows I'm here. Mom actually gave me my axe." I swung it over my shoulder. "Wanna see something cool?" I closed my eyes and concentrated for a moment. My axe lit up. I saw a smallish tree and swung my axe. It cleared it with ease. It was getting a bit dark, so my axe lit up the area a bit. "But yeah. She's great. What about your family?"
    [/color]
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 2/22/2014, 6:52 pm

Jadyn's eyes brightened when the axe lit up, and she smiled. "That's so cool! She sounds really nice," she laughed, but it was taken away when he asked about her family. "My family? Well, all I've got is Fay. Other than him... Everyone else is dead." her grandfather and her dad were a sore subject for her. Mindlessly, her hand went to the dog tags she always wore dangling at her neck.

"Jesus, it just got really gloomy." she said, trying to lighten up the dark mood. "I'm sorry."
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/23/2014, 6:17 pm

© made by fishy

Jaydn was really pretty when she smiled. It seemed like she hardly ever did that. Her face fell when I asked about her family. "Oh. I'm sorry for asking. I didn't know." She played with the dog tags around her neck. I cocked my head. "What are those? You don't have to answer if you don't want to," I added quickly. I played with the collar of my shirt. I was starting to get nervous. What if the date goes wrong? What if she never wants to speak to me again?
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 2/23/2014, 7:10 pm

"Oh, it's alright." she said, shrugging. She looked down at her fingers that were wrapped around her dog tags. "Oh, they were my grandfather's. He fought in World War 2 -- America's side, of course." she walked over to Jake and wrapped her arm around his waist. "C'mon, let's keep walking."

She still didn't understand her feelings for Jake, but she did understand one thing: she was oddly comfortable around him.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/23/2014, 7:26 pm

© made by fishy

I nodded again. I wasn't really sure if Jaydn wanted to date me and I wasn't sure if I wanted to date her. She was really pretty and we had a lot in common. As social recluses, we both stayed away from people and couldn't handle being around people. Jaydn wrapped her hand around my waist. I was surprised but accepted it. We walked in silence for a while. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was more reflective and affectionate.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 2/24/2014, 6:06 pm

They walked on, past trees and bushes and nymphs of all sorts. She wasn't uncomfortable. She could tell he wasn't really, either. Darkness flooded the air, and soon it was nighttime. She made her way into a small clearing, and took her arm away, sitting down on a flat rock and leaned back against a tree. She sighed and closed her eyes, breathing in the thick perfume smelling forest air.

"Do you want to go back, or...?" she asked, opening one dark eye to look at him.  
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/25/2014, 5:55 pm

© made by fishy

Jaydn led me to a clearing. She sat down and I decided to sit across from her on a rock. The forest air was thick and humid. When Jaydn finally spoke, I almost didn't hear her, I was so zoned out. "Hm? Oh, I don't care. Its kinda nice being here. Its quiet." I listened carefully and heard an owl hoot in the distance.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 2/26/2014, 6:30 pm

OOC: this topic is now closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/18/2024, 11:54 pm