A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Jeremy Summers

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Jeremy Summers Empty Jeremy Summers

Post by calvin 3/15/2014, 12:18 pm

Name: Jeremy Summers

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

Height: 6'1'"

Body Type: Semi-muscular

Skin Color: Light Tan

Appearance: Jeremy's skin is white with a slight tan. He has a small mole on the bridge of his nose, which is not usually visible. He usually prefers to wear a black t-shirt, and a pair of skinny blue jeans. His eyes are blue, as if you're staring into the sea, and sparkle when in the light. When in battle, he prefers to wear his Cyan-colored Celestial Bronze breastplate (that he painted himself, since Cyan is his favorite color).

Godly Parent: Briareus

Mortal Parents: Jeane Summers, Nicholaj Summers (deceased)

Country of Origin: United States of America

Pets: Goberian (Golden Retriever and Cyberian Husky breed) that he found dying near his house.

Talents: Swimming, playing Basketball, fighting, and acting.

Skills: Novice Sword-Fighting, very quick and light on his feet, and is always at the right place at the right time.

Weapon: Celestial Bronze sword named "Whirlpool".

Personality: Jeremy has a generally antisocial personality and is known to be a Wallflower. He enjoys winning and not being able to lose. He is a very fast swimmer, and can hold is breath longer than anyone on his college swim team. He enjoys hanging out with his very few friends. When he isn't robbing people, he's practicing his backstroke.

Flaws: Very antisocial, sometimes oblivious to the completely obvious, and can't take a hint. He also has a mysterious scar on the palm of his left hand.

Powers: Can control water and lightning, to kick up some wicked sea storms. The amount of times he can control lightning usually varies between 5 times a day, depending on the time and weather. He can use water for 8 times a day, however. His sea storms (which he can only do around once every two days) usually affect an acre of land. They usually last around 30 minutes. The most powerful thing he can do with water and lightning is create large balls of water and lightning to take out the receiver in one hit. He usually has to wait around 30 minutes at his time to use his water power back-to-back, but 1 hour for lightning. The volume of the water he usually controls is around 2 m^3. His lightning is not very powerful like a child of Zeus, but it usually takes around 2-3 lightning bolts to kill someone. He sea storms are a pretty standard size, but just enough clear a beach front.

Life Before CHB: For a Half-Blood, Jeremy's life was pretty basic. He spent his days robbing every house out there and getting in trouble at school for stealing from lockers and taking money from the cash registers in the cafeteria. His mother developed Retinoblastoma (cancer of the Retina) when he was 10, forcing him to be a thief until he raised enough money for her therapy. A while after his 15th birthday, strange things started happening to him. Every once in a while, he would start to smell the salty breeze of the sea. His abusive father, Nicholaj, died in a "tragic accident" where he drowned in the neighborhood pool. His mother was a generally nice woman, and treated him with utmost respect. She didn't approve of his thievery, but he continued to do it anyway because he wanted to keep her alive for as long as he could.

RP Example: I ran through the front door of my house, trying my best not to wake Nicholaj, but to no avail. Taking my first few steps on the way upstairs, he grabbed me by my shirt collar, and pulled me back down. I tugged and pulled, and I eventually got away and into my room. I opened my bedroom window, climbed out, only to be met by a mysterious black figure. He gagged me and put a bag over my head, but the rest is a blur.

Any notes about your character: Can't drown. Some strange occurrences were: The death of his stepfather, the smell of salt water when he inhaled, wet footprints left behind when he walked, and the mysterious knocking on his window every night around 3:00 A.M.

How my character got to camp: The mysterious black figure was actually a satyr taking him away from his father and to Camp Half-Blood. The satyr's name was Briar, and he turned out to be a satyr that had been at camp for a few years. He was scared at first because he had no idea where he was going, but when the satyr identified himself he was relieved.

Last edited by Jeremy Summers on 3/18/2014, 5:26 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : I realized shape-shifting was a banned power. Imperial Gold is for Romans.)
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Jeremy Summers Empty Re: Jeremy Summers

Post by calvin 3/15/2014, 1:40 pm

Anything I need to fix/change?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 3/15/2014, 1:57 pm

Please don't double-post.

No growing extra heads and limbs. How many times a day can he control water and lightning and create sea storms? How long do the sea storms last, and how much of an area do they affect? What's the most powerful thing he could do with lightning and water?

Add more to the personality.

How did your character get to camp? Name some of the strange things that happened to him.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 3/17/2014, 11:45 am

Edited :)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/17/2014, 1:29 pm

The Appearance-section is more designed for you to say what he looks like, not really what he wears, but you can of course include it as well.

Tone the maximum of the lightning power to five per day and eight per day for water.
    Also, I'd rather have him provoke a sea storm every two days only.

Please add a cooldown time for each power.

How did he arrive at Camp?
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 3/17/2014, 4:48 pm

Ah, ok. Edited it. Thank you much  Smile 
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/17/2014, 4:57 pm

Why does he have winged shoes, and how come his armor is cyan? Did he pain it that way?

I am really iffy about the sea serpent. How big would it be?

How much volume (in m^3 please) of water could he control? I wouldn't allow more than 4 m^3.

You misunderstood what I was saying about the sea storm. Instead of having him provoke a sea storm every day or twice a day, I had said it would be better for him to provoke one every two days maximum.

5-10 minutes seems a bit.... short, might wanna tone it up to 30 minutes for water and one hour for lightning?

You didn't answer my question on how he got to Camp.

The rest looks good, nice job ;)
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 3/17/2014, 5:09 pm

Ok, I put how he got to camp at the bottom. I edited the rest also.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/17/2014, 5:37 pm

Um, you'll have to explain what the winged shoes do and what happened to the naiad. I'm quite iffy about them to be honest, seeing all the winged shoes are owned by the Hermes kids, least I checked.

There are no Cyclopses at Camp. The only one is Tyson.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 3/17/2014, 6:09 pm

Thanks, edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 3/17/2014, 6:32 pm

How strong is his lightning (ie: how many would it take to kill somebody), and how strong are his sea storms? No to the sea serpent.

Add some more to the LBCHB -- how did his mother treat him? Did she approve of his thievery? What did he get into trouble for at school?
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 3/17/2014, 6:53 pm

Edited.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/17/2014, 8:41 pm

No to the most powerful sea storm. Edit it out and I approve this.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 3/18/2014, 5:26 pm

Edited :3
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female