A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Meeting Up in NYC

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Meeting Up in NYC Empty Meeting Up in NYC

Post by beanie 3/20/2014, 9:40 pm

Where is that guy?

Andi scanned the crowd of people enjoying their day in Central Park. Her friend had invited her to come out of camp with him, but right now she thought he was playing a trick on the girl. A confused expression was on the girls face as she continued to search for her friend. Andi had been in NYC a couple times before but that was only when she was a little kid. She could remember whenever her mother would take the family to NYC, they would always see a play or something like that. Andi huffed, finding it almost impossible to look over the mob of people. Some adults watching their kids on the playground gave the brunette a funny look before turning their attention back on the kids.

Andi ran a hand through her messy mop of curls. She didn't have time to brush her hair this morning, leaving more messy than usual. Her red leather jacket covered the short sleeves of her gray graphic tee that said Forever Young in big letters. Her black skinny jeans hugged her legs snugly with every step she took. Her ankle length basketball sneakers were wet since it was raining last night. Her grew more confused with every glance, trying to find her friend. She could picture him smirking, probably watching the girl from a tree or something.

And he was. She spotted the boy lazily standing against a tree. Her brown eyes set their gaze on the brute and Andi made her way over to him."Ya know how long I've been looking for ya!" She yelled at him when she reached him."I swear, you must've thought I'd get lost here, didn't ya?" What surprised her was that she wasn't attracting any attention from the people in the park.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Meeting Up in NYC Empty Re: Meeting Up in NYC

Post by Brastus 3/21/2014, 3:13 pm

Ah, NYC. Such a calm and peaceful place...not! Though Brastus as he stared at the jungle of people eushijg throiught the streets of the massive city. He ha his set of earphones and he kept doing an odd chest dance while continuing to tap his fingers to the sound of music he eas hearing. He saw all kinds of girls, brunettes, gingers, blondes and even blue haired ones. He was actually enjoying himself, well he had lived inside the city for half a year beore going to camp, so he pretty much knew what to expect of the totally unexpecatable city. It was cold for him, since he eas used to hot temperatures so he used layers to maintain his temperature.

His outfit consisted of a plain black t shirt with a long sleeve burgandy button shirt over his t shirt and a dark leather jacket over his two shirts. He wore dark boot, ragged jeans that looked one too many times used and wha seemed like construcion boots. He sported a grand grin as he figured some girls had seen him, but the tall guy just continued sitting on his bench while listening to his music. He sure missed the city and it's people, the way they went about their indiviual business was amusing to him.

Eventually, he saw his friend Andi stand im front of him, whoch made him smile at her as he loudly greeted her, due to the volume of his music.

"Hi kiddo! Took ya long enough though. You got me worried, ya ok?" Shouted Brastus not hearing the sound of his own voice. He stood up, which exhibited his tall frame, and he hugged Andi like they were old friends.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/21/2014, 3:49 pm

"Hi kiddo. Took ya long enough though. You got me worried, ya ok?" Brastus screamed. Andi has just noticed that there was headphones in his ear. His loud voice made Andi smirk a little, he must've been blocking out everything. He approached the brunette and she noticed a couple girls watching them with an expression Andi couldn't read but was uncomfortable. Andi smirked a little.

Then, she felt something heavy on her body. She turned her attention back to her friend and saw that Brastus was hugging her, no, squeezing her. She laughed and started to pound on his chest. He wasn't hurting her, she just was used to him teasing her."Hey buddy, let me go." She exclaimed, laughing.

When he let her go, she took one of his earplugs out."So, why'd you invite me to the beautiful city of NYC?" She asked, giving him a funny expression.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/21/2014, 4:27 pm

"Me? I'm just waiting for Rex to come back from his sniffs. I was just feeling a bit nostalgic that's all. After I left Europe, NYC became my second home, and I missed it. Plus I got some em business to deal with and I thought you would like to tag along." said Brastus as he got a bit nervous when he said the word business. He had some fights and debts he had to pay, but he would keep that fir himself. Meanwhile, he turned around and saw some girls biting their lips upon seeing them together.

"Listen kid, I'm kind of famous here, especially in the Upper West Side, so be careful. Also, if anybody asks, your with me or you are my sister. I don't think anybody has the balls to mess with ya if they think your my sis. Anyways, have you ever visited the Big Apple, or is this your first time?" Asked Brastus after suspiciously whispering into her hear and then going back to his normal tone of voice. Afterwards, Rex, the lovable Rottweiler, rushed to the pair and tackled his owner to the ground with a playful slam of his powerful paws. Rex then licked Brastus's face, and then did same slamming move on Andi, sending her own to the ground.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/21/2014, 4:57 pm

Andi gave Brastus a confused expression. There was something he wasn't telling her but she was going to let it slide. She'll wait for him to tell her himself. She turned around and saw they were being watched by some people. It made her uncomfortable, so she pulled the collar of her jacket up. Maybe she should've stayed in camp.

Then again, she liked risks and the city. When she was young, she always considered moving here when she was older. California was to mellow for her standards. Andi looked back up at Brastus, just when he leaned closer to the girl's ear.

"Listen kid, I'm kinda famous here," Andi snorted a little at that but soon realized that he was being serious, so she piped down. "especially in the Upper West Side, so be careful. Also, if anybody asks, your with me or you are my sister. I don't think anybody has the balls to mess with ya if they think you are my sis." she laughed a little at Brastus' colorful language. Going serious again, Andi looked at Brastus again and nodded slightly. She would ask him later though about why he said that.

Then she saw Rex scamper up to the pair. He tackled Brastus to the ground and licked his face, a loud laugh coming from the girls mouth. She gave a faint scream when Rex did the same thing to her. A slobbery tongue slid against her cheek, more laughs coming from Andi as she tried to push Rex off. "Off Rex off!" she slightly screamed/laughed as she sat up. The brunette scratched Rex behind the ear, something Brastus told her he likes. She looked back up at her friend. "Nah, I've been here, maybe, 10 times as a kid." she told him.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/22/2014, 1:38 am

He looked relieved now. He was not going to take care of her like she was his daughter or something. He removed his earplugs from his ears and smirked at the girl playfully. He loved feeling like a big brother because it made him feel important. Yet, before he began to carry out his multiple businesses, a dark and terrible growling was heard. Upon closer inspection, the sound had originated from his abs, which meant only one thing, he was starving!

He whistled at Rex to come to his side and he extended a hand to Andi so she could stand up and walk beside him. For his pet he wouldn't waste money buying him a leash because no matter where he was, Rex always came back to Brastus. Andi on the other hand, had trouble finding him, as hard as it was to believe, he was not seen for like twenty minutes. Yet, he wouldn't punish his companion for such a thing and instead, he turned around and asked her:

"Would you like to grab something to eat kiddo? Daddy is kind of hungry and well...I can buy you something if you want." Offered Brastus by doing his annoying daddy-kid thing. He did seem friendly enough though.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/22/2014, 6:02 am

Andi took a firm grasp on Brastus' hand. She was pulled to her feet, Rex pawing over to his master. Andi looked up at Brastus, who had a relieved expression. Why did he look like that? she thought. What snapped it out of her thoughts was when she heard a low grumble. She looked up and realized that it was his stomach. Andi couldn't help but start laughing, but she covered her hand from attracting any attention.

"Would you like anything to grab anything kiddo? Daddy is kind of hungry and well....I can buy you something if you want." She nodded her head a little, though she hated to be called kiddo. It was something her sh*ty stepdad called her and she hated it."Don't call me kiddo." She stated with an expression to said if-you-call-me-that-again-you-die. But she was glad he had offered lunch, she was starving.

The pair started their way to a restaurant that was 10 blocks down. While walking, Andi kept sneaking glances up at hr tall friend. Is he gonna baby me the entire trip? was the only question in her mind. She hated being baby'd and she was not gonna let him do that to her.

The girl was so lost in her thoughts she didn't realize that Brastus was talking or that the shadows that surrounded them were getting closer.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/22/2014, 11:52 am

Brastus knew they were being followed, but he wouldn't make a huge mess of things by acting like a berserker now. Instead, he concentrated on the menu that was handed to him by a mock Italian waiter. He probably figured that since nobody truly hated pizza, it was a safe bet. He asked Andi if she would like to eat a large pie with every single meat available on the menu for the two of them and some roasted veggies on top of all the meats. Since he had got no response, he instead opted to order the mess of meats for himself and whatever his friend wanted for herself. He ordered a coke for himself and he placed his necklace beside his soda, as a precaution. After some small talk, he eventually took notice of Andi's bothered face.

"Whats up sis? You seem angry or maybe bothered? Is something wrong?" He asked still keeping record of the shadows that tried to approach the two.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/22/2014, 12:31 pm

"Huh?" Andi looked up to meet her friend's blue eyes. She could see the concern in his eyes but right now, she didn't care about how much he cared. The brunette could feel eyes on her, making her feel uncomfortable, which didn't happen often. She looked up to meet Brastus' gaze again. "Ya, I'm fine." making him worry bout her was on the bottom of her list at the moment.

When the Italian waiter came, Andi's eyes went wide at the large meat lovers pie Brastus had ordered. All Andi ordered was a can of dr pepper and the waiter left with out a word. Sneakily grabbing one slice, Andi took a big bite out of the pizza. She always loved pizza, having maybe 6 slices when she was 8. She took a glance back up at Brastus, seeing that he was still looking at her. "I'm fine, really." she reassured him, swallowing her pizza.

A small chime was heard from the front door of the restaurant. Whipping her head around, Andi saw two men walk through the door, not so nice expressions on their face. They sat down at the table closest to the pair, giving Andi an uneasy feeling. Andi grabbed another slice before averting her gaze.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/23/2014, 3:12 pm

He sighed loudly. He sure didn't want to make a big scene right now while he was enjoying his lunch. Still, he put down his meal and grinned at his friend before getting up and walking up to the two guys guys in suits and hats. He smiled sarcastically at them before smashing both his fists on there faces. He later made sure they got knocked out, and ran out of the place while motioning at Andi to follow him. The people around him started to gossip and whisper, while a few women started to scream in panic of the assault that happened.

After running full speed out of the place, he went inside an empty lot and whistled so Andi would know where he was. He was sure she had followed him, but if not, she knew what his whistling sounded like. After meeting up with Andi, he grinned at her, while catching his breath.

"Yeah…I said I had some business to take care. I had some dealings with an old italian mafia boss. Those two guys, were Junior and Rocco, and they are is two sons. For now lets keep a low profile. Sorry I didn't tell you about this earlier Andi. You can still go back to camp if you want. Or you can have advent with me. Don't worry, I am not gonna kill anyone. I'm just gonna visit the old man and convince him of dropping down his manhunt on me." Said Brastus as he removed his buttoned shirt and placed back his jacket under his black shirt.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/23/2014, 6:16 pm

Andi cocked an eyebrow at her friend. What's he up to? Gulping down her now bitter tasting pizza, Andi's eyes followed Brastus as he approached the two men in suits. Andi had a bad feeling in her stomach as she saw him smile at the men. But it wasn't the good smile that he gave her, it was the smile that he gave someone he's about to beat up. The brunette's eyes went wide when Brastus' knuckles came into contact with their cheeks, knocking them out. The tall guy ran out of the restaurant, but not with out giving Andi a look. She surveyed the destruction, seeing the mess that some ones gonna have to clean up, before leaving.

The strong winds blew Andi's brown hair back. It had gotten colder. The wind stung her brown eyes as she scanned the sea of people. It wouldn't be hard to find Brastus but she couldn't find a trace of him. You'd think a 6'5 tall guy would be easy to find. Then she heard s faint whistle, so faint she had to block out the surrounding noise just to hear it, which was hard considering the fact she was in New York. It was a familiar whistle, causing Andi to form a small smile on her face. Whipping her head around, the girl raced towards the source of the whistle, which was an abandoned lot.

Turning the corner, Andi came face to face with Brastus. She gave him a tight squeeze before letting him go. "Talk, now." she told him, crossing her arms.

He explained how his business was that he had to tell some Italian mafia boss to leave him alone. He told her that those guys from the restaurant were two of the guys sons, or something like that. But what really irked her about the whole situation was that he had reassured her that it was ok that if Andi wanted to head back to camp. The brunette blinked a couple times, letting it sink in, then burst out laughing.

"G-go...back....to....camp!" she managed to say in between laughs, clutching her sides. When she calmed down, she looked back at Brastus, arms crossed. "Sure, a normal person would do that, but I'm not normal, and neither are you." She paused a little, sweeping her bangs out of her face, before continuing. "So what's the plan, oh invulnerable one?"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/24/2014, 12:22 am

He smirked massively. Brastus was glad he met Andi before because she was brave and tough, kind of like him in a way. Brastus eventually pulled out a box for him to sit on and motioned for Andi to sit down and listen to his story.

"Ok so, three years ago, when I was around 15 years old and after I separated from my best friend Michael, because he lives on Germany and all that, I had a period of time where I was quite sad. I couldn't find friends easily and I was mostly seen as a jerk. Those two idiots you saw at the restaurant, they were Rocco and Junior, two of my old' employer's best men and his sons. They were my best friends after Michael left for Germany. Yeah, I worked for the mafia, but I didn't kill or anything! I just stole and roughed up a few " customers" of the old man. Old man Tartiaggli saw me as a third son, eventually, and I saw him as the closest thing to a second, well third, adoptive father. But summer came and I went back to Camp Half-Blood, and I kind of decided to stay. Old man got angry, because he lost his best bouncer and jr. hitman, and now he wants to punish me for abandoning the family. Sounds like fun!" Sarcastically remarked Brastus as he finished briefing Andi in on his old New York life.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/25/2014, 8:13 am

Andi saw that giant smirk on her friends face. He was happy, causing her to smile back. She pulled out an old wooden box and sat down next to Brastus.

"Ok so, three years ago, when I was around 15 years old and after I separated from my best friend Michael, because he lives in Germany and all that, I had a period of time where I was quite sad." Quite sad? Andi couldn't seem to picture her friend with a sad expression on his face, uncomfortable yes, but not sad. She tried to picture while she continued to listen." I couldn't find friends easily and I was mostly seen as a jerk." A jerk? Well, I can see that. Andi thought as she remembered the first time she met Brastus. Inwardly laughing, Andi continued to listen."Those two idiots you saw in the restaurant , they were Rocco and Junior, two of my old' employer's best men and his sons. They were my best friends after Michael left for Germany. Yeah, I worked for the mafia, but I didn't kill or anything!" Andi smirked at that comment."I just stole and roughed ups few "customers" of the old man.  Old man Tartiaggli saw me as a third son, eventually, and I saw him as the closest thing  to a second, well third, adoptive father. But summer came and I went back to Camp Half-Blood, and I kinda decided to stay."

Andi zoned out the rest. She was a little shocked. No one had ever told her their story before CHB before and she was kinda glad her friend did. She looked up at him. "So what's the plan?"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/27/2014, 6:50 pm

"Kiddo, I love your attitude. Okay so first, we need to locate someone who is still loyal to me in the city. Did I forget to mention I kinda was an underboss? Anyways thats not important. What's important is that we locate Marco Lugglietti, he used to be my agent inside the inner operations of old man Tartiaggli. Once we get Marco to talk, we can formulate a plan against Tartiaggli. Your not afraid of guns right Andi?" Asked Brastus as he remembered that most members of the mafia used guns as their main weapons.

"Oh, we also need to get a suit for me and a black dress for you. It's an old mafia thing I'll explain later." Recalled Brastus as he knew he had to get back his three-piece set and put it on before confronting his old enemy.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/27/2014, 8:46 pm

"Kiddo, I love your spunk." Andi glanced back up at Brastus. Even though he complemented her often, she still wasn't used to it. But she liked that he liked her spunk, she worked hard at it even though it's her personality. A small started to form on her face as he continued to ramble on about him being an underboss and how they have to meet some guy named Marco.

Andi's smile vanished though at his mention of guns. Andi would never mention this to anyone but she was a little afriad of guns. It occurred when she was 9, on a trip with her mother in New York.

Flashback

"Mama, can I get some ice cream?" the 9 year old Andi asked in her childlike voice. Her mother looked down from the book she was reading and simply nodded, handing the girl some money with a smile. The girl slid off the bench they were sitting on and walked over to where the ice cream man was.

They were in Central Park, the same park that Brastus and Andi were in earlier. There was a fair amount of people, most kids playing on the playground. The weather was fairly nice, Andi had slipped her blue sweatshirt off earlier due to the heat. Andi had a smile plastered on her face as she approached the ice cream vendor. "Chocolate please?" She asked, her bangs falling in her face. The man turned around but she saw something black flash from his pocket.

It was a small gun. It was sticking out if his pocket, visible when he bent down. Andi's face paled, a small gulp coming from her throat. She tried to put on a nonchalant face on when the man turned around, acting like she didn't see the weapon. The brunette threw the money at him and ran back to her mother.

"Y-yeah, I'm not afraid of guns." She stammered, not meeting his gaze. She didn't want for him to think she was weak or anything. Desperate for something to change, Andi decided to change the subject.

"A black dress? Brastus, you know I hate girly things." She sighed, giving a mock pout before playfully punching his arm. "Don't worry, I'll try to look good in it though." She joked before becoming serious. "So, where does this Marco live?"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/13/2014, 12:49 am

He smirked almost brotherly at Andi and he ruffled her hair a bit before kneeling down on one knee and fixing his boot's shoe lace. He also nudged playfully at her side a bit. To him, she was like a little sister and he would nwver let anyone harm her.

"Look, You need a dress whether you like it or not, Marco's cousin is your age i think, so flirt with him, distract him or something, while big bro qhite literally beats the security guards and interrogates Marco directly. Are you up for it Andi, It's near Rockerfeller center, building on the left pe thouse. Oh and be sure to use stiletoes so ya can smash em against the cousin after we are done!" Smirked Brastus as he made sure no one saw them by raising his defined armad high and letting the sides of his jackets fall down like curtains in front of her.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/13/2014, 10:14 am

Andi fake pouted again when Brastus ruffled her mess of locks. She shook her head like a dog, messing it up more. But she was pushed a little when Brastus nudged the girl. A mischievous gleam came to Andi's eyes as she nudged him back, a little harder though. This was Andi's and Brastus' friendship, acting like brother and sister.

"Look, You need a dress whether you like it or not, Marco's cousin is your age I think, so flirt with him, distract him or something, while big bro qhite literally beats the security guards and interrogates Marco directly. Are you up for it Andi, It's near Rockerfeller center, building on the left pe thouse. Oh and be sure to use stiletoes so ya can smash em against the cousin after we are done!" Andi glared when she saw the huge smirk on Brastus' face. The girl crossed her arms and sighed. "Well, this is gonna be fun." She replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Huh? the brunette puzzled when Brastus put his jacket in front of her. Andi looked back up at her friend, her confused brown eyes meeting his blue ones. She gave him a questioning look.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/21/2014, 7:31 pm

As Brastus covered his almost sister with the sides of his jacket, he took notice that two guys with hats and suits walked up behind him with handguns hidden under the sides of their jackets. He recognized these two as grunts from his old boss, but he wasn't going to let Andi get involved just yet. So When the two guys walked up close by, Brastus changed his tone of voice, gained a thick Russian accent and messed up his hair so he was virtually unrecognizable. As he covered Andi with the sides of his jacket, Brastus slightly kicked Andi's leg so she would stop messing around underneath his jacket. After she got the message, the first guy walked close and smirked at Brastus who had his back facing the first guy.

"Say ya freak, have ya seen a guy around your size and hair color walking around the city?" asked the first grunt with a thick Italian accent.

'Excuse me, but I can't say I did. Now will you please allow me some space and leave me alone sir?" Responded Brastus with his Russian accent.

As he finished his sentence, he waited for the other guy to respond and ran off, hopefully.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/21/2014, 8:53 pm

Andi received a slight kick to the leg from Brastus. She was about to complain when her brown eyes caught 2 men dressed in expensive suits like the guys from the restaurant walking towards the two. Her eyes started to turn from playful to worried as she looked back at Brastus, who had ruffled his hair.

"Say ya freak, have ya seen a guy around your size and hair color walking around the city?" One of the first men shouted with a thick Italian accent.

"Excuse me, but I can't say I did. Now will you please allow me some space and leave me alone sir?" Responded Brastus with a Russian accent. Andi stifled a small giggle, making sure not to make any noise. She heard a couple of footsteps, thinking that they were leaving when:

"Hey!" Another voice cried out, with another Italian accent. "Who's that moving over there?"

Crud! They had seen Andi. But she remained hidden, hoping that Brastus would take care of this one.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/21/2014, 9:38 pm

Brastus was now really worried, but he didn't allow his face to look stressed at all. After mentally cursing to Andi, he turned around, and pushed Andi from his coat. She had a different style of hair and was looking rather depressed.

"This is my daughter, Antolua, she is suffering from chronic depression and I was just walking to the doctor's office for her session. Please sir, if their if that is everything you need, allow me and my daughter to leave in peace." Said Brastus who continued using his accent but also kicked Andi's foot again so she acted as a depression patient.

The Guys in suits didn't really look convinced though, and they pointed out their guns at Brastus and Andi. With another dramatic part of Brastus, he allowed himself to become visually startled and placed his arms around Andi like he was actually a father protecting his daughter.

" I don't buy it you bozo. Now kick off the accent and tell me where did the guy I'm looking for go. Or I will just shoot you and your little girl square in the face capiche?" Said the armed man.

Brastus clenched his jaw, but once again, kicked Andi's foot again so she begun her acting and keep up the act.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/22/2014, 2:02 am

Brastus kept kicking her. Andi would start complaining, her foot felt like it was numb, but she knew better and kept up the act. Her head was hung, causing her hair to hang in front of her face, shielding it. Her once playful brown eyes looked cloudy and distant and she slouched down. She did her best not to flinch when the suited men held up their guns but her body started to shake a little.

" I don't buy it you bozo. Now kick off the accent and tell me where did the guy I'm looking for go. Or I will just shoot you and your little girl square in the face capiche?" Said the armed man. Andi gulped a little. But still, she'd let Brastus handle this and kept pretending to be a depressed little girl.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/22/2014, 8:28 pm

It was more than annoying. While he would had preferred to use more civilized means of communication, he saw that the situation called for what he deemed hostile negotiations. Brastus sighed rather loudly and snatched his necklace from his thick and strong neck, swung it around his fingers eagerly, catched the dagger pendant with a closed hand, crushed it and made his large black broadsword materialize out of thin air. THe second just after his sword appeared, Brastus grabbed his large and detrimental sword and smashed it against the armed man with the suit's right foot deep enough to deal a noticeable hole. The now injured man however, dropped ot the ground, along with his gun, and grasped his injured leg, but only receved an even deeped digging from Brastus on the foot. The tall and muscular male then placed his hands on top of the pummel of his sword and applied weight to the injured man's foot, causing the injury to spill out disastrous amounts of blood. Brastus in turn, just pushed the fringes of his dark hair backwards so his hair was styled as he preferred it and so the men could recognize him instantly.

"Ah crap, listen here you whiny wh@res, I just wanted to have a nice day with my friend here. Sadly you two dumbasses got in the fu#king way and had to ruin everything! Now the way I see it you two as$holes have two options, either you are stupid enough to actually ask me out for a dance and I deliver hell on earth on both your sorry as$es or you take your little boyfriend over here, and leave before I count to five. Starting now...1" Said Brastus who looked at Andi so she didn't see his violent and cruel side. Meanwhile the injured man, who screamed from the tip of his lungs, and begun to look like he was in a world of pain motioned for his partner to handle the negotiations, but the other man in the suit only stammer, gagged and failed to deliver a proper sentence.

"Sorry, I can't seem to make out your answer! Is it option A or option B. From the looks of it though, your pal here doesn't have much time left before he loses that foot forever.  ...2" Twistedly taunted Brastus who removed the blade for a second before hammering it right down at the exact same spot he had first landed it on.

"For God's sakes Carlos stop torturing Danielo! We didn't mean any trouble, we just wanted to tell ya that pops heard you are back and he wanted to talk to you from the hospital, that's all now please let Dani go." begged the man in the suit who actually caused Brastus to become visually enraged, if that was even possible.

"Oh ho ho, pops wants me to go visit him on his deathbed. Well I could do that, but then again, that would be just plain old boring. Instead, I am gonna cleave out your friend's foot so you can send it to pops and he receives the message. Got it pal...3" Said Brastus who removed the tip of his sword, but strode to the other man's neck and begun to choke him in the air.

"P-please C-Carlos, we are just grunts, simple messengers. We honestly were just going to deliver the message that's all we swear!" Said the choked man as Brastus released his grip on the neck and dropped the man before he went back to the injured man and smashed his blade once again on the already deformed foot.

"Fine then, I'll let you two leave, but if you two dare to tell pops of my whereabouts or that I an accompanied with someone, I will rip your intestines from your guts and wrap them around your necks like gallows. Now beat it before I get mad again." Said Brastus who removed his sword from the passed out guy's foot and allowed the other man to carry his partner to the nearest hospital. After the two men in suits left the scene, Brastus turned to Andi and ruffled her hair again.

"You okay babe? Listen Andi, I'm sorry for dragging you into this. I repeat it would be much safer at camp, I can't really guarantee your safety, and God knows I would kill anybody that lays a finger on you. I just want ya to be safe ok." Said Brastus with a warm smile, well compared to his icy and dark demeanor before.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/23/2014, 4:53 am

A very large sigh came from Brastus as he let go of Andi. The girl watched as he snatched his necklace that he wore and made his sword appear. Andi gulped, this was the side of Brastus that she rarely gets to see and that side she wasn't sure she liked very much. Her brown eyes watched as her friend grabbed on of the men in suits and dug his sword in his foot deep. The guy fell to the ground, screaming and clutching his leg in pain, only to make his wound deeper.

"Ah crap, listen here you whiny wh@res, I just wanted to have a nice day with my friend here. Sadly you two dumbasses got in the fu#king way and had to ruin everything! Now the way I see it you two as$holes have two options, either you are stupid enough to actually ask me out for a dance and I deliver hell on earth on both your sorry as$es or you take your little boyfriend over here, and leave before I count to five. Starting now...1" Brastus said with a string of curse words she would've usually laughed at, if she wasn't a little scared by the fact when he looked at her , all she saw his violent and cruel side. Meanwhile the injured man, who started to jerk around violently and screamed very loud , and begun to look like he was in a world of pain motioned for his partner to handle the negotiations, but the other man in the suit only stammer, gagged and failed to deliver a proper sentence, causing Andi to silent giggle at his coward ness.

"For God's sakes Carlos stop torturing Danielo! We didn't mean any trouble, we just wanted to tell ya that pops heard you are back and he wanted to talk to you from the hospital, that's all now please let Dani go." begged the man in the suit. A lump formed in Andi's throat when she saw that Brastus had become even more angry, he was furious.

"Oh ho ho, pops wants me to go visit him on his deathbed. Well I could do that, but then again, that would be just plain old boring. Instead, I am gonna cleave out your friend's foot so you can send it to pops and he receives the message. Got it pal...3" Brastus said as removed the tip of his sword, but strode to the other man's neck and begun to choke him in the air. She winced.

"P-please C-Carlos, we are just grunts, simple messengers. We honestly were just going to deliver the message that's all we swear!" The injured man choked, Andi thinks that the other one called him Dani, as Brastus released his grip on the neck and dropped the man before he went back to the injured man and smashed his blade once again on the already bloody foot.
    He had let the go, not before leaving a very scary threat that would've left Andi checking under the bed for weeks. His partner left, dragging his friend to the nearest doctor. Brastus turned around and walked back towards Andi, giving her hair another quick ruffle. How he went from dark and scary to warm and happy, she would never know.

"You okay babe? Listen Andi, I'm sorry for dragging you into this. I repeat it would be much safer at camp, I can't really guarantee your safety, and God knows I would kill anybody that lays a finger on you. I just want ya to be safe ok." Brastus warned her with a warm smile. Andi just smirked.

"Ya well, if you didn't want me to get hurt you shouldn't have invited me, plus there's no way I'm leaving now, 1. The fun just started and 2. If you were to get yourself hurt I would end up going down to the underworld, bring you back, and kill you again for killing yourself." Andi smirked, poking her friends chest before going serious again. "So, should we go now?"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/26/2014, 11:38 pm

Brastus was relieved that she would still go out with him and not go back to camp. In many ways he was glad he could have a friend like Andi to be with him in this adventure. He saw her and figured out that they had enough adventure for a day, so he figured that maybe they should just rest up for now and form strategy.

"Listen Andi, I'm a bit tired myself from all this adventuring for today. Wanna find a hotel so we might rest up. We don't have to share a room, but I only have money for well, one room. If you want we can take turns sleeping or something, but I would much rather prefer it if we rest up now and continue with our awesome adventure later. After all, daddy needs to rest up after using his powers." Said Brastus trying to make the conversation sound less and less awkward. He probably figured out that she knew what he meant, but just to be sure he spoke up again.

"Don't worry, we can share a room, but we have to have two beds. Um...god this is weird for me to say...ya know what I mean don't ya?" Said Brastus scratching the bad of his head while slightly gaining a hint of a blush.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/27/2014, 12:43 am

The sky darken over them. Andi had just realized how late it was. The dark sky was still lit though, the lights from the bustling city illuminating everything around it. Andi gazed in awe before looking back at Brastus.

"Listen Andi, I'm a bit tired myself from all this adventuring for today. Wanna find a hotel so we might rest up. We don't have to share a room, but I only have money for well, one room. If you want we can take turns sleeping or something, but I would much rather prefer it if we rest up now and continue with our awesome adventure later. After all, daddy needs to rest up after using his powers." Brastus explained with an awkward tone in his voice. Andi knew what he what he was trying to explain though.

"Don't worry, we can share a room, but we have to have two beds. Um...god this is weird for me to say...ya know what I mean don't ya?" He spoke again, scratching his head as his cheeks grew a rosy pink.

"Awe, your blushing!" Andi involuntary cried out, slapping a hand over her mouth after she realized what she just said. "S-sorry, it's just that I had never seen you blush before." She added sheepishly after removing her. Luckily, her composure was regained quickly as she grabbed Brastus by the wrist and started dragging him away from the empty lot.

"Anyway, we should probably start looking for a hotel. It's getting pretty late."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 1:51 am