A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

don't call it a fight when you know it's a war (aka reunions while sneakily skipping on lessons)

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

don't call it a fight when you know it's a war (aka reunions while sneakily skipping on lessons) Empty don't call it a fight when you know it's a war (aka reunions while sneakily skipping on lessons)

Post by mabel pines 4/15/2014, 10:17 pm

© html made by fishy, graphic by sherlock

I'm not whole.

there's almost no supervision to make sure you get to lessons. taleis would complain about the lack of challenge if he weren't so busy being grateful he could skip out on his ancient greece lesson. seriously, nothing against ancient greece, but it's possibly the most boring hour taleis has ever had to endure in his entire life. sure, it's still cold out and the strawberries haven't grown yet, but it's far better to be out here than at lessons.

there's this old swinging bench in the back of the field, and taleis is almost positive nobody's found it in at least a decade, because he hasn't seen anyone there and the graffiti on it is all old and sun-faded. it's kind of his, really; taleis has carved his name into the wood and brought out some pillows. he tried to keep a food stash, but ditched that when he realized that, duh, ants. the donuts were for him, not the stupid ants. he's still trying to work out a way to sue them for his donuts because, like, rude.

he sighs as he flops down onto the bench, using his feet to make it rock back and forth on the chain. taleis feels like he should be smoking a cigarette or something. a leather jacket also wouldn't be bad. he could totally pull off the whole bad guy look. he could rock it like he was alex turner or some crap. taleis could do it better, probably. he is that good.

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

don't call it a fight when you know it's a war (aka reunions while sneakily skipping on lessons) Empty Re: don't call it a fight when you know it's a war (aka reunions while sneakily skipping on lessons)

Post by beanie 4/16/2014, 2:11 am

Usually, all demigods went to their lesson. There was no supervision on it so there a are the rare occasions when demigods skip their lessons. Well, this was an occasion and Andi is one of those kids.
    Really, she had a forging lesson at the moment; the Apollo cabin with the Chione cabin. Andi had to think that the it was a stupid idea to put the cabin of the snow goddess with the cabin of the sun god in a hot, dingy forge. Normally Andi would want to wait for some drama to happen, but it wasn't worth it, especially since someone could throw a hammer and it could hit her in the eye.
    So here she is, walking through the strawberry fields by herself. It was a bitterly cold day, and the strawberries didn't even look the least bit ripe.
    A chill ran down the brunette's spine. Andi shivered. Maybe she should've put on a heavier jacket. She was walking around in a blue pull over hoodie, which only provided a little protection against the coldness, a red t-shirt underneath it, black skinny jeans, ankle length brown boots, and a grey beanie that covered her messy mop of brown. It wasn't very warm, but she had dressed as if she was going to forge so no body got suspicious.
    After walking up and down through the strawberry fields, Andi saw the out line of a person sitting on the old swing in the back of the field. Really, Andi would've never touched that swing; it was so dingy and she thought she would probably break it. But it surprised her that there was someone here; all cabins should be at their lessons.

"Guess I'm not the only one who's skipping their lesson." She said as she walked over to the boy.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

don't call it a fight when you know it's a war (aka reunions while sneakily skipping on lessons) Empty Re: don't call it a fight when you know it's a war (aka reunions while sneakily skipping on lessons)

Post by mabel pines 4/20/2014, 7:44 pm

I'm not whole.

taleis flops back on the bench as he starts humming californication. man, it'd be sick if he could get a stereo out here or something. although that would require an electrical plug, which taleis happens to lack, currently. unless he could find a battery powered one that wasn't crap. he'll have to ask around the hermes cabin later.

he's so caught up in his humming, eventually going all out and playing the ai guitar and mumble-singing (seriously, who can even understand what anthony is saying?), that he doesn't notice that there's someone else is in the fields until they're close. he's about to get on the defensive, because he knows he has lessons and who else could they be if they're not a counselor coming to drag him back? but then he realizes that she's younger than the typical counselor.

there are bells ringing in the back of taleis' head, and he's pretty sure he's seen this face before. it takes him a second to remember the fieldtrip years ago.

"i know you!" he blurts out, sitting upright. he thinks a few seconds too late that that's probably not the best choice of first words to someone, even if he had met her years ago. oh well. too late for that now.

Last edited by albatross on 4/24/2014, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/21/2014, 7:21 am

Andi couldn't help but chuckle when she startled the boy. He looked up at her and stood up rapidly.

"I know you!" He screamed at the girl.

I know you? Who says that to a person they just meet? A puzzled expression came to the girls face. She was trying to figure out what he meant by I know you. She was su-
    Wait a second, the boy, Andi could've sworn that she had seen him before. Trying connect a name to the face, it came to her like a speeding truck. She had met him before; before camp.

"Wait, wait, are you Taleis?" She questioned, remembering the field trip from when she was 13. It had been awhile.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 4/24/2014, 3:58 pm

I'm not whole.

taleis snaps his fingers. "yes!" he says. "i'm taleis! and you're..." he trails off, brow furrowed in concentration. he knows her name, he does, it's just taking a second is all.

"andi!" he says, finally remembering. whew, that was a close one. he throws a bright grin at andi because, seriously, what are the chances that she's a demigod, too? this is great. they can go around and mess with people and pull pranks and maybe make fun of people. but only some. and while far away from them and any weapons. making fun of demigods with sharp objects is never a very good idea; taleis considers him a master of the art.

"i can't believe you're here!" he says, and his grin probably looks somewhat unhinged, but, hey. it happens to the best of us, right?

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/24/2014, 4:19 pm

Taleis snapped his fingers. "Yes!" A bright grin was planted on his face. She couldn't surpass the smile on her face as well. "I'm Taleis! And you're..." Her smile faltered a little. Had he forgotten her name?

"Andi!" He added. Her smile came back to its former wide one. "Yeah, it's me!" She shouted back but clamped her hand over her mouth. They didn't want anyone to hear them or else they would end up getting in trouble with Mr. D. And he creeped her out a lot. But then again, this was a childhood friend of hers! She couldn't believe that she would see him again, especially as a demigod! She removed her hand from her mouth and looked at Taleis sheepishly. "That, was kinda loud." She whispered, chuckling a bit.

"I can't believe you're here!" Taleis continued to shout, his grin growing even bigger if possible. The brunette smiled back, showing some white teeth. "Ya, I'm here. But the same goes to you!" She replied back.

"Hey, remember when we met, on that field trip?" She asked. They had met when their schools merged on a field trip. There was an uneven number of people, so the teachers had paired them with each other. At first, Andi didn't want to even talk to him but after they played a prank on some girls, they had became practically best friends. The memory made Andi smile.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 4/26/2014, 3:29 pm

I'm not whole.

taleis lets out a bark of laughter, loud and carefree. who cares if a counselor finds him skipping on his lessons, this is awesome. "oh my gods, the looks on their faces!" he says, laughter still ringing in his voice. it truly was genius; he'd been retelling the tale for weeks. it's going to be in his autobiography when he gets his own famous talk show and becomes the male version of ellen, it will.

"so!" taleis says, clapping his hands together excitedly. "do anything exciting since we last met? pulled any great pranks?" he leans forward, his eyes wide.

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/26/2014, 4:45 pm

"So!" taleis says, clapping his hands together, laughter still ringing in his voice. "Do anything exciting since we last met? Pulled any great pranks?" he leans closer to Andi, his eyes as wide as golf balls.
    Andi plopped down on the old bench. It creaked and she thought that it was about to collapse with her on it. But luckily, it kept its hold and she started to swing back and forth. Out of the corner of her eye, Andi saw the wood carven letters, spelling out Taleis' name. She traced over it slightly before turning her attention back to her old friend.

"Well, I haven't been pranking, but I've been getting into trouble with teachers and counselors. Like one time, me and a friend here were almost cast out of the library because of how loud we were." She admitted with a smile.

"What about you, been behaving yourself?" She joked.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 4/27/2014, 7:49 pm

I'm not whole.

taleis grins brightly, clapping his hands together like a child on christmas day. oh, this is good. his story is going to blow her mind.

"well," he says, giggling slightly. "andi, my darling dear, i -" he gets cut off by his own giggles. andi is going to be so impressed. taleis is awesome. "i," he continues in a stage whisper, "ran away from camp!"

he giggles again from the sheer excitement of sharing the news with someone. it was awesome. taleis truly is the best. who cares if benjamin did all the planning and stuff, taleis is the best. "and," he says, because andi is an important person and so is benjamin and andi must now about the other important people in taleis' life. "i ran away with a boy, and his name's benjamin, and now he's my boyfriend. running away leads to all the best romantic gestures, i swear."

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/27/2014, 9:55 pm

Taleis clapped his hands again, an excited and wild gleam in his eyes. That look meant that he had a story to tell, she knew after being friends with him since they were kids. Her head rested on her hand, she leaned closer I Taleis, waiting for his exciting story.

"Well," her friend started, giggling slightly. "Andi, my darling dear, I-" he gets cut off by his own giggles. Andi was practically hanging on the edge of the bench, literally. Taleis' stories were always good. "I," he continues in a stage whisper, "ran away from camp!"
    Andi's eyes popped wide and her mouth hanged open. Sure, she had done some rebelish stuff, but she had never thought of running away from camp. It was both daring and dangerous. She liked it. "Dude that's crazy!" She exclaimed, clearly impressed.

"And," he started again, a big grin on his face. "I ran away with a boy, and his name's Benjamin, and now he's my boyfriend. Running away leads to all the best romantic gestures, I swear."
    A smirk appeared on Andi's face. She had remembered that Taleis was interested into guys. "So, you finally got someone that you like? It's about time." She teased.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 4/29/2014, 8:16 pm

I'm not whole.

taleis tries to hide the sappy look that's probably dominating his face right now. he most likely fails miserably. whatever, he's in love, he's allowed and all that.

"i've been made into an honest man," he says, trying to school his facial expression into something akin to innocence. it probably doesn't work very well. you spend so much time being devious and suddenly it shows on your face. taleis thinks that should work the other way around, actually; he should have a great poker face by now. damn his face.

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/30/2014, 7:15 am

A sappy expression was shown on Taleis' face. Andi did her best to stifle back a few giggles, some escaping from her mouth. He may be her best friend, but his face is hilarious.

"I've been made into an honest man." At that, Andi burst out laughing, but it was not because of what he just said. It was the face he was making. It was the funniest poker face she has ever seen. Her sides ached and se was almost out of breath.

"I'm s-sorry but y-your face." She cried out, trying to control her laughter.

OOC: Shoooort, I know
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 5/1/2014, 6:50 am

I'm not whole.

taleis crosses his arms over his chest and tries to make a pouty face. "hey!" he says, aiming for offended and probably landing somewhere in obviously-trying-not-to-laugh. "laughing at people isn't nice, andi. didn't your mother ever teach you?"

he swings his feet back and forth, trying not to grin hopelessly. he and andi hadn't gotten to spend a lot of time together before, but he just kind of has this feeling that they should be friends. he's not quite sure how to explain it.

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/1/2014, 6:17 pm

Andi watched as Taleis crossed his arms and tried to make a pouty face. But he failed, he looked like he was trying not to laugh with the girl. She continued to laugh until she was out of breath. Her sides ached much but the laughing was so worth it.

"Laughing at people isn't nice, Andi. Didn't your mother ever teach you?" Taleis huffed, swinging back and forth on the swing. Andi gave her friend a are-you-kidding-me? look.

"Hey, my mom may have taught me many things, but she never taught me manners. She thought I'd learn it on my own. Boy was she wrong!" She laughed a little at the end.

Her face soon turned a little serious. "Hey, do you remember the time we met? On the field trip?" She asked him. She hadn't forgotten about it, he was an amazing friend to her.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 5/4/2014, 12:32 pm

I'm not whole.

taleis snorts. "shame on your mother," he says, making a tsking sound. "then again, my aunt never really tried to teach me manners, so." he shrugs. "maybe they'll have a book about how to be a 'polite and refined member of society.'"

"andi, darling," taleis says, clutching his hand to his chest. "do you really think i would forget the day i met you? do you really think so little of me? i'm hurt, truly. you wound me," taleis says, trying to hold a hurt expression on his face. then he bats at her arm with his free hand and says, "of course i remember, you dingo."

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/4/2014, 1:27 pm

Andi looked at Taleis's hurt expression.

"Andi, darling," he starts, clutching a hand over his heart. "Do you really think I would forget the day I met you? Do you really think so little of me? I'm hurt, truly. You wound me," taleis says, a fake hurt expression planted on her face. Then he smacks at her arm with his free hand and says, "Of course I remember, you dingo."

Andi gives a fake pout. "I swoy!" She pretended she was about to cry. "I just assumed, cause we didn't talk that much." She crossed her arms after nudging his arm.

"But in all seriousness, do you remember when we had pranked the teachers at the museum?" She asked/laughed. It was awesome!
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 5/9/2014, 4:36 pm

I'm not whole.

taleis scoffs and rolls his eyes. "crazy you are, woman. as if i could forget," he says, ruffling andi's hair. "proper insane. i think you need to get your head checked if i could forget something like that. it was the best prank ever."

it really was the best prank taleis has ever pulled. taleis' friends back home weren't into pranking like he is, but andi was. he never knew that he could pull a prank better than what he'd been doing, but that was before he met another professional prankster.

sure, he got into trouble, but it was all in the name of pranking. everyone admitted it was funny after, of course they did. it was hilarious.

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/9/2014, 6:59 pm

I'm a Bad Influence
    Taleis' hand ruffled Andi's hair, causing her to fake pout. "Your messing up my hair!" She exclaimed with a high pitched voice, mimicking the reactions of the Aphrodite campers. Her laughter soon came after that, sometimes her own jokes cracked her up.

"Crazy you are, woman. As if I could forget," Taleis says with an eye roll. "Proper insane. I think you need to get your head checked if I could forget something like that. It was the best prank ever." Andi rolled her eyes. Sometimes he can be so dramatic.

"Well, sorrry," she whined, punching his arm playfully. "It's been a long time. And last time I checked, my head is perfectly fine!"
    An idea sparked in Andi's head. A devious gleam appeared in her brown eyes and a smirk was formed on her lips. She stood up from the bench and offered a hand to Taleis.

"If it was such a good prank, then maybe we should try another one." She started, hoping that he would get the idea.

But....Man I'm Fun!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 6:50 am