A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

(Chióni-Kai-Págos)-(Chione/Khione)-RFA(Ready for Approval)

John Samarintos

Male
    Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2014-04-13

(Chióni-Kai-Págos)-(Chione/Khione)-RFA(Ready for Approval) Empty (Chióni-Kai-Págos)-(Chione/Khione)-RFA(Ready for Approval)

Post by John Samarintos 5/1/2014, 6:59 pm

Name:Chióni-Kai-Págos (Kai is middle name. In Greek it means Snow and Ice)

Eyes:Frost blue usually but wears contacts so that her eyes looks like Ice.(Pure white that sticks out in pupils.)

Hair:Chióni has Blond Hair that goes to her shoulders. Most of the time it is down but sometimes she has it in a pony-tail.

Height:Chióni is 5,6 feet.

Body Type:Chióni has an hourglass body.

Skin Color:Very white as if it is the color of snow/ice.

God Parent:Chione/Khione

Mortal Parent:Ed(Or Edward) Págos

Country of Origin:Chióni was born in Greece.(She speaks Fluent Greek but speaks okay English as it is her 2nd language.)
    Pets:Chióni has a German Shepard which has a coat which as is white as snow.
    Her Pet! :

Talents: Chióni has a talent of controlling snow, and scythe fighting. She is also talented in Snow-boarding and skiing.

Weapon**:A Celestial Bronze Scythe which she got color-changed to be Snow-White It  has several gems in it(shown where they are in picture)(The scythe is double-edged.)
    Scythe:

Personality:Chióni's personality could said to be like Snow. She could be mysterious at some times, but too most it is beautiful in a-way. She loves out-door winter sports and often uses her powers to her advantage while doing them. She is very nice, and knows almost about every statistic about Winter sports. She is also very smart as when she was in-school she got all A's. Chióni  hates it when people call her "hot" because she represents snow and ice.

Flaws:Chióni's flaws- 1.She doesn't like the other seasons like Summer, Spring. (She can stand Fall slightly.) This is a flaw because she is always inside on warm days and doesn't get out much. But on Winter days she loves the cold and snow and is always out. 2. You could say Chióni is too nice and you would be right. She is like a snow-flake in a way that she could be on your nose in a second. This is a flaw because when being too nice Chióni doesn't think a-bit about the person she is talking to and lets them do whatever they want. 3. (Physical Flaw) - Chióni's weapon might be the scythe but her hands can be described as melty as a snow-flake. I mean by this that when handling the scythe her hands tend to slip. She would probably be better with a sword but since her father gave her the scythe (Explained later in History) Chióni feels as if she is connected to it. 4.(Fear) - Chióni is afraid of fire due to the fact that she represents snow and ice and that she has an extreme non-resistance to fire. 5. Chióni has an extreme non-resistance to fire. (Hurts her more. Even heat.)

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
    1. Chióni has the ability to control Ice/Snow.

1. Chióni has the ability to form Icicles and send them at opponents. She can form about 6 at one time. The icicles are 10 centimeters long and 10 centimeters wide. They are at the temperature of -19 Celsius or  -2 Fahrenheit. In which she has 2 charges a-day. Each charge has 6 Icicles as said above.

Chióni also has the ability to create a small snow-storm. The snow-storm is about 5m wide. The snow-storm is just a mask of snow and does no damage to enemies(Outside!- Of the snow-storm). It is pretty much just something for cover or annoyance(Outside!-Of the snow-storm). If you went inside the snow-storm it would be approximately -5 Fahrenheit and it would be snowing really hard..(Inside the snow-storm) (Note this as said above is only when going inside the snow-storm.) The Snow-Storm lasts for approx. 10 minutes-15 minutes depending on how much power she puts into it. It can only be used once a day and has a cool-down of 3 hours.

Chióni can create certain objects/weapons/items out of ice. The maximum length of one being about 3ft and 2ft wide. This can be materialized as certain things such as an Ice Shield. The Ice Shield has a cool-down of 2 hours and can only be used once a-day. This shield can hold from 1 sword to 2 depending on how much power put into it. Chióni can also create items such as a Sword made from ice. Lengths and widths above^. She can make these weapons 2 times a-day.

Chióni also has the ability to project jets of swirling ice and snow from her hands. She can keep it going for about 10-15 seconds depending for how much power she uses. If maximum power probably about 20 seconds. This has 2 charges of the 10-15 second intervals of the power. This can be used to make a cover of snow for annoyance/cover or for even freezing an object by swirling ice from her hands. She can freeze an object which is 3ft long and 2ft wide. Freeze 2 objects a day cool-down of 30 minutes. (Note: Only objects not people. Mostly on swords/weapons though.) Chióni can also use this to attack her opponent by the ice coming out of her hands to hit them.

Chióni has the ability to some-what(Numb) wounds. Chióni can freeze wounds over to stop the pain. She can do this to 2 wounds a-day and it has a cooldown of 1 hour. (Largest wound being 10cm deep 5cm wide)

2. Chióni has the ability to make something colder. This is only by touch. She has the ability to do this to the point that it feels as if the person's skin is burning because of the cold. The touch at first is aprox. 20 Fahrenheit but in the 5 seconds it takes for her to have the full effect on the person it can go down to 5 Fahrenheit. She can only do this twice a day and it has a cool-down of 2 hours.

3.Chióni has the ability to manipulate icy winds.(Winds that are very cold/Are in the winter) She can use this to blast something away.(Note again this is only in the Winter/Icy Winds. If it was cold enough in a place and it wasn't winter and the wind was up then she might be able to do it.)  Cool-down 2 hours 2 times a day.

Limits: She takes water vapor from the air, and creates ice. So, the limits would be if their wasn't enough water vapor or if it's so hot out that the ice is hard to form (though she still can form it.) it melts faster.

Social Status:Chióni is some-what popular at camp.

Summer or Year Rounder: Chióni is a Year-Rounder because she doesn't like her aunt much.

Years at Camp:Chióni is on her first year at camp.

Life Before CHB*: Chióni was born in Greece and at a very young age learned to speak Fluent Greek by hearing her parents talk/communicate. One day when Chióni was 6 years old there was a monster attack. Thankfully, her father was told about her being a child of Khione/Chione, and since her father could see through the mist it was somewhat easier to protect her at a young-age. Her father, being ready for such encounters had a steel sword, but didn't realize that such metal wouldn't kill the monster. The monsters killed him, but, before the monster entered the house(He knew it was there while doing it) He called Chióni's aunt and she picked her before the monster could get her.When about to go away her father gave her the Scythe as he sensed she would need it. Enraged, the monster retaliated by killing her father, who could have killed the monster if he had known about Celestial Bronze and that Steel doesn't kill monsters. Her aunt cared for her and after some time, they took a plane to America. They settled in an apartment building in New York where Chióni resumed her school activites.When Chióni turned 13 she was claimed at school. A snow-flake appeared on her hand, sort of like a birth-mark and has stayed there ever since. The teacher, noticing this how in-fact was a monster took interest in Chióni. This monster hadn't been aware at first but after seeing her being claimed by the snow-flake form on her hand he realized she must have been the Daughter of some sort of Snow/Ice god/goddess. The monster stood low for some-time, just watching Chióni or simply you could say stalking her in class. Finally, when they went on a field-trip to a farm in-which had a corn-maze(It was winter.) the teacher pulled her aside. The teacher turned into a monster in-front of Chióni and was surprised when suddenly, icicles were stuck in the monster's skin(I guess it's skin?). The icicles had come out Chióni's power(Which was augmented due to it being Winter-time) After several icicles lodged in the monster, the last one she shot disintegrated it. She was scarred and believed that she was going crazy. Thankfully, a satyr thought that Chióni was a Child of a god/goddess and suspected the teacher was a monster by smell. The satyr had followed the teacher and Chióni and saw what had happened. His eyes had gaped as he saw what she did and immediately stayed by her the rest of the field trip. When the field trip was over and they went home, the Satyr was following her. Chióni thought that Satyr might be some sort of monster again so she started running home. The satyr, who she underestimated caught up easily and asked to come into her aunt's house. Her aunt let the Satyr in and he talked to Chióni who tried to avoid him at first about Greek Mythology and her being a spawn of a god/goddess. Chióni's aunt was told by the Satyr of this and she already knew because of Chióni's father who had told her.Then, her aunt drove the Satyr and Chióni to Camp Half-Blood where she was put into a cabin when she told them about her snow-flake on her hand and how it had suddenly appeared like a birth-mark. Chiron inspected it and told her it was some sort of aspect of the symbol of Khione.

RP Example*:Chióni was running down the street as the Satyr (What she thought was a monster chasing her) ran after her down the street. She got to her house and opened the door with the spare key quickly, the Satyr right behind her. Chióni closed the door in his face be he knocked, Chióni's aunt, who had a day off from work that day answered the door. The Satyr asked where Chióni was and the aunt replied "she's upstairs" she said as she called for Chióni to come down. Chióni climbed down the stairs as she was called. She saw the person who she thought was some sort of monster and tried to run back up the stairs, but the Satyr caught her arm, holding it with a iron grip so she couldn't squirm away. The Satyr made Chióni sit down on the near-by couch. She looked afraid as he did so, her aunt watching intently. The Satyr started rambling as they sat down. "Your a spawn of a god or goddess, the Greek Gods are real" he said, waiting for her reaction. Chióni's eyes seemed to gape at what the Satyr had told her that she was the child of a god/goddess. She got up and started to pace the room wide-eyed, thinking about the possibilities of it. She ran upstairs quickly and opened her closet, the Double-Edged Scythe resting there, she took it and scrambled back downstairs. Showing the weapon to the Satyr who was wide-eyed when he saw it. "I've never seen anything like it" he claimed. He whispered to her aunt saying "I need to speak to you in private" Chióni's aunt told Chióni to get out of the room as they needed to talk. The Satyr told the aunt "What you just heard is real, Chióni is the spawn of a god or goddess." Chióni's aunt replied "I'm aware" she said mumbling. The Satyr and Chióni's aunt started going towards the car, motioning for Chióni to follow. She was headed towards Camp Half-Blood. Chióni got in the car and waited until finally her aunt started the ignition and they sped off down the road. The Satyr pointing which way to go at every turn. Finally, they got to a straight road and the Satyr said to pull over here. Chióni could see a giant pine tree in the distance.Chióni was told to follow the Satyr by her aunt. She followed him as her Aunt drove away. They treaded up the hill until finally they were right next to the tree. The Satyr told her "We have to go into Camp Half-Blood it's the only place you will be safe. He started walking into the barrier. Chióni followed him "Wait what is Camp Half-Blood?" she asked questionably,"Just follow me" the Satyr grumbled. So, Chióni followed the Satyr towards The Big House. The Satyr opened the door for Chióni and she went in before him. She stood there till the Satyr got in and started leading her again. They went upstairs into a big room where Mr.D and Chiron was. While Chióni was told to stay outside the door, the Satyr told Chiron what happened. He told the Satyr to go back and get Chióni and show her to him. Chióni scrambled inside, aware of what Chiron had asked. Chióni was told to show the mark on her hand by the Satyr. "Here it is" she mumbled quietly as she showed him the little shimmering white mark on her hand. Chiron inspected it closely and said "It appears to be a aspect of the symbol of Khione." Chióni's eyes gaped as she heard that she was a Child of Khione.
    Any notes about your characters:Greek is her first language and 2nd is English. Please don't copy my powers that I made up myself. Thanks.

Face-Claim:
    Chióni:

Word Count: 2400 (2414 if you want to get snappy :P.)

Last edited by John Samarintos on 5/3/2014, 2:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

(Chióni-Kai-Págos)-(Chione/Khione)-RFA(Ready for Approval) Empty Re: (Chióni-Kai-Págos)-(Chione/Khione)-RFA(Ready for Approval)

Post by jake. 5/3/2014, 3:24 am

Sorry, that I'm commenting, but did you even by another character slot? :D
    You're only allowed five slots, and each slot costs two-thousand-five-hundred drachmas.

Just asking. ;D
    John Samarintos

Male

(Chióni-Kai-Págos)-(Chione/Khione)-RFA(Ready for Approval) Empty Re: (Chióni-Kai-Págos)-(Chione/Khione)-RFA(Ready for Approval)

Post by John Samarintos 5/3/2014, 7:05 am

I have one of my characters dead. This would be my fifth.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2014, 7:21 am

I have some problems with her name. You're well aware that 'Kai' means 'and' right?

Please tone the icicles down to 10 cm.

A whip of ice? How?

Also, I'm iffy about ice weapons, I mean.... They melt real quick.

I think I'm going to refute the snow storm though I wait to see what staff has to say to it.

Freeze wounds would not stop the pain I think....

No to flying icy winds.

I don't have much time and look at this sometime later. In the meanwhile, which ones are your original powers that you don't want to be copied?
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/3/2014, 7:26 am

I'm aware. Icicles done. And Ice weapons, maybe my power could stop them from melting or something? Freeze wounds is just meant to numb it. Can I still blast people away with icy winds? And I don't think anyone has done the numbing wounds or icy wind blasts.And possibly if noone has done the swirling ice and snow one then that power as-well.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2014, 7:31 am

I wouldn't allow the not-melting power seeing Khione herself doesn't have it.

As for the icy wind, my character Lakisha, the Khione cabin counselor, can provoke a blizzard aura around her, including icy wind gusts, so...
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/3/2014, 8:09 am

Okay no not-melting.

And okay.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 5/3/2014, 1:58 pm

All of these powers have been done before (besides the wound one).

What's the largest wound she can numb?
    No to raining icicles in the snow storm. Just have it snow really hard, icicles is too much.
    You can't really make a whip out of ice.

John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/3/2014, 2:17 pm

edited
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2014, 2:53 pm

I'd like to elaborate on the freezing wounds. Where is the ice? On the wound, part if the wound?
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/3/2014, 3:29 pm

It's on the top of the wound.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/7/2014, 4:39 pm

Bump 3 days. Sorry about double-post.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/7/2014, 4:49 pm

Approved!  Standing ovation 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 11:03 am