A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

ΩCall The Crows And Find The Ravens, The Winter's Finally ComeΩ

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

ΩCall The Crows And Find The Ravens, The Winter's Finally ComeΩ Empty ΩCall The Crows And Find The Ravens, The Winter's Finally ComeΩ

Post by jake. 6/2/2014, 10:06 am

© html made by albatross

We're A Teenage Chaos, Baby
    Hello There. I see. You've found my RP invite. Nice to meet you.

What I expect:
    ∆ I do not accept one-liners, unless you have a good reason for it.
    ∆ I would like you to atleast try to make a bit of an effort, as I try aswell. I expect somewhere above atleast 20 words.
    ∆ I don't really care if you use html, but please, please, please use a font, colour and size I can read.

About me:

∆ I try to mirror posts, in length and quality-wise.
    ∆ I'm a bit iffy about characters falling in love on the first date. Sometimes, I accept it and actually like it, like in mine and Beanisters RP, but I prefer if you stick to atleast 3 topics before they fall in love.
    ∆ I love long posts, so sometimes you'll get a heap of a post. Sometimes, you'll only get around 25 words. It varies often. I'll try to manage a nice 50-word-average though.

Elijah Woodsen
    Elijah was my first character on here, so he's pretty darn special to me. He's usually happy, and in the forges crafting something. Unusually, he has quite a handsome face. Unusual, because Hephaestus, his father, is known to be so extremely ugly. But it all balances out, apparently, because he has a very pretty mother. He's also a prankster, and he loves to joke around. Elijah is a Son Of Hephaestus, as I said before.

Links:
    Lee, Future Girlfriend, Morgan Landry's character.

Logan Kentington
    Logan is our little fluffy, happy bunny. He trys to make other people's lives better, and he's generally a really happy and bubbly person. He does pack a punch in a sword or dagger battle though, as he has some pretty beast weapons, so watch out. Logan is a Son Of Euphrosyne.

Links:
    Sawyer, Future Girlfriend, Morgan Landry's character.
    Jana Kay, Friends, Morgan Landry's character.

Quinn Edwards
    Quinn is really friendly. She's very popular, and she loves to hang around with anyone, basically. Nerds, Geeks, Losers, anyone, really. She doesn't mind 'Nerds'. She accepts everyone for who they are. She's very cheeky and a tease when it comes to guys, and she loves to flirt. Also she's my only girl character, so she's quite special to me. Quinn is a Daughter Of Hecate.

Links:
    Danny, Boyfriend, Beanister's character.

Jay Albrecht
    Jay is our german character. He's got a british accent though, but not when he speaks german. He's pretty warlike, but also cute and cuddly if he wants to be. He has no intrest in any relationships currently, but that will change soon, most hopefully. He's a bit shy, and he gets small 'ticks' in which he, for example jerks his shoulder up suddenly, or flicks his wrists. He gets this because he conducts electricity through his body, which is one of his powers, and because he is pretty ADHD. His war hammer is basically his favorite object. Jay is my favorite character so far. Jay is a Son Of Thor.

Links:
    (Planned) Morgan, German-Speaking-Friends, Morgan Landry's character.
    Zeke, Secret Crush. My own character (Yes. My own character. Deal with it. xD)

Ethan Paxton
    Ethan is really into climbing and parkour. He's quite a prankster, but he's still fun to be around. He's loyal, and a great friend, no doubts there. He can be a bit clingy, and he's 100% flirter. He loves to joke around with girls and have a few dates here and there, but he'll be loyal once he's found the right person for him. Ethan is a Son Of Bia.

Links:
    Thorne, Future Girlfriend, Zachattac's character.
    Chiara, Parkour&Prankster Buddy, Morgan Landry's character.
    Augustus Hallywire
    Gus is Nullified at the moment, so he's not open until I have another character slot.
    Anyways, he's the gentleman of our family. He treats others with kindness and respect, all though he can be a bit annoying sometimes. That's because of his ADHD. He's a great believer in metaphor. Gus is based off of Augustus Waters in the book 'The Fault In Our Stars' By John Green. Gus is a Son Of Amphitrite.

Links:
    Currently None.

Noah Hudson
    Noah is the life of the party. He's pretty popular, and a bit of a Bad-Boy-Mystery. He smokes, which makes him look pretty cool sometimes, no one knows why, and he's very open about his feelings. Other than that, he's a huge goofball and he's also pretty houmorous when it comes to it. Noah is a Son Of Dionysus.

Links:
    Chrysthanthemum, Future Girlfriend, apocalyptia's character.
    Maddy, Favorite Siblings/Party Friends (;D) Morgan Landry's character.
    Darius Winters
    Darius is my little psychopath. He's based off Jigsaw, the guy in the movie Saw. He makes gruesome and deadly traps, and he loves blood. He had a snake named Caspar, and you'll see him alot wearing it around his neck. He also has a black cat, a symbol for bad luck, who is a girl and named Nyx. Darius is a Son Of Epiales.

Links:
    Ace, Future Girlfriend, Zachattac's character
    Cicero, Future Secret Boyfriend, Winter Soldier's character.

Jake Wilde
    Jake is a great person to be around. He's bubbly, always in a good mood, and pretty flirtatious, if you ask him. He loves climbing and anything to do with medicine, aswell as natural remedies. He'd love to be friends with anyone, basically, and he's not the guy to get into bullying. He's more of the standing up for the person who's being bullied type of guy. Jake is a Son Of Asclepius.

Links:
    Lauren, Future Girlfriend, kaitycat4's character.
    Brastus, Good Friend/Best Friend, E.N.D's character.
    Jana Kay, Friend, Morgan Landry's character.

Crow Finnley
    Crow is an empty, usually cold guy who doesn't like talking much. He's haughty and sarcastic, and he'll make fun of you as best as he can. Crow is one of my favorite characters, and he is a Son Of Thanatos.

Links:
    Falko, Future Girlfriend, Morgan Landry's character
    Vinyl, Friends, albatross's character.

Cole Richards
    Cole is just a planned character, awaiting a free slot. He will most likely be a Son Of Demeter.c

Zeke Gabriels
    Zeke is a Son Of Loki, and he's a real prankster. He's outgoing and fun loving, and he tries to make the best of what he has. He's known to be even more of a mishchief kid than the Hermes guys and girls.

Links:
    Jay, Best Friend, my own character. (Deal with it once more. ;D)

©albatross

Last edited by Blobfish on 6/18/2014, 12:24 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

ΩCall The Crows And Find The Ravens, The Winter's Finally ComeΩ Empty Re: ΩCall The Crows And Find The Ravens, The Winter's Finally ComeΩ

Post by Morgan Landry 6/2/2014, 10:14 am

I'd like to order a package of links please :)

∆ A link between Jake and Jana Kay? They really seem like getting along well, even though Jake is older than her.

∆ A sibling link between Noah and Maddy? Two party people should be cool :)

∆ Perhaps link between Ethan and Chiara. I'm asking because she's into parkour and climbing too. You decide if it's positive or negative.
    I love you

∆ We already agreed on a Jay/Morgan German link ;)

∆ I think Logan and Jana would really get along well. Jana Kay is super cheerful and optimistic, just like Logan.

I think that's enough for now xDDDD Sorry if I'm being a bother.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/3/2014, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

ΩCall The Crows And Find The Ravens, The Winter's Finally ComeΩ Empty Re: ΩCall The Crows And Find The Ravens, The Winter's Finally ComeΩ

Post by jake. 6/2/2014, 10:19 am

I'll add the links right away.

You wanted the face claims, so here we go:

Jake-Garret Hedlund
    Noah-Ross Lynch
    Ethan-Finn Harries
    Jay-Jake Abel
    Elijah-Ashton Irwin
    Logan-Niall Horan

There you gooo~

Post by Guest 6/2/2014, 4:04 pm

I was wondering, when I make a new character, could she and Jay possibly have a relationship?
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/3/2014, 1:41 am

Uh, yeah, that would be nice. :)
    Could you send the form to me? :D
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 6/3/2014, 2:16 am

Heyo! I'm requesting a best friendship between Noah and my charrie Danny.

Want to know more bout Danny? Here's my invite----->http://www.camphalfblood.org/t18912-lately-ive-been-losing-sleep
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/3/2014, 2:29 am

That would be great! :D
    But beware of Noah, he smokes, so if Danny doesn't like smokers, it might be a tad bit tricky. xD
    Maybe they could meet, like, at the archery range?
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 6/3/2014, 2:38 am

Eh, why not. Like on a lesson and they pair up?
    Could you start it?
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/3/2014, 2:50 am

Yeah, sure. I'll PM you the link when I'm done.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 6/3/2014, 7:18 pm

I'd like to put in a request for "person my character will actually talk to" with Jay and Logan, if that's alright with you
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/4/2014, 2:56 am

Yerp, sure, so basically, they could become friends?
    Also, I was wondering if maybe Jay and Tessalia could have a relationship. Like, a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. God, I'm so awkward. xDD
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 6/4/2014, 7:45 am

Basically, yeah
    It could be interesting, so sure!
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/4/2014, 7:53 am

Okay then! :D
    Only problem is, Jay isn't quite approved yet, so once he's approved, I can start the RP. :)
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/17/2014, 10:36 am

UPDATE:

Jay is now approved and open for RP. :)
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/17/2014, 12:23 pm

Jake, when Gus is unnullified or whatever, Hazel and him? Hm?

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/17/2014, 12:33 pm

Yerp, sure, why not? Might take a bit though, im not sure though. :D
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 6/21/2014, 9:32 am

Still want to do that Jay/Tessalia rp?

also Bittersweet <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 1:19 am