A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Casey Brooks - Chione [Now finished]

Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Casey Brooks - Chione [Now finished] Empty Casey Brooks - Chione [Now finished]

Post by Trevor 7/8/2014, 1:00 pm

Casey Brooks - Chione [Now finished] Fashion-girl-hipster-indie-Favim.com-727621
    "If people were rain, she would be a hurricane"

Hi, My Name Is
            Name and Nicknames: Casey "Wolf" Brooks
            Birthday: April 14, 1997

I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?
            Height: 5' 7"
            Hair: Dark Brown
            Eyes: Green
            Style: Casey can usually be found wearing a tee shirt and jean. But every now and then she enjoys dressing up a little bit by putting on a nice shirt.
            Distinguishing features: She has a tiny scar on her right cheek. She wears some makeup, but not a lot.
            Skin tone: She is Caucasian. She finds it difficult to get a tan however she is not pasty white. For more reference see picture.

I'ma risk it
            Likes: Casey's favorite thing to do is sit, draw, and eat ice cream. She usually does this alone, or with someone very close to her. She also smokes cigarettes recreationally, for instance when she's stressed, or having a bad day, or if she just wants a smoke. She doesn't smoke everyday. She enjoys watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, because it is her favorite movie. She also has a love for dark chocolate, cheese burgers, and rainy days. And finally she has a strong love for kittens, mostly for her cat, Lucky.
            Dislikes: Casey extremely dislikes cocky people, who think they rule the world and can do no wrong. She finds them very annoying. The only other kind of people she hates, is people who cheat on their significant other. She is very protective of her possessions, so she hates it when people mess with her stuff. And lastly, she hates sitting around all day watching television or a movie. It makes her feel like she's wasting her life away.

Strengths: Casey is an incredible artist. In her free time she can be found doodling in her sketchbook. Over her many years at camp, she has become well versed in Ancient Greek, and she weapon of choice is a hunting dagger. When using her dagger she becomes extremely deadly in close combat. When in difficult situations, Casey will use her wit and charm to get her way out of trouble.

Weaknesses: One of her weakness would be her unstable personality. As it is stated bellow, Casey is a very moody girl. Most would attribute it to being hormonal teenager, however the mood swings probably have ties to her childhood. Another weakness which has ties to her childhood, would be her thinking that everything bad that happens to her deserves to happen to her (Which is not the case).

Fears: Global Warming. I’m serious man, global warming kills. She is also afraid of drowning, and is claustrophobic.
            Secrets: Casey is usually very open about herself and her life. Her one big secret that she doesn’t talk to anyone about is her father, and what he did to her.
            Dreams: One day she wants to go skydiving. And when she finally gets out of this camp she wants to live on the beach.
            Quirks: She likes airports cause they make her feel like she’s going on an adventure.

Personality: Most of the time Casey is an outgoing girl, who is nice to most everybody. However, she is very moody and her attitude towards something can change almost instantly. Once something puts her off, she’s in a bad mood for the rest of the day if not for the next two or three days, until something cheers her up. She enjoys the company of friends, but when she’s annoyed or having a bad day she would rather the company of pen and paper rather than people.

Family Portrait
            Nationality: American
            Birthplace: Coco Beach, Florida
            Hometown: Coco Beach, Florida
            Father: Alex Brooks
            Mother: Chione
            Siblings: None
            Pets: Lucky: A small black and white cat. He has aggressive behavior to anyone he doesn’t know, so mostly he is only nice to Casey. (See Notes)

History: Casey grew up not really knowing who her mom was. To be honest, her dad probably didn't either. All she knew was her mom left Alex when she was born. And to be frank, Casey couldn't blame her. Alex was a slob, a drunk, a redneck. When he wasn't drinking his life away, he was on the couch watching "Duck Dynasty". If asked to describe the relationship between Casey and her farther, it would be best put as don't ask, don't tell. He wouldn't ask, cause he didn't care. So she never told. So basically from birth to about age nine, nothing especially special happened to our friend Casey. Until a few days after her ninth birthday, she froze water in a cup. She wasn't doing it on purpose, she had just seen the X-Men movie and thought how cool it would be to have super powers. And then she did. She tried several more times after this, until she could do it on demand. Excited, for the first time she went to show her dad that she was now a super hero! But Casey did not get the reaction she was looking for. Instead Alex, completely scared out of his wits, lashed out at her with whatever he had in his hand. It happened to be a butter knife, leaving a scar she has to this day. Scared, by both her father and of her self, Casey ran away that night. A few days later, a Satyr found her in a cardboard box on the streets in Miami, Florida. She has lived at Camp every since. She was a little bit of a longer, but had a few good friends. Most of them being minor demigods, so they eventually left her.

Try poking it with a stick!
            Powers: Cryokinesis:Ability to reduce the kinetic energy of atoms and thus reduce temperature, can be used to control, or generate ice. On demand, Casey can freeze a cup a water without any lasting side effects other than a quick headache that lasts a second. The largest she can freeze would be a large pond, but this would leave her absolutely exhausted, with long lasting head and stomach aches, nausea, and quite possibly a chance of vomiting. For a picture of the pond see notes.
            Weapons: Sylph and Ryth: Casey's twin Celestial Bronze daggers. When equipped with these, she is a force to be reckoned with. In length the daggers measure ten inches, and in width it measures two inches.

Any notes: This character is loosely based off my best friend.
    Lucky:
    Twin Daggers:
    Pond:

Role Play Example
    Casey was sitting in the field, barefoot with her sketchbook in hand. She was currently penciling the sunflower in front of her. That was her favorite type of flower. The bight pedals reminded her of happiness. As she finished up sketching the last pedal, she plucked the sunflower from the ground. She rolled the stem in her hand examining the flower as a whole. She then took out Sylph, one of her twin daggers, and cut off the majority of the stem, leaving about an sixth of the stem remaining. She smiled, and put the flower in her hair. She laid down and looked up at the clouds. Casey smiles, because right now, life is pretty good. She closes her eyes and takes a nap.

Last edited by Trevor on 7/8/2014, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Casey Brooks - Chione [Now finished] Empty Re: Casey Brooks - Chione [Now finished]

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/8/2014, 2:38 pm

My character Flavia Lee is also mostly based on my best friend. That's love <3

Your form is different from our padron one, but it's ok because it has the same sections with some extra stuff (except for skin tone). Just try to use the padron next time, because it makes things a bit confusing. For example, I'm assuming that "History" is "Life Before Camp".

What's her skin tone?

How many times can she use her power? What would be the size of the lake?

Her daggers must be made of Celestial Bronze.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Casey Brooks - Chione [Now finished] Empty Re: Casey Brooks - Chione [Now finished]

Post by Trevor 7/8/2014, 2:52 pm

Love makes the world go round<3 haha

Hm. Alright I could've sworn I incorporated all the things in my form because it isn't the first time I've used it. But yea! Sure thing. You are correct for the LBC.

As for skin tone: She is Caucasian. She finds it difficult to get a tan however she is not pasty white. For more reference see picture.

I'll have to edit that in once I get home. Currently on my phone.

As for powers. She can do the cup trick as many times as she wants but it'll warrant the headaches stated above. And as for the lake, once a day, and as for size. I'm no lake expert but not a massive lake like the Great Lakes but something more along the lines of a big pond? ^.^

And yes both daggers are CB. Sorry about that thought I had mentioned that.

Again sorry I can't edit these things in. I will do it as soon as I have wifi. ^.^ if there's anything else just let me know!

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/8/2014, 3:17 pm

Please edit that in later. It's ok, but just remember that it's better when you actually describe your character instead of refering to a picture.

Something like this: http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/garden/40262d1240209287-does-anyone-have-koi-pond-water-big_pond.jpg would be ok.

Ok. Just edit that in as soon as you can and remember to post "edited" so I can see it.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/8/2014, 8:14 pm

Edited ^.^ Thank you for your help! I edited in the picture you sent if you don't mind
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/9/2014, 1:02 pm

No problem. Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/18/2024, 11:57 pm