A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Theseus12
Brastus
Milocross
calvin
8 posters

My Third (And FINAL) Leaving Topic

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

My Third (And FINAL) Leaving Topic Empty My Third (And FINAL) Leaving Topic

Post by calvin 7/10/2014, 11:54 pm

Hello, my little peasants. This is Jeremy, obviously. But yeah, this is my LAST leaving topic. Yeah I'll check in every now and then, but that'll be every week or so. So, I guess this is goodbye. Time for what you've all been waiting for!

Morgan> *climbs on your head and whispers in your ear* I'll miss you... But I have your tumblr so nevermind.
    Theseus> Facebook
    Bae> Facebook and Kik
    Catherine> Meh, you're tolerable. You'll always have a spot in my heart.
    Jake> I'm gonna miss you the most.

And yeah, that's all I have to say. To them at least. Now, I could go on and on and on but I'll just stop here and say NO, you all didn't do anything. It's just that I have a life outside of CHB and I found another site that I like more. You guys treated me like family, and hopefully you still will when I get back. Peace.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

My Third (And FINAL) Leaving Topic Empty Re: My Third (And FINAL) Leaving Topic

Post by Milocross 7/10/2014, 11:57 pm

only dylan can call us peasants
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 7/10/2014, 11:58 pm

I don't see why exactly u r leaving, but oh well, have fun man? Hey, who is Ethan's face claim? 
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Post by Theseus12 7/11/2014, 12:00 am

Peasant? PEASANT?!? I AM THE LORD OF HELL!
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 7/11/2014, 12:02 am

B!TCH I AM AN EMPEROR!!!!! I am not a peasant 
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Post by Lauren 7/11/2014, 12:43 am

Jeremy you had a typo. I am a pheasant (any of numerous large, usually long-tailed, Old World gallinaceous birds of the family Phasianidae, widely introduced. ) Not a peasant.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 7/11/2014, 12:46 am

Nice one, Lauren. I'll be sure to call you a pheasant from now on.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Post by Marceline 7/11/2014, 2:49 am

NNNOOO!!! I would try to say stuff to make you stay but I doubt it would work. Goodbye Jeremy and you better come back otherwise I may have to kill you. Haha just kidding, I wouldn't do that to you.... maybe...
    Hope you have a good time anyways. *gives Jeremy a big bowl of Skittles Icecream* (because it WILL exist). I will miss you!!!!!!! I didn't know what face to put here like a sad face or smiley face or like what? So I shall just do this face because it reminds me of a cat. :3
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 7/11/2014, 3:00 am

Marcy, I accidentally forgot to mention you! I will miss YOU the most, not Jakers. Sorry, Jake. I will gladly take this bowl of Skittles Ice Cream , and I shall return next month.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Post by Marceline 7/11/2014, 3:04 am

:D yay! I shall be missed the most!! I hope you like the Skittles Icecream, it probably tastes very fabulous :3 And you better come next month because I will be counting the days... that doesn't sound creepy does it? meh, idc. Anyways, goodbye again!!!
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Post by Lauren 7/11/2014, 10:19 am

Good. Because I am a pheasant.
    But Seriously Jeremy, I don't know you that well, but I will watch over Kris's fan for you. And you can admire its beauty from afar.

And Marceline, there might not have skittles ice cream yet but they do/did have ice cream skittles.

Taste the Ice Cream Rainbow:

Last edited by Lauren on 7/11/2014, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Post by Trevor 7/11/2014, 10:39 am

I Am not a peasant! I am Captain Jamaica!!!
    But in all honesty I will miss you Jeremy. I only knew you for a short time, but you seemed pretty cool ^.^ I guess I'll see you next month then!
    Later dude
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 7/11/2014, 4:15 pm

Bye Jeremy. I'm not a peasant but I will still miss you you little douchebag.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 4:58 am