A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
Break
Alpha Wolf
Liberty
Blaze
Rhyolo
beanie
Kendall
Mason
12 posters

The Opening Ceremony

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

The Opening Ceremony Empty The Opening Ceremony

Post by Mason 10/13/2014, 4:22 pm

The stadium was full of marching bands. Mr. Y (the principal) and Mr. Oreled, or Mr. O (the vice principal) were waiting for everyone, including the teachers and the nurse, Stella, in case of any mishaps. There were banners and such everywhere. All of the people were nicely dressed. Blah, blah, blah, merchants, concession stands, national anthems, blah blah.

Nick walked in, with a bunch of pamphlets and such, which told him his roomate info and his class info and such (ooc: I'll randomize classes soon.) He, as all first years, got Ms. Cleo Elbadores. He was nicely dressed. He sat in the stands. He saw two flags on each side of the field, red and blue.

Jason walked in and sat.

TIME SKIP PAST NATIONAL ANTHEMS AND DRESS CODES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS AND CRAP

Mr. Y adjusted his black tie on his grey suit. The 65-year-old coughed, adjusting his voice.  "So, now students, the good part. Now, in the past, we've had first years duke it out right here on the field, but we recently changed it, to the amount of accidents happening. Now, we will have a seven vs. seven student Capture the Flag game! You are able to pick your own teams. I will give you five minutes to choose your teams, then come down here and get one of these suits- boys right stack, girls left. These are tights designed to hold in your power and utilize it, a bit like the Fantastic Four's suit. Go change in the restrooms, then, go to your chosen side of the field with your teammates. You see these brand new trap doors, by the flags? They will lead you into a very comfy practice room. You will have thirty minutes to train with your teammates and think of your plan and the such. No weapons, just powers. PLEASE don't kill, or that was will result in serious punishment with the police. The first team to retrieve the other team's flag will obviously win, and they will get a trophy and put in the yearbook as the winners and such. Also, free lunch for a month. In case of accidents, nurse Stella will be awaiting with medicines and stretchers and the such." He put the microphone down. The timer started: 5 minutes.

Nick panicked a bit, looking  around. He pointed at Andi. "Um....Ryelo? Ryolo? Is there anyone here with a name similiar to that? Well, you're on my team, since you're my roomate! Um....." He looked over, and saw Dian.

Jason beat him to it. "Lucy? Bella? Dian, my bro. How's us four to start with?"

"No, Dian's on our team!"

"No, he's my bro, kid, back off!"

He looked back at Andi. "Andi, help!"

"Yeah, Andi, help him," he malked. He stared at her; he was a staggering 6'1", full of muscle.

ooc: sorry for the crappy post it was like seven paras then it got deleted ):
    ALSO I'll randomize the CTF winners. ALSO LIKE THIS IS A HARRY POTTER/PERCY JACKSON/HUNGER GAMES MIX WOO HOO.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

The Opening Ceremony Empty Re: The Opening Ceremony

Post by Kendall 10/13/2014, 5:30 pm

When Stella had gotten up this morning, she had thought that maybe she should call in sick or maybe even get hit by a truck to get away with avoiding the Opening Ceremony for this new school year.

But then she remembered: her darned healing power would render any excuse like that null and void. She didn't have any other excuse to use, so she got up, dressed, and with a bunch of medical supplies like bandages and burn creams managed to get to the ceremony about ten minutes before it officially started, looking slightly grumpy in her chair as the principal and vice principal droned on about dress codes, made a few announcements, the classic stuff for the beginning-of-the-year speeches. She'd heard the same thing about twenty times over the years and could almost recite half of it -- the stuff that didn't change from year to year, usually -- word for word. It was amazing she had decided to stay for so long; during her school years she had imagined every day what she would do when she left. But no. She hadn't left. Pity.

There seemed to be fewer children this year than there were last year: either some of them had died or some had just decided not to come back. Stella couldn't blame them, this school was a madhouse.

She leaned back in her chair as she half-listened to Mr. Y's final point: the Capture the Flag game they now traditionally held at the beginning of the year. The nurse had always thought it was stupid, because why the hell would you trust a bunch of kids with superpowers to not kill each other even to get a little flag? In her first year as a student, Stella herself had almost gotten her face burned off by some pyrokinetic idiot during those old "first-year duels" -- it was only because of her healing power did the burn fully heal within a few hours. She couldn't expect much better from a CTF game, either. There was nothing fun having to deal with complaining brats when some other idiot broke his or her leg "by accident" in the heat of the moment -- none of the principals really understood that.

Glaring at the children from her seat, Stella folded her arms across her chest and waited for somebody to die or something. She could already see the tension among the students just by picking their goddamn teams; shooting a glare at Mr. O's back, she waited for somebody to explode and, hopefully, put an end to Opening Ceremony Capture the Flag games forever.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 10/13/2014, 6:10 pm

The opening ceremony. Last year, she had almost gotten her head frozen by some freezer guy with a bad attitude. Luckily this year that guy won't be a problem, he was expelled last year. This year was all about fun with dian and possibly Nick.
    Well that wasn't happening. The principal had the brilliant idea of making a death match. Andi frowned, walking closer to the uproar about teams. Nick was arguing with, ugh, Jason Sungo. the guy had been here for 3 years and thinks he owns the place.

"ALRIGHT YOU TOO!" Andi screamed, a touch of her power was in that. "Let Dian choose!" She was defiantly on Nick's team for sure.

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 10/13/2014, 6:14 pm

Rhyolo gets up and walks forward Nick. He sat through ththehole thing and thought damn why was it so boring. But he psyched for the game. He didn't have control over his powers fully but he could still manage to not kill any one.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 10/13/2014, 7:03 pm

Dian Rhye
    Descendant of Archangel
    Dian was sitting right in the middle of the fourteen students -- next to Andi and some girl Jason was dating. Or was it that girl who had a crush on Jason? He had no idea anymore. Anyways, after the boring speeches and dress codes, Dr. Y announced the changes made to Capture the Flag. He absolutely hated this game, and he could kind of tell that the others did too. What’s fun in burning someone’s hair off or freezing someone? What’s worse is that he was the center of conflict. Every. Single. Time. Just because he had wings didn’t mean he wanted to use them. When Jason and Nick started fighting over them (the wings, of course. Why would anyone fight over Dian himself?), he sighed. Andi yelled (screamed) that they should let him decide. Great. Dian didn’t know who to choose. He wanted to go with Andi, but she was clearly with Nick, so…

“I’ll choose Jason’s team. Sorry, Nick. Maybe next year, you’ll make the right choice.” He wanted to win! He had to get something out of this torture. Still, he felt a small amount of guilt burning inside him.

As he passed Andi to get the suits, he whispered, “I’m sorry. Good luck.”

Post by Guest 10/13/2014, 7:16 pm

The Opening Ceremony Tumblr_static_tumblr_lxm5lkq4n11qgp3doo1_500

Evanna hated the opening ceremony.

Every year it is the same thing; the same ten people get into a heated battle (over something stupid, she might add) and wind up nearly killing the rest of the student body. Plus, it gives a chance for those idiots with the powers that actually benefit your fighting skill an ego boost. And trust Eva when she says this, they do not need an ego boost.

Now, before she moves on with this rant, let her make herself clear: Eva's sparing skills are on point, she could probably destroy you with a pencil. But unfortunately for the ginger, her power is useless. I mean, she guessed it's pretty hard core because her opponent would get distracted when looking at her. They see whatever they want to see, who would want to hurt that. It also comes in handy to see crushes and stuff, great material for mocking later. But passive shape shifting sucks. She can't even control it, and she never will. They just look at her and bam, whatever they desire. Like I said, it sucks.

Anywhosies, Eva stood next to the hoard of students bickering, aimlessly playing on her iPhone. She did not care who was on what team who ever was on. She did not care about Capture the Flag (over rated, bruh). But she did want to stab a few people in the neck. That was always fun.  Sporting the usual floral sundress (even though it doesn't matter what she wears, it changes with the person), Eva spoke up. 'God grow up already. Someone get me a damn suit." She paused, now smiling at the group, "Please."
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

Post by Liberty 10/13/2014, 9:26 pm

Lucy had nearly fallen asleep through the ceremony. But she managed to stay awake somehow. She listened to the instructions of Mr. Y and looked at Jason. She smiled when he chose her. They usually worked well together. She watch the fight of Dian before rolling her eyes and going over to the suits. She grabbed one and went through to the change rooms.

Bella had been sitting beside Jason the entire time and listening to Mr. Y talk. She also sat as a new kid and Jason started picking their teams. She watched them fight and a girl scream at them. Then the 'Dian' they were fighting over chose Jason's team. She nodded and got up. "Three more people." she told Jason as she stood beside him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/14/2014, 6:53 am

Nick growled a bit as Dian joined Jason's team, after Andi's horrific scream, which made him bug out a little. "That's cool," was all he said to Dian, nodding towards the two girls next to Jason. He turned to Andi and Rhy, to tell them they needed to find four more, then this girl on her I-Phone started giving them demands. "Well, I guess that makes it three more people we need on our team." He could obviously tell this girl was 'the queen' and very obnoxious. He couldn't imagine Andi liking her, or even Rhy, but they needed team members. "Three more over here!" he yelled.

3 minutes 7 seconds

Jason panicked a bit. "Who else do we put on our team? Guys, quick, who are your dorm mates this year?" he asked Lucy, Bella, and Dian.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 10/14/2014, 10:23 am

Benjamin, for all the boring extremities the ceremony brought, didn't mind the usual routine. It was a decent way to see what new little twats thought they had the chops to run this school before someone like himself showed them just how outclassed they didn't realize they were. It wasn't much but it would do. Mr. Y of course went through with his usual bantering before announcing the opening game event to start the school year and to his surprise found a capture the flag game to be the scheduled thing, and then there was the new part about picking your own teams. He could just smell trouble with that thought.

Appearing before the mass of people he watched the fighting a bickering over teams, Dian choosing to work with Jason over the new kid Nick. Ben shot a sidelong glance to his roommate though didn't say much beyond that till Eva in her ever changing self told everyone to shut their traps. He walked along the way silently before glancing at the suit and then back at Mr. Y. The principal noticed Ben's usual, "You will never get me in this", look and waved him off as a gesture of him having to wear it even if it was under his regular clothes.

"Usual annoyance of the years, Eva?" Benjamin asked her, his London accent showing through as he glanced between the groups of people. He made a small veil of darkness around him and quickly changed into the suit then put his regular clothes back on before returning attention to the groups of people. He wasn't sure what team he'd be on and at the same time he wasn't sure if he really gave a damn.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 10/14/2014, 11:13 am

I was later for the ceremony like it was my first day of the job and I was late I hoped my absence hadn't been noted or I'd get a earful.
    I was wearing a leather jacket with some jeans and a black t-shirt.
    I knew the only way I'd get there on time was to teleport but I knew the risks of teleporting inside someone as that could be awkward and embarrassing.
    I paused breathing deeply, closing my eyes I focused on the spot in the school we where the teachers would be at the opening cermony I opened my eyes snapped my fingers and bam I was there and not inside anyone.
    I paused thinking 'lets hope no one noticed my absence.

OOC:slightly outta practice just seeing which works best first or third person

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/14/2014, 3:38 pm

Dian had gone with Jason. That stung a little in Andi's heart. She was half-expecting him to be joining her but that was by a long shot. Her fists clenched, she turned away, walking over to the suits. When she had come out, her suit was on, her hair left down. The suit was a little snug but whatever. Andi just grabbed another one for Eva before turning around. Bad news: she had smacked just into Dian, who was whispering into her ears. He was sorry?
    "Just. Don't die." Was all she said before returning to her group.

"Here princess." Andi said, tossing the suit at Eva.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 10/14/2014, 5:25 pm

My third year here and I seemed to be the only one to actually enjoy the opening ceremony. We didn't have that kind of stuff in Germany, all we got was our class teacher taking us to our classroom, giving us the syllabus and either start the lesson or do a surprise test to "check your knowledge" or something. Opening ceremonies were fun. Okay, a tad bit boring from time to time, but that was why I had my phone ready to text or play.
    Capture the Flag was a nice game, and I looked at the others to see with whom I could get on a team. I was wearing a blue shirt from the Athens University, black skinny jeans and leather shoes, my hair falling across my shoulders. As usual, I wore no make-up, nothing that altered my appearance -- well, apart from the plastic tooth caps that hid my sharp fangs. I wore them nearly all the time and had gotten used to their weird taste by now.
    Some were arguing until Andi, my dorm mate, made a sound suggestion and Evanna told them to shut it, which I could only approve. Ben did too, judging from his expression. After having changed to the suit in the girls's changing rooms, I walked over to them and greeted the two. "Hey, do you guys mind if I join your team?" I asked.

OOC: Posting with Vic and Lee later on.

Post by Guest 10/14/2014, 7:11 pm

The Opening Ceremony Tumblr_mclwwyat3x1rynytv

"Do you expect anything less?" Eva replied. The passive shape shifter took the suit from Andi. Eva was tempted to pull the stunt she did last year and change out of the open. But then again Mr. Y was not the happiest camper about that. But what did he expect? Walking to change is just so tedious, she could've changed right here in five seconds. Whatever.
    Plus she didn't want to get kicked out of the game, it is always fun to stab someone. These kids do deserve a little stab now and then.
    Evanna dropped her phone on the ground as she went off to change. What? It's not like it's actually going to break. Don't look at her like that. When she returned, she reclaimed her previous spot next to Ben. She had now realized that she was on that little kid's team. But maybe not but Andi did give her a suit. But she didn't want to bother with logic. Who let him be in charge? Eva doubted he was even able to drinks that weren't in a sippy cup.
    "Always a pleasure to have you, Morgan." That sounded a bit out of character, I know, I know. But that girl can duplicate. Eva did not want her to be like, scissors from her hair stylist and then give her some weird bob. That would be hell. She guessed Morgan wasn't that bad either. Decent, or whatever. To be honest, she would probably hate these people more if she wasn't in a room all by herself. In her dorm she actually gets to see her super cool red hair and amazing fashion sense because that's what Eva wants to see. Her roommate could've wanted to see some peg leg chick with a mullet. Gross.

Last edited by Jo on 10/14/2014, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/14/2014, 8:03 pm

Nick glared around, smiling. He could pick up a few other of these kids on his team, but he saw the power of Shadow Guy, and he needed that on he and Andi's team. Who made you and Andi in charge of this team? someone might ask. Well, in Nick's point of view, they kinda started it. He didn't know much about being in fights, well, at least, superpower fights (he did wrestle for two years), but he did know battle strategy. And once they got into their little secret compartment room thingy, he would explain it. Then again, he didn't want to waste his breath. He probably would be expected to lead them in the wrong direction, being the new kid. He grabbed one of the suits and quickly went to change. When he came back, he looked at Andi, Rhyolo, the new girl (Morgan), DEva (pun on [i]Diva/i]), and Shadow Guy (Ben). "How's us seven as a team? We would just need one more, then we'd be set." He looked around at the remaining kids.

Jason looked around, after he had changed. They had a minute left to choose teams. He looked at Dian, Lucy, and Bella. "Let's go with Lee Sherwood, to start with," he said to them. He glared at the other kids. So they had Shrimp (Nick), Shrimp's dorm mate (Rhyolo), Queen Arrogance (Eva), Benjamin (ooc: I'm assuming their friends, because they've been there like the same time and stuff) (no insults there), the Duplication girl he suddenly forgot he name of (Morgan; so, there again, no insults), and Screaming Gal (Andi), he thought.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 10/14/2014, 8:51 pm

OOC: I would absolutely love it if everyone would take a minute and realize, BEN HAS NOT PICKED A TEAM STOP ASSUMING THINGS ALREADY. Now if we could all take a short moment go back and actually read everyone's posts and figure out where everyone stands. That'd be awesome guys
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 10/14/2014, 9:29 pm

Dian Rhye
    Descendant of Archangel
    Dian sat behind and waited for Lucy, Bella, and Jason to assemble the team. He occasionally pitched in a suggestion, like, “Hey! Get the German girl -- Morgan, I think her name is -- to join our team!”

He saw Ben, his roommate, sitting alone and making snarky remarks once in a while at others. He was a nice and cool roommate, yeah. He was quiet. His power was useful, though. Their team could’ve used it. He stood up quietly, went over to Ben, and sat down next to him. “So...you going to choose a team or not?”

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/15/2014, 10:19 am

"Somebody said my name?" Lee asked, seemingly appearing right next to Jason.

Of course, she hadn't appeared. She had moved incredibly fast, a power she had inherited from her ancestor Quicksilver. When she moved, gravity and physical laws seemed to be put on pause and she often had the impression time was stretching. Some people said she was a Twilight vampire, but she had reassured them. She could move quickly without crappy CGI.
    Lee was already dressed in the suit, her wild black hair framing her face in short streaks. She had an ironical smile on her face as if she had just prepared the best prank ever and was waiting for someone to fall for it.

Victoria -- or Ms Laroche, as her students called her -- was sitting with the other teachers and the nurse, Stella, watching the kids prepare themselves and get into teams. Some were arguing, some rolling their eyes or telling them to shut up. No comments there. Her dirty blonde hair was neatly braided, all remaining streaks tucked in behind her ears so she could have a clear vision and let her intense gray eyes sweep over the students. She was wearing a white blouse with jeans, her duffle-coat over her chair though she'd much rather have her lab coat. Teaching essentially maths, physics and chemistry, she got out of it so rarely she felt weird not having it right now.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 10/15/2014, 12:53 pm

Ben glanced at Dian come over and ask if he was going to pick a team. "Actually I was wondering when people would tie me up and play tug of war over the walking shadow." He said sarcastically to Dian before standing and smirking at the angel of hell. "I'm not working with the new guy. Worst leaders they are." He said to Dian and in extension to Eva and Morgan whom were standing there and Morgan whom had asked if she could be on the same team as him and Eva. Ben walked over to the rest of Jason's little gang and took a look at the groups.

'Jason's team...Me..Dian...Lucy..Bella.'

'Nick's team..Andi..Rhyolo..'

'Unclear...Eva..Morgan..Lee..'

Ben liked his odds on the team he had.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 10/15/2014, 4:55 pm

The Opening Ceremony Tumblr_n1j81ffGtb1qetqj1o3_250
    Leah Howard sat amongst the staff and watched the scene in front of her unfold. Although she was only half watching, the other half of her was focusing on her intake of coffee and trying to stay awake. As much as she loved teaching, she really hated the first day of school. She usually woke up early, so she could look nice and make sure she was fully prepared. Like the students, Ms. Howard usually wore a nicer outfit on the first day of school. She had chosen a blue dress with white polkadots that was a little young for her but hey, she was trying to hold onto her youth for as long as possible. She also wore heels, so she could be considered a “normal height” for at least one day. Not that anyone was really looking at her, no, all eyes were on the children. Leah still wasn’t sure why they played capture the flag, but it did seem to boost morale. Sometimes.
    Leah took a moment to look away from the kids and instead observed her coworkers. Most of them were great people to work with, although she probably wouldn’t invite them ‘round for dinner. Suddenly, she noticed the presence of the new teacher, James. Appeared right out of thin air. It was a clever ability, really, but his powers didn’t stop Leah from noticing his late arrival. She didn’t say anything, but she did give him a disapproving look and a shake of the head before turning back to the kids. It was a shame for him, because there was no way Leah was going to forget his tardiness. Leah never forgot anything.

OOC: Sorry if I messed up the posting order, I just joined the group.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 10/15/2014, 5:19 pm

OOC:no posting order I don't think
    BIC:
    I looked around glancing at the students seeing if I could guess powers and who I'd end up with and after a while I stopped.
    I paused glancing round and saw Leah one of my fellow teachers staring at me shaking her head in disapproval and decided to walk over and chat.
    "Hey, quick question, why the disapproving look?"I asked
    I paused for a second thinking what to say next to Leah "I haven't exactly done nothing wrong have I?"

I began to think.
    'At least she hasn't said anything to da boss'
    'Maybe I should make up a story about how I stopped a mugging but meh that wouldn't work at all I can't exactly help my alarm clock broke'
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 10/15/2014, 5:45 pm

The Opening Ceremony Tumblr_mzvq5kSsN11t5ouypo5_250
    Leah took a sip of her coffee while James talked to her. She kept herself turned towards the students but glanced over at James while she talked, “Well, normally, one would like to arrive on time, if not early, on their first day of work. After all, first impressions are everything. This school may seem different than normal schools, but teachers are still required to arrive on time. You see, we are the role models for these kids. They look up to us. If they see us coming in late all the time or acting unprofessional, the kids think that its okay. We are one of the few actual adults that these kids interact with other than their parents. And we need to set the standards for them.” Leah shrugged, “It doesn’t matter if you come late once or twice, just take my advice and try not to make a habit of it. I’d hate for you to get in trouble.” Leah used that last sentence to indirectly let him know that she wouldn’t be informing Mr. Y that he was late. After all, mistakes are made and there was no point tattletaling. “I hope you have a good day.” Leah told him, so as to close their conversation. She really hoped she didn't come off as flippant, because she wasn't really in the mood for making enemies. She just was trying to make sure that nobody got fired and stuff. There was no need to start off the year on the wrong foot.
    She turned her attention fully to the students, and almost did a double take. An almost exact replica of her childhood friend, Nina, was standing with the students. Of course, she was aware of who this student was. Eva Bochess-Hyatt. Although she had almost no previous interaction with the girl, someone had once mentioned that she was a passive shapeshifter. She could take the form of whatever somebody wanted to see. Sort of like the eye of the beholder. It made sense that Nina had appeared, since Leah was thinking about her that same morning. It was a curious power, one she had never seen before.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/15/2014, 7:44 pm

The Opening Ceremony Img-thing?The Opening Ceremony Chloe-Norgaard9The Opening Ceremony Taylor-lautner-gq-photoshoot-photos-10152009-03

At the moment, the screamer was very tempted to start screaming "THIS IS SO BORING!" right in the middle of the place but no one needed her crazy. Nick was off finding teammates, the other team was being boring, and she was in no mood for this. If she could, she'd run right out of here and lock herself in her room, blasting the music on full blast. Instead, her eyes scanned the mob of students, the obvious static expression on her face.
    There weren't many people she liked in here. The only faces she could find was Dian, of course he was her best friends, and her room mate, Morgan. Morgan was fun, those funny jokes they'd tell after black out. She could tolerate maybe Eva and Nick and that was pretty much it.

"Hey Morgan." She said, walking over to her room mate. "How's it going'?"

London was late, as usual. She never liked the opening ceremonies, even when it was just her first year when she sneaked out after some annoying boys started pissing her off. And when she heard the rumors that they were doing some 7 on 7 team matches, she locked herself fin her room. It was about 10 minutes after the opening ceremony started when a teacher found her and forced her to come. Just great.

Morons. She thought when she walked through the doors. London was wearing her yellow fancy dress shirt where she had cut the sleeves off, brown leather jacket, green skirt with blue belt, and brown boots. Her hair was dyed mostly green, with purple tips at the bottom. Uh ew. Was what she thought when she saw the jumpsuits that everyone was wearing. Uh ew. Just ew. No one was making her put that on.
    "Whats going on?" She whispered to Eva, the one girl she could stand in the room.

Being late wasn't so nice, especially when your a teacher. Luckily, Hani had an excuse.  There were some kids that had hauled themselves in there dorm so they couldn't come to the ceremony but Hani managed to drive them out. All it took was a small rainstorm in their rooms.
    "I see you were giving James a hard time." He said while slipping into his seat next to one of his co-workers, Leah. She looked nice, probably because it was the first day. Hani, he looked the same. Dress shirt, nice pants and nice shoes. "It is his first day after all."

Post by Guest 10/15/2014, 9:28 pm

Evanna snorted as London finished talking, "The usual. New boy and Muscle head fighting for team members." There was always Jason as one of the 'team captains' and then some new happy-go-lucky sucker as the other. She used to feel bad for the new punks, but after four years you learn to suck it up and just enjoy stabbing people in the neck.
    With pens. (especially colored pens, those are the best.)
    The ginger turned her head to London and laughed once more. Eva liked to think that London saw Eva as Eva. To be honest she would like to think everyone did. But like, people are losers oh my god. Like they can't put their desires of who the want to see for once and just look at Eva. I mean...Eva isn't going to talk to them, but it would be nice for a change.

Eva didn't want to be on a team, the options were terrible, and frankly competition bring out the worst in everyone. Like one second you're holding hands and eating each other's face off, and then you here the buzzer or something and hot damn you're stabbing each other. Sad truth to all of it, really. The Opening Ceremony is just one big time bomb for drama and death. And Eva liked both of those things so she didn't really care. But what really bothered her was the team deciding process because that takes too damn long and Eva does not want to stand here in this tacky, pretty sure it's polyester jump suit, just to be let down by her teammates when they loose. And it doesn't matter what team; they both lose. Someone dies or mysteriously gets jabbed in the forehead with a sparkly pink pen and them Mr. Y halts the whole game and sends them to their dorms like nothing chaotic ever happened. Typical.
    "Are you seriously bartering for people to join your teams, I didn't know it was the colonial times. Let me go get my bonnet and my large barrel of butter and we can get this started." Eva smiled her smile number 34, a casual but a smile that said 'do you think I am playing because I have sparkly pink pen just for you'. "Choose a damn team." Was that hypocritical, maybe. But Eva never really played on a team in the previous Ceremony games. She was always (excluding last year) there just for the fun of it.

ooc//adding gif and color later.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/16/2014, 6:56 am

Nick just grumbled at Eva. "Look, why don't you just shut up and-"

Cleo whistled, trying to get every student's attention. "OKay, since we're all in first grade right now, how about this? Since you can't all pick teams, you have two choices. Get on a team in the next ten seconds in perfect sevens or you will all spend the year testing Nurse Stella's different types of shots." She glared in the direction of Mr. Y and Stella. "Continue." She sat, watching. She only liked a few students in the entire stadium.

Nick laughed nervously, quickly standing beside Eva, Andi, and Rhy. He motioned for three more to quickly come over.

Jason stood besides Dian and the rest of the crew. He had just about talked to Lee about joining, but.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/16/2014, 8:17 am

"Andi!" I grinned and took her shoulder. "Oh I'm just standing around, trying to figure out who's on who's team. It's pretty confusing."

I passed my arm around her neck briefly and smiled. "What about you?"

Then the one teacher barked something and I had to say, I agreed. Out of options, I joined Andi and her team; I'd rather be with someone whom I really knew.

Victoria heard Leah reprimand James, the new teacher, and Hani joining in. She stayed out though; when she argued, she wanted it to be about important subjects. She tilted her head sideways and looked at the students. She was wearing smart lenses of her own invention which allowed her to see past walls and tables as well as zoom to see the dust on the floor.
    She agreed with Cleo, these children had to learn discipline if they were to survive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 6:46 am