A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sassy No Pants

Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Sassy No Pants Empty Sassy No Pants

Post by Milocross 10/27/2014, 6:37 pm

Sassy No Pants

name: perhaps we should start with my name, yes? my birth given name is lucy kaiga (pronounced kii gah), but i dont like that name. the name lucy reminds me of lucifer, and even though im not religious, i dont want my name sounding like the female equivalent of the devil! when i was in elementary school, this stupid boy spread a rumor that i was the devil in female form, so i dont want that following me around! so instead of lucy kaiga, you can call me Sassy No Pants. why Sassy No Pants? well, theres a few reasons. one, i am super fabulous and super sassy. so as long as you dont get under my skin, we wont have any problems. okay? okay. two, i hate pants. who the hades enjoys wearing pants when it is an option for them to not wear a pair? like??? i mean i get wearing them in public because you know, youll get arrested and all, but if youre just hanging out in your room then you should let them fly before the circulation in your legs get cut off! anyways, lets carry on, shall we?

gender: youd be pretty stupid to think i am a boy. my name is lucy, im super feminine, and i have a chest. also my shoulders are way too small to be mans shoulders! dont you dare say otherwise. i am the picture of dainty cute girliness. and i am the best girl you will ever meet c;

mortal parent: my fathers name is steven kaiga, and he is so annoying. he grew up in a rich home so he barely has any idea how the world works, he is just such an ignorant prick. no experience means he doesnt give me ANY freedom! im lucky that my mom isnt such a control freak, and im so glad that the satyr boy was able to convince him to let me go to chb, or else i probably would have been killed by some gross monster. did you know that he grounded me for missing one of his calls? it was so dumb, i called him right back and he said i was grounded. "how dare you not answer my calls??" he said. like, how dare you annoy me so much?????? chill out.

god parent: my amazing (better than my dad) godly parent is akeso, the goddess of curing illnesses. if only i was able to cure the illness that is my dad. akeso is pretty cool, i like being her daughter, i guess. sometimes i think it would be cooler to be the child of a big three like poseidon, or maybe a titan! like that weird boy ive heard about named wolfgang. apparently hes the son of oceanus, crazy right? i heard the name like two seconds after i got into camp. well, maybe like two days, but whatever right? im not jealous of wolfgang or anything, he cant cure illnesses. wait, can he? can he cure his own or others? i have to find out...

date of birth: i was born on november eighteenth, ninety ninety eight, which makes me sixteen. but ill be seventeen soon, so watch out. i still havent gotten my drivers license though, my dumb dad is too overprotective of me and wouldnt let me go to drivers ed. stupid, right? thats why i like my mom better. i kind of feel bad for her though, when she was pregnant with me i would always kick her in the ribs and give her really weird cravings and mood swings. i guess since shes the goddess of curing illnesses, she probably just healed the pain in her ribs, but it still must have been annoying, right? and instead of waiting for the morning or night before, i decided to wake my mom up at like three in the morning when i was ready to be born, which was pretty inconvenient. she was in labor with me for only a half hour, lucky her. i heard that one woman was in labor for like two days, is that true? gross.

place of birth: i was born in calabassas, california. since my dad grew up with rich parents, he used some of his inheritance money to buy a really big house. it was kind of stupid, considering its just the two of us. and i wasnt even alive when he bought it, so it was just him and my mom. its like a 10 bedroom 11 bathroom house, so why the hades would he need it for two people? was he hiding a bunch of people in the cabinets or something? i always called him stupid for it. dont get me wrong, i loved living in a big house, but it was just too much. thank god we had maids, or else cleaning it up would be dreadful.

hometown/last residence: i actually stayed in that ginormous house in california until the satyr boy convinced my dad to let him take me to camp half blood, and the best thing i got out of it was throwing big parties when my dad was out of town on business trips. i would always give the maids a big tip for not telling anyone, and a bigger tip for cleaning up after our messes. what i didnt like about the parties is that couples would try to sneak up to some bedrooms, which i didnt really care about, but one of them tried to go into mine, so i started locking the doors upstairs because thats just disgusting.

race/ethnicity: im white, like vanilla. im not ugly pale like some other white people, i look like snow freakin white. with blonde hair. and better eyes. and better hair, and better everything else really. im mostly english, italian, and french. best combo right? right.

accent: i dont really have an accent. i guess you could say its californian, since i lived there for the majority of my life. i dont really hear my accent because it comes naturally to me, but i guess to other people with different nationalities, i sound like a total foreigner.

skin tone: like i said before, my skin is like snow whites, beautiful and fair. my skin is clear, soft as silk, and free of acne. wanna know how i get rid of acne? with my powers! my mom is the goddess of curing illnesses after all, and blemishes can be cured right? thats why my skin is so perfect. unfortunately, i get sunburned really easily. but again, mommy powers can cure that. i have this beauty mark on my wrist that i think really brings out the beauty of my hands, its really nice.

eye color: my eyes are a piercing blue, with no other colors mixed in. my pupils are small, making my eyes very sensitive to bright light. i dont want to wear dark sunglasses because theyll just cover up the blue thats in my eyes, so the sunglasses that i wear are only slightly tinted. it doesnt help much, but it makes sure i dont go blind and it also makes sure that my eyes are still the center of attention, because they are quite fabulous.

hair color: okay, confession time, my hair is naturally a light brown. i think its gross, and it looks a little like vomit. so what did i do? i bleached it and dyed it blonde. my dad hates it, but i love it! sometimes i like to dip dye my hair a deep hot pink or red, it really makes me pop. but one of the bad things about dip dye is that i have to keep it away from my skin, because i know from experience that dye is extremely hard to get off of skin. especially such beautiful skin like mine.

hair length: my hair goes down to my upper back and just below my shoulders, it grows really slowly, so i try not to cut it often. its naturally wavy, but i like to straighten it at least a tiny bit so it looks decent. and again with cutting it, sometimes its necessary though, like when i get split ends or gum stuck in my hair. but the last time i got gum stuck in my hair was when i was probably six years old, so i dont have to worry about that happening ever again. when i was around four years old, i thought it would be hilarious to chop off all of my hair with baby scissors, and i looked like a raggedy dog. absolutely disgusting.

height: i am five feet and seven inches tall, like a model! ive been told that i should try modeling. i asked my dad to take me to the nearest agency, but he wouldnt let me because he says that it was degrading and disrespectful for women to parade around with very little clothing on. i think hes an idiot. i love wearing high heels, so i can look as tall as five foot ten to six feet tall! i dont like looking too tall though, because most boys dont like girls that are taller than them, and i dont like boys that are shorter than me. gross.

weight: um... do i have to share my weight? what? i do? why? .... because kenny will tear me apart? who the hell is kenny and why would she tear me apart? what? approving? since when do i have- whatever. i weigh one hundred and thirty five pounds. its a good weight for me right? i have a little chub around my stomach, but none around my thighs! but then again, i dont really have a butt either... but i make up for that on my chest! too much? too much....

body type: im pretty slender, you know. i turn heads all the time. im not exactly curvy, but im not a stick either. i think my body is dainty and cute, but also sexy and alluring at the same time. my hips arent the biggest, but my long legs are nice and slender with a gap up top, and i dont have any flab on my arms. as long as i suck my tummy in, im good to go!

appearance:
    general: my face is a little round, yes, but its a really nice face. i have a cute little button nose, big bright blue eyes, and cute little thin lips.

makeup: i wear a lot of eye makeup; eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara to make them pop. i do wear foundation and powder, and concealer to make the bags under my eyes disappear. im not a big fan of blush, but i like to use bronzer to contour my cheek bones. its really hard to find a good tone for me since my skin is really light, and i have to be really careful, or else itll look way too dark. i also LOVE lipstick, i like wearing bright red and dark pink colors, they make my lips look bigger.

clothing: my clothes are one of my best highlights. i love wearing abercrombie, hollister, and gucci! i wear bright colors all the time, and denim. i love denim shorts and jeans, but i love leggings even more. theyre super comfy, and they look great with almost any boots you stick them in. my favorite kind of boots are uggs, and you will likely see me in them every day during the winter! if not my uggs, then my beautiful brown cowgirl boots. i dont like wearing them as much as i like wearing my uggs though, because they make my feet look a little big. i wear a size seven, which isnt bad at all, but in those cowgirl boots i look like i wear a size eight.

nails: my nails are nothing special, i keep them long and i keep them french. sometimes i do a little nail art, but the fanciest thing ive ever done is pink polish with a black line across the top. nothing special, but it still looks nice. i prefer getting my nails done at the salon though, rather than doing them myself. im right handed, so when i do my right hand nails with my left hand, it can get a little frustrating.

weapon: im not much of a fighter, i like to make peace with people rather than start a life threatening battle. but in emergencies when i need a weapon, i have a bow and arrow, celestial bronze of course. its a low tension bow, since im not that strong, but it can do some serious damage. i dont need my arrows to kill someone on sight with speed, i just need them to cripple them when i shoot it at their knee or their thigh, then i can run away or use another arrow to shoot them dead from a really close angle.

armor: i dont like wearing armor, as it slows me down. i use nature as my armor, and the healing abilities i was born with to heal any wounds i get. of course i cant heal a broken off leg, but you know, basic cuts and stuff. i hide in trees, bushes, behind rocks, the water. anything thatll protect me from my attacker until i cripple them with my weapon. if im going into battle where i have to wear armor, ill wear shin guards and arm guards to protect from being crippled at the shin, and to protect my arm from getting grazed by any arrows i shoot.

pet(s): although i think puppy dogs and kitty cats are adorable, i dont have any pets. id like to have one, but its just so much work, and i already work a lot with my own appearance, i dont need any extra work involving walking my dog or feeding my cat. plus its not really safe to have animals running around camp half blood, what if they get eaten by a hell hound or trampled during a game of capture the flag? too many risks. plus most boys are dogs, i can consider them my pets, right?

skills/talents: i am really good at doing makeup, i just have a passion for it. ive been playing around with makeup since i was a little girl, and back then i wasnt that great at it, but now i think im excellent at makeup. i can do any kind of makeup; pop-star makeup, makeup on men, natural looks, party looks. you name it, i can do it. during my emo phase i was great at emo makeup, but i try to stay away from that nowadays.

flaws: is being too perfect a flaw? no? well fine then. some people tell me that i have flaws, but i dont believe them. they always say that im arrogant, that i lie a lot (ok maybe that ones a little true), and uncompassionate towards others. i have this weird scar on my stomach, i dont know what from. maybe i rolled over on something weird when i was little, but its pretty ugly, so i try not to think about it too much. i guess you could say its true, but is it really? probably not, im too good to have flaws. ...that sounded pretty arrogant, didnt it? also, i have this weird scar on my forehead, i dont know how i got it though. its pretty gross, so dont look at it... and is having no butt a flaw? i think it is, dont look at that either okay?

strengths: my beauty gets me places, it makes some people have a bias towards me. since i can be very charming, this can be to my advantage. it means its easier for me to make friends, its easier for me to suck up to my superiors and gain their respect, and its easier for me to be more acceptable to society. it also makes people overlook my arrogance and just call it confidence, its great!

weaknesses: while my attitude is a part of my strengths, its also part of my weaknesses. my arrogance can get a little out of control, and it can draw people away from me. sometimes, since im kind of a weakling, my archery is a little out of whack. sometimes itll really knock into someones body, but it wont hurt them. itll aggravate them and irritate their skin of course, but sometimes the arrows wont hurt them, which is why i always try to have nice sharp arrows.

likes: i love lots of things! i love makeup, flowers, candy, sparkly things, clothes, shoes, and other crap like that. anything that makes my appearance better, really. anything that makes me and other people more beautiful. i love flowers because they make everything look beautiful, they even make dirt look beautiful, so they would make anything else pretty, right?

dislikes: i dont like ugly things. i dont like dirt, i dont like mud, i dont like boys that are shorter than me or boys with red hair, or boys that have a lot of acne. im very picky about my boys, i like them to be tall, dark, and handsome. you cant tell me im wrong for having a preference in men. i also dont like sexists, rapists, racists, homophobic people, or anyone that discriminates against something harmless simply because they dont like it.

fears: im scared of the dark, believe it or not. i think its scary, i dont know whats in the dark. im also a bit of a germaphobe, i hate getting dirty. i take a shower every day, sometimes twice, and i expect people to practice good hygiene or else i will not hang around them. its disgusting.

personality: i love to have fun. even though im arrogant, self centered, and kind of a prick. im not that emotional, im not into drama, really. i love partying, i love hooking up with random people as long as theyre clean, and i love sleeping in. im not the nicest person in the world, but im not the meanest either. i tell it like it is, im honest, i dont like to beat around the bush because its just a waste of time. i dont ever want to settle down, i want to stay alive and full of energy for as long as i live, because i am a very energetic person who loves to have fun. and how would i not be having fun? im literally half goddess, that is pretty epic.

powers: my mother is the goddess of curing illnesses, remember? well thats where i get my powers from. i get colds, fevers, the flu, the sniffles, so on so on. everybody does, its only human. er- half human half goddess. anyways, my powers can heal people, including myself. i can heal anything from small cuts to minor internal bleeding. dont get me wrong, it takes a lot of energy out of me. i can basically heal as many small cuts as i want as long as i stay hydrated, and they arent anything more than a little cut from a tree. when it comes to internal bleeding, i can heal most of it, but the rest has to heal on its own. if i heal someones internal bleeding, i get so tired that i nearly faint, and i cannot heal anyone else for a period of 12 hours. crazy, right? healing small cuts drains my energy a little too, but i can regain that energy really quickly. i can heal cuts that are four inches long and five centimeters deep, but i wish i could heal more.

social status: with my good looks and sassy attitude, i was the target of a lot of criticism. most of that criticism came from people who were jealous of me, but i am really popular, especially around the boys. im a real boy killer, and sometimes girls dont like that because they get jealous. but i cant help that im gorgeous, can i? if someone doesnt like me they can suck it up because i am utterly fabulous.

summer or year rounder: school is boring to me, being at home with my dad is boring to me. i feel closet to my mom at camp, so im a year rounder. camp half blood is a really fun place to be, and im surrounded by people just like me, half human half god. its really nice, and the air is so much cleaner in comparison to the air in california. theres no smog in camp, barely any cigarette smoke, and the weather is always perfect, it never rains! well, unless someone with water powers like wolfgang make it rain. also, you can actually see the stars at night, how great is that? i could barely see the stars at night in california, and at camp you can barely see the blackness of the sky in comparison to the stars! also, there are a bunch of monsters in the outside world that i want no contact with. there are your every day camp monsters, but theyre no match for the monsters that can get you in the outside world.

years at camp: ive only been at camp for a couple of years, but it already feels like home to me. of course sometimes i wanna leave because people in my cabin are so annoying, but that wont turn me away. i dont like being away from camp because of all the monsters, but sometimes it feels like an eternity in camp. the forests seem endless, the parties seem to last all night, the food in the mess hall is absolutely delicious, and the lakes seem to have no bottom, so im happy here. for the most part, at least.

life before camp: as you already know, i used to live in california with my dad. we lived in a big house that we didnt even need with a bunch of maids, and whenever he took business trips i would party it out. i had a lot of friends in school, and i was considered pretty popular, i like to think. the parties i would throw were always successful and full of people eager to waste the night away on poorly made decisions. it was a fun time, and since we had a lot of money, i could tip the maids off big time to keep my parties a secret. all i really had to do was help them clean up, and we got along fine. unlike a lot of people that i was friends with, i wasnt really much of a drinker and i wasnt into drugs either. i knew better than that, especially since i have a natural sense about health from my mother. ive always been a healthy eater. im a vegetarian, in fact. meat is delicious, i know, but since im health conscious, i try to stay away from it. occasionally ill have seafood since its not that bad, but otherwise i try to stay as healthy as possible. i couldnt survive being a vegan though, thats just too difficult. i dont exercise either, mostly because im kind of lazy. i never got the best grades in school. i was surprisingly good at history, it was always easy for me to memorize everything my teachers wrote down on the board. normally i would have a's or high b's in my history classes, but in my other classes it was normally a c or lower. my dad was never really proud of me for that, but what can i say? math is hard, science is hard, english is hard, and electives? electives are an easy a. do you want to know what i took as electives one year? study hall and photography. you dont even get graded in study hall, and photography is super easy for me. im creative enough to take good pictures, and i always cheated a little by getting some help from my father. since i spent most of my time at home parting or being a lazy bum, i mostly used my study hall to study for history and do homework in my classes. i never really tried hard with homework, because we were mostly graded on completion, which was super convenient. during study hall one time, i met a boy named dino. weird name right? well thats what he went by. we became pretty good friends and i invited him over to my house to hang out a lot, which my dad didnt like, and after a couple years of being good friends, he told me a secret. he told me that he was a satyr, and i laughed my butt off because i thought he was just joking around. i had always thought that my mom had just left my dad and gone off to live in europe with some model, but dino told me all about who my mom really was. i thought it was stupid, and when he told me about camp half blood, i thought it was even more stupid. it took him months to convince me to go to new york with him to show me, and my dad was surprisingly okay with the idea. he knew about my mom the entire time, apparently, which kind of ticked me off. but when i got to new york, i was mostly excited to go shopping. that didnt happen very much, as dino immediately took me to camp half blood. i thought it was just some nerd camp, but everyone turned out to be just like me, half human and half god. my dad didnt take the news very well when i gave him a call and told him that i was planning to stay there year round, but he knew it would be best for me, as monsters werent uncommon for demigods to encounter. i still have never met my mom, aside from when she gave birth to me, but sometime soon i hope i will meet her.

role-playing example:
    at around five in the morning is when i woke up. ive always been an early bird. i never liked being an early bird, but thats just the way i was made. i went to sleep late and woke up early, and no matter how much i tried, i could never get back to sleep once i woke up. i rolled out of bed, and nearly jumped when i looked in the mirror. disgusting, i looked like a rats nest. i decided to take a shower that morning, so i left my hair the way it was until i got to the showers. i ducked behind my bunk and changed. everyone was asleep, but still, i didnt want anyone to end up seeing me in my birthday suit. i went to sleep in my underwear and a loose t shirt, as i usually did. i took off my shirt, putting a bra on under, and checked the weather. it was quite warm outside, so i prepared myself for the weather that was to come. i looked in my dresser, and found a pair of denim shorts, which i quickly put on. next, i got a simple white tank top that i had splattered with red and purple paint, and put it on. normally id put on my camp half blood t shirt, but i wasnt in the mood to do that today, it was too boring. after sliding on some flip flops, i made my way to the showers. i didnt know why i had put my regular clothes on before entering, but i decided that it didnt matter and i just took them all off again. there were two curtains leading to the shower i had chosen. past the first one was just an area to keep towels and clothes so they wouldnt get wet, and past the second one was the actual shower. i placed my clothes, shoes, and towel down, along with a little box of makeup i brought along with me. getting in the shower, i stood to the side so i wasnt blasted with the familiar cold water that always came out first. when i felt the water get nice and hot, i stepped into the stream and showered myself. i had shaved the night before, so my skin was smooth and hairless. i always cut myself while shaving, but lucky for me, i just healed them all before i went to bed. as usual, i used a load of shampoo and conditioner, along with a sweet smelling body gel i bought from bath and body works. the scent was sunset by the pool, which smelled like cool peaches. it was one of my favorites, and for the weather, it was perfect. after i was all clean, i stepped into the dry area and dried myself off, then i put my clothes back on. i wasnt as tired as i was when i woke up, since i had some water in my face and a nice walk to the showers. i went to the sink with my makeup box and shoes on, and brushed out all the tangles in my hair, blow drying it after. luckily, my hair didnt frizz up from the blow dryer, and i then proceeded to abuse it with a flat iron. i didnt want to make it as straight as possible, so i just ran it quickly through my hair to keep it a little wavy. after that, i started to do my makeup. i checked the time, it was already six in the morning. it was hard to believe that i took an hour to shower, get dressed, and blow dry and style my hair, so i was hoping that i would be a little quicker with my makeup. i put on primer, foundation, powder, and just a little eyeliner. i didnt want to go all out today, as the makeup would probably melt off my face a little in the heat anyways. after that, i gathered all my things and made my way down to the mess hall, making a quick pit stop to drop off my makeup box and my wet towel. at the mess hall i grabbed a plate with a little bit of eggs, potatoes, and various fruits for breakfast. after i sacrificed some of the food to the gods in the altar, i sat down at a table. the mess hall was quite empty, even for... wait, let me check the time. six thirty in the morning. youd expect more people to be here, but it was just me. i guess everyone else was just waking up, huh? i looked at the glass cup sitting in front of me, picked it up, and gave it a simple command. "water." like magic, the cup filled up with ice cold water, and i drank it with my meal. after i finished my plate, i put it in the dirty dishes bin and left the mess hall. i was still sleepy, so i went back to the mess hall for a quick cup of coffee. it kicked in at around seven in the morning, so i was full of energy. i went down to the beach for a morning walk. the sand was nice and cold beneath my feet, and the sun was just rising. it was a beautiful sight, and the light glistened on top of the ocean water. after about a half hour, i got a little bored, so i went to the game room. now im no gamer, but i love to watch movies. i looked through a case of movies, finding that most of them were super hero movies or weird movies from the eighties. what a terrible decade. i didnt find anything that great, but i found one thing that was so bad, it was hilarious. bee movie. bee movie is about this weird bee that leaves the hive and gets a human girlfriend, then sues the human race. the girl left her boyfriend of like five years for a bee. the bee probably wont live another week so where will she be when he dies off? this movie is terrible, but i couldnt help but smile ear to ear as i watched it, hoping nobody would walk in on me. there was a mini fridge in the room, freshly stocked every morning. i opened it up and grabbed out a coke, slowly sipping it as the movie went on. it almost seemed like this day couldnt go by any slower.

notes: i dont think its true, but some people like to say that i am the whitest white girl of all white girls... not true though! just because i like starbucks and uggs and leggings and white north face jackets mean nothing. so what if i like peppermint mochas? theyre so freakin delicious!

thanks so much for checking out my form! whatever that means, thats just what i was told, but hopefully you liked it and hopefully i dont sound too awful. and again, whoever kenny is, please dont let her tear me apart! (whatever that means) Sassy No Pants OUT!

this character form consists of 5610 words, including this sentence, of course. also, sorry if some of the information seems a little redundant. i tried my best not to make everything the same, but you might find some similar things like in strengths, weapons, and flaws. nothing too major, but you might experience a little deja vu there. love you lots c;

Last edited by Milocross on 11/4/2014, 5:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Sassy No Pants Empty Re: Sassy No Pants

Post by Kendall 10/29/2014, 5:14 pm

Nice breaking of the fourth wall there.

For her flaws: Is there any particular reason you listed she has a scar on her stomach twice, or does she have two different ones? Does she have any facial flaws? Arrogant and being full of herself is basically the same flaw, so I suggest you add another there.

Powers:
    - She'll still need a limit even for very small cuts.
    - What's the worst type of internal bleeding she could heal? What's the largest cut she could heal?
    - Can she also heal illnesses too?
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 10/29/2014, 6:16 pm

How does up to 20 small cuts a day, curing (at the most) the flu, and the largest cut being 5 inches long sound? I'll edit in another flaw and fix the scar thing.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/30/2014, 3:43 pm

20 small cuts and the flu as limits sound fine. For the 5-inch long cut, it depends on the depth of the cut.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 10/30/2014, 6:43 pm

5 cm deep?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/30/2014, 7:33 pm

Reduce the maximum cut's length by maybe half an inch or so (the 5 cm is fine) and then I'll approve this.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 11/4/2014, 5:13 pm

edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2014, 6:07 pm

Approved. You will be awarded 1800 drachmas for your character form.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 1:30 am