A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Clash of the Popular Girls (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Clash of the Popular Girls (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS Empty Clash of the Popular Girls (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS

Post by Mason 11/15/2014, 4:30 pm

MINOR BOO SPOILERS

Cody:
    Nemo:

Cody sat on the beach, on his towel, looking around in amazement. This was defiantly his favorite part of CHB so far-he didn't think CJ had a beach, and even if they did, it wasn't as awesome as this. He got up, brushing some sand off him, and went to go get icecream. He waited in line, until it was his turn. He got some money out and said, "vanilla, please." He paid and got the icecream, and went back to his original spot. He started eating a little bit of it, until a girl came over.

"Hi." Nefertiti winked at him. She giggled and bent down to him. "I'm Nefertiti, and you are the boy of my dreams." She kissed his cheek.

Nemo was down by the shore, building sandcastles with Charlotte. She giggled, building a really tall one. Nemo wore a sundress type of thing with her bikini underneath. "Tada-MY GOSH! OMG! OMG, CHARLOTTE, LOOK!" she pointed at Nefertiti kissing Cody's cheek.

ooc: hope its OKay that I had Charlotte already here and building sandcastles and stuff xD I can edit-I'm just always finnicky about that kinda stuff.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Clash of the Popular Girls (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS Empty Re: Clash of the Popular Girls (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS

Post by Marceline 11/28/2014, 2:09 am

Charlotte thought of the day as nice. The sun shone and the water was quite warm. She and her little sister - Nemo - creating castles made of sand. They decorated them with seashells, feathers, seaweed, rocks and basically anything the pair could discover amongst the sand. It was plenty of fun though her sandcastle was beginning to look more like shreks swamp than a pretty castle. Maybe I built it too close to the water edge... thought Charlotte as she put her hair behind her ear.
    She placed her feet into the cool salty water. Her turquoise bikini was quite clean, aside from her bottoms as she was sitting on the sand.
    "Tada-MY GOSH! OMG! OMG, CHARLOTTE, LOOK!" Obviously this got her attention. Gosh, it probably got everyones attention. She looked to where Nemo pointed. The scene made a scowl instantly appear on her face. She stormed over to the girl and cleared her throat.
    "Excuse you, but he has a girlfriend. which happens to be me." she stated out to her. she felt her personality show out like when she was with her clique back in high school.

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 3:58 am