A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+20
Alpha Wolf
The Cheshire Cat
Aves
mabel pines
Watsky
Sammy
Green
Marceline
xXSpiritXx
Belle
jake.
Mason
Rhyolo
Davis
kayla
moriarty
Poptart
Lindsey Callaghan
Jules_Mcguelz
Morgan Landry
24 posters

Solstice gifts!

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Solstice gifts! Empty Solstice gifts!

Post by Morgan Landry 12/12/2014, 10:12 am

Solstice gifts! 2m85hk6

Hey there :D Here is the topic in which you can request a gift from one of your characters's godly parent.

There are certain things you will not be able to get though, for example, ANY type of power. Athena can give you an electric guitar, but she can't give you telekinesis. Ares can give you a sword, but not the ability to use his blessing whenever you want.

Lila and I will decide what presents you can or cannot get. No powers, no guns, and make sure you follow the rules (ie: nothing god-moddy or power-playing). If we tell you you cannot get a certain gift, please edit and come up with something else. (One of us will post "Approved" under your request. We also reserve the right to ask you questions/for you to change certain things about your gift.)

You will receive your gift sometime between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. You may get it in the morning, or late at night. Lila, I and perhaps some mods will be posting as Hermes, who will drop your characters's presents off at their bunks.

We can also randomize you a present. (Don't tell us  you don't like your present though. If you do, you'll find a sword sticking out of your charrie's head when you log in the next day.)

ONE GIFT PER USER. No exceptions.

Form:
    Code:
    Child's name:
    God parent:
    Gift:
    Gift's powers (optional):

Approved gifts:

Lindsey Callaghan:

X:

The Musical Tardis:

Davis:

Jules_Mcguelz:

harry styles.:

Belle:

kayla vern:

Liza:

Marceline:

sandwich:

BlackLight:

Morgan Landry:

dylanbird:

Green:

xXSpiritXx:

nerissaterzi:

girl almighty:

beanie:

Rhyan Landry:

*NOTE: This topic will be locked every so often, to give the Admins the chance to respond to each request. If it is locked, then just wait, it should only take a few minutes for it to be unlocked.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/24/2014, 3:01 pm; edited 17 times in total
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Solstice gifts! Empty Re: Solstice gifts!

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/12/2014, 11:41 am

Child's name: Kara Neen
    God parent: Aphrodite
    Gift: A bracelet
    Gift's powers (optional): there are three charms on the bracelet, one is a ruby heart, the other is an amethyst shield , and the third is a topaz lion.
    The heart gives her the feeling of love
    the shield gives her the feeling of protections
    the lions gives her the feeling of courages.
    These emotions don't cloud her other emotions, instead of being stronger than them
    (Now, they don't actually protect her, they just give her the emotions so she can feel safe and warm)

Last edited by Jules_Mcguelz on 12/13/2014, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/12/2014, 1:33 pm

Child's name: Valerie Winters
    God parent: Apollo
    Gift: Silver picture frame with a photo of all of her friends from Camp Half-blood in it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/12/2014, 1:49 pm

Jules_Mcguelz wrote:Child's name: Kara Neen
    Gift's powers (optional): there are three charms on the bracelet, one is a ruby heart, the other is an amethyst shield , and the third is a topaz lion.
    (Now, they don't actually protect her, they just give her the emotions so she can feel safe and warm)

How strong are the emotions? Like, does she feel only love, only protection, only courage when she wears the bracelet?

Lindsey Callaghan wrote:Child's name: Valerie Winters
    God parent: Apollo
    Gift: Silver picture frame with a photo of all of her friends from Camp Half-blood in it.

Approved!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/12/2014, 2:58 pm

X wrote:Child's name: Alucard Tepes
    God parent: Thanatos
    Gift: A Stygian Iron Manacle that is identical to the one he already has for the opposite wrist.
    Gift's powers (optional): The manacle merges with his Stygian Iron Armor, allowing for easy storage when out of battle as the armor can turn back into the manacle.

Approved!
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 12/12/2014, 6:21 pm

Child's name: Hope Alaster
    God parent: Athena
    Gift: A small journal for Hope to put all her thoughts in; other than the powers, its just a leather-bound notebook.
    Gift's powers (optional): Its sealed by Hope's touch, so only she can open and read it. If someone somehow opens it without her permission, the pages appear completely black to the thief. If she allows someone to read it, she must hand it to them and explicitly say its ok.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post by kayla 12/12/2014, 6:48 pm

Child's name: Kayla
    God parent: Ares
    Gift: Beaded Bracelet
    Gift's powers (optional): The bracelet is pretty simple looking with small black beads. The beads can be detached and when thrown at someone or something it makes them feel twice the adrenaline when in battle and lasts for five minutes. She'll most likely never use it on someone else since she likes the simplistic style of it.
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female
    Number of posts : 1153
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Post by Davis 12/13/2014, 4:47 am

Child's name: Spencer Marx
    Gift: A pet quokka.
    Gift's powers (optional): It's a quokka. It does quokka things. Surprise!

note** i'm still working on spencer, so she's not able to accept the gift. Can I just put it in her form if it's approved? That's what occurred with the last gift.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/13/2014, 6:09 am

The Musical Tardis wrote:Child's name: Hope Alaster
    God parent: Athena
    Gift: A small journal for Hope to put all her thoughts in; other than the powers, its just a leather-bound notebook.
    Gift's powers (optional): Its sealed by Hope's touch, so only she can open and read it. If someone somehow opens it without her permission, the pages appear completely black to the thief. If she allows someone to read it, she must hand it to them and explicitly say its ok.

Approved!

kayla vern wrote:Child's name: Kayla
    Gift's powers (optional): The bracelet is pretty simple looking with small black beads. The beads can be detached and when thrown at someone or something it makes them feel twice the adrenaline when in battle and lasts for five minutes. She'll most likely never use it on someone else since she likes the simplistic style of it.

What do you mean, when thrown at something it makes them feel adrenaline?

Davis wrote:Child's name: Spencer Marx
    Gift: A pet quokka.
    Gift's powers (optional): It's a quokka. It does quokka things. Surprise!

note** i'm still working on spencer, so she's not able to accept the gift. Can I just put it in her form if it's approved? That's what occurred with the last gift.

Approved!
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 12/13/2014, 7:33 am

Child's name: Red
    God parent: Pyriphlegethon
    Gift: an amulet
    Gift's powers:  He can sense any heat within a 20 foot radius. Also it can turn into a stygian iron sword like this. http://www.smkw.com/large/knife/TR0125.jpg

Last edited by Rhyan Landry on 12/24/2014, 10:04 am; edited 4 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/13/2014, 8:28 am

Rhyan Landry wrote:Child's name: Rhyolo
    God parent: Pyriphlegethon
    Gift: LeBron 13
    Gift's powers (optional): they can shoot fire out of the bottom and can make rhyolo fly.

Doesn't Rhyolo already have a god parent gift?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 12/13/2014, 10:27 am

Child's name: Cody Teing
    God parent: Ceres
    Gift and powers: A robotic guardian that protects him, and anyone else he presets it to. It is a bit like the Big Hero 6 guy which I suddenly forgot the name of. He is seven feet tall and four feet wide. He is only voice-commanded to Cody and the other presets that Cody sets, as said before. It doesn't have any powers; however, it absorbs it's opponents powers, limits/skills. So, for example, if his opponent had the power to create snow, 3ftby3ft area, -20 degrees, 5 times a day, as long as he was fighting that opponent, he'd adapt their powers. He can be hurt and break down, but he..let's use the words "respawns" or "restarts" after twenty minutes. He won't officially die/break/shut down or whatever word you use until Cody dies, or Cody sets him free. In the case Cody sets him free, he will go to another one of the presets, and will not go back to Cody unless commanded to by them. He, however, to counter the powers part, does have metal wings that lets him fly, until he reaches the way end of the troposphere; then, at this point, he will freeze and will not reheat and be back to normal for an hour. He can turn into a I-Phone when not used, and Cody presses the power button to reload him. All of his armor/wings/whatever is CB. After twenty hours of activity, he will need to recharge (he turns into the phone and is recharged by a regular looking phone charger, for at least two-five hours). Since it is from Ceres, it is also extremely skilled in planting and knowledge of them and such.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/13/2014, 12:04 pm

Edited!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/13/2014, 12:11 pm

Mason wrote:Child's name: Cody Teing
    God parent: Ceres
    Gift and powers: A robotic guardian that protects him, and anyone else he presets it to. It is a bit like the Big Hero 6 guy which I suddenly forgot the name of. He is seven feet tall and four feet wide. He is only voice-commanded to Cody and the other presets that Cody sets, as said before. It doesn't have any powers; however, it absorbs it's opponents powers, limits/skills. So, for example, if his opponent had the power to create snow, 3ftby3ft area, -20 degrees, 5 times a day, as long as he was fighting that opponent, he'd adapt their powers. He can be hurt and break down, but he..let's use the words "respawns" or "restarts" after twenty minutes. He won't officially die/break/shut down or whatever word you use until Cody dies, or Cody sets him free. In the case Cody sets him free, he will go to another one of the presets, and will not go back to Cody unless commanded to by them. He, however, to counter the powers part, does have metal wings that lets him fly, until he reaches the way end of the troposphere; then, at this point, he will freeze and will not reheat and be back to normal for an hour. He can turn into a I-Phone when not used, and Cody presses the power button to reload him. All of his armor/wings/whatever is CB. After twenty hours of activity, he will need to recharge (he turns into the phone and is recharged by a regular looking phone charger, for at least two-five hours). Since it is from Ceres, it is also extremely skilled in planting and knowledge of them and such.

I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to say no to that. The whole guardian thing is very eesh in my opinion, but with the absorption thing, it's simply OP.

Jules_Mcguelz wrote:Child's name: Kara Neen
    These emotions don't cloud her other emotions, instead of being stronger than them

Approved!!

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/13/2014, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 12/13/2014, 12:25 pm

If I cut the absorption thing out, is it OKay?
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 12/13/2014, 12:32 pm

Child's name: damon huckforth

God parent: hades, yow

Gift: a leather jacket with furry collar, one like thiiiiis;

damon wearing it c:

Gift's powers (optional): it transforms into a stygian iron breastplate, with a skull design on the front. if he's angry/annoyed/depressed, it will give him this black glow about him, nothing more. this can happen in armor form, too.
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 12/13/2014, 1:12 pm

Child's name: Briar Walters
    God parent: Psyche
    Gift: Randomize one for me :)
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/13/2014, 1:12 pm

Morgan Landry wrote:

kayla vern wrote:Child's name: Kayla

What do you mean, when thrown at something it makes them feel adrenaline?

What I mean by that is that Kayla would have to throw it at somewhere around the person/thing she wants like at their feet and the bead would shatter and the contents inside (maybe like some magic or gas that makes something feel adrenaline) would surround that person in like an adrenaline haze. Haha does that make sense? If not I can just think of something else xD
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/13/2014, 1:34 pm

Mason wrote:If I cut the absorption thing out, is it OKay?

As said, I'm very iffy about the whole guardian thing. I'm gonna talk about it with Lila; I'll let you know what we decided.

harry styles. wrote:Child's name: damon huckforth

God parent: hades, yow

Gift: a leather jacket with furry collar, one like thiiiiis;

damon wearing it c:

Gift's powers (optional): it transforms into a stygian iron breastplate, with a skull design on the front. if he's angry/annoyed/depressed, it will give him this black glow about him, nothing more. this can happen in armor form, too.

Approved!!

Belle wrote:Child's name: Briar Walters
    God parent: Psyche
    Gift: Randomize one for me :)

Sure :)

kayla vern wrote:

What I mean by that is that Kayla would have to throw it at somewhere around the person/thing she wants like at their feet and the bead would shatter and the contents inside (maybe like some magic or gas that makes something feel adrenaline) would surround that person in like an adrenaline haze. Haha does that make sense? If not I can just think of something else xD

Well you say "thing" and I don't exactly see how emotions would affect a thing.
    Also, what are the limits of the adrenaline? Would the person suddenly stand up and fight?
    In addition, you say the bead shatters.. Does it mend back after use?
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/13/2014, 1:42 pm

When I meant thing I meant monsters or anything of the monstrous sort. The limit would be that when they're in battle (it will only affect them in battle or else if she threw it at someone/monster when it was just doing nothing of the battling genre it wouldn't affect them) then it boosts their strength and speed by double the amount for five minutes and after those five minutes it wears off. And no after it shatters it does not mend back.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/13/2014, 1:44 pm

kayla vern wrote:When I meant thing I meant monsters or anything of the monstrous sort. The limit would be that when they're in battle (it will only affect them in battle or else if she threw it at someone/monster when it was just doing nothing of the battling genre it wouldn't affect them) then it boosts their strength and speed by double the amount for five minutes and after those five minutes it wears off. And no after it shatters it does not mend back.

Double is too much. Make it 20 percent maximum.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/13/2014, 2:56 pm

Okie dokes, sounds good. 20 percent max it is xD
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/13/2014, 2:59 pm

Edit it in and I approve it :)
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/13/2014, 3:19 pm

Child's name: Kayla
    Gift's powers (optional): The bracelet is pretty simple looking with small black beads (there are 20). The beads can be detached and when thrown at someone or monster it makes them feel twenty percent more of their original strength and speed the adrenaline when in battle and lasts for five minutes. It's only effective on a person/monster when they're in battle and if it's any other situation, the effects will not take place. Once the beads shatter and their effects take place, they do not mend back. She'll most likely never use it on someone else since she likes the simplistic style of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 4:04 am