A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ryan Jet Hadjer

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Ryan Jet Hadjer Empty Ryan Jet Hadjer

Post by Blaze 12/20/2014, 12:29 pm

"Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep..."

First things first -- The basics!
    What's your name?
    Ryan, of course. You should know that by now. Ryan Jet Hadjer will be a household name anyways, so take pride in knowing me before I become the greatest model (*cough* person *cough*) on the Earth. ;)
    How old are you?
    I'm sixteen.
    What gender are you?
    Heh. This is a JOKE question, right? If not, you'd better watch your back. >.> (Male)
    What's your mortal parent like?
    I'd rather not talk about her, but you're lucky I like talking about myself.

My mom, Julia Hadjer, met my dad, who was under the name Riley Hadjer at the time, at work. He was a new, transferred, foreign lawyer. He was from England is what my mother told me. Anyways, they worked together on a few cases and finally, he asked her out. Nothing much, really. They had a super loving relationship. Then they had me. Then he left. Then my mom broke down. Then-

I want to stop. Next question.
    Who's your godly parent?

...Loki. Next.
    What country are you from?
    Finally. A good question. I'm from Canada. My dad faked being English, of course, so technically I'm Norwegian and Canadian.

Time to talk about your physical appearance...
    Your skin tone?
    I'm tan, I guess.
    Eye color?
    My eyes are a really nice pale blue, but with contacts they'll look sea blue.
    Hair color?
    I have jet black hair that looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g.
    How tall are you?
    I'm about 5'10".
    What would you say your "body type" is?
    I'm pretty slim. Kind of fit.
    What weapon would you be seen using?
    Ew. Fighting gets my nails dirty, but I'll use a (celestial bronze) bow and arrow so I don't have to actually fight.
    Do you have any pets you'd be seen with?
    No. I couldn't even take care of myself, much less take care of a pet as well.

Moving on to what you're like as a person...
    Do you have any specific skills or talents?
    I'm a really talented actor, I can tolerate people (most of the time), unless they're homophobic or racist or something like that, and I'm very organized.
    ...Flaws?
    Pft. No. I'm perfect.

• Fear of blemishes
    • Conceited
    • Secretly insecure (acts overconfident/cocky)

Overall personality?
    Ryan is conceited, rude, and uptight, but secretly insecure. Being a popular kid and reading Queen Bees and Wannabes, he believes that he has to appear perfect to everyone, though because his mother left him, he feels insecure. No one knows he lives in a foster home. He despises rule-breakers, and he will do everything in his power to get them punished. Ryan likes looking  at himself in the mirror and telling everyone that he's "perfect" and "king". He's also really self-conscious and dislikes blemishes.

Demigod-related type things, now. :D
    Do you have any powers?

• Ryan has the ability to heat up liquids up to 100 degrees celsius, the boiling point of water. The volume must not exceed five liters. Any more than that and the temperature limit will decrease exponentially. He cannot heat bodies of water such as rivers or lakes at all.
    • The maximum temperature will cause his hands to smoke and burn (a mild second-degree burn) if it heats for longer than 20 minutes. He will feel dizzy at seventeen minutes. As the volume increases, he will have to strain more and lasts less.
    • He can create a fireball of dark red fire (500 degrees fahrenheit) 5.25 inches in diameter. He has to shoot it within ninety seconds or it will start to burn him slowly. If held for over three minutes, he will sustain a mild first-degree burn. If held for over five, he will receive a major second-degree burn. Because a second-degree burn is very painful, he will drop the fireball and be unable to create any more. He can create about seven-nine per day, depending on how much energy he has.

History:
    I was born in Toronto, Canada. And obviously that was the day everyone’s life got better. Life was pretty crazy, though I didn’t get attacked by monsters or whatever very often. So, my early years were simple. You know: crying, screaming, pooping diapers. My dad, Loki, left my mom before I was born, so I never knew him, and my mom was the one who was changing said poopy diapers.
    She left when I was six or seven. Uhm, I still don’t know where she is, but that’s okay. I don’t care, really. Since then, though, I’ve been in and out of foster homes. I stayed at some longer than others, that’s why I only moved around a few times. For the most part, they were good homes. I didn’t get adopted or anything, but I didn’t want to, really.
    I don’t mean to brag, but at every school I went to, I was one of the most popular. In middle school they called me “King Bee.”
    About when I was fifteen, my best friend, named Jackson, was like, “Hey, man! You’re a demigod!” And took off his pants and it was.. really weird. I had been getting in close situations more often than I liked, so Camp Half Blood was a pretty cool option for me.
    So, that’s that. Next, please?

Role-play Example:
    Ryan walked down the middle of the courtyard, glaring at the irrelevant people making out, talking, or fighting with each other. Low-lives. Couldn't they find anything better to do with their lives than to do P.D.A. (Public Display of Affection), have a loud conversation in public or start a public humiliation session by beating up each other? Probably not. Ryan, however, was heading to the beach to get a tan. He was perfection, that was true, but being self-conscious was just one step to being King. He needed his henchmen. Back at high school, he had two. A dumb one, obviously. And a second-in-command. Currently, he was looking for one, otherwise he couldn't be an actual King Bee with an actual kingdom.
    Notes about Ryan Jet Hadjer
    None. He seems to be relatively normal.
    credit to carina for the history and powers <3

Last edited by Blaze on 12/20/2014, 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Ryan Jet Hadjer Empty Re: Ryan Jet Hadjer

Post by Kendall 12/20/2014, 4:30 pm

How bad is his fear of blemishes, that it constitutes as a flaw?

Powers:
    - ... Is Loki a god of cold/winter?
    - Put in a set limit to number of fireballs he can create per day.
    - How bad would the burns he sustain be, if he holds his fireball/boils a liquid for too long?
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 12/20/2014, 4:59 pm

- Whenever he finds a blemish that he cannot cover up immediately, he shuts himself out from everyone and just hides, really. I think it counts as a flaw...

- I think Morgan said something about Loki having power over ice but I'm not sure -- this was a while ago. I'll just remove it.

Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/21/2014, 6:37 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content