A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wild Dog Chase

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Wild Dog Chase Empty Wild Dog Chase

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2014, 9:09 pm

I was sitting along the bank of a creek I had come across while wandering the darker parts of the Forest and decided to stop for a rest while Thor played in the bank and shallows with the fish that swam by. It was a particularly nice day so I had settled on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, red tank top, combat boots, and my signature skull necklace. I may not appreciate being the daughter of Death sometimes but I did like the way the necklace looked and sat right on the hallow of my collar bone. I watched Thor as he played and summoned my scythe in case monsters came too close for comfort. The noonday sum shined on the ruby inlays of the handle and I loved the way the onyx was always cool to the touch, even in the heat of the day. Out of nowhere Thor took off down stream and out of sight, competently alone and without warning.THOR!!! THOOOOOOR! I shouted as I took my scythe in hand and ran after my crazy dog. I loved him to death, don't get me wrong, but sometimes he was a real pain to deal with.

{OOC: you can rp Thor meeting you along the creek, i dont mind}
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Wild Dog Chase Empty Re: Wild Dog Chase

Post by Brastus 12/30/2014, 1:15 am

Damien was playing some loud heavy metal music from some big stereo system he had brought out in the middle of the Deadly Forest for his own amusement. He was with his pet dog Rex the equality rowdy german shepard that entertained himself with a big stick while Damien took to the ground and began to do a couple of pushups. He had had a less-than days day, after all he, and a small band of curious guys, attempted to peep at several daughters at Aphrodite several hours ago. The result was less than assuring since the brawny, tanned and tall son of Ares ended up with a dagger wound across his well-developed chest after he got caught. Although he couldn't really say it wasn't worth the damage. The wound itself was covered with a few bandages and a couple of stitches a close friend of his managed to put on him.

He didn't really belie there was anybody else in the forest at that time since it was just as empty as ever, which provided a perfect setting for his workout. He continued to boast his impressive strength by pumping his already impressive form with several hand weights he had brought from his cabin. He liked doing this. He liked to escape from the noise of the camp for a while and just be with his pet dog and his music since it provided him with some form of relaxation. He wasn't completely naked since he had a set of gym shorts and an exercise shirt, albeit discarded near his music player, a couple of sneaker and his signature dagger-like necklace that hung from his neck. His black hair was styled backwards, but had a couple of strands pushed forwards due to the sweat generated by the workout and his blue eyes were focused on just his music, his dog and his exercise.

All of the sudden, a big wolf-like dog appears near Rex and began to sniff the large German Shepard. Damien dropped the fifty pound dumbbell he had been using to the floor and walked towards his pet dog. HE liked dogs for a strange reason. He seemed to have an affinity for em since this pup began to act playfully around Rex. Damien himself crouched down near his pet and began to ruffle the fur of the wolfish dog.

"Ya lost buddy? Come, let's find our owner!' Said Dmaien as he propped himself up from the ground, walked to his music player, turned it off, placed his black tank top on and whistled for his own Rex to walk beside him. He knew the new dog would follow Rex since the two seemed to become quick friends. he would had taken the wolf dog as his own, had the dog not given off some I-am-owned vibe. HE fixed his face a bit after rubbing it with a white towel he had taken from his cabin and placed right back on his gym bag and proceeded to leave his things where they were. Nobody would be stupid enough to steal from him, lest they had a visit from his Conquistadora sword! The tall, handsome man began to walk deep into the forest with both dogs behind hm until he heard a voice ran deep from the woods.

"THOOOR!"

And with that Damien proceeded to watch the big wolf dog run towards a mysterious girl with big blue eyes, raven hair and a nice-looking face. Damien himself tried to be nice and flashed a big smile to the girl he thought was the owner of the dog. She seemed to have a large scythe, which Damien took notice off, but brushed off as nothing really out of the ordinary.

"I guess this is your dog huh? Rex here didn't stop playing with his stick until Thor began to play with him. Name's Damien." Said the hispanic teen as he extended his hand to the girl with intriguing eyes and attractive features. She probably was a daughter of Aphrodite since she was pretty damm hot!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/30/2014, 2:17 pm

I'll admit it, i was shocking to find another camper in the deadly woods. Then I remembered the sheer number there were at camp and my shock subsided into no more than curiosity. The German Shepherd, Rex, began to playfully jump around and nip at Thor which, despite my interest, caused me to laugh softly. The owner of the beautiful dog though was something all in his own. He gave off the 'I'm better than everyone here and I know it' vibe which made me wish Thor had just found a squirrel or something stupid like that. After closer inspection, and by that I mean listening to what it was this camper had to say, I found his name to be Damien and also he cared a lot for his dog. He didn't say it directly but there was something about the look in his eyes when he mentioned Thor. I dismissed my large scythe and crouched down to Thor when he came over to lick my cheek, charming yet another small laugh.Lena. Lena Duchannes. Pleasure to meet you Damien. As I rose from my crouch Thor and Rex began to play around us and i watched them curiously. Thor wasn't usually one to take so kindly to new people let alone dogs. He usually growled and bit them till they learned he didn't want to play with them. It was nice to see him having fun with someone other than myself. Yes it was fun to play with my dog and I loved him to death but sometimes it was exhausting to play with a giant Siberian Husky who had pounds upon pounds of energy and weight. I perched myself on a nearby rock of decent size and left enough room for Damien if he wished to sit with me, which I had no idea why he would but I felt the friendly gesture simple enough. Who's your godly parent? If you don't mind my asking. I asked as I pulled my knees to my chest and watched the dogs play, weaving in and out of trees as they chased each other.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/12/2015, 3:29 am

Damien saw that the girl sat down and remembered that their was a whole bag of hand weights and exericse balls left on his spot. He crossed his arms across his chest and smiled. Rex was a pretty nice guy...dog...furry pal...whatever, he was just a nice pet that was always looking for new friends. He looked down at the girl with his steel blue eyes and gestured for her to follow him. He knew it was odd to follow a stranger in the woods, like if that didn't sound creepy enough, but he had to pick up his stuff from his spot. Plus he kinda had to return a boxing sack he had chained to a tree branch to one of his brothers in the Ares cabin.

"My old man is Ares. Anyways, wanna follow me? I kinda need to get my stuff from a corner I was in. Don't worry, contrary to popular belief, I don't bite, I leave that to Rex whenever he feels like it." Smirked Damien with a cocky attitude but a slightly nice energy. He was always in a better mood whenever he worked out and now was no excuse. Damien slicked his hair backwards in order to appear less beastly and more civilized. As he said his last sentence, he made sure to show off his Spanish accent, something he always did unless he was in-cognito.

"Also, there's like a big exercise ball that you can use to sit on, that boulder looks as comfortable as hearing a set of nails scratching against a chalkboard." Smiled the towering, muscular guy who tried to be friendly to the new person he met. Thank god he had stumbled upon a person after working out, or else he would have barked at them.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/12/2015, 10:59 pm

I laughed a little then summoned my scythe and climbed down from the rock. There was no point in trying to be tough, but intimidating sounded like fun.One slip up, son of Ares, and i slit your throat. Kapish? I said following him. I was alright with making new friends but this guy has an ego that needed to be cut down a few times. With a whistle, Thor trotted at my side and glared at Damien. I was fiery and so was my Thor, we both knew it too. All the more reason to fit the role of daughter of Thantos though, right? My scythe rested on my shoulder and I swear i looked like a sexy grim reaper, I had always been a bit on the deathy side when it came to people.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/12/2015, 11:21 pm

Damien shrugged his shoulders and called his dog to follow him. He had no interest in making enemies, especially with someone who looked...deadly. He just kept a constant smirk and proceeded to walk to his spot where his workout equipment, including his weights and his big, bouncy exercise ball where. He didn't need to use it since he already did his abdominal exercises. He did however put a bottle of cold water he brought back from the camp next to the ball so she could drink it if she wanted. He had three bottles so one wouldn't make a big problem. He turned to his bag and took out a fifty-pound dumbell and began to do arm-curls with it.

"Trust me, I got no interest in trouble now. I hope you don't mind me working out though, I can stop if you want but this is kinda my spot. Anyways, what's a pretty girl like you doing with such a large scythe in the middle of the woods? Aren't ya afraid of some monster?" Said Damien as he nonchalantly continued to lift his weight over his arm before dropping it and putting on his boxing gloves so he could work on his fist-fighting against the sack that hanged from the tree branch.

"Anyways, how bout playing a game. If you can guess what country I'm from, I'll tell ya more bout me, but if you get it wrong, you have to tell me something bout yourself." O Said Damien in a much more relaxed and friendly demeanor than before. He didn't wast time however and after finishing is sentence, he began to punch the sack at a tremendously fast pace. It looked like that sack wasn't doing anything since he just kept punching it like it was air.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/12/2015, 11:27 pm

I smirked.Germany, although your of Spanish heratage. I responded smugly. This was going to be so much fun. Little did he know i have over heard other campers talking about him, now it was my turn to me mysterious and sexy.My scythe is mine alone and it is bound to me. I am not afraid of monsters nor death. My father is Thantos after all. i said sounding bored. With grace like a cat i swung myself up into a tree and sat on the lowest hanging branch, dismissing my scythe. Thor laid at the base of the tree and decided on a nap, seeing as Res was nowhere to be seen.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/12/2015, 11:41 pm

Damien stopped punching the sack and smirked at the girl.

"Sorry, not even close to being German. Try again if ya want." Joked Damien as he confessed he wasn't German.

He looked wild yet somehow handsome. He wasn't trying to flirt since it was in his nature, but he couldn't resist it. He sat down on a smooth rock and threw his shirt to the side so he could refresh himself a bit. He wasn't showing off one bit since he turned around from her before doing the whole thing. He let the cool air refresh his bare torso. He didn't want her to see the wound on his chest and start making questions. He did however call over his dog, who ran like a wild pup with a big tree branch clenched tigthty in his jaw. Rex came up to Damien, who petted his companion and proceeded to threw the stick to a direction near Thor so both dogs would play a bit.

Unknown to him, or maybe not, he turned around when he threw the branch and showcased his form. He did;t waste time turning around, feeling a bit ashamed about what happened.

"S-sorry...don't take this the wrong way I'm not trying to flirt or anything, it's just a I don't wanna get my shirt wet with water. I'm sorry..." Said Damien with an apologetic and somewhat hurt tone. He wasn't trying to make this person go away, he wanted some company after all. He felt too embarrassed to actually see her, but since she wasn't near his ball when he turned around, he though she climbed up to a branch or something.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 12:04 am

My eyes bulged and I jumped down from my branch, looking graceful as always. I stared at the scar on Damien's chest. Out of instinct I walked over to him and hesitantly traced one of my pale fingers along the scar. I didn't even hear a thing Damien was saying, all I could focus on was the scar and how I had one on my arm from when I was attacked by a drunk man one night after a school function. W...what happened? I asked looking up at his face, my eyes were full if concern and care.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/13/2015, 12:23 am

"It's just the result of a prank some guys from Ares cabin did. Don't worry, they got it worse. It's normal to have these sorptive things in my cabin, especially towards the older guys who get tackled on by the new guys who want to prove themselves as strong. Don't worry, it doesn't even hurt." Smiled Damien as he allowed her to trace the ridges of muscle on his belly with her finger. He kept still with a bit of a smirk to his face. He kept still and allowed her to finish inspecting him. He gave off an odd impression, yet remained calmed since she didn't do anything to make him feel bad about taking off his shirt. Good thing she didn't think he was a pervert, which he wasn't.

"Like what you see and touch?" joked Damien with a low chuckle following. He tried to act casually but couldn't deny the way he felt his heart beatign too fast. It wasn't normal to be touched so easily after all.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 12:34 am

I retracted my hand as Damien spoke of it, blushing a deep shade of red and looking at my boots.Sorry.I stammered out. This was not happening. Please tell me this was not happening. I could not be in the woods touching a son of Ares' bare chest after meeting him literally twenty minutes ago.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/13/2015, 2:36 am

Damien then frowned when she removed her hand from his chest so quikly. Quite honestly he liked having a hand on his chest, it felt soft, cold and concerned, things he never was exposed to. Still he wouldn't go out and make her feel uncomfortable. He tried to be as calm as he could. Yet he lifted her head to his.

"You don't have to be sorry. I'm the one that's supposed to be sorry. I apologize for being a teasing flirt. If you wanna go, fine, but I was starting to like the company." Said Damien as he removed his hand from her face and moved over where he had discarded his shirt. He didn't want to make it more uncomfortable so he put it on and tried to act normal. However, he couldn't he still felt like he had done something wrong.

"Whatever you do, keep your beautiful face held high. Not a lot of people actually care about whether I'm hurt so I feel bad that I put you in a weird situation. Just don't look like that...or else I'll feel terrible..." Confessed Damien with a slightly defeated tone. He hated hurting women and he hated seeing people sad over things he had control of, outside of battle though.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 2:55 am

My heart almost broke in two at this point. Not only was Damien attractive but he had the heart of a puppy. So kind and caring yet fierce when need be. In all honesty he reminded me of Thor. I walked back over to him, now staring him dead in the eye, and smirked.In all honesty your nothing like what I expected. I think I like you much more than I origionally thought.I said with a genuine friendly smile. If this was the real Damien I wanted to befriend him fast and steal him away from everyone.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/13/2015, 3:46 am

Damien was a bit confused by this girl. he had no idea on what she was saying, but she didn't leave, which was a good thing. He perked upped when she smirked at him and he lit up with a smile that could only be described as relieved. He looked down on the shorter girl and looked into her big, blue eyes. They were the greatest evidence of her beauty.

"So...you'll stay?" Asked Damien trying to understand everything. Afterwards he thought a bit more about it and came to a distinct conclusion. "Oh great! Thanks for not leaving me on such a bad note, I would've felt bad. I think I would feel it more than the wound on my chest. Anyways, would you like to train with me?" Asked Damien as he removed his gloves and handed them to the girl with a great big confident smile. He was glad this girl didn't leave. This was a first! He showcased everything and he still was talking to a girl! Either she was a keeper or she was crazy. He wanted it to be both since he loved crazy keepers for they were fun.

"Anyways, how did you think I was? I'm a bit curious myself." Smiled Damien as he jerked his heck to the sandbag he had been punching before.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 4:01 am

Your form was good for the most part and you clearly have been at this for a while so I won't critisize what I do understand. I'll pass on the boxing and stick to what I'm good at. Thank you though. I smile up at him before taking a few steps back and taking off my boots.My skill is a little more graceful With a running start I threw myself forwards into a round off and continued into three back hand springs before landing gracefully with a smile.An I thought you were just a rock. No emotion. But your much more. Your caring towards Rex and Thor and you don't seem to be too afraid to open up to people as long as they are kind to you. If you have someone she must be lucky. I beam at him before doing a few more back hand springs.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/13/2015, 4:24 am

"Haha! Good one! As if anybody has ever wanted to be my mate. I've been solo since the day I left Spain. Yeah I have friends and Rex, but I haven't had a girlfriend who is actually stable. I mean yeah I had one but...she was...a piece of something alright. Anyways, thanks for the kind words. Though, if I may be so bold, may I ask if such a gorgeous girl like you have a mate, or are you like me?" Asked Damien trying to be normal. The use of the word gorgeous however destroyed all forms of casualty and stepped into a bit more intimacy. He grew a bit red himself but nodded his head until his blush disappeared. She was pretty and had a kind, caring heart, at least now.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to overstep. It's just that not many pretty people actually like to be around me, ya know the big, bad tower of the camp is more intimidating than loving. I wish people were like my dog. He knows I'm only strong because I want to one day protect the person I trust the most, which for now is him. Yet... people think I'm some sort of beast for being tall, muscular and rough. Kinda hurts, it' not like I want to be seen as just a bloodthirsty warrior." Said Damien as he dozed off and began to ramble on and on about himself. He once again grew a bit red.

"I don't know what's wrong with me today, but I keep apologizing. Again, sorry for being expressive. It's not polite." Said Damien as he put on his gloves and began to punch the sack again. He didn't want to have her see the massive redness on his cheeks. He tried to tough it out.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 4:29 am

I giggled as I saw Damien blush, despite his trying.I'm like you I suppose. People find my father to be a brute so they assume I am as well because my siblings are. The thing is, I don't want to hurt anyone. My Scythe is like my comforting tool, I use it because the onyx is always cool and its calming. It's sad to admit this but, I'm avtualy never had a boyfriend. I said as I leaned with my back against a tree and faced Damien to talk for a while before stumbling again.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/13/2015, 4:50 am

"You know what, the reason you don't have a boyfriend is because guys are too freaking cowards to ask you. They look at you and they just say, WOW, she's out of my league! Don't feel like you aren't less than perfect, cuz you are. I may have met you like what an hour ago, but I think you're pretty damm amazing. Besides, guys are idiots cuz we don't see what we want or can't say our feelings right." Barked Damien as he tried to keep concentrated on his boxing. He felt something odd inside of him grow. Maybe he should do something.

"To prove how stunning you are allow me to take you out for dinner in New York. I bet you'll be the talk of the evening, and I saw a single tear or doubt from you, I'll make em pay for hurting my understanding companion!" He said, not thinking about his words right. He was so focused on punching that he forgot he actually asked this girl out on a date. In fact he punched so hard he sent the sandbag away from the tree branch.

"Crap!...I...um...geez...Look...um...I meant it...all. Don't listen to what anybody says ok Lena!" Declared Damien with his blush still true. he decided not to hide it since it wouldn't solve anything, other than expand the idea that he was a coward.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 7:49 am

Now it was my turn to blush like an idiot. There way no way this boy had actually asked me out on a date. Yet here I was, red faced as ever, as Damien kept talking about how I was gorgeous and fabulous and everything under the sun. I think I may like that, Damien. I said with an embarassed smile.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/13/2015, 7:52 pm

"So, what do ya wanna do? I was wasting time here, but since ya now know some stuff, I guess it's over. Anyways, I'm kinda tired." Said Damien as he went to his bag and took out a bag of chips and a special bottle he clenched hard. He wouldn't let anybody lay a hand on his favorite item of beverage. He took opened the bag and began to eat, yet offered it to Lena after taking a few for himself. He did keep the mysterious bottle tight around his fingers, that is until he opened it and took a sip.

"I kinda wanna keep playing our game. I gotta learn more about ya don't I? Like what is your second favorite color?" Asked Damien as he laid down on the ground with his limbs spread out like a star fish. He was tired, but had a huge, stupid smile on his face. His dog returned with the big stick and proceeded to bodyslam against Damien who groaned yet began to pat his dog.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 8:00 pm

I couldn't help but laugh as Rex body slammed Damien. It was something Thor would have done. I laid on the ground a few feet from where Damien was and looked through the canopy of the trees.Blue. But the blue the ocean is on a clear day, when the water looks almost clear. Like a pane of glass was laid out on the surface. I said with a smile as my eyes closed and I took a deep, relaxing breath.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/13/2015, 8:10 pm

Damien chuckled a bit as he heard Lena's sentence. he wasn't particularly fond of poems or lyrics since he didn't have a head for that stuff, but he didn't laugh hard, it was a little innocent laugh. He patted the spot next to him so she would sit closer.

"Shakespeare better look out, cuz we have a poet here! Come here, yer too far and I'm too lazy to mov my big Spanish ass!" He joked with a pouty, sheepish face. He then literally grabbed his dog, growled playfully at him and put him beside his chest. He failed to notice his dog began to chase after a couple of squirms running around.

"Anyways, I love black, black is my color. Plain and simple, no need to be like one of those pansy Aphrodites wimps. By the way, do you know tango?" Asked Damien out of sheer curiosity. Since he had to learn it when he was in Barcelona for a formal dance before he left, he knew the basics but he didn't like it. However, he had to admit that any girl no matter how ugly, looked hot in a tango dress. he took a sip of his bottle again and yawned a bit. He placed his arms behind his head and supported his head like if they were big, burly pillows.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 8:13 pm

I smirked and scooted closer so his bicep was like a pillow for the back of my head. No, i don't. I'm not really good at dancing. I have two left feet. I giggled as she looked back through the trees. A soft wind blew and closed my eyes, taking another deep breath. This was peaceful, as peaceful as the dark woods could be.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/15/2015, 12:38 am

Damien felt a powerful, red streak traced itself across his face. He was nervous and did not know what to do. He loved having a girl be so close to him, but he didn't want to screw it up. She was now resting on his muscles, which he had to admit he liked. He made no effort to hide his blush whatsoever and actually turned his head to meet her's.

'Comfy?" Asked Damien with a wide smile as he made reference to his bicep. He had to admit that their distance was dangerous. He was a hot-blooded son of Ares. To make things worse, he was just as passionate as the stereotypes about Spaniards. He didn't move to anything awkward, but he did lift his hand, the one that wasn't being used to support her head, and dared to move a few strands of thick, luscious black hairs that covered her face.

"I told you that I wanted to see your beautiful face forever" He said in a low, unusual tone that wasn't flirty at all. In fact he sounded emotional. Not emotional like in a state of utter collapse. In fact it was just the opposite. He was feeling an entire plethora of emotions. He still had the common accent he made no effort to hide, but he didn't emphasize it. In a way it sounded as though this was his real, normal voice. He sounded somewhat melancholic, somewhat optimistic and somewhat confused.

"Would it be sin...if I gave you a kiss on the cheek?" He dared to ask with his low voice yet with clear determination. It was as if they hadn't met in such a short period of time.

OOC: this is as romantic as he can get before smacking lips. So don't expect him to be any more romantic than this.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/15/2015, 5:05 pm

I felt a small chill run up my spine as he moved some of my hair from my face. I was so used to being alone that this was new to me. His accent was so attractive though, he sounded normal and not trying to be tough. When she turned her head towards his and fluttered her eyes open she saw he was blushing and just how close their faces really were. She felt herself start to blush a very faint red that couldn't really be noticed but she figured Damien could see. When he asked about a kiss, i shook my head no.I don't see why it would be. I said in a hushed tone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 3:05 am