A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Anna Pannell{ aka Astrid Hill}. At your service.

Astrid Hill
    Astrid Hill

Female
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2014-12-12

Anna Pannell{ aka Astrid Hill}. At your service. Empty Anna Pannell{ aka Astrid Hill}. At your service.

Post by Astrid Hill 1/8/2015, 6:43 pm

Hi haaai
    Im Anna {aka Astrid Hill} Not really sure what to say so here is my personality in pictures magic fangirl idea! Em no. Sleeping Pikachu IT'S TIME TO D-D-DAN Ehehehehe. cuddle :3 it is a mystery rock baby
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Anna Pannell{ aka Astrid Hill}. At your service. Empty Re: Anna Pannell{ aka Astrid Hill}. At your service.

Post by mabel pines 1/8/2015, 8:25 pm

hiya there! i'm girl almighty, but you can call me lila or fishy if you like, both are cool! if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a private message, i'd be more than happy to help! i hope you have a great time on the site and look forward to seeing you around!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Anna Pannell{ aka Astrid Hill}. At your service. Empty Re: Anna Pannell{ aka Astrid Hill}. At your service.

Post by Morgan Landry 1/8/2015, 8:30 pm

Hey there Anna! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, glad you made it here alive ^^

I'm Morgan, one of your admins c: If you have any questions, any problems, you can always PM me :)

I'm looking forward to RPing with you :)
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Male
    Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2014-12-24

Post by Hexisdabest 1/9/2015, 2:38 am

Ayyy Anna! Welcome to camp

Hexisdabest here but you can pretty much call me anything you want since typing Hexisdabest over and over is kinda tiring to the fingers :P

I hope you get a great time here and remember to have fun!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 5:48 am