A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Dem Stitches and.... *Scribbles Word out* Ditches

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Dem Stitches and.... *Scribbles Word out* Ditches Empty Re: Dem Stitches and.... *Scribbles Word out* Ditches

Post by Guest 1/16/2015, 8:22 pm

Penny walked to the edge of the lake, grinning. There wasn't really a reason, she just felt happy. She decided to come to the lake to do some practicing. She would have swam, but she decided it was too cold out. But she saw other demigods swimming and wondered how they could handle the cold. Penny was simply wearing a blue tank top, black cardigan and jeans. She crouched down by the edge and touched the water with her fingers. She willed it to create a pretty random thing. She just decided a horse. A little bit of water floated up and went into the shape of a horse. It wasn't very detailed, she would have to work on that.
    Penny looked up and saw a pretty cool looking guy. He was tall and was wearing a pretty cool black cloak. She grinned again. "Hey there! What's your name?"

Dem Stitches and.... *Scribbles Word out* Ditches Empty Re: Dem Stitches and.... *Scribbles Word out* Ditches

Post by Guest 1/16/2015, 8:31 pm

Penny frowned a little bit and stood up, losing concentration and making her water horse fall back into the lake. She walked up to the guy and looked at him straight in the eyes, the only part she could really see. "Hi. I think you look interesting. What's your name? I'm Penny."

Post by Guest 1/16/2015, 8:36 pm

Penny smiled a bit when he finally told her his name. "Ooh, that's coo- Hey!" She called out as he started to walk away. She sighed and watched him go to a rock but then she ran up to him again and grabbed his arm. "Hey, I'm trying to be nice to you."

Post by Guest 1/16/2015, 8:45 pm

Penny watched Zone walk away in confusion. She hadn't even heard of this guy. Why would she want money from him? She ran up to him again but then stopped right wear he was about to step. "No. I don't want anything from you except for you to realize that you can trust me." She positioned herself in away so that she would be able to grab him if he tried to make a break for it.

Post by Guest 1/16/2015, 8:52 pm

Penny looked at him walk away wearily. She wasn't used to people acting like this. Normally people realize she's nice and think she would be a good friend. And she was one, wasn't she? She walked up to Zone again but didn't try to stop him. "You don't need to trust me. But can you at least think I'm just trying to be nice?"

Post by Guest 1/16/2015, 9:00 pm

Penny groaned, but decided she wouldn't give up on this person. She really was getting annoyed, but she wanted this guy to be her friend. He seemed interesting. She walked over to him again and grabbed his arm again, but she grabbed his cloak and accidentally pulled it off. She stepped back in surprise, seeing scars all over his body.

Post by Guest 1/16/2015, 9:12 pm

Penny gasped as he took his cloak and ran faster than she ever could. She watched in shock as he ran behind a rock. It took her a while to get herself back together, then she looked around. No one seemed to notice what just happened. If they did everyone would be silent and be staring at her. She walked over to a different rock and sat down, taking out her notebook and a pen. She decided it wasn't a very good idea to speak to him again, so she wrote a note:

I'm soo sorry!! I get now that you probably never want to see my face again and probably hate me, but I'm just saying I'm very sorry about what I did.
    -Penny

Penny ripped the piece of paper out of my notebook and folded it. She climbed to the top of the large rock Zone was sitting behind and let the piece of paper float down.

Post by Guest 1/16/2015, 9:38 pm

Penny groaned in frustration as she watched Zone crumple up her note. She slid down the rock and sat beside it, putting her face into her hands. This guy was really impossible, but she was determined to at least get him to not hate her. But she pretty much lost any source of luck after what she did. She felt like she wanted to cry. She knew not everyone in the world would like her, but she still didn't like the feeling. Penny stood up and walked over to wear Zone was sitting. "You know what? I like your cloak. I like how you're mysterious and interesting. But I do not like your attitude!" She snapped and walked back to wear she was sitting before.

Last edited by Liza on 1/16/2015, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 1/16/2015, 9:51 pm

I groaned into my hands when I felt a presence by my side. I looked up and saw Zone. "What?" I asked, turning my tone a little bit more polite.

Post by Guest 1/16/2015, 9:59 pm

Penny sighed. She looked up at Zone in the eye. "It's fine. I'm sorry too, for being so annoying. I never realized that being me would bug some people." She leaned her head into one hand and started drawing in the dirt with another.

ooc: hmm can't choose between 1st character or 3rd character perspective :/

Post by Guest 1/16/2015, 10:10 pm

Penny smiled at his actions. She jumped up and grabbed his hand. "Penelope Ryder, daughter of Achelous." She shook his gloved hand and grinned. "But seriously, never call me Penelope." And it was true. Last time some one called her Penelope, well, bad things happened.

Post by Guest 1/20/2015, 12:07 am

Penny glared at him with the best one she could get. She willed the water behind her to create a water ball about the size of a soccer ball, and willed it to drop on his face. Satisfied with his unamused, dripping wet face, Penny smiled. "Sorry." She said sarcastically.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 4:43 am