A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Natasha Amelia de Angelou

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Natasha Amelia de Angelou Empty Natasha Amelia de Angelou

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/15/2015, 2:08 pm

Natasha Amelia de Angelou 11qrbyb
    Name: Natasha Amelia de Angelou; nickname is Ash
    Eyes: emerald green
    Hair: dyed bright red
    Height: 5'10"
    Body Type: lean
    Skin Color: pale
    God Parent: Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent: Acristo de Angelou
    Country of Origin: France
    Pets: Shiba Inu named Ivory
    Natasha Amelia de Angelou 2wprx2r
    Talents: Natasha has a  keen eye for colors and art so she paints all the time. She is also a very gifted dancer. She knows hiphop, tap, ballet, ballroom, and classic. Ash also is a slayer on electric guitar and singing.
    Weapon**: Ash uses both a Celestial Bronze Bastard sword and saber that she got hand crafted for her specific height and strength.
    Spoiler:
    Personality: Ash is a very pretty girl but she hides it as much as she can. The red head is very graceful and proper but she is also very blunt at times. She tends to spend her time in the arena training to make sure she can stay in shape and stay as deadly as an Ares. She may dress down and fight like a trained killer but deep down she is a sweetheart, if you can get her to open up to you and actually be herself and not the Natasha everyone wants her to be. Ash also has a secret passion for clothing but she refuses to admit it to any of her siblings so they won't drag her along on their stupid shopping trips that they seem to go on every weekend. Her weakness is jewelry though, she loves and will buy it in hoards if there's a sale.
    Flaws: She is very shy but tries not to show it so don't be surprised to find her in a crowd but not talking or writing in her journal. She also has poor eyesight so wears either contacts or glasses, preferring her contacts when out and glasses in her cabin or when she has studying to do. She is also very, very violent at times. She’s really quick to her saber if she get’s annoyed or angry, or even if she doesn’t feel like talking.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Natasha has the power to telepathically communicate to the dove,sparrow, and Hare,as those are the sacred animals of Aphrodite.
    Life Before Camp*: Natasha was born in the quaint town of Creuse, France on the Seventeenth of February in the year of 1996. Her mother, Aphrodite, played no part in her life other than conceiving her. Natasha’s father however, was the man everyone wished they had for a father. The family lived in their own small castle surrounded by a moat and stone bridge that was kept up by the groundsmen. As a child, Natasha would play amongst the trees surrounding the moat on the opposite side of the castle with her older siblings and a few of the groundskeeper's children that were her age. Acristo, Natasha’s father, was a very wealthy man who would  do anything for his children. When Natasha was six, the man bought her a diamond hair piece that was in the shape of a butterfly which he claimed was as beautiful as the girl herself.

Growing up without a biological mother didn't really bother Ash all that much, she found that she enjoyed the company of her stepmother very much. Catarina, her stepmother, was fond of dresses and clothes which in turn became the two girls’ bonding time. Ash grew up dressed in the finest silks and outfits that Creuse had to offer and even had some dresses shipped in from all over Europe. The girl was spoiled and she knew it but she didn’t let it affect her if she could help it.

Then, one fateful night in December when Natasha was twelve, her father grew deathly ill. Told to stay in bed for the remainder of his few days, Natasha would spend  time hours with her father simply talking of the time that why had out in the sun and away from the bustle of the castle. On the eve of her thirteenth birthday, Acristo de Angelou passed away in the middle of the night when all others were sleeping. Catarina and Natasha were affected most by this sudden darkness that was thrusted upon the family. Wanting to remember the day for years to come Catarina went out and bought herself a tattoo in the shape of a white rose to which Acristo would give her every morning without fail.

As the time between her father’s passing grew Natasha became more and more focused on sword training to get her mind off of things. From dawn to dusk, three days a week, the girl would train with the sword master that her mother hired for her. On her off days, Natasha would spend her time painting the hills and area surrounding the castle. As Natasha grew she came upon a letter that her father addressed to her for her to open upon her eighteenth birthday. When the day arrived she opened the letter to find its contents to be a map, money, and a letter her father wrote dated a month before he was bedridden. The contents of the letter were of her biological mother and the gifts that were going to be hers when she attended a camp in Long Island, New York.

Following her father’s last wishes the girl traveled all the way from her small town in France to the big cities of New York. After following the instructions on the map she came upon the camp and promised to fulfill her fathers wishes until the day she could not anymore.
    RP Example*: This was not going to be the end for me. I kept telling myself as my saber hit the dummy before me time and time again. This was not going to be the day that I was like my siblings. All of them focused on clothing and makeup and flirting, granted i used to love clothes myself. As my blade sliced once more to the dummy his head came clean off and went sailing twenty yards only to bounce and roll into the woods.
    Any notes about your characters: tattoo of a dream catcher on her left rib cage and a Celtic knot band around her right bicep
    Spoiler:

Last edited by nerissaterzi on 2/15/2015, 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Natasha Amelia de Angelou Empty Re: Natasha Amelia de Angelou

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2015, 2:39 pm

Hey there!

→ Inflicting love isn't allowed, please change it to infatuation. Also alter the limits to post by post ^^
    → Please add more to the personality.

Rest looks good to me, nice job :)
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/15/2015, 3:39 pm

Edited
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2015, 4:32 pm

→ How strong is the infatuation and how many posts cooldown does she need?
    → Same for the first power btw.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/15/2015, 4:33 pm

Edited
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2015, 4:35 pm

→.. okay. You say her talking to doves is a power but isn't more like, an ability? Or does it require energy?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/15/2015, 4:36 pm

It doesn't require any energy, i've just always put telepathic communication under power for my other character's
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/15/2015, 4:38 pm

Okay, that's an ability.

Approved! Standing ovation

Sponsored content