A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus Empty Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/22/2015, 11:38 am

||+Evagaline Jasper Clark+||
    "Appearances can be deceiving mate. Keep that in mind." 
    "I'm so blunt you can smoke my truth, darling." 
    "I am not, nor ever will be you sweetheart."  
    "Love me or hate me, I'm still gonna shine." 

Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus Avr2003Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus 200_s

Name: My name is Evangaline Jasper Clark. Evangaline means good news, or the bringer of good news in Greek. I got this part of my name from my Great-great Grandmother. Jasper is a part that my father threw in there because he simply liked it and well, Clark was naturally my last name. I do have nicknames, however and these can include: E, Eve, Evie and maybe Rose.

God Parent: My God parent is the Roman Goddess Venus.

~Family~
    Father: My mortal parent was Daniel Clark. The reason I say was is the fact that he is deceased. While he was alive, we were close and he pursued his carer as a director. He died in a fatal car crash when I was 12. 
    Step/Foster mother: I was sent to live with my foster/step mother after my father died. She's a lady that never really cared for me, but did allow me to live with her. 
    Siblings: Living in the Group home I have had many so called siblings. However, I will tell you about a few of them. My favorite sister is a girl currently 12 years of age named Alice. She's the sweetest little thing and I have been taking care of here since she came to the home at the age of 8 and I was 13. I have a older brother who just aged out of the foster system at the age of 19. His name is Keith. 
    Pets: I have a 4 year old female black Great Dane. Her name is Tempest. I also own a adorable 2 year old cat that is white with black paws and ears. Her name is Catnip. 

Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus Giphy

Date of Birth: I was born August 30th, 1996. I am the current age of 18. 

Place of Birth: I was born in Goolwa, a place is South Australia. This is were my father lived when I was born. 

Hometown/Last Residence: Hollywood, California USA

Race/ethnicity: I am mainly French actually, about 40%. The other small fraction of 10% is Australian. 

Accent: My accent is a very light Australian accent. However, I due tend to say mate quite a bit. 

Skin Tone: I am a sort of pale color, though it isn't ghastly. I due have a very slight tan in the summer, however. 

Eye Color: My eyes are a Blueish grey. 

Hair Color: My hair color is Blonde, though I may dye my bangs a bright color every once in a blue moon. 

Hair Length: My hair falls approximately six inches below my shoulder blades. It is naturally somewhat curly at the end. 

Height: I'm very short for my age at the height of 5 foot 2 inches. Thats about 1.57 meters. 

Weight: You really should never ask me this question, but if you wish to know I weigh currently 112 pounds. 

Body Type: You could call me... a slender hourglass I guess? I sort of have curves, though I'm pretty skinny. 

Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus Large

Appearance: Alright down to the basics. What do I look like? Well, I have long, blonde hair that is somewhat curly. Well, not exactly curly you would say, but wavy as can be. I have blue eyes. Make-up? I definitely wear it if that's what you mean. I typically tend to wear lots of Mascara and Eyeliner. And I do mean LOTS of eyeliner. My lip-gloss or lip-stick typically is a rosy color, though I usually wear plain lip-gloss or chapstick called Baby-lips that is made by Maybelline. Now... clothing. Talk about random. You can see me in anything from shorts, skirts, dresses, t-shirts, tank-tops, heels or converse. Typically I am seen wearing things from stores like Rue 21/Forever 21, Hot topic, Blue Banana and Rebel Circus. I have sort of a punk look to me, put no to extreme. You will most likely see me in dresses with wedges and if not that then ripped jeans, tank-tops and  black overlay climber boots.  Aside from that I have a small black book bag full of random things like ambrosia and nectar as well as junk food galore. Well, okay, and my make-up. Oh, and no matter wear I go I always have a black leather fingerless glove on my right hand. See this gold necklace with this class ring around it? No it's not mine. It used to be my fathers and if you even think about touching it: You've been warned. 

Weapon: Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRTHz-YXUDETQ-V_BWr6OmIHQOE2GzS2NLjDh2G95BOuK41vKhBQ I own a sword made of Imperial Gold. It has a slightly curved blade and the hilt is made of iron. It was made for me by a son of Vulcan as a welcome present when I first came to camp. 

Armor: Standard armor made of metal darling. 

Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus Original

Skills/Talents: ∞Singing~ I sing a bit. Okay, a lot. And in front of people. 
    ∞Cooking~Strange as it seems, I can cook pretty well. I learned this in the group home because well.. Maria sucks at it. 

∞Sword fighting- I've always seemed to have a knack for this and I'm actually pretty good at it. 
    ∞Playing Instruments~ I'm what you would call the virtuoso or Musically inclined.  I play the Bass and electric guitar, violin, and flute, though the electric guitar is my favorite. 
    ∞Acting~ Up until the time of my father's death, he was training me I guess you could say to be a actress once I was older. After his death, I continued my training with his best friend and a man that I considered my uncle, Chad.

Flaws: ∞A physical flaw that I have is that my eyes are to far apart. Not only is this annoying, it also causes the bridge of my nose to be a bit above normal wideness as well. 
    ∞I am overly blunt. If I see something wrong with you appearance, I'll point it out, no questions asked. 
    ∞I live life with pretty much no regrets. I suppose you could say.. I have pretty much no conscience when it comes to horrible things that I have done.
    ∞I am VERY hot headed. I always jump to defend myself and I'm always on edge to fight at any moment. Well, maybe except for when I'm sleeping. 
    ∞I am super impatient. Forget long lines. And if we agreed on a time and place to meat, you better either be there before me, of be there on the time we agreed.
    ∞I am overprotective of my things, animals and loved ones. Hurt them, I hurt you. Got it? 

Strengths: Running~ I tend to run a lot and I'm faster than most mortals/half-bloods, though I do not have super speed. 
    Planning~ I love to plan things, especially parties. I consider myself pretty damn amazing at it. 
    Creative~ I have a very active imagination and I tend to come up with random ideas for a bunch of different scenarios. On occasion it can get me in trouble, but oh well. 
    Speed~ I have quick reflexes and I am very quick to react to things. 

Weaknesses:  Hot-headed~ I tend to be the one that is always in an argument or always sparring with people to settle that argument. Yes it is a bad trait, but I am who I am. 
    I suck at archery. Absolutely, positively, without a shadow of a doubt, suck at archery. I've tried to improve this skill, but I always continue failing when I do. 

Likes: Animals~ I absolutely adore animals of almost all kinds. Spiders and snakes are just about the only animal that I don't have any use for. Dancing~ Even though I sing and act, a third skill that I have is dancing. I do pop, ballet, free-style, and jazz. I don't typically do the ballet or jazz anymore, though some of the ballet is incorporated into my free-style pop like dancing. 
    Fashion~ Okay, daughter of Venus. Most things think that us liking fashion is a giving, when some of us actually don't. However, I love it and wouldn't ever mind talking about it with you. 
    Makeovers~ I do make-overs: A lot.  Hair, Nail's, Make-up the works. If you ever need one I would be happy to oblige if I'm not to awfully busy.

Dislikes: Snobs~ No in my opinion there is a difference between Snobs and Prep's. Preps are people who like to do there nails, have the latest trends, etc. Snobs are the next level of people above prep that always seem to have there nose stuck ten foot into the air. 
    Late~ I hate being late for something and everything. I told you I was going to be there at a certain time; I expect myself to be there at that time. 
    Certain Nicknames~ Okay, so I know that I have quite a few nicknames, however if you decide to call me Sweet-heart, honey-bun or anything else to that sort, I will flip out. I can't stand it, okay mate? 

Fears: I don't scare easily. Don't come up behind me and say boo. There is a Ninty-five percent chance that it will not work. But on the other hand, Losing a loved one scares the tee-total hell out of me. 

Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus Tumblr_lr9ibqa9CW1r1ifyko3_r1_500

Personality: Woah. Okay, prepare for a earful, mate. There's three sides to me, the side that everyone gets to see, the side that I have when I'm with my friends and the third side is the b*!@h that you never wish to meet. I'm typically laid back, carefree and am always the one with the snacks. Candy, chips, soda, you name it, it's most likely in my bag. You can usually find me at the local raging party for the night, considering as I love them. Me and my friends have a special relationship. We goof of all the time, we have our inside jokes that no one else gets and there is always our "spot" out in town. I'm a street artist. Sure go ahead and call me a vandal, that just makes me feel like I have more power. I typically am a night-owl, meaning I stay up pretty much all night. I'm not a charm speaker, I just have the ability to get what I want at most times. I can skate-board pretty well, so just don't say anything about that. That's a secret that I have between me and my friends. If you like me, good. Perhaps we could get to know each other better. If you don't like me, well that's not my problem and I think it's best if we just go our separate way's. However, everyone is entitled to there own opinion. Oh, and one more thing. I'm the type of girl you always see hanging out with the guys. That's all you need to know for the moment, mate. 

Powers: None that I have yet to discover. 

Social Status: A good amount of people know me, but I am friends with only a few of them.

Summer or Year Rounder: All year, every year. 

Years at Camp: 4, I came here when I was 14.

Life Before Camp: My father, Daniel, met Venus at a party at which he was celebrating the opening to his first movie on a visit to the . They hit it off instantly and one thing lead to another. Bada bing, bada boom, I was born. Luckily, My father stayed in contact with Venus through her pregnancy, but lost that connection when I was born. That last part isn't to lucky, but you get my drift mate. 

I  was born in Goolwa, South Australia. It's a city near the beach. This is the place that I lived until the age of 3, my father moving me and his-self to the USA. Here he had a friend that he had been Skyping and Emailing back and forth from Australia in order to produce the movies. I later came to know this man to be "Uncle" Chad.  However, the reason for moving was convenience. My father raised me by his-self and loved me dearly. When i turned the age of 5, my father and Chad both started to train me to grow up and be a actress. These things interested me, as well as dancing and playing the instruments. Sometimes on the sets I would play dress-up with the crew and practice dance moves and songs that I heard and seen on the set.  
            Then came the devastating age of 12. It was devastating for me considering that fact that 4 month's after my birthday my father and Chad were in the car together. My father was the driver and was killed on impact when they slammed into a tree, totaling the car. Chad was in a come for the next 5 months. One person that was currently starring in one of my father's movies and was a close friend managed to collect his possessions at the time. Knowing how much his class ring would mean to me, she gave it to me. While Chad was in a coma and had no say so over what happened to me, I was placed in a group home where I quickly met my favorite foster brother and sister, Alice and Keith. I simply hated my so called foster mother. She never cared for me, and I returned the feeling.
           At the age of 13, I was currently looking for something to do in my free time and I heard a few kids at my school had this place down town were they skated. This place actually turned out to be a abandoned park. At first they didn't know what to think of my being there or how to go about saying hello because I usually kept to myself at school except for arguing and getting into fights with people. It took us a few weeks to actually get used to each other, but we eventually all became friends. I have lost some contact with them since coming to camp, but I always keep them in mind. 
            When I was 13 1/2 I seen a large dog looking creature outside of my group home rummaging through the trash. The trash that I would have to pick up latter. Going outside, I took some left over dinner with me and found that it was not a large dog, but a wolf. The creature took of running, and I, instantly curious, followed it. The place were we came to I was explained about my heritage and was trained to be a worthy citizen of Rome. After I had proven myself, I went to Camp Jupiter. 

Role-playing Example: *I sighed, There was so many things to do in such little time. It was time for little Alice's birthday party and -as usual- Maria was doing nothing. Keith would be here in a few hours, but oh well. All of the junk to make this little girls 13th birthday party amazing had been place on my shoulders. I had seating arrangements, the cake ordered and chilling in the fridge as well as the food being delivered at the moment. Just then, my phone rang. "Evie's phone. F*#%ing busy at the moment. How may I help you?" 
    "Well gee sis," said a familiar voice with a chuckle. 
    "Oh my gods! Keith I'm so sorry! Where are you?" "I'm on my way. I'll be there in... 10 minutes." 
    "Fair enough, don't speed." 
    I heard his sigh through the phone. "Fine," and then a click, signaling that the talk was over. Just then the door bell rang. Rushing over, I opened it up and seen my friend, Jake, and a few of my other friends along with him. "Jake!" I said, throwing my arms around him." 
    Hey, shortie," he replied. "What do you need help with?" 
    "Well... you guys could start by learning teenage girly songs.... and place the table-cloths?" 
    "Ha. You've got it." 
    "Thanks, Jake," I replied. Maybe Alice's Birthday party would turn out okay. 

Notes: 
    Her Body Modifications 

Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus Tatuagem-dente-de-leao Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus Side-tattoos-for-girls Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjmXc1Duw-0ZcdsTt8_aR2bkPbwkyLvVo-1aBaVaXoDwA7P_pKEvangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8ZJp9mwdmyztclS_2cPAbsH-RnizmgW1hjOHUmOFmWfQDlN_b

Song's that Describe her, her life and on occasion, her feelings. 
    Someone Else's Dream~ Faith Hill. This sort of describes her life. This is country. 
    What The Hell~ Avril Lavigne. This pretty much describes her whole demeanor
    Skater Boy~ Avril Lavigne. Just Because.

Evangaline's faceclaim is Avril Lavigne
    She is Pansexual.

Last edited by Ƨlue on 4/23/2015, 1:34 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : The font and what Flo said xD)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus Empty Re: Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus

Post by Morgan Landry 4/22/2015, 3:18 pm

Hi!

→ Romans have imperial gold, not celestial bronze. Also, no mixed-metal weaponry please :)
    → I don't see why the first flaw is a flaw. She is a teenager after all.
    → You say she's been in a rock band for 5 years but how is that possible considering half a year after getting into said rock band she went to Lupa's and joined the Legion? She stays there year round so she wouldn't be able to go back to practice with her band.

Rest looks good to me :)
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus Empty Re: Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/23/2015, 8:37 am

Edited. I put that instead of the thing with a band, she joined a group of skaters, but has lost some contact with them over time. 
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 4/23/2015, 1:52 pm

Evangaline Jasper Clark: Daughter of Venus Seal-of-approval_zpsdaksgilo

You have been placed in the 5th Cohort. Serve with Honor.

You will be awarded 1750 drachma.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 1:53 am