A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Harper Aldritt ~ Kymopoleia

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Harper Aldritt ~ Kymopoleia Empty Harper Aldritt ~ Kymopoleia

Post by moriarty 5/1/2015, 10:45 pm

Sun comes every morning, but it ain't no friend
    I get dressed and I go back again
    The rain it keeps on fallin', on twisted bones and dirt
    I'm buried to my heart here in this hurt
    The fire keeps on burnin', you're waiting in the cold
    Down in the hole
    Dark and bloody autumn, pierces my heart
    The memory of your kiss tears me apart
    The sky above is turning, the world below's gone gray
    I thought that I could turn and walk away
    But the fire keeps on burnin', I'm working in the cold
    Down in the hole
    Radio's cracklin' with the headlines
    Wind in the phone lines
    The sun upon your shoulder
    Empty city skyline
    The day rips apart
    A dark and bloody arrow pierced my heart
    I got nothin' but hard blue sky and sunshine
    The things you left behind
    I wake to find my city's gone to black
    The days just keep on fallin'
    Your voice it keeps on callin'
    I'm gonna dig right here until I get you back
    The fires keep on burnin', I'm here with you in the cold

Harper Aldritt

Name: Harper Marie Aldritt

Sexuality: She identifies as panromantic asexual.

Eyes: Harper's eyes are a bright bottle green.

Hair: Harper's hair is jet black. Its naturally wavy, but she straightens it everyday and parts it in the center.

Height: She is 5'7".

Body Type: Harper is very thin, but has a bit of muscle to her.

Skin Color: She is very pale, much like her mother.

God Parent: Kymopoleia, Goddess of Violent Sea Storms

Mortal Parent: Keith Aldritt; Mortal younger brother: Cole Aldritt

Country of Origin: Harper was born in a small town in Wales, and still retains a bit of the Welsh "sing-song" type of speech.

Pets: Harper has a pet leopard gecko named Gerard.

Talents: Harper is a talented artist, specializing in more abstract forms of art. She also took piano for 8 years of her childhood, and so got very good at that.

Weapon**: Harper has an ornate polearm with a scythe-like blade on one end, and a spear tip on the other; both are made of celestial bronze. The entire weapon is decorated with strange symbols carved into it by Harper in her free time.

Personality: Harper is a free spirit, not letting any of societies pressures conform her. She is very mysterious and doesn't like to share her powers, history, or even her name. Harper is a very manipulative demigod, putting even some of Loki's children to shame. She doesn't mean to be intimidating to anyone, but her clothing and short temper often turn people away. When she does speak, it's often in a sarcastic tone. If someone gets her to open up, they reveal a sarcastic and immature girl. Harper loves Disney movies and chick flicks, narrating every plot point, and pointing out every plot hole.

Flaws: Harper is quite sadistic, but would never purposely hurt someone for her own entertainment. She's short tempered and can't stand bigots or petty people.

Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Harper has the ability to predict when a storm is coming outside of CHB, as well as the ability to breathe underwater.

Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Harper has hydrokinesis, the ability to control water at her will. Being the daughter of a minor goddess, she can only control about 45 gallons of water. She can control all of her possible water for 10 minutes, once a topic.  If she is only controlling a small amount (5 of less gallons), Harper can use her power 8 times per topic. As the amount of water increases, the amount of times she can use it decreases. If she controls 10, 7 times a topic, 15; 5 times, 20; four times, 25, three times, 30+ twice, and 45 once. She must have at least a 2 post cooldown between each use.

Life Before Camp*: Harper lived with her dad in a tiny town in Wales. Harper loved going to the beach, and her father knew exactly why. Keith knew all about Kym, and that his daughter was a demigod. He made it a point to take her to the beach every weekend in the summer. Harper wasn't always so mysterious. In year 8, Harper learned who she was and what she could do from a satyr posing as a teacher. He tried to take her to Camp, but she refused to leave her father and younger brother behind. As she was the daughter of a very minor goddess, no major monsters came after her. Anything that did, the satyr fought off before she knew about it. Harper practiced what she could do at home, with her father's permission and her brother safely in his room. On a weekend trip to the beach in year 9, as there was no one on the beach that day, Harper was horse-playing with her younger brother and splashed him. Soon, it became an all out noodle war. Not knowing the extent of her powers, she crashed a wave down onto her brother. After he didn't resurface for a minute, Harper became frantic and found her brothers body floating in the ocean. Soon afterwards, Harper began wearing dark clothes and blaming herself entirely for her brother's death. Keith talked to the teachers at Harper's school, and at the end of that summer, the satyr came back and took Harper to CHB. Harper has mostly forgiven herself for Cole's death, but she still feels like she's grieving his death. She's been at CHB for 3 years.

RP Example*: "Dad! Please! Help!" Harper had just seen a small body floating a few meters away. She moved as fast as she could towards it, and when she was half of a meter away, she realized what she had done. Her six year old brother was dead. Because of her. Harper began to weep, although it didn't matter because her face was already wet with seawater. Keith came as soon as he possibly could, and screamed and cried when he saw his son. Harper looked at her father with a sincere look of apology and ran as fast as she could out of the water and towards the car.

Any notes about your characters: She is portrayed by young Angelina Jolie
    layout © lucifer rigby

Last edited by moriarty on 5/3/2015, 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Harper Aldritt ~ Kymopoleia Empty Re: Harper Aldritt ~ Kymopoleia

Post by Kwacken 5/2/2015, 12:30 am

Please specify instead of time, how many posts she can control the water. Can she control lesser amounts of water for longer, or just more times?

If she knew the truth about herself, how did she never get attacked by monsters? Not even a whiff of them?
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/3/2015, 7:59 pm

Edititititited
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 5/3/2015, 8:07 pm

Please change from times a day to times a topic, and use a post cool down instead of a time cool down. So "once every three posts" or "once every seven posts" instead of by minutes or hours.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/3/2015, 8:36 pm

Edited! The powers rules have changed since I've last been on. XD
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female