A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ronan Ohanlon - Athena

calana2134

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2015-05-20

Ronan Ohanlon - Athena Empty Ronan Ohanlon - Athena

Post by calana2134 5/20/2015, 10:58 pm

Name: Ronan Jasper Ohanlon
    Eyes: Bright Blue
    Hair: Natural ash white hair cut short on the sides and about 2 inches on the top
    Height: 4'1"
    Body Type: He has an average build but is slightly on the skinny side
    Skin Color: Pale White
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: James Regulus Ohanlon
    Country of Origin: London, England
    Pets: a Marked White ferret named Jackson
    Talents: Drawing: Ronan obsesses over drawing if he is not training or with friends he is probably sitting in his cot drawing and he is pretty good to
                singing: Ronan loves singing and is pretty good to however everyone in his cabin often get anoyed with it pretty fast cause he is always doing it
               Eidetic Memory: remembers virtually everything he sees, hears, or smells
               fighting: while Ronan rarely resorts to fighting as a way to solve his problems he knows if he needed to he would have a pretty good chance despite his small size
    Weapon**: usually carries around a pair of curved daggers however on occasion he only carries a Kopis
    Personality: Ronan is very high energy often never staying in one spot for more than a minute. He is very friendly to everyone around him unless you have betrayed his trust or questioned his loyalty as a friend. He will go out of his way to help anyone who needs it. and almost always has something to say about whats going on around him weather it be a joke or something serious. and most of all He is completely comfortable with who he is and never pretends to be something he is not to fit the social position he is in as he often likes to say "if someone cant like me for who I am they cant like me as anything else either". He also freaks out if anyone touches his hair and it not so much about them messing up his hair as it is about him not liking the felling of it.
    Flaws: Ronan has OCD and cannot stand anything being out of place even if its not his witch can sometimes create some confrontation between him and his siblings as he is not afraid to put their stuff  back for them to ease his anxiety

Easy to upset he doesn't have anger problems he just gets emotional rather quickly about things and these moods once triggered often last most if not all of the day and he does stupid things  

Rebellious its not an all the time thing but Ronan does tend to be rather rebellious at times

extremely critical of himself nothing he does ever meets his expectations and he beets himself up about it when he fails at something important it can be devastating for him and he has been know to punish himself sometimes in extreme ways after such failures    

Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional):None
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional):None
    Life Before Camp*:Ronan doesn't really remember anything about his life before camp his father died in a car crash  when he was 3 and he has been at camp since then sometimes people think he should have been left out in the world a little longer so he would know more of what goes on out their but if you ask him he'll tell you he is perfectly happy with his life here being around others like him "it's beneficial " as he says. even though he has lived at camp for pretty much his whole life he still keeps up to date with things in the modern world by reading papers and books on the topics and he thinks he is far better off away from all that.

RP Example*: Ronan opens his eyes as he rolls over fighting the urge to just go back to sleep "rise and shine lazy" he mumbles to himself as he sits up noticing the sheer lack of people in the Athena cabin he jumps out of bed "shoot is it that time already?" he wonders now hoping on the floor in nothing but his boxers scrambling to get socks out of his drawer and on his feet.He looks around the cabin again to check if their is anyone their as he does he notices a book lying on the floor. He walks over and picks up the book and walks over to the bookshelf to place it where it goes."their that's done now i can get ready"he says frustrated and grabbing his things for a shower  " I cant believe every morning their is something just laying on the floor for me to pick up" he continues complaining as he takes a shower.Ronan hears someone walking in and looks to see who it is "oh hey Ronan I see your finally up" a familiar voice calls "oh hey Trace whats up" Ronan says excited to see his best friend. "oh not much just got done eating and realized I hadn't showered so here I am but anyway enough about that how has you morning been.". "oh fine I suppose I mean I haven't been up for very long so not much has happened"Ronan replies. The two boys continue chatting as they finish getting ready."ah all clean" Ronan exclaims happily as he and trace walk out of the showers. Ronan puts his arm around Trace "well I'm gonna go eat see ya later" Ronan says as he puts his arm down and pecks Trace on the cheek. Trace blushes "K see ya later."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Ronan Ohanlon - Athena Empty Re: Ronan Ohanlon - Athena

Post by Morgan Landry 5/21/2015, 9:54 am

Hey there!

→ His weapons are made out of celestial bronze I take it?
    → Could you please add some more punctuation in your life before Camp because we ask for 6 sentences ^^
    → How did a 3 years old make it to Camp Half-Blood?

Rest looks good to me :)

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 11:39 am