A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Pay your respects (private) BoO SPOILERS

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Pay your respects (private) BoO SPOILERS Empty Pay your respects (private) BoO SPOILERS

Post by Mason 6/6/2015, 11:02 am

BoO SPOILERS

Wade was at the temple of Mars Ultor, his grandfather, the god of war. Wade very much respected him, unlike his father, the winged baby who shot people in the butt with arrows to make them fall in love. OKay, he doubted his father was actually like that, but that's how he imagined it in his head. Wade would weekly visit the temple to pay due respects, and he would bring bread or something as a small non-living sacrifice. Although he wouldn't mind sacrificing Colten. Joking.

Wade approached the entrance, going inside to see a statue of his grandfather, looking brave and aggressive. He took the bread and layed it at the foot of the statue, and said a few words before exiting. He put his hands in his pockets, going to head to his cohort barracks. He stopped to look at the temple one more time, examining it.

ooc: sorry it kinda sucks I cannot make opening posts xD
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Pay your respects (private) BoO SPOILERS Empty Re: Pay your respects (private) BoO SPOILERS

Post by Shade 6/6/2015, 11:21 am

If he was being honest Darren wasn’t quite sure why he was in Camp Jupiter, or even how for that matter. Hades, he wasn’t even sure where he was in the gigantic camp. One of his complaints about the camp was that it didn’t have enough signs to identify where you were supposed to be going, or a map. At least Camp Half-Blood had a map. Sure, it was a crudely drawn map made by their unofficial ‘Camp Leader’ a certain Son of Poseidon who isn’t exactly the most artistically gifted person in the world but it was still a map, Camp Jupiter had no such map, and if they did Darren knew nothing about it. Which of course is how he found himself at the top of a hill surrounded by a bunch of statues and weird looking buildings.

Scratching his head he looked around getting distracted by the smallest of things. Every now and then something new would catch his attention, like how that Statue over there had a weird bow looking thing and that one over there looked like a guy but had some very big…peaches. Or even how woa was that a butterfly? These are the thoughts that were running through his head as he accidently bumped into someone. The five foot six, shirtless Australian blinked stumbling back a little bit and looked over at the person who he had run into. “I am totally sorry about that, you alright? I should probably watch where I’m going. Everyone tells me I need to pay more attention but I really think I pay too much attention its just never about the right thing.” Darren said his infamous boyish grin flashing on his face as he ran his hand through his messy brown hair, awkwardly laughing.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Pay your respects (private) BoO SPOILERS Empty Re: Pay your respects (private) BoO SPOILERS

Post by Mason 6/6/2015, 11:33 am

Wade quickly turned, seeing a dude that was a couple inches shorter than him, and shirtless. Because apparently barbarians lived in this camp, wanderously walking around. And then he apologized. You really should watch where your going, you stupid barbarian, was his first instinct, but he was in a good mood and would let it slide. "It's alright. Dude, I fight with mini-gladiators every day and you think being bumped into accidentally hurts me? I'm fine, just listen to those people about paying attention." So he didn't pay attention to stuff that mattered, figures. He looked like a slacker, and quite honestly, Wade was surprised he hadn't met this guy before, he ended up meeting every slacker in the camp somehow. And then Wade would insult them and they would try to fight him. '1v1 bro I'll rek u mate.' Okay, maybe not really, but that's how he pictured it in his mind.

"Which cohort are you in? What's your name?" he asked, not exactly coming off as polite, but the main reason he asked this was to see, well, "are you new to camp? I haven't seen you around here before, but then again, this camp is so humongous it wouldn't be surprising if you already served in the Legion for 10 years without me ever noticing you." The 'boy' looked around his age or older, so he couldn't imagine him just now arriving, but anything can happen. They were demigods.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 6/6/2015, 1:41 pm

Darren zoned out after the guy said something along the lines of mini-gladiators. Sure, he had a feeling everything else the guy was saying was relevant to the conversation or had some bits of importance thrown about in it but did it matter? Not when images of mini-gladiators were involved. Seriously, how could anyone focus on what some guy was saying when you had little tiny gladiators running around in their armor that was way too big for them and hacking each other apart with their giant weapons that they shouldn’t even be able to hold let alone lift and swing around like gravity didn’t exist. Which, let’s be honest if gravity didn’t exist Darren would have the most fun ever. He’d totally be flying all over the place. That is if it would even be possible to move in the direction he wanted to with no gravity.

Wait, wait, wait. The guy totally just asked something important, something that Darren should have been paying attention to. Darren started to listen as the guy asked if he was new to camp, something about having not seen him around before which was totally a lie. If the guy had went to the Greek-Roman Gladiator Games he totally would have seen Darren in his wicked cool yellow and orange leather armor totally win his game single handedly. Then again if he didn’t go to the Greek-Roman games he wouldn’t have seen that and would have obviously never met Darren before. The campers didn’t get along well for some reason. “Name’s Darren, Darren Cross Son of Nike, so uh no don’t go to camp here. But I have been here a couple times before. You’re obviously a Roman, so who’s your Parent? Or Parents? I still think it’s awesome that Roman kids can have more than one Godly ancestor.” Totally didn’t blab off into nothing there, score one for Darren.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2015, 1:54 pm

Well, that's when Wade realized something.

Greek.

And then he introduced himself, his name was Darren Cross, and he was a son of Victoria. No Greeks and their disgusting way of naming a victory goddess after a clothing brand. Well, Nike probably came before the clothing brand, but still, it was Victoria. Wade could've sworn he heard Darren's name around, but then again Wade was far too aggressive and against Greeks that he didn't attend anything with Greeks involved. So, therefore, he gave no cares whether he heard this guy's name before or not. Wade frowned a bit at the guy, "you're a Greek. Nah, dude, I'm no Roman. I'm a freaking Chinese wasabi descendant here because I'm an exchange student. Dear Jupiter, I just used sarcasm!" he accidentally said the last part aloud. "Leandra and Tiberia and Colten are starting to rub off on me," he mumbled before saying, "alright, so I hate Greeks and you so far, but you did admit Romans are cool, so I'll give you ten seconds to go away before I throw a punch at you. Nine, eight, seven, six..." he started counting.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 6/6/2015, 2:33 pm

Wait, hold up what? The guy was a Chinese descendant who was a foreign exchange student-oh right sarcasm. That actually got Darren to laugh, this guy was pretty funny. Then of course the guy mentioned two people, or rather three but Darren only knew the first two so he really didn’t care about the last one. “Hey, you know Aqualady and Lanny too? Awesome! I should probably stop calling Lanny that sense she hates it and she’s a little ball of emotions. She stepped on me the first time we met. I think it was an accident but I’m not really too sure.” He said rambling off onto something completely off center once more but if one looked close enough they could see that his eyes slightly lit up at the mention of ‘Aqualady’, only to notice that the guy’s expression had changed to that of someone who looked very pissed off. That and he was counting down from ten.

“You know you missed ten, you can’t just start at nine. That’s not how counting works.” At least he was pretty sure that’s how counting worked. One of his half-sisters was trying to teach him how to count and read and stuff but it wasn’t really all that interesting. Of course as he was saying this he backed up just enough so that he was out of the guys reach. He may not have truly believed the still un-named Roman was going to punch him but you never knew with these guys. They all seemed to have the emotional range of an Ares kid. Which involved anger and wrath as the two main go to emotions in any situation. “Also, you haven’t introduced yourself yet Friend of Aqualady and Leandra. That’s apparently rude. I should know, I forget to do it all the time.” Roman man wasn’t really going to hit Darren was he?

((Wade could totally be the one to realize Darren and Tiberia have a thing for each other sense neither of them will admit it or realize it))
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2015, 2:50 pm

Wade sighed. "Now that I met you, you're never going to leave me alone? Yeah, I know Aqualady, aka Tiberia the Shinbone, and Leandra. Gee, try to hurt you? I'm not really sure why. Why do you bring out sarcasm of me?" This guy has annoyed me to the point of sarcasm. Does he annoy everyone like this. "Oh, yeah, I did miss ten, but instead of that, shouldn't you have been focused on the fact I was going to make your nose bleed in a few seconds? You really do have attention problems. Then again, don't we all do? Welllll," he sighed for a second. So, apparently being blunt wasn't enough to make this guy go away.

"I'm Wade Juinse, son of Cupid, legacy of Mars. I used to date Tiberia, and Leandra's my little friend. Well, at least to my point of view, I don't know if she likes me. What about you, Darren the great Greek idiot? How do you know her and Leandra?" Wade was curious because of two reasons, 1) he could sense a small crush on Darren, and he thinks it's towards Tiberia, and 2) Tib's family would kill her for hanging out with a Greek boy. And he was surprised Leandra wouldn't try to stop her. Second thought, this might've gotten more interesting.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 6/8/2015, 2:27 pm

This guy talked a lot, and that was coming from Darren. This was coming from the guy who almost never shut up, but at this point and time he was perfectly okay with this. The main reason for this was because the more the guy talked the more he seemed to forget that he was apparently going to hit Darren. Although the loveable, annoying son of Nike was pretty sure he was never actually going to get punched by the apparently son of little baby angel wings. Because let’s be honest if you were going to hit someone you totally would have done it by now. That and Darren was also sure his reactions were fast enough that he could so totally dodge anything the guy threw his way. Hopefully at least.

He actually ignored everything else the guy said until the guy said ‘Darren the great Greek idiot’ which was totally uncalled for. Darren wasn’t an idiot, he was just…well he wasn’t stupid okay? “Hey woa, I’m not an idiot. That was uncalled for man.” Needed to be voiced, there was no reason to be mean to someone you literally just met. This guy didn’t know him. “As for how I met Aqualady, she was swimming and I bet her I could swim faster than her. Only lost by a second which sucks, I still say she cheated somehow. You know with her fancy water powers and all. Met Leandra at one of the Camp Half-Blood dances. Don’t ask me which one, I probably couldn’t tell you anyway we have it all the friggin time. Like jeez it gets so annoying. The Camp and Dances is kind of like ABC and Harry Potter. Or you know so I’m told, I’ve never actually watched TV.”
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/9/2015, 4:24 pm

Wade chuckled when he commented on Harry Potter and ABC. It was more of a surprise to see it not being advertised as HP weekend than the opposite, it being not being advertised as HP weekend. He still wanted to beat the living snot out of this guy, but he respected that he picked on Tiberia the same way he did, or at least, used to. "You know, Darren, your still Greek and of the nastiest people on Earth, which is the same thing, but you're alright. I respect that you annoy Tiberia, or at least, I'd imagine you do. I can't imagine Tiberia tolerating you as a person or a friend." He smirked, before saying,

"And I find respect that you like her. You see, Darren, I have powers and abilities. I can see people's crushes, basically, as one of my abilities. And I can feel there's something going on between you two. Would you like to admit, or am I going to have to ask her too, so I can get double ew no gross."
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 6/9/2015, 5:08 pm

After the guy got around to ‘you know Darren’ he well…zoned out. Mainly because he really didn’t feel like hearing once more how retarded or dirty or stupid the Greeks were. As much as Darren really didn’t care about that kind of stuff after hearing it like fifteen times in the past five or so minutes it kind of got boring and repetitive and really kind of rude. He also kind of picked up on something or another that had to do with Aqualady which caught his attention but then Wade just talked about how he was annoying and probably annoyed her which was true. She did seem to hate him but it wasn’t his fault exactly…was it? Nah, most definitely was not his fault at all. There was absolutely nothing about him that could have annoyed her. Right?

What really surprised him was wait what? He had a crush on Tiberia? No that was completely absurd. Darren didn’t have a crush on her even if she was very attractive there was no way he could lie about that. There was also him mentioning her having a crush on him or something which you know was totally and completely a lie. “Woa, woa. Dude you are so totally off your rocker there. Tiberia have a crush on me? Hell, Tiberia like me? Nah, she loathes me not only that lets back up I don’t have a crush on her. Sure, she’s totally beautiful and won’t admit that I can totally eat more popcorn faster than she can but that’s besides the point and stop distracting me.” Here he turned to talk to the squirrel that was for some reason gold running by before turning back to Wade. “I don’t have a crush on her and she doesn’t have one on me. You could ask her too. Just make sure I’m not there. She might try to kill me.”
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/22/2015, 1:00 pm

Wade raised an eyebrow. "I didn't say necessarily it was a full-fledged crush. Or it might be, I don't know. Hard to tell if it's small or big, but it's there. But, you know, I guess it doesn't really matter, right? And you just called her totally beautiful, you do realize? Ah, just, nevermind about it. Greeks wouldn't get Roman stuff." He smirked, not really being serious, powers were the same either way, he just felt like being a butt to him. "I doubt she'd kill you. Her family would be very upset." Wade raised an eyebrow. "Anyway, Darren, the Greek camp. What's it like? Dirty, disgusting, what?" Wade had never actually been there, and had absolutely no desire to. The Greeks would just annoy him. Also, he heard there were cabins, and he didn't know which one he belonged in. Didn't they have one for Romans, or shouldn't they have gotten to that by now?

ooc: sorry it's kinda short

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 8:09 pm