A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Flirt War

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Flirt War Empty Flirt War

Post by Green 6/6/2015, 6:15 pm

Today was a good today. Not a whole lot of work like usual. Narcissus Bastion was sun tanning wearing only a pair of white swim trunks, wristbands, his Michael Kors gold sunglasses and sunscreen. Today was going perfect. Nothing could ruin it. Not the titans, not rain. Nothing. The son of Aphrodite cleared his throat as he watched some of the other campers walk in front of him. Of course he had to check each and everyone of them out as they past.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Flirt War Empty Re: Flirt War

Post by Brastus 6/7/2015, 12:58 am

OOC: Excuse me sir!

Leon was bored! He was floating in the air with an unbuttoned white shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of faded old swim trunks that reached up to his knee. In all honesty he had several ideas on what he could do to make the whole, rather boring experience even more fun. Still floating in the air, the son of Aeolus came to the conclusion of making a big riot on the beach. He began to make circular motions with his hands until air began to spin rapidly on his hand. He smirked to himself in his own crazy way and after forming a neat little ball of compressed air, he launched it forward releasing a small tornado that quickly escalated to a tiny sandstorm.

"Look it's a sandstorm!" mused Leon as he watched from his suspended spot the way peolple reacted to the sandstorm. It was quite honestly inoffensive but the sight of one radon event like that did catch several people of guard, including some son of Poseidon who, in his confusion, swam far from the shore.

"Man do I LOVE doing this sorts of things!" smirked Leon as he relaxed on the air he floated on.

muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 6/7/2015, 2:55 pm

ooc: let the war begin !!

bic:

Flirt War Tumblr_mri2h6vYCS1qe5il9o1_500

When Franklin arrived, the beach was crowded - as one would expect on a rather warm June day. He found a spot to sit, next to some kid who was shirtless and shamelessly checking out everyone that passed. Franklin assumed he was an Aphrodite kid or something. Franklin, on exactly the other end of the spectrum, was wearing a light sweatshirt over his shirt and shorts. A bit further down the beach, some kid was swirling up a sandstorm out of thing air. It was impressive, but not something Franklin hadn't seen before. He raised an eyebrow at it, then turned back to the shirtless guy. "Is it really that hot out? I can leave, if you'd like. Help you cool off."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/7/2015, 10:41 pm

Narcissus glanced over at one of his new friends, Leon, before turning his attention to a guy in a sweatshirt who had addressed him. Why was he wearing a sweatshirt?

"I doubt you leaving would make the beach any cooler. But you know what you can do? Come over here and lay beside me." The son of Aphrodite took off his gold sunglasses and winked at the demigod. "What's your name, cutie?"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 6/7/2015, 11:14 pm

After the sandstorm blew over and left behind a bit of maddening chaos, Leon smirked to himself and sat back on the air, proud of what he had done. Afterwards he came down and noticed his friend Narcissus. Leon had to admit, the pretty boy did live up to his name, although he was very direct with his approches. Nevertheless, the son of Aeolus rushed down like a tornado to his friend and then unleashed a small air bomb so he could finish his entrance. The sand beneath him lifted upwards into a small drizzle.

"What's up pretty boy? Ah, I see that it's hunting season now!" said Leon before noticing the other guy. Leon worried about the other. He looked far too innocent to spend time with Narcissus. Had it been left as it was, the guy would had ended up like a fly on a frog leg. Leon smirked to the other guy and showed himself completely, displaying his muscular built, deep emerald eyes and blondish-brown hair. For some odd reason, the guy looked like an onion in Leon's mind. It was probably the layers of unnecessary clothes he was wearing that made him think like that. Yet he didn't care, Leon just chuckled to himself.

"Hey you, onion guy, ya better start running. This pervert here will have you in no time." said Leon still with a smile on his face and a snap of his fingers, accentuating his warning.

OOC: sorry for getting in the topic, if you want I'll leave.

Leon:
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 6/8/2015, 7:48 pm

Franklin does as he is asked by the shirtless boy, coming and rather unceremoniously flopping down beside him, purposefully covering him in sand. "Sorry, let me get that," he says with a grin, brushing the sand off the boy's stomach. He lets his hand linger a bit longer than is strictly necessary. "Sweet abs, mate. but if you're calling anyone cutie, well, I think you've got the wrong boy. Perhaps try Darude over there?" He rolls onto his back and props himself up on his elbows to hear sandstorm boy seemingly call him an onion. "Onion boy, really? I think I'll stay, just for that nickname."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/8/2015, 9:07 pm

Narcissus giggled a bit. "Something like that." He answered Leon before turning back to the other demigod. He would deal with Leon later in the day. When the sweater wearer got up and sat down next to Narc and got sand on him, Narcissus was about to cuss, but then he stared to brush the sand off his abs. "Thanks, babe. And naw, you're a little cutie." He looked his backside over, biting his lip. "Do you do squats? I can tell..." He purred and flipped his hair. "What's your name anyway?"
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 6/20/2015, 11:00 am

ooc: sorry sorry sorry, finals and such. i should be able to reply more often because i'm almost done with school

bic:

Franklin grins at the squat comment. "I'm more of a shirtless run on the beach kind of guy." He rolls back to face the other boy. "Now, why should I tell you that, pretty boy? I like to keep my air of mystery around my victims." He starts to pull his sweater off, leaving him in only a tight v-neck and his shorts.

ooc: lol that's awful but oh well it's words
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 11:35 am

OOC: It's completely okay! I understand lol

BIC: "Oh...well whatever you're doing, it's working." He laughed a bit, crossing his legs at the ankle. Narcissus raised an eyebrow and studied the boy. "Victims, eh? You are rather adorable." "Pretty boy" couldn't help, but laugh again. He was so cute, all Narc wanted to do is put him is pocket and pull him out whenever he wanted to watch Netflix and snuggle.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 6/20/2015, 2:19 pm

Franklin smirked when the boy questioned his victims comment. "Victims. And you're top of my hit list, pretty boy with the cute laugh. I think I'll keep you around." He rolled onto his stomach, moving closer to the other boy. "Do you have a name, pretty boy?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 4:34 pm

The son of Aphrodite laughed, rolling his eyes underneath his sunglasses. "Oh, okay. babe. " Narcissus played with the other's hair, biting his lip as he did so. "Uhm, why would I tell you my name if you wont tell me yours?" He purred, now laying on his side, giving him his undivided attention.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 6/22/2015, 9:20 pm

Franklin ran a hand through his hair, subtly pushing the other boy's hand off. One does not simply touch the hair. He grinned when the boy refused to give him his name. "Well, I have an air of mystery to keep, while you, well," Franklin slowly looked the other from head to toe, "you sit around here in nothing but a white bathing suit." Franklin raised an eyebrow. "Not leaving me much for imagination, now are you, pretty boy?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 5:05 pm

Narcissus took his hand away from the other boy's head and bit his lip. This was more fun than he had initially thought. "Hm, well I can always change that, Runner." He snapped his fingers and his swimming trunks turned a light blue color and a pink tank top appeared on his torso. "Is that better?" He asked, turning over on his side to fully look at him. "Y'know I would ask you on a date, but..." He leaned in close to the other male, taking off his sunglasses and looking at him directly. "I have a boyfriend." With that, he leaned back with a smirk on his lips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 3:01 am