A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Tomás Gildemeister Salmon

Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Tomás Gildemeister Salmon Empty Tomás Gildemeister Salmon

Post by Milocross 9/7/2015, 1:58 pm

One year ago today, my best friend fell victim to a fatal car accident. It wasn't until September 9th that I found out, and today I still haven't run out of tears. Tom was selfless, always putting others needs before him.

Tom: On Earth and in the afterlife, you will always remain my selfless, brave, compassionate best friend. I'll never forget the amazing person you were, and I hope someday we will meet again. You made me laugh, you were the shoulder I cried on, you offered me the best advice I ever heard, and you put my needs and wishes before everyone elses, including your own. Your bravery and selflessness is enviable, everyone's mother wishes their child was like you, everyone wishes they could be like you. Never in my life have I felt so truly alone, you were the angel on both of my shoulders to contrast the demon that I am. Your place in my heart will never be filled by another soul, and the incredible impact you had on me will leave a timeless mark.

The last time we talked was on the day of your passing, before you went into that car that would become your grave. Our conversation ended as it usually did, with "Bye <3" "<3", but had I known, I would've stalled you as much as possible. Your death was sudden, and like the mark you left me, this timeless scar will also lie with me.

You were incredible, and I am incredibly lucky to have known you.

Whenever someone asks me who my best friend is, I reply with something simple.
    I met this salmon in the sea...

~José Tomás Gildemeister Salmon - 01/12/1999 - 09/07/14~
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Tomás Gildemeister Salmon Empty Re: Tomás Gildemeister Salmon

Post by Morgan Landry 9/8/2015, 11:25 am

Tom, I don't know you as much as I would have liked to. You were always kind, always patient, and I wish we had been closer friends. I hope you are happy, wherever you may now be, because you deserve happiness. You are an amazing person, one of the nicest and most understanding I know, and I wish we had talked more.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 9/8/2015, 3:42 pm

i never really got the chance to talk to tom as much as i wished i could've cause it was around when i was just getting active on the site. he was, however, a great guy who i'm sure everyone will miss. i just wish i could've gotten to know him better before he left. rip tom
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 9/12/2015, 4:03 pm

Tom was, in my seven years on this site (for as long as I can remember back to the time since he joined), one of the kindest, most pure-hearted people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing here. I didn't talk to him much outside of the site, but from what I knew and saw of him online he was patient, open-minded, respectful, a stellar person overall especially to his friends. I'm sorry I never got to know him better offline. I watched him grow throughout the years on CHB and can say, however, that he deserved the world and more, that he'd matured and grew out of his shell greatly since his first months on the site, that his impact on those who knew him will never be diminished.

He will be greatly missed, and I hope that wherever he is he's happy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 1:39 pm