A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

If I Stay I Might Not Leave Alone

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

If I Stay I Might Not Leave Alone Empty If I Stay I Might Not Leave Alone

Post by Belle 10/14/2015, 9:29 pm

If I Stay I Might Not Leave Alone Tumblr_my5vsbrcgD1rixwwfo1_500

It was near sunset when Alyssa decided to go and sit down on the sandy beach. She loved watching the sun gradually drop down below the horizon and cast an orange tint across the water. The ripples in the water showing the vibrations of the earth and the life that stirred underneath the water. She absolutely every inch of the outdoors, and she couldn't ask for anything more.

The day had been a rather good one. Alyssa had spent a lot of the day in the forest doing simple minded tasks. Some of them was just surveying what kind of plants they had around camp and trying to identify them.

It was a little chilly but she had brought a long sleeve cardigan with her to wear over her shirt. Her hair was down and it was blowing in the light breeze as it came by. Alyssa sat there and watched the glowing orb in the sky as she delved into her thoughts as the minutes went one.

If I Stay I Might Not Leave Alone Empty Re: If I Stay I Might Not Leave Alone

Post by Guest 10/15/2015, 6:53 pm

If I Stay I Might Not Leave Alone Tumblr_ngtp1oaX5i1u57lsfo3_400

//Pax's father always told him that he was a merman. That's mainly why Pax started swimming. He's been swimming for as long as he could remember, and he hasn't stopped since. Though he did get out of the water to dry off. The sun was setting and the waves were getting to big for Pax's comfort.
    When he got out of the water, he smiled cautiously to the girl as he walked down the beach to where his towel and bag was. He wrapped his blue towel around his waist, laying on on the spare towel that he brought.\\
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 10/16/2015, 2:38 am

If I Stay I Might Not Leave Alone Birdy-image-birdy-36366978-245-170

Alyssa saw the boy as he emerged from the water. She had noticed the smile that he had thrown her way, and she smiled back. The boy walked down the beach to get his towel and lay down on it, and Alyssa wasn't sure on whether or not she should go up to the boy and talk to him but she also felt that he needed his space as well. She just wasn't the type to advance in talking to people.

Sitting there she continued to watch the setting sun off in the distance, she thought about how many people exactly were at the camp, some people she had never met before or even seen, and some people she saw everyday, it made you realize just how big the world was.

Post by Guest 10/16/2015, 9:08 pm

//I'm sorry, did you say something? He signed, said. Pax looked up from his towel at the ginger haired girl. He smiled again, a habit that he has when talking to people It's a good habit, yes. People will think that he's friendly while infact he wants to pee himself for talking to people. Another nervous tick the son of Persephone had was tiny flowers coming out of his fingers. The flowers today were daisies. And it was complicated to sign with said daisies flying out of his fingers, but he pretended that he didn't notice that. \\
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 10/16/2015, 9:50 pm

If I Stay I Might Not Leave Alone Tumblr_nmb45aX3Mg1u7uogeo1_500

Alyssa looked at the boy as eventually he signed to her. He was deaf or hard of hearing she assumed. That or he thought that she was deaf but she decided that wasn't the case at all. That was when she decided to sign back. "No I didn't, sorry. I am Alyssa." Smiling at the boy she was glad she had some languages on her back and she was able to communicate with him. She couldn't imagine living and not knowing who could understand him and who couldn't. She hoped her ability to sign would make him feel a bit more comfortable if he was uncomfortable.

Post by Guest 10/30/2015, 6:56 pm

//Pax He responded. Like Pax Romana, but without the Romana.His little sign for himself was a bird shadow puppet thing. Because bird. Dove. Peace. Pax. It's understandable with a little explanation. But usually along with his little sign is him spelling out his name also. Come on, he's not going to leave new people in the dust. Pax is kind. He pulled his towel tighter around himself as he got up and moved his stuff over closer to Alyssa. Was that smart, who knows. She could be a creepy stalker and next thing his parents know theres his face on the news with murdered written all over it. Who knows,  it could be fun. \\

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 5:09 pm