A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

After a Game

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

After a Game Empty After a Game

Post by Green 2/27/2016, 12:01 pm

After a Game Tumblr_ndzb3iKPVR1tcbhsqo1_250
    Ramsey knew that this was it. He had to make this basket in order to win the game for his team. Drippling up the court, the son of Ares slipped passed one of the opposing team's players and made a three point shot. Those who were watching started to clap and hoot, most of them thankful that the court would now be opened up again. After celebrating with his teammates, Ramsey Idas swagged over to the bench where his bottled water and stringed bookbag was at. He was wearing a black tank, black gym shorts, and a pair of white tennis shoes.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

After a Game Empty Re: After a Game

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/27/2016, 12:47 pm

Malik walked onto the court just as a game was ending, which he wasn't really interested in. Moving to one of the hoops the acrobat climbed his way up to the curve in the pole and began to do a few simple acrobatic moves that he would do on a beam while on the pole. It was fun to see a few of the other campers walk by and sort of do a double take but at this height it wasn't shocking at all to be up this high, in a way it was sort of relaxing considering how he grew up.

Looking to see someone proudly walk over to a bench nearby he sat on the spot he was just goofing off on, holding onto the backboard for extra help. Hi. The son of thanatos said with a smile to the person below. Unlike his older and younger sister he was actually rather cheerful and friendly towards others, his mother telling him that he got all the happiness from their mother and left no chance for Lena to get any. With his body now starting to sweat small spots of it could be seen on the skin tight shirt revealing a well maintained physique. Pulling off his shirt he revealed the full extent of the small amount of his tattoo that could be seen with it on and running a hand through his white hair he gave the demigod a childish and innocent smile.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_258/set?id=191255487
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/27/2016, 1:05 pm

Ramsey was about to turn and leave when suddenly he heard someone greet him. Looking up, he saw who it was and snorted. "'Sup, why you up there wit no shirt on? Get yo cute a** down from there." He moistened his lips, looking at his well done tattoo. He had a few of his own, but those were going to maintain covered up for a while unless he were to go to the beach or something like that. "That was some fancy sh*t that you were doin' up there. What else can you do?" He asked with a cocky smirk on his lips.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/27/2016, 1:20 pm

The son of Thanatos smiled and laughed a bit when he commented about his getting down then proceeded to do a few other advanced gymnastic tricks before sliding his way down and smiling yet again. Thank you for calling me cute and you can thank the life under the big top for the fancy moves. He explained putting back on his sunglasses and shoes. He was’t feeling send conscious but he didn’t really feel like explaining his naturally odd hair, eyes and skin patches.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/27/2016, 1:40 pm

"You welcome, shawty." He raised an eyebrow curiously at the 'big top' statement and wondered what he mean by that, so he asked. "You some sort of circus freak or some sh*t like that?" The son of Ares asked, looking him up and down before wiping the sweat from his own forehead with the back of his hand. Unscrewing the top off of his water, he took a couple of gulps before speaking again. "And why you lookin' like Casper the Very White Ghost, for?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/28/2016, 12:25 am

Frowning at the insult to his second family he crossed his arms in front of his chest. I would prefer it if you didn’t insult my family but yes i am from the circus. It was one thing to laugh and joke about the clown, that was their whole job and they actually really liked it, it was a completely different thing to insult the circus as a whole. That was the life Malik had grown up knowing and it always set him off that people would call everyone in the circus buisness a ‘freak’. But then came the dreaded talk he knew was going to happen with anyone he met eventually, his abnormal white-ness. I have a condition known as Vitiligo which means my body doesn’t produce melanin on some parts of it. Taking off his glasses he showed his almost completely white irises. My hair and eyes got the worst of it, being basically stark white and i have a few small spots on my skin. The demigod said gesturing to the ones on his neck, back and wrists. They looked like burns or scars to some but they didn’t hurt at all, they were really just another insecurity to have in life.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/28/2016, 12:56 am

Ramsey raised an eyebrow. Was he suppose to apologize now for talking bad about his 'second family'? After all, he was a son of Ares. "Well I don't really care what you prefer, but 'ight then." The guy was still cute so of course he would say anything to get with him. Ramsey had never heard of that disease before and probably won't remember it through the course of his short, Greek life. "Mm. That's...interestin', I guess. What yo name, shawty?" He asked the other boy. Ramsey was taller than he was, but only by an inch or two.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/28/2016, 1:31 am

Malik Duchannes. You may know my older brother, Synyster, or younger sister, Lena. He states proudly. Being a Duchannes was one of those things in life that meant money, fun times and a boat load of land. What's your name? He aded rather curiously. It was clear he was one of the twelve olympians seeing how proudly he carried himself but godparents were so confusing now a days that unless he was told by the person who their parent was he assumed they were one of the twelve. A bar/roar sounded not far off and a hellhound with brilliant markings came bounding towards the son of Thanatos, who knelt down and proudly began petting him and scratching him behind the ears. The scenario looked like any exchange between a kid and his dog but everyone at camp knew that hellhounds were dangerous if provoked.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/28/2016, 1:45 am

Ramsey rolled that name along with the other two he had given him around in his head before nodding his head. "Malik, huh? That's cute or whatever. But yeah, I know your bro. He tried to give me some pointers on fightin'." He'd never admit it, but they worked. "Wait, thank must mean you a Thanatos kid, huh?" He moistened his lips before taking another gulp of his water. [color=#cc0000"I'm Ramsey Idas."[/color] He finally said after giving him a once over. He turned his attention to the-- what was that? A hellhound? That came bounding toward Malik. "I'm guessin' he's yours?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/28/2016, 5:27 am

So you're the Ares who can't admit he's learned something new. Malik said with an innocent giggle of sorts. Yeah, Syn mentioned you to me after I got back from a performance in Spain. Smiling the son of Thanatos stood up and nodded when he said that the hound was his. Only one out of my siblings who has one as well. His name's James. The dog gave a small bark when he heard his name and sat proudly next to the master. As he stood there he managed to wander his eyes back to the court and made a face. I was never really good at sports, something I;m glad my mother wasn't very picky about. The death kid said absentmindedly as a monarch butterfly landed on his shoulder and the two started having a telepathy conversation, smiling as the little creature flew to land on his outstretched palm. The monarch talked about having a short life and how dull it was but was happy with having one non the less.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/28/2016, 8:57 am

What? Ramsey snorted, narrowing his eyes. "What else did he say about me?" He asked, stepping closer to Malik with his fists beginning to ball up. In that process, he was crushing his water bottle which allowed the remaining liquid to spill on the ground below. Ramsey looked down at the hell hound named James before shrugging his shoulders and looking back over at Malik when he started to speak. "Mm. You don't seem like the sports type anyway." Ramsey said with a smirk on his face. He watched this interaction before shrugging his shoulders and slowly started to head off the court, throwing his bottle, or what's left of it, in the trash.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/28/2016, 9:22 am

Malik gave a shrug when Ramsey said he didn't seem like the sports type. He was fitter than some athletes were so the gymnast just accepted it. Watching at he butterfly flew away he smiled and looked back at the teen walking away. What would her sister do? Pester them into coming back to talk. He had got to stop taking her advice. He also said you were a tad of an annoying brute. Trying his best he tried to keep a straight face but the corners of his mouth tugged ever so slightly before going back to being stone cold, a look he caught onto thanks to his older brother. An involuntary hand twitch began as well, the annoying tick Malik had for no apparent reason it seemed, and the son of Thanatos crossed his arm in front of him to try and lessen the twitching.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/28/2016, 12:13 pm

Ramsey paused before turning around. "Annoyin'?" He could admit to being a brute because he was one, but annoying? Oh no. Never. "And did he saw this before or after he added mascara?" The son of Ares asked, now glaring down at the slightly shorter boy.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/28/2016, 1:16 pm

Take that back. Malik said balling his fists and death staring at the other demigod. He was fine with getting picked on for whatever reason, he was used to it for living in the circus, but the moment someone insulted his siblings he got angry. Like, very angry. Like Lena when she gets insulted by their step father kind of angry. With his blood boiling the son of Thanatos continued to glare at the other kid and would love to just use his power and scare the living hell right out of him to make him think he had actually died. Oh the joys of being a Thanatos child, death was always fun to play with. James began to lean forwards slightly as he sat, looking as if he were ready to pounce at the drop of a hat, and growled a little sensing Malik’s anger.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/28/2016, 4:50 pm

Oh, so now he was mad? Ramsey grinned as he soaked in the anger he was feeling from Malik. This would give him an extra boost of strength along with some other things. "Or what? What you gon do to meh?" He asked, getting in his face. He wanted to see what this guy was made of. He was also secretly seeing if he was bold enough to handle him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/29/2016, 8:14 am

Malik lost it. He punched Ramsey right across the face in a very clean hook and James growled barring his sharp teeth, now standing next to his demigod. I said; take it back. the Duchannes said with fire in his eyes nad his hands ready to pull out his scythe at any given second. It was one thing to poke fun at his circus family, it was one of the things he learned after living under the big top for so long, but the second someone insulted his siblings he was a ticking timb bomb of anger ready to strike at the drop of a hat. There weren't many things he had in common with Syn and Lena but their sense of loyalty and protective nature was something everyone in the well off family had, for generations even.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/29/2016, 10:59 am

Ramsey grunted when he got punched in the face, stumbling back some before regaining his stance. Chuckling, he wiped his mouth. "Well. That was interesting wasn't it?" He asked with a grin. "Hm. I like that." Ramsey cracked his knuckles, looking between Malik and his hellhound. He folded his arms over his chest before breathing out through his nose. "See you around." With that he started to walk away with a cocky grin on his face.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/29/2016, 12:33 pm

I'm not done! Malik shouted as he charged the walking demigod from behind. His hands were clenched and he knew it was not going to end well if an Ares and Thanatos got in a fight in the middle of the Basketball court, especially with a few people watching now. As he went to land the hit though he oddly lost focus and missed but only by a hair and fell down onto the concrete with pain flaring on his hip and forearm, helping him brace his fall better. Looking up at at the now larger teen he had a look of innocence mixed with fear as he tried to make sense of how to get back up and still land a good few more hits on the demigod.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/29/2016, 12:46 pm

Ramsey shook his head. "But I am." He said, but before he could turn around and say something else smart, the son of Thanatos had tried to punch him! Thankfully to his quick reflexs, Malik missed and ended up falling to the ground. Smirking, the son of Ares shook his head, grinning. "Bad idea." He then leaned down and picked him up by his neck and held him off the ground. Ramsey's other arm reared back and was ready to send the other boy flying when...
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/29/2016, 12:54 pm

Malik smirked and glared at the son of Ares. First rule or battle; know your opponent. He said flatly before touching a finger to his face and feeling the tug of power in his person being transferred into the body of Ramsey. He had a very..interesting power. Whenever he touched someone and focused his magic he could cause a person to experience the feeling of being dead for a short time before waking up groggy and no doubt shaken. He may not have been the strongest person physically at camp but something like this could rival even a Hecate demigod is he could practice more and make the effects last longer as well as maybe be a little painful. For now though, he was just glad that Ramsey would no doubt learn to not mess with his family.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/29/2016, 1:05 pm

The son of Ares didn't know what in the hell he was talking about, but soon did. He suddenly dropped Malik and soon fell to the ground. It felt like his body was shutting down and he had no way of knowing if this was for real or not. All he knew was that things had turned to black now he was laying on the basketball court unconscious.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/29/2016, 1:11 pm

Landing on his own two feet the son of Thanatos chuckled and motioned for James to come by his side. And now you understand why people tend to fear my siblings and I. He said with pride in his voice, unknowing if Ramsey would actually hear him or not. If Lena was here she would smile evilly and give him props while the eldest of them all would no doubt smirk and tell Ramsey it served him right for making fun of them all. James began circling the unconscious Ramsey and did so slowly, making sure than when the demigod woke he was there to keep him from doing something rash.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/29/2016, 1:18 pm

Ramsey was still unconscious and felt like he wouldn't come to in a while. He didn't like this feeling. He didn't like feeling helpless, weak...it made him sick inside. While Malik was talking, Ramsey couldn't understand what he was saying. It sounded like he was a the bottom of well and the son of Thanatos was shouting from the top of it.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/1/2016, 11:50 am

Malik chuckled to himself as he pulled out his scythe and proceeded to stand with it next to him, gripping it tight in his right hand. There were few things he liked about being the son of a death god but this and a love of scythes was one of them. He wasn't usually so rude with his actions and so quick to his power but looking back, he thought it was an appropriate time to test his strength and show an Ares what Thanatos kids can really do.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/1/2016, 2:25 pm

Soon, Ramsey Idas came to, feeling groggily and confused. What had just happened? As his vision got better, the son of Ares looked up at see the son of Thanatos who had done this to him. His brown eyes flashed into a deep red before going back to normal. "That was a nice trick." Ramsey teased before slowly getting up. He still felt a bit dizzy so he made his way to a nearby bench.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 4:50 am