A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Hope Knight

KnightOfDarkTruth

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2016-04-04

Hope Knight Empty Hope Knight

Post by KnightOfDarkTruth 4/4/2016, 3:35 pm

Name; Hope Knight
    Gender; gender fluid (I refer to call hope a her)
    Age; 16
    Eye color; Light blue
    Hair color; very light blond
    Height; 5'9
    Body type; Skin and muscular
    Mortal Parent; Noah is a very kind and courages person he knows that true heroes are the ones who run away
    God parent; Hestia she fell in love with him because of his way of dealing with thing by spreading peace and making places he went lovely for the people who come there ( basicly homely)
    Country of Origin; Greece
    Pets; White and Black rosy boa snakes
    Talents; Swift footed,exceptional memory, and Organization
    Weapons; Twin tip daggers; right; red and silver flames;left; blue and golden flames they look like a pair of gloves before becoming weapons made of Celestial Bronze
    Personality; She is very silent and emotionless but you could tell when she is angry or pissed because She shows her emotions to people she can trust and friends. She wants to make friends but is very shy she also like women. She is nice but can be very mean too. She likes people who will be true to themselves and her. She really likes to draw and read she really does not know what she wants to do. When she jokes or does anything she always has a reason to do so. She also is really good at giving you determination to move forward
    Flaws; quiet, cold, colorless, crazy,clumsy, multi personal disorder - she is a bit crazy in the head because she spent a lot of time alone it developed when she got lost and hurt she lost consciousness and regained consciousness she was back home and when she comes back to her usual self she does not remember a thing
    Abbilities; is immune to flames
    Powers; Can set things on fire and have it survive to protect it from people who are not burned by it. These flames are are at a heat of 500 F. It is dangerous so she must wait a total of 20 posts. She can keep this for about 9 posts
    Life before camp; Her father was a gardener and when she was born all he could do was smile because of how she came out. They lived in the middle of a forest and she was home schooled until she went to an academy for talented people. When her father told her about her mother she was really shocked but being really alone kept this quite this to herself, and around this time she was 13 and that's when she decided to go meet her mother. She did not know where to go so she went to her father to ask but he did not know so it took her 3 years until she found a friend who told her he knew the camp was. She got there by asking her grandfather to take her there. She got into the academy when she saw the people who were just like her and begged her parents to help her get in. She saw that they too were special in being a demigod. After some test to figure out she was really who she said she was she was then to talk to her mother and ask if she was her daughter. Luckily she was her daughter.

I finally found it a library I thought to myself. There was a lot of people in the library but I managed to find a friend I waved over to them. "Hey jack so which cabin are you in." I questioned really interested though trying not to sound like it. He replied quite calmly "Oh, i'm in Hades cabin." "Really I would have never expected , so how many cabins do you think there are." "A lot". ¨By the way I wanted to ask how did you know my mother was here.¨ ¨I did some research and asking around for you my dear friend.¨

Last edited by KnightOfDarkTruth on 4/8/2016, 2:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Hope Knight Empty Re: Hope Knight

Post by Kendall 4/4/2016, 3:54 pm

For her eyes -- is it more of a very light blue color? That's normally what "silver" eyes end up being. If it's more of a supernatural silver color, like some funky vampire thing, that'll be a no.

No to the horns and wings.

Wolves are not allowed unless you've won an exotic pet prize from a mystery box.

Are her daggers Celestial Bronze?

No to her eyes changing color depending on mood.

Flaws:
    - How are her first three flaws flaws?
    - Describe the last one a bit more. When did it develop? How bad is it?

Abilities:
    - Is the first ability saying she can touch flames and not get burned?
    - ... Hestia isn't really a goddess of the soul, so I don't think this second ability would be allowed.

Powers:
    - How hot are the fires?
    - Can she do this to anything? People, for example?
    - For how many posts can she maintain this fire, and how long must she wait in between uses?
    - Will the fire burn people who touch it but not the burning thing itself?

LBC:
    - How did she get into this academy?
    - How old was she when her dad told her about her mom?
    - How did she get to camp?

You're missing an RP Example, which needs to be at least 5 sentences long. It's like writing a story from your character's point of view, including thought, action, and dialogue. Example:
    I kicked the bucket. It rolled down the hill. "Careful!" I called down to the person walking up.
    KnightOfDarkTruth

Female

Post by KnightOfDarkTruth 4/4/2016, 7:33 pm

Yes the silver eyes are usually colored as a really light blue so I guess you could say that
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/6/2016, 5:24 am

Hey!

- In that case please edit the eye colour saying "light blue" instead of "silver".
    - What type of snakes does she own?
    - The maximum heat we allow for fire is 500°F, please edit her powers.

I got a class so I can't quite finish this post, please edit already though :)
    KnightOfDarkTruth

Female

Post by KnightOfDarkTruth 4/6/2016, 6:22 pm

Sorry my internet has been courrupt for a coupple days I will be fixing it now
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/8/2016, 7:36 am

Hey!

- Please make her hair very light blonde (aka edit out the "white" part)
    - You need an exotic pet slot to have a python as a pet. Please replace the python with a normal pet snake breed (eg corn snake, California kingsnake, rosy boa, gopher snake, etc).
    - For how many posts can she keep the flames up for?
    - What do you mean, she saw people who were just like her? Like her in what aspects?
    - How did her friend know where Hestia is?
    - Did she find Hestia?
    - How did she get to Camp Half-Blood?

Rest looks good to me :)
    KnightOfDarkTruth

Female

Post by KnightOfDarkTruth 5/8/2016, 9:48 pm

Has this been approve? I have been trying to fix my clumpy yet and forgot about this. And I can't see it in the approved characters topic.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 5/9/2016, 1:18 am

It has not been approved yet.

The way she found out about camp seems kind of off. Usually a Satyr finds demigods, especially after Percy Jackson made Zeus swear on the Styx. Sometimes the mortal parent knows about camp and takes them to camp. I cannot really see them doing testing and such...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 8:31 am