A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Family Bonding

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Family Bonding Empty Family Bonding

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/27/2016, 12:16 pm

Family Bonding 161x5pi
    Andy was more than ecstatic to finally be set up with his band and having time to actually rehears like they used to practically every day back in high school. The 6’4” teen fixed his old school mic and stand before talking with Ashton and Marcus about a potential set for whenever they got booked again for a performance. Within moments they went about performing Lost It All, a slow and sad song, as a warm up seeing as Andy hadn’t screamed in ages so there was no way he was starting with a song that required that of him. With his deep voice practically making the entire room fill with his voice the son of Hecate got so into the music his entire expression changed from happy as always to hurt and sad, sometimes he wondered how he was born a Hecate and not an Apollo.

At the second chorus he really got into the song and took the mic off the stand, carrying it with him as he walked across the stage before falling to his knees and slouching back onto his feet hold ing the metal mic with both hands. He really missed this, the band being together and doing what they all loved to do as if it was for fun and not a part time job. He believed that one day, if he could live long enough, he would somehow become a very well known singer and his band would become one that would play for tens of thousands.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Family Bonding Empty Re: Family Bonding

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2016, 6:07 am

I couldn't help but clap loudly as the last song ended. Andy had one hell of a voice, and a good presence on stage. Holy Muses, I thought, grinning brightly.

I had come to NYC to briefly visit my father before his exams, and after that I had promised my brother Andy to come and see him during one of his rehearsals. Needless to say, it was a successful afternoon. I was dressed in my blue tee from the university of Athens, a pair of denims and sneakers, my camp necklace hanging around my neck.

"Brother, that was bloody amazing," I told him as he got off stage.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/2/2016, 8:15 am

Andy chuckled as he sat on the stage and took a few drinks from his water. Thank you sister. We've been practicing long and hard. He smiled before tossing it aside and moving towards his half sister. Crow hopped down from the stage as well and followed before sitting on the back of a chair looking at Morgan. It was comical and very typical of a black and white cat but still, he liked it more than sitting on the ground.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2016, 8:35 am

"You take your cat to training?" I asked, chuckling as the feline hopped on a chair. After scratching its ears softly, I briefly waved at his band members. "Sup guys."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/2/2016, 8:43 am

He just kind of comes along. You know Crow hates listening to me. Andy laughed as the feline graciously accepted the scratching. Ashton, Mason and Kili all smiled and waved as Morgan waved to them. What's up Wicca? Kili smirked from behind the drums. Ashton laughed at her remark and went back to talking with Mason about their bass and guitar styles, as well as his idea for clothes and a night out with the band. Yeah, they aren't really sociable when we're rehearsing. Andy admitted to his half sister.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2016, 8:44 am

Wicca? Nice touch. Even if being wicca was a religion, they were all branded as witches in the mortal world.

"I can see," I said, realizing it was maybe time for me to give them some space. "Do you wanna meet for coffee after this?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/2/2016, 8:46 am

Nah, it's fine. They'll just have to deal with it considering they're going to have to be social eventually. Do you play or sing? Andy asked as he heard Ashton shouting his Nickname from the stage. "C'mon Prophet! We have songs to run."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2016, 8:50 am

"I've been playing piano since I was 6," I told him before glancing over his shoulder. "Come on mate, go out there and own it. I'll be back in an hour." Waving bye, I left the room.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/2/2016, 9:33 am

Andy shrugged and went back to performing with his band. For the next hour the group rehearsed without so much as a break. When Morgan finally did return Andy was singing the song Unbroken, one he had been working on while in the cabin with his siblings and companions. It was always fun to get to hear a song you had been working on actually performed in full with all the instruments. Dancing around the stage as well as head-banging and jumping the son of Hecate was having the time of his life.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2016, 5:12 pm

I waited for them to be done, before smiling at Andy as everyone got off the stage. "Ready bro?" I asked. Whilst they had been rehearsing, I had hung out in Central Park with my music and a book. Luckily, I wasn't as dyslexic as other demigods round here.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 4:55 am

For coffee with my favorite sister? Of course! He said throwing an arm around her shoulders, shouting over his shoulder that he would be back in about an hour or so. Ash groaned but walked out of the building none the less. So sister dear, where are we headed for coffee?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2016, 5:31 am

"Wherever you want," I said, passing my arm around his back. "Starbucks, Costa, El Rey..." My father and I liked going to El Rey, but I felt like Andy and I could use something a bit more ... teenage-ish. "Starbucks?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 10:59 am

I've actually never been to starbucks but I have had a few recommendations by friends for it I go there. Besides, this was your idea so you pick. Andy admitted as the two walked through the sidewalks of New York City.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2016, 11:36 am

About ten minutes later, we pushed the door of a Starbucks shop and stood in line. The smells of coffee and muffins filled the air and my eyes hopped down through the different sorts of drinks you could order here. It was a bit hot outside to go for a warm drink so in the end I took a chocolate smoothie, adding an egg salad sandwich on top cause truth be told, I was starving.

I gave my order and my name to the smiling waitress then went to wait for my drink to be ready. "Can't believe you've never been here," I told Andy. "Just wait for it, the stuff here is delicious."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 5/3/2016, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 11:44 am

OOC"Lol you called Andy Josh.

BIC: Andy walked through the doors and did a head count as to just how many school prep girls he could see. Yup, an easy dozen. Following his sister he looked over the menu and spotted the drink his friend had recommended. Caramel Expresso Frappuccino please. Oh, and a White Chocolate Almond Croissant. He smiled at the girl before paying and giving the girl his name. He followed his sister over to the place where you were given your drink and smiled. I don't usually go out of the camp grounds unless I'm rehearsing. The only other time I left was for a date I went on recently. He admitted as he kept himself from blushing.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2016, 12:22 pm

OOC: Whoops! Edited :P

BIC: "A date?" I asked with a big eyebrow wriggle. "Wow, you sly little fox. Fill me in, who is it?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 12:27 pm

Her name's Lia. She's a daughter of Iris. He said scratching the back of his head. It was kinda embarrassing to admit to it but he was really starting to like Lia.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2016, 12:45 pm

I knew Lia a little but had never actually talked to her. "Nice!" I said, accepting my drink and snack from the waitress. "So, how long has it been going on between you two?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 12:49 pm

We actually just met. I was singing and song writing in the grass near the Strawberry Fields and she heard me. We chatted for a bit then i helped her pick more berries before asking her to dinner. He completely left out he part where he stole two kisses on her cheeks but he figured that wasn't the most necessary thing to share considering they weren't dating.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2016, 1:24 pm

"Well done!," I congratulated him, taking a sip of my smoothie. Mmh, it was like drinking cold chocolate velvet. "Sounds very romantic to say the least. When are you gonna whip out rose petals and candles?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 8:04 pm

Andy took his drink and thanked the lady before motioning for his sister to move to one of the tables with him. I have no clue, we only just met really. I did manage a few kisses on her cheek which was a challenge to be sly about because she's a foot shorter than I am. He admitted while chuckling. Sitting at one of the bar stools the demigod looked at his pastry and broke off a piece before popping it in his mouth and relishing the taste.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/4/2016, 5:09 am

"Now, don't you go and make her uncomfortable," I warned him with a teasing smile, taking a bit of my sandwich. Luckily, there was no mayonnaise in it -- I never understood why people put mayonnaise in sandwiches. To me, mayo was only for fries and shrimps. Oh well.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/4/2016, 5:14 am

You don't have to worry about that sis. You know how I'm pretty hopeless with this stuff anyway. He laughed before drinking some of his coffee. It was nice to have this time with his half sister.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/4/2016, 5:23 am

"Are you? Why don't you pay some Aphrodite kids a visit, they're pretty good advice," I said. One of my friends had given me advice once, and it had been damn good. But I had kept clear of the pink cabin ever since I found out that one of the girls had a crush on my crush.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/4/2016, 5:29 am

I've thought about it but I think I wanna try this one out myself. I mean, life is all about learning after all. He said with a shrug before taking another drink of his coffee.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 3:20 am