A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Just Outside The Gate [private]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Just Outside The Gate [private] Empty Just Outside The Gate [private]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/22/2016, 11:51 pm

Vita had brought Black Ivory closer to camp to accommodate her now crammed schedule. With practice and training taking most of her day the daughter of Zelos was lucky if she got a few hours to herself. Thankfully today was one of those days and she was working under the Corvette on the NOS rigging to make is quicker and more efficient. With Panic! At The Disco playing a little loud over the portable speakers she had it was surprising that she had yet to be seem or rather heard. slipping out from under her car and brushing her hands on her jeans the teen worked under the hood of her racer and hummed along as she worked as well.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Just Outside The Gate [private] Empty Re: Just Outside The Gate [private]

Post by QMeetsWorld 5/23/2016, 12:03 am

Just Outside The Gate [private] Tumblr_mxsigpTlFy1r929aoo6_250

Emma was walking just outside of camps with her ear buds in, humming along to some cheesy pop song. It had been a long time since she had talked to anyone, except her cousin Allison. She hadn't even seen her brother Miles in a really long time. Emma was afraid of starting a conversation with anyone at this point, which was why she was way out here. That's why she was way out here. That's also why she was surprised to see someone. The girl looked familiar and without thinking, Emma said, "Oh hey! I know you, right?"

Last edited by AKA Jessica on 5/23/2016, 11:06 am; edited 3 times in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/23/2016, 3:58 am

Vita turned round and saw Emma. Smiling and rolling her eyes the racer leaned against her car and cleaned a wrench. Emma we're sisters. Vita remember. She said gesturing to her car to prove a point. Not many of the demigods were known for their cars but Black Ivory was modified and so super that it was worthy of remembering.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 5/23/2016, 11:04 am

Just Outside The Gate [private] Latest?cb=20130531044917

Emma started blushing bright red, immediately. "Oh my gods, I am so so sorry." Emma stammered. She felt like such an idiot. This was such an Emma thing to do though. Miles and Allison uses to take bets on how quickly she would screw up a conversation. "I've just been alone so long and I haven't talked to like almost anyone. I'm not really good with names and so I mess that up a lot..." Emma started to ramble. She took a deep breath, blushing even deeper. "I'm just an idiot. I'm sorry." She said quickly and looked down.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/23/2016, 11:08 am

Just Outside The Gate [private] 8zqmwn
    Vita laughed at her sister and waved her hands in front of her. It's fine, it's fine. I mean we have talked all of I think three times. She pointed out before taking the wrench in her hand and reaching into the bowls of her car to tune it. It was actually funny how much time she spent with Black Ivory working on her.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 5/23/2016, 4:00 pm

Just Outside The Gate [private] Tumblr_n1kce6TwAK1tu9vjvo1_250

Emma pulled her headphones at and shoved them in her pocket. "So, uh, Vita, what are you doing here?" Emma walked up to Vita and looked at her car. It was really nice, not that she knew almost anything about cars, she just knew that this one was pretty. She leaned back looking at the car, twirling a blonde strand of hair around her finger. "Is this car yours?"

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/23/2016, 10:01 pm

I'm working on some tuning for Black Ivory for the next race in a week or so. I gotta make sure the Nitrous works well. She explained gesturing to the small tank sitting on a table with electric blue writing.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 5/24/2016, 9:28 am

Emma smiled, the red fading from her phase after her awkward screw up. "Is there anything I can do to help? I don't really have much car experience, but I'm pretty good at following directions." Emma was always small so she was used to doing things in tight places for people. She liked being helpful.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/24/2016, 9:39 am

Not really, but I never turn down company. She smiled at her half sister before moving under her car and grabbing some tools as well. Listening to the music as it continued to play she hummed along and worked as well, enjoying the knowledge of her sibling being there as well as having some time to work on Black Ivory.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 5/24/2016, 10:48 am

Emma smiled, nodded and say down. She watches Vita has she worked. Emma honestly doesn't know if she ever knew her name, but watching her move, she had definitely seen her in the cabin. The cool thing about being a daughter of Zelos: all her kids were so different. Emma was jealous of the ones with cool skills, like Vita. Emma could run and play sports, and look hella fine if she tried, but nothing cool like what Vita was doing.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/24/2016, 10:54 am

Crap, I need another container. Vita complained to herself as she was under her car and tossed a rusted canister out into the open. Can you get me something that looks like that? There should be a few on the table. She said while trying to find the source of the problem, if there was one. Sometimes these things happened with street racing through rainy and harsher conditions but even still she wanted to make sure.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 5/24/2016, 2:33 pm

Just Outside The Gate [private] Tumblr_ndd3knZzoM1sw1ji9o2_500

Emma clapped excitedly. "I would love love love to." Emma grabbed the canister from Vita, and ran over to the table that she had gestured to.  Emma flipped through the stuff and found something that matched, minus the rust. Emma ran back over to Vita, smiling bright. "Is this right?" Emma was excited to be hanging out with another Zelos kid. She didn't spend much  time with them. Emma spent way more time with her brother from the mortal side.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/24/2016, 2:51 pm

Vita pulled it under the car and smiled. Yup, that's the one. Thanks Hot Rod. She said while putting the new one in place. Pulling herself out from under the car she sighed and brushed off her hands. Looking things over she popped the hood again and tossed her sister the keys. Get in on the driver's side and turn on the ignition to start it. I wanna check her engine. She said motioning for her sibling to start Black Ivory.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 5/24/2016, 3:02 pm

Just Outside The Gate [private] Tumblr_inline_ny4s96f04t1tgrpcy_500

Emma squealed excitedly and ran to the driver side. It felt like she was actually gonna do something helpful for once in her life. She slid the door open, and slipped inside the car. "This is lovely." Emma laughed. She leaned over and saw the key in the ignition and started it. Emma leaned out the car door a little to see if Vita liked what she heard. She really didn't know what Vita was looking for.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/24/2016, 3:16 pm

Vita nodded and shut the hood. That's good, shut her off. She shouted to her sibling before walking to her tools and began cleaning them. There wasn't much she liked to do that was relaxing but this was something she did enjoy. It was like turning in a test that was all completed, only these were wrenches and her test was upgrading her car. So what do you say about your first illegal street car? She smiled a little while putting the already clean tools away.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 5/24/2016, 3:28 pm

Just Outside The Gate [private] Tumblr_n5fzro6L7r1sw1ji9o4_250

Emma turned off the car and got out, only catching the end of what Vita said. Emma walked over to the table where Vita was taking care of her stuff. She tilted her had to the side slightly. "What do you mean?" Emma didn't really like the sound of the word "illegal," but in the end, Emma was up for anything. She needed the companionship right now, so she'd probably do almost anything that VIta said. Emma just wanted to know what.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/24/2016, 3:32 pm

I illegal race through streets. She laughed. before motioning to her car. That's the beauty that wins me pink slips and big money. She added as well, continuing her cleaning up.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 5/24/2016, 4:05 pm

Just Outside The Gate [private] Giphy

Emma smiled brightly. "That is like really cool, Vita. Really really cool." Emma had never done anything interesting like that. One time she scored 25 points at her state championship basketball game, but that was, like, her best story. "How did you get into that?" Emma asked.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/25/2016, 4:07 am

My mom is former F1 and a new NASCAR driver so naturally I know a bit about cars. Racing is compensative and with dad being all about that it was pretty obvious where I was headed. She laughed a little as her sister seemed very amused and excited by the idea. Finishing her clean up she shut her drawers and wiped her hands off as well as the few smudge marks on her face.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 5/25/2016, 10:23 am

Emma smiled. "That is kind of how I got into softball. My dad used to take me and my brother to the games all the time. Well, he's kind of my brother. We were raised as siblings, but my step mom is his full mom and my dad is his step dad. He is a son of Hypnos. He wasn't very into the games. I loved them. It was one of the first sports I started playing." Emma realized she was rambling, started blushing, and looked down.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on 6/6/2016, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/26/2016, 3:17 am

Vita laughed a little. It's fine, happens to the best of us. And the only athletic thing I do is dance. Not nearly as exciting as racing though. She admitted leaning against the front of her car.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 5/26/2016, 8:41 am

Emma's face lit up."I dance too! I play a lot of sports. Basketball, softball, lacrosse, soccer, gymnastics, volleyball. I run track and swim, and dabble a bit in down hill skiing." Emma loved sports and competing. It was just in her nature. She felt like she was bragging a bit, but she loved it so much.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/26/2016, 10:06 am

I wish I had that much time and energy to compete. I spend most of it racing or working on her. She said patting her car a little, calling it a girl. Hot Rod was fun and totally deserved her nickname, she was as fiery and full of life as anyone could be without exploding.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 5/26/2016, 10:34 am

Emma loved talking about sports. "My favorites are probably lacrosse and gymnastics. Lacrosse is the only sport my brother would ever play, and I find gymnastics really calming, flipping all around." Emma said, smiling from ear to ear. "Most people don't think I would be good at sports, because I know how to do my makeup and pick out an outfit. Its so lame."

Last edited by QTheRevolution on 6/6/2016, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/26/2016, 10:41 am

So? Most people don't think I know how to tune a car or street race or do half the things I do because my older sisters because they work at Hooters. And here I am sitting pretty with at least four cars I've won from racing. She admitted. Most of her races were for pinks, an old time bet that just made racing more fun and thrill seeking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content