A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Practicing with Terror (Private)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Practicing with Terror (Private) Empty Practicing with Terror (Private)

Post by Green 6/22/2016, 8:35 pm

Salem paced through the power developing arena. She was currently staring down a dummy that she practicing on. She could use one of her fireballs, but that would be so...normal. Salem hated anything that had to do with normality. Sighing, the daughter of Hecate picked the dummy up with her mind and pushed it back against another on behind it. A grin came to her face. "Piece of cake."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Practicing with Terror (Private) Empty Re: Practicing with Terror (Private)

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/22/2016, 9:22 pm

Jack had spent the day in the power developing area, despite the fact that his powers involved more in mental terrorizing. Thus he spent the day strolling around the arena, occasionally interrupting someone's practice. One was training to lift a dummy with his mind, and he walked past, causing him to lose control and the dummy crashed. Triumph. Then one where he threw a sword through the dummy, causing it to tear itself apart by gravity before the practicer could demolish it. He was certain he'd won the Most Evil Camper of the Year.

As he was returning to the part where all the people who used telekinesis to lift objects, he spotted one using her mind to lift up a dummy and push it against another. Perfecto. Jack unsheathed his sword, and when the dummy was in range, he tossed it at full force, eventually pinning the 500 grams dummy against the wall.

"Boom. Score." As he said so, he covertly began to switch his watch to its emergency fail safe.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/24/2016, 8:08 pm

Salem turned to look behind her. "...Thanks," She turned back around to the dummy. "I guess." She added with a mumble. Rolling her neck, Salem summoned a fireball out of the Mist and threw it at the two dummies, watching the fire being set ablaze.

"What are you to do?" She asked the other demigod.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/26/2016, 10:22 am

Jack sighed as his attempt to p1ss her off failed. "Nothing." he switched the emergency shield activator off, as the situation was a no-go. He wanted a war, which would've been more interesting. It might've ended up with him on the ground though. "I'm Jack."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/27/2016, 10:39 pm

"Hi...Jack. I'm Salem." She turned to look at him. "Do you need the dummies?" The young demigoddess asked, looking him up and down before turning around and throwing another fireball at another, unharmed dummy. The same affect happened to that one, it was set ablaze.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/27/2016, 11:18 pm

OOC: Welp it became more friendly than I expected xD Let's just continue doe

BIC: "Well--not exactly right now." Jack shrugged, drawing the sword out of the dummy which he originally attempted to prank Salem. "And my powers can't exactly do anything to these dummies--since it basically floods someone's head with terrifying images and such. And you know, since dummies don't have a brain..."

"So--based on what I saw--Hecate cabin?" he asked.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/5/2016, 1:39 pm

Salem turned around to face him again, placing her hand on her hip. "What gave it away? Me creating fireballs out of the Mist or picking up one of the practice dummies up with my mind?" She asked with a severe amount of sass. "What about you? Who's your god parent, hm?"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 7/8/2016, 12:02 am

Jack shrugged. "I guess it's both." he commented. After all only Hecate kids can do multiple abilities. "My god parent, is Deimos. God of terror. So yeah, it won't exactly work on dummies."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/11/2016, 12:53 am

"Terror, hm?" That was interesting the Salem. Terror and fear were both usual tools when trying to bend someone to their will. "So what can you do if you don't mind me asking."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 10:07 pm