A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Hi, I'm Jack!!! [Son of Hermes]

DireTheDemigod
    DireTheDemigod

Male
    Number of posts : 85
    Registration date : 2016-05-30

Hi, I'm Jack!!! [Son of Hermes] Empty Hi, I'm Jack!!! [Son of Hermes]

Post by DireTheDemigod 7/25/2016, 8:39 pm

Hi, I'm Jack!!! [Son of Hermes] Adorable-band-blonde-blue-eyes-boy-Favim.com-323965_large
    Name: Jack "The Ripper" Braxton

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde

Height: 5' 8"

Body Type: Skinny

Skin Color: White

God Parent: Hermes

Mortal Parent: Jessica Braxton

Country of Origin: America

Pets: None

Talents: Hip-Hop Dancer for his school

Weapon**: A Celestial Bronze Baseball Bat [yes, a baseball bat]

Personality:
    Charming: Upon meeting him, Jack has a charm about him to every age and gender. For women, it's the friend zone has been pushed farther away. For men, it's an almost immediate respect.

Actor: He's really good at acting. [this pertains to the last one] He can act like the victim in a "crime" he committed, he can act like he likes someone when he doesn't, and he can act like the enemy in a Capture The Flag game. [Even though that's cheating]
    Introverted Extrovert: He loves being open when he's happy, but when he's sad he hates being around people and just wants to be alone.

Agreeable: Jack doesn't like to be the one who contradicts what the other is saying. If someone is speaking to him, then
    Flaws:
    Cocky: Jack is extremely cocky and thinks he is the best at everything and will challenge anyone who says otherwise.

Lazy: Jack is physically fit because his mom made him do sports all the time, but Jack would be totally fine with laying around all day every day.

Insensitive: Because Jack hasn't been through much, he isn't really cautious about he says. He can't really relate to any problems and he takes things way too seriously.

Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional):
    He can always stay 3 paces ahead of someone, no matter how fast they are.

His footfalls are completely silent, no matter what he's walking on.

Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): None

Life Before Camp*:
    Jack had a very uneventful life all the way through up until camp, his father left when he was at friends house at age 6. He learned he could be completely silent at age 9 [when he got into his troublemaking days]. He also learned he was really fast at age 11.

The night Hermes left was very anti-climactic, Hermes simply said, "I must go." And he did. There was no say in which he would return, or if he would at all.
    He went to school everyday in Long Island. Got in trouble everyday. Went home everyday. Slept almost everyday, then repeated. Then one day he decided to get in a LARGE amount of trouble and get himself kicked out. When he did that, he expected to catch all kinds of awful lecture from his mom but that wasn't the case. He instead got to go to summer camp.
    "Wait, summer camp?!"
    "Yes, Jack. Summer camp. Your father told me about it today."
    "Dad? Today? WHAT?!"
    "Just get in the car..."

When they got to the sound, he was greeted by a kid that looked around his age, maybe a little bit older. "Be safe." She said as she drove off.
    "Hi! I'm Jack!!!" He said cheerfully as he went to shake the kid's hand.
    He looked at his hand and said, "I see the joybuzzer... No to the hand, yes to the introduction. My name is DIre. I'll be showing you around camp half blood."
    "Your name is Dire?"
    He flinched "Is that a problem?"
    "No..."
    "Good then let's move on..."

Dire gave Jack a tour around the camp, when they got to the cabins... Something amazing happened.
    "So who's your favorite Greek god?" Dire asked trying to break the silence
    "Um, I don't know... Probably Hermes, I always liked the thought of being able to say 'Don't shoot the messenger'..."
    "Heh, what he was your paaaaaaareennnt... Wow, I'm good at predicting things..."
    "What? What is it! Am I on fire!!!"
    "No, but Hermes is your godly parent." He said with an unamazed tone.
    "Well that explains things... Not."
    "Let's go talk to Chiron." He rolled his red eyes

RP Example*: Jack snuck around the playing field of Capture the Flag as everyone was being dumb. He hated when they went up against Ares. He then came up behind the three captains, Ryan Dire and Clarisse.
    "Where did you guys hide the flag again? I'm gonna be sure none of them are sneaking around trying to grab it."
    "It's... JACK?! GET OVER HERE YOU LITTLE-" He was stopped by a bat to the stomach
    "Missed me, missed me, Clarisse has to kiss me!" He said as he ran away into the woods
    Any notes about your characters: None

Last edited by DireTheDemigod on 7/26/2016, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Hi, I'm Jack!!! [Son of Hermes] Empty Re: Hi, I'm Jack!!! [Son of Hermes]

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 9:27 pm

Hello!

Talents: That description is more so an ability than a talent.
    Personality: Add a little more to the personality
    Flaws: And one more flaw
    LBC: Add more to the life before coming to Camp Half-Blood

The rest looks good! :)
    DireTheDemigod
    DireTheDemigod

Male
    Number of posts : 85
    Registration date : 2016-05-30

Post by DireTheDemigod 7/26/2016, 4:41 pm

Okay, I added one more for personality and flaws.
    I put the talent where the ability is.
    And I added a little bit more to LBC, but I can try to add more.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 7/26/2016, 4:45 pm

Approved. Welcome to cabin 11!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 7/26/2016, 6:32 pm

Unapproved. [If you're using him in RPs now you can still continue those, but you must fix the following issues; if your form remains unapproved two weeks from now you'll need to stop.]

Personality:
    - "Agreeable: Jack doesn't like to be the one who contradicts what the other is saying. If someone is speaking to him, then" --> Then what?

Abilities:
    - No to the first ability.

LBC:
    - We only allow god parents to remain with their demigod child for up to a week after their birth; letting Hermes stay until Jack was 6 would not be acceptable.
    - Instead of having his dad contact his mom about the camp after he left (which technically isn't allowed either, as that's contact with a god), you could have him tell her about it before he left or have him leave a letter behind about what will happen to his son.
    - ... How exactly did Dire figure out Hermes was Jack's parent?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content