A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Never know what your going to find [OPEN]

azoreo
    azoreo

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2016-02-14

Never know what your going to find [OPEN] Empty Never know what your going to find [OPEN]

Post by azoreo 12/11/2016, 11:07 pm

It was winter. That means cold. Even though the camp can control the weather, Chiron lets it get hot in the summer and cold in the winter, so we can have a "normal people experience".
    Adri had her chb t-shirt on with a jacket over it. Her red curls were let down to give her neck warmth.
    Adri had nothing to do and decided it was high time she checked out the store. She had her hands in the pockets of her jeans, feeling the drachmas she had brought along in case she found something interesting.
    She was checking out the winged shoes. It reminded her of her dad, Hermes. Adri never put on winged shoes and fly with them, though most kids in her cabins have a pair.
    What the heck she thought shrugging her shoulders. Adri grabbed a size 7 and went to go try them on.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2016-01-15

Never know what your going to find [OPEN] Empty Re: Never know what your going to find [OPEN]

Post by AutumnSiren 12/12/2016, 7:35 pm

Winter was Josh's most liked and least liked time of all the seasons. He liked what came with it, peppermint flavored goodies, the discounts at stores, most of all he liked the snow that came with it. The slow fluttering falling of the beautiful flakes. What he loathed this time of year was the temperature. Some people look on at him in worry this time of year, he had this constant shiver about him. He was venerable to the cold, his body was much more well suited for warmer climates.
    He hurried into camp store, though everything was dry outside and only the low temperature remained of the weather that came with winter, Josh felt like he was in the middle of the blizzard. His black fleece trembled lightly on top of his shaking shoulders. He walked around the shop browsing as well trying to warm himself. Josh felt his drachmas sliding around in his blue denim jeans. Josh pick out a pair of boots, they were appeared to be made of faux leather and had fur on the inside.
    Josh saw some red hair in the corner of his vision, he turned his head and recognized Adri.
    "Hey, Adri." He gave a small wave in acknowledgement.
    azoreo
    azoreo

Female

Never know what your going to find [OPEN] Empty Re: Never know what your going to find [OPEN]

Post by azoreo 12/13/2016, 5:41 pm

"Hey Josh." Adri said with a smile. A wave of great happiness washed over her. She was very glad to see Josh again. He was one of her closer friends.
    "Still recovering from our fights?" she said smirking and standing up.
    Adri had the winged shoes secure on her feet. "lets give these babies a test drive."
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 12/14/2016, 12:15 am

"No, that finished a long while ago." He grinned, it's always nice to see friends.
    Josh stood and swayed a little, testing the boots for comfort, they were fairly comfortable. He looked upon the pair of winged shoes.
    "I would try them out outside, this is a small building and it would be easier to maneuver outside, with much more room."
    He stripped himself of the boots, throwing back on his tennis shoes. He made the choice to buy them.
    azoreo
    azoreo

Female

Post by azoreo 12/14/2016, 9:03 pm

"too late" Adri said with excitement and panic in her voice.
    Her feet were 2 inches of the ground. 3 inches. 4 inches. 5 inches.
    She kept getting higher "h-how do you work these things?!"
    Adri stopped for a second and remembered something her mom always told her just imagine what you want to do and your mind will take over your whole body. Adri never could figure out what it meant. I mean, doesn't your mind already control your body, like your nerves and stuff?
    Adri decided to find out what her mom really meant. She shut her eyes and took a deep long breath. She imagined herself flying up to josh and pushing off his chest with her feet to do a backflip.
    And sure enough, when she opened her eyes, josh was looking down at his chest, which had a light outline of a footprint.
    A smile spread across Adri's face. "did I just...?"  Josh nodded his head.
    Adri gleamed with excitement. She finally felt like a Hermes kid.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 12/14/2016, 10:31 pm

"How rude." Josh brushed the dirt off from her shoes.
    He stood up and flicked his hand in Adri's direction, and used the air around her to try and pull her now, though he did use too much force that what was necessary but that's what happens when you back-flip off of someone with out of their consent.
    "No more flying for you." He flashed a quick glare at her, then sighed and shook his head. "Is it hard for you to go around without doing anything to me?" Irritation could be heard on the edge of his voice.
    Josh also made a pair of weights appear around her ankles, just in case.
    azoreo
    azoreo

Female

Post by azoreo 12/15/2016, 2:55 pm

"Sorry? You need to loosen up a bit. Have some fun!" Adri said.
    She saw another pair of winged shoes out of the corner of her eye. They were just close enough that she could reach them given the weights on her ankles.
    Adri quickly reached for them and tossed them to Josh. "Let me teach you how to have fun" She said with a friendly gleam in her eye, "But first-" She looked down at her ankles, "its not nice to chain your friends up"
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 12/16/2016, 10:55 pm

Josh set the winged shoes back where they were. "Can't wear those, too small." The shoe were a couple sizes too small, but he grabbed another pair. The weights disappeared with out a trace with a flick of his wrist.
    "I can wear these though." He slipped off the boot and slipped on the winged sneakers.
    azoreo
    azoreo

Female

Post by azoreo 12/17/2016, 4:37 pm

"Alrighty then" Adri said smiling and stretching out her recently freed feet.
    Adri flew higher up and did a few flips. She flew over to the register and put a few drachmas on the counter, paying for the shoes.
    'Why don't we take this outside" She called over to Josh. "This may get messy."
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 12/19/2016, 4:32 am

"But it's cold outside." Josh was slightly crestfallen, but none-the-less he went over to the counter payed for the the winged sneakers and the boots and followed Adri outside.
    "What are we going to do exactly?" He asked as he changed from his tennis shoes into the winged ones.
    azoreo
    azoreo

Female

Post by azoreo 12/19/2016, 9:25 pm

"Fly!" Adi said flying up and doing a few flips. Adri was a good 20 to 30 feet in the air, "Ever heard of Peter Pan?" she called, "Well, he was all about having fun! But sadly he's not here, so i'll teach you how to have fun! Now, fly!" Adri was doing cartwheels in the air. "Catch me if you can!"
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 12/21/2016, 4:30 pm

"Peter Pan was a story book character you know." Josh hid his shoes and boots next to the store, then blended in his things into the area around them. He then took a running start and jumped into the air. He flew shakily up to the level where Adri was.
    I'm beginning to regret this. he thought as he fell a few feet in the frigid air.
    azoreo
    azoreo

Female

Post by azoreo 12/21/2016, 8:45 pm

"So? He was trying to teach people like you to loosen up."
    Adri took a look at the new surroundings. "Good idea"
    Then she saw josh steadily flying over to her. "How 'bout a game of tag?" she said and quickly flew away from josh.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 12/25/2016, 10:49 pm

"In a bit maybe." He was flying very unsteadily, he had to use his magic in order to not fall to the ground.
    "I need to get they hang of this first." Josh said, he shook again from the cold.
    azoreo
    azoreo

Female

Post by azoreo 12/31/2016, 6:56 pm

"You cold?" Adri asked. "i have an idea, stay here."
    With that, Adri flew back inside the store and within seconds she came out with a jacket for josh.
    She had a smug smile on her face "Im a daughter of Hermes after all."
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 1/3/2017, 8:25 pm

"Thanks?" He took the jacket and pulled it on over his fleece, more layers are better than less.
    Josh flew around for a couple of seconds, well minutes, until he got the hang of using the winged sneakers.
    "Alright, I think I got the hang of this."
    azoreo
    azoreo

Female

Post by azoreo 1/5/2017, 7:30 pm

"Ok. Now... come and get me!" Adri said laughing childishly and flew away

(OOC: sorry for such a late and short response)
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 1/5/2017, 8:04 pm

"Alright, here I come. I guess." Josh flew down after Adri, he may or may not have boosted his speed using the air, but was he to blame.
    He chased her down, the flew around in huge loops, weaving in and out of each other sights. Josh slowly (but surely) got closer to his target.
    "Got you!" He quickly flew forward as fast as he could, and attempted to grab one of Adri's arms.

(OOC: It fine, I imagine people get a little busy this time of year, me included.)
    azoreo
    azoreo

Female

Post by azoreo 1/5/2017, 8:30 pm

When Josh grab her so suddenly, Adri lost focus and fell though the are to the ground. When josh flew down to see if she was alright, he found laying on her back laughing, "See? I told you this would be fun." she said
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 1/6/2017, 2:25 pm

"Yeah, kinda." Josh said.
    He sighed when he realized she was going to be fine, she could have really been hurt. That doesn't appear to be the case.
    "You okay?"
    azoreo
    azoreo

Female

Post by azoreo 1/24/2017, 6:44 pm

"Absolutely" Adri said as she got up with a huge smile on her face. "What now? Have you learned how to have fun yet? Or do i need to give you another lesson?"
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 1/27/2017, 9:16 pm

Josh laughed, "I know how to have fun, though my ideas of fun is probably a little different from yours."
    As he exhaled his breath clouded in front of him, he then had an idea.
    "We could go ice-skating, that's something I would like to try." He shrugged.
    azoreo
    azoreo

Female

Post by azoreo 1/28/2017, 3:28 pm

Adri smiled, "its a date!" she said. Adri grabbed his wristed and started to pull him, "Lets go!"
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 5/1/2017, 12:03 am

OOC: Want to start this up again? I kinda feel like it should be finished. I got really busy with school stuffs and forgot about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 1:48 am