A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Still dreaming (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Still dreaming (private) Empty Still dreaming (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/18/2017, 12:17 pm

In this dream, Manuelo was in a richly decorated throne room. Columns, bright frescoes, glittering mosaics, golden braziers,... everywhere you looked, luxury stared right back at you. As usual in these dreams, Manuelo was dressed in the ancient Greek style: long chiton and sandals, a simple golden circlet around his forehead. He watched as a man dressed as a woman -- but very obviously a man -- gave the queen a beautiful but deadly-looking battle axe.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Still dreaming (private) Empty Re: Still dreaming (private)

Post by Green 1/18/2017, 2:48 pm

Still dreaming (private) 15293700

OOC: Check out Nasim's description for Manuelo/Kylie ^^

BIC: While Nasim was dreamcrashing, he decided to go and see what a certain child of Hermaphroditus was dreaming up. When he appeared in the ladyboy's dream, Nasim looked around and smirked. From the time that he spent with him/her, Nasim knew that he was in the right dream by the way it was decorated and beautiful crafted. With him just being there, the dream became more vivid and realistic. Nasim started walking until he came to a throne room. He was wearing a dark purple Moroccan Kaftan with gray buttons. He was barefoot and wore a golden band on his forehead. A smile came to his face when he saw the ladyboy and walked closer to him.

"Nice palace." Nasim gave a small bow. "Your Highness."

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/19/2017, 9:59 am

OOC: Yes! I like it!

BIC: Manuelo turned around. An elegant guy in kaftan and gold crown was walking towards him. Around him, the dream was more vivid, the colours more intense, the shapes more precise. Almost real.
    It took him a moment to recognize him because of the clothes, but it was definitely him. "Nasim," s/he said, smiling. Gods he looked good. His eyes were deep like coffee, his skin nice and smooth. He could've easily passed for an Arabian prince. "What are you doing here?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 10:58 am

The son of Hypnos smiled some and turned his gaze to the building around him. Slowly, it started to shift into Greco-Moroccan palace. "Dreamcrashing as you put it." Nasim stood up straight and walked up the steps to the actual throne, stopping when he was a foot away from him. "...I wanted to see what you were dreaming and I see that it's elegant and regal." Nasim glanced over the ladyboy's body for a bit. "I have a question: Are you biologically a boy? Since your god parent is Hermaphroditus?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/19/2017, 11:24 am

"Wow, that's straightforward." Normally, it was annoying when people asked. Manuelo wanted to scoff and tell them to mind their own business. It was a personal matter after all. Was s/he going around asking people what they had in their underpants?
    But strangely, with Nasim, it didn't feel offensive. Maybe because it was a dream. Manuelo draped himself against a column and gave a grin. "I'm a guy, physically. Why, does it matter?" He tilted his head. "I have the impression it does."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 11:34 am

Nasim shrugged his shoulders and took a seat on the throne. "I was just wondering, uh, Kylie." Being brought up in Morocco, he didn't have a lot experience in seeing a lot LGBT+ representation so what he did learn about himself and others was self taught. "And since you probably won't remember this-- I can manipulate memories to an extent, I'm gay and you are handsome. Beautiful. Whatever."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/19/2017, 1:10 pm

"Why thanks darling," s/he said, a bit surprised. People were rarely that upfront -- but if what he just said about memories was true... "You're really hot yourself. And that honesty of yours is sexy." The ladyboy flashed a grin. "If I were straight, I'd go gay just for you. Do you have a number," she asked, slowly striding closer to the throne, "or would you rather meet up in our dreams?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 3:44 pm

Nasim blushed a bit when he complimented him. He leaned forward a bit and thought for a moment. "Well, why not both?" He shrugged his shoulders and grinned some more. "Ah, but first, I never know what to call you or when to call you it. It is confusing for me and I am willing to learn and find out."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/19/2017, 3:53 pm

"I'm genderfluid, so it depends. Generally, when you see me with a wig on, I like to be addressed as Kylie. But you can also call me Kylie when I'm like this," he had a downwards gesture at his masculine clothes, then chuckled. "I won't hate you if you call me by the wrong name though. Part of why I do drag is so I can slip in and out of different personas. It's really fun to play with my own identity." He tilted his head, his foot on the last step to the throne. "What would you prefer to call me?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 4:38 pm

"Manuelo. That is what I want to call you. I am a gay demigod. If I like guys." He moistened his lips and continued. "I will refer to you as such, but if you are in drag, then I will call you Kylie." Nasim was good at compromising and hoped that is what he was doing. "Is...that okay?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/19/2017, 4:45 pm

He smiled. "Perfect." And took the last step up to the throne.

The demideity was glad: Nasim seemed to be considerate and understanding. It was obviously surprising to him but he didn't push it away or try to make him change. Like other people he could name.

"It's our first dream-date then," he said in a low voice. "Let's do something crazy."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 5:01 pm

"Crazy? Like what?" Nasim asked, standing up from the throne. It was then when he realized that he was taller than Manuelo. He liked that. Nasim tilted his head to the side and kissed his cheek. When he pulled away, they were standing in a meadow of lavender and roses. The sky was perfectly cloudy.

"How is this, Manuelo?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2017, 3:54 am

The kiss on the cheek sparked a little warmth in his stomach. The opulent palace room blurred to give way to a meadow of purple and white, fragrant lavender and silky roses. "How do you come up with these landscapes? Do they really exist, or do you invent them?" he asked, a bit of awe in his voice.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2017, 10:46 am

Nasim thought for a moment as he started to walk down the small incline the meadow. "It is mostly made up of my imagination, though I could take you to somewhere that's in the real world." Nasim often came here when he was stressed out and wanted to escape. That was one of the main reason why he slept so much. To escape reality.

"So, what do you want to do on our first 'dream date' as you called it?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2017, 1:34 pm

Oh dear boy. The ideas were crashing through his head.

Should they go to a Hawaiian beach? Should they bustle through Harajuku? Or should they got to an ice rink sprouted from Nasim's imagination and skate through frozen fjords? The possibilities were endless!

Manuelo licked his lips. "Do you like amusement parks?" he eventually asked.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2017, 1:47 pm

"...Eh, I guess." Nasim's dark eyes looked over Manuelo. "Yes, I do. Would you like to go to one? Remember, I am inside of your dream. You can change it too. I will just make it more vivid and realistic." The son of Hypnos stood a littler closer to him now, but made sure to remain respectful of his personal space.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2017, 2:29 pm

This sparked another idea in his head. Grinning, he grabbed Nasim's hand. "Hold on tight."

The dream blurred again as Manuelo focused. A few moments later, the wind whipped their faces -- or at least it felt like it in their sleep. Water droplets prickled their skin. An enormous wave came crashing down at them. "Just hold on to me!" Manuelo yelled over the noise of the roaring water and angled the surfboard with a twist of his hips. The board was just long enough for one person, but both him and Nasim fitted on it. It didn't make sense. It shouldn't make sense. But this was not reality. So Manuelo could perfectly well ride across the curve of a huge glittering wave whilst holding Nasim's hand, his other arm outstretched for balance. This felt just like the waves he used to ride back in Puerto Rico. Tall, powerful... "Watch out!" he said as the wave started curving above their heads. But there again, did he need to say it? This was a dream. Nothing could happen to them.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2017, 2:42 pm

Nasim's eyes became wide when he realized that he and Manuelo were surfing. He took his hand away from his and immediately right after wrapped his arms around his waist. Nasim had never been surfing before so this was truly a new experience for him. "Ah!" With his power, he made sure that the wave stayed at it height it was at. "Manuelo!" Nasim playfully chastised.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2017, 3:33 am

Manuelo chuckled over the wind. Nasim didn't lose time when it came to flirting and was already holding him around the waist. He didn't complain though. He found it hot.

"Are you doing that?" he asked as the wave held itself above them, stopped in its tracks. They surfed across the still water, speeding up. It felt just like flying. Manuelo controlled the board with twists of his hips and ankles, climbing up then sliding down, glancing over his shoulder every now and then to look at Nasim.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/21/2017, 3:32 pm

Nasim cracked open his eyes to see what was happening. They were still surfing, but thankfully that wave had stopped from crushing on top of them. The son of Hypnos suddenly changed the scene to them free falling toward a large, fluffy pillow. When Nasim hit the surface, he immediately popped back up, then down again. "This is better!" He exclaimed with a small smile.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2017, 6:56 pm

Manuelo bounced a few times, the pillow as light and fluffy as soft fur. He spun in the air before falling back down next to Nasim, laughing gleefully. His Hawaiian swim trunks had turned into a onesie which he changed into a orange pajama pants with a bit of focus. It was strange how easy it was to bring his dreams into shape when Nasim's consciousness was around. He oozed clarity.

"A bed? You're really not losing time," the ladyboy teased.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/21/2017, 7:04 pm

Nasim smirked and set up on his elbows. "...It's actually a pillow." His clothing changed too. instead of his traditional set of clothing, he was now wearing a grayish purple pair of sweat pants, white socks, and one gold band on either arm. "I want to get to know more about you, Manuelo. You are different and I like that." He looked into Manuelo's beautiful eyes, then turned his gaze away. He could feel his cheeks burning.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/22/2017, 7:57 pm

The half-blood smiled softly, still looking at Nasim. He was adorable when he blushed. "I want to know more about you too." He rolled to his side. "You must know so much, from visiting places and people in your sleep, hearing secrets, popping into different epochs. I heard some children of Hypnos could see gods and monsters in their dreams just with the power of their will." Manuelo then chuckled and ruffled his own hair. "All that talk aside, I really want to know what you're like. You." Your passions, your favourite comfort food, your quirks. Your persona. "So... how about you tell me a secret of yours, son of Hypnos?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/22/2017, 8:08 pm

Nasim turned his attention back to Manuelo and grinned more. The warm feeling that he once felt for a friend a few months ago started to bubble up from his chest and spread all over his body. He thought of a secret that he could tell Manuelo. It had to be something cool, but at the same time intimate. "I...I enjoy -- when real life becomes too overwhelming, I sleep." Nasim bit the corner of his lip and looked down at the soft, gigantic pillow they were lying on. The son of Hypnos shifted a bit and turned over on his side so that he was facing Manuelo. "Your turn."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/23/2017, 11:44 am

"That's a really inspiring and really ... life-appropriate habit," Manuelo said with amusement. It was logical for a child of Hypnos, but the way he said it, with that little lip bite, was very charming.
    Manuelo propped herself up on one elbow and chuckled, "Alright, my way of dealing with life is a bit different. Whenever I have a bad day, I just twerk it out in my room," he admitted with a laugh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 1:16 am