A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Arrows Needed (P)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Arrows Needed (P) Empty Arrows Needed (P)

Post by Green 2/12/2017, 3:20 am

Arrows Needed (P) Tumblr_inline_o76mr38TqB1smobfc_500
    After accidently breaking one of his arrows, the son of Eros, Francios Dibango waltzed his way into the forge. He always hated it here because of how hot and humid it was. It was around two o'clock in the afternoon so he knew that the Hephaestus kids would be inside villainous away at the celestial bronze they were crafting. The sixteen year old demigod was wearing his orange camp t-shirt, pink pastel shorts, and tan Sperry's. His beaded necklace hung around his neck and a flower crown made up of roses sat upon his head. And to top everything off, his quiver was slung across his shoulder empty of arrows.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Arrows Needed (P) Empty Re: Arrows Needed (P)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/12/2017, 5:17 pm

Arrows Needed (P) 1z319nd
    Skylar was behind her usual forge space with Gizmo zipping about the area in order to help her with her commissions. As she worked she spotted a very flamboyant teen wandering the area with his bow and arrow strapped to his back. What do you want? She asked without looking up from her work, her dragon hovering in front of the boy curiously before dashing off to continue helping Sky.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 2/12/2017, 6:47 pm

Arrows Needed (P) Tumblr_inline_o76mr38TqB1smobfc_500
    "Oh, someone's woke up on the wrong end of the steam engine today. Look, since I broke one of my arrows, I need to you or whoever to make me a fresh batch." François looked at his bow, then back at the girl. "How fast will it take you to make them?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/14/2017, 2:10 am

Arrows Needed (P) 1z319nd
    She looked at the bow and then at Gizmo who nodded. An hour for 24, thirty minutes for a dozen. She said casually while going back to her work and finishing the last bit up of a rather deadly looking scythe for a Thanatos kid who paid her handsomely for it to be done first. Giz, get me more Stygian Iron and a batch of Bronze. She said walking around her work space to grab several different tools. And I need those gemstones to be cut and ready soon. She said as the little dragon nodded and began zipping about, working swiftly and gracefully as Skylar began hammering out a block of Stygian Iron and working it expertly. 24 or a dozen? She asked the kid without looking up from her work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 4:31 am