A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Chuck
Laxyak
6 posters

A Secluted Spot for Rule Breaking

Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female
    Number of posts : 650
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

A Secluted Spot for Rule Breaking Empty A Secluted Spot for Rule Breaking

Post by Laxyak 10/16/2010, 4:50 pm

After drawing Ker aside to their secret hideout, Sagie pulled out her favorite weapon. She saw the foreign boy's eyes light up; she had been teaching him a lot about this thing while she was making it.

"This is my new tactical," Sagie said. She showed Ker a few things, and he repeated everything he said. His English was getting rather good.

"Ker!" Evee shouted. "I thought I'd find you here. Hey, Sagie," she added with a wave to her other friend. She came to a stop and told them about her dream. She finished with, "So do you know anything about a Lyrithian Flower?"

Ker stood up in a flash. He nodded, forgetting his English in the excitement. "My home. The flower... it is special to me, my family. We talk to Chiron, yes?"

Evee nodded. "Good idea," she said. "Sagie, you coming?"

"Of course!" The three left for Chiron's office.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941

A Secluted Spot for Rule Breaking Empty Re: A Secluted Spot for Rule Breaking

Post by Chuck 12/6/2010, 4:11 pm

Jaz walked out to the race track, wanting to find a place away from other people. She looked around suspiciously, checking for guards. Jaz didn't want anyone to see her trickery. After determining there wasn't anyone around, she stealthily reached into the side of her jacket. Her face lit up when she pulled out the 9mm handgun hidden within her coat. She held it with joy, glad to have the gun in her hands again.
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 12/6/2010, 4:18 pm

Sagie walked to the race track to a place she used to go with Ker. When she got there, she saw another girl with her back turned.

"Who are you?" Sagie asked.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/6/2010, 4:23 pm

Jaz instinctively turned and pointed her gun the sound of someone approaching. While turning, she had cocked the gun, immediately prepared for anything. She then realized how stupid she must have looked, but didn't lower her gun. "Might I ask, who are you?"
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 12/6/2010, 4:29 pm

Sagie stopped in her tracks. It took her brain a while to process. After a minute she said, "You have a gun."
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/6/2010, 4:35 pm

Jaz looked at the gun with mock surprise. "Oh that's what this thing is!" Her face was full of surprise and then she immediately shifted gears and pointed it back at the girl. "You don't think I was aware of that already?" She looked seriously at the girl. "Now, what's your name?"
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 12/6/2010, 4:40 pm

"But..." Sagie muttered, "a gun in Camp Half-Blood...." She wanted to smile, but there was a gun pointed at her, after all. "I'm Sagie, daughter of Athena." Her hands were itching to grab her own gun.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/6/2010, 4:44 pm

Jaz had absolutely no intention of shooting her, but she wanted to know she could trust her with the secret. "Are you gonna go cry to momma Chiron, or can this stay our little secret, Sagie?" She lowered the gun slightly, leaving it cocked.
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 12/6/2010, 4:47 pm

{My post broke!}

Sagie laughed. "Dude, of course I can!" She pulled out her favorite Tactical to show the other girl. "We have the same secret."
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/6/2010, 4:50 pm

Jaz tried to hide her surprise, but it came out in a sly grin. "What a secret..." She released the safety on her gun and slid it easily into her coat. "But that's not like any weapon I've seen before..." Jaz said getting closer to the girl.
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 12/6/2010, 4:55 pm

Sagie looked at her funny. "You haven't? Wanna check it out?" She held the gun out for her and added, "What's your name, by the way?"
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/6/2010, 4:58 pm

"Call me Jaz," She said, nowhere near enough comfortable to give her any more. "Where'd you get this?" She asked, grabbing the gun.
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 12/6/2010, 5:02 pm

"My dad gave it to me a few years ago," Sagie said. I snuck it into camp 'cause I want to make a Celestial-Bronze equivalent."
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/6/2010, 5:07 pm

Jaz gave it back. "Well that's really smart. And how exactly were you planning on going about this?" She wondered.
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 12/6/2010, 5:11 pm

Sagie took the gun. "Easy. I've practically memorized every inch and crevice of this baby. I'll just get some help from the Hephaestus kids."

{This computer doesn't like his name...}
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/6/2010, 5:15 pm

"I see..." Jaz pondered, wondering if she should tell Sagie her god-parent. Her hands went back into her jacket pockets and she fiddled with the two rings on her left hand. "That sounds like quite the elaborate plan."
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 12/6/2010, 5:17 pm

Sagie shrugged. "No biggie. With a mom as smart as mine, some of those genes help me out, ya know?"
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/6/2010, 5:18 pm

"I guess that's true." She kept fiddling with her rings within her coat pocket.
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 12/6/2010, 5:20 pm

Sagie shuffled her feet. "So... You up to anything cool?"
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/6/2010, 5:23 pm

"Well I only just recently got this," Jaz said, motioning to the gun in her pocket. "But it wasn't all that eventful. You?"
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 12/6/2010, 5:26 pm

Sagie pulled out a silencer and screwed it onto the end of her gun. "I was going to practice my aim. Can't be too careful with all these infected."
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/6/2010, 5:28 pm

"But wouldn't you need a target?" Jaz said slyly.
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 12/6/2010, 5:29 pm

"You mean other than the trees?"
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/6/2010, 5:30 pm

"Well, yeah." Jaz's grin held so many secrets behind it.
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female

Post by Laxyak 12/6/2010, 5:31 pm

Sagie arched her eyebrow and smirked. "What kind of deviousness is on your mind right now?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 6:43 am