A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Dorky's characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dorkette
Role Playing Addict
Dorkette

Male
Number of posts : 52688
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Pink Octopus's Characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 2:14 pm

Name: Nex Demon Killer
Eyes: Black when mad red
Hair: Black and short
Height: 5'9"
Body Type: Normalish
Skin Color: Caucasion
God Parent: Thanatos, god of death
Mortal Parent: Rebecca Killer
Country of Origin: U.S.A
Pets: None
Talents: Ice Sculpturing. Abillity to get along with everyone no matter who it is.
Skills: Sword Fight (not that she needs it much)
Weapon: Freezone her celestrial sword
Flaws:a bit of a daydreamer. Loves it when people are afraid of her. Hates it when people are afraid of her. Very very easy to get mad.
Powers: Freezes anything smaller than a dog that gets with in a 5ft radius of her. Ability to freeze and kill. And put people to sleep instantly. And wake them up of course.
Life Before CHB: Never really had one. She has known about her god parent ever sense she can remember. She was only allowed outside in winter when it would snow. She had heard of CHB all her life but mom never thought about sending her until she froze and killed their golden retriever right after turning 15. Now just 6 months later she is sitting in CHB having a blast.
RP Example: I'm sitting by the newely frozen fire on my first night at camp. I have'nt introduced myself to anyone yet. As I sit there I notice a boy around 16 walking over to me. He sits down beside me. Looks at me and says, "Hi I'm Percy and I don't believe we've met. Who is it I am talking to?" I reply coldly as always and on accident as always, "I'm Nex. It's nice to meet you Percy." He gives me an odd look I've come to know so well. The look of , I can't believe she's being so rude. In repliance to his look I quickly appoligise, "Sorry if I sound cold or rude Percy. I've just been left out of so many things. So ya know...Sorry." We have a nice conversation until the temperature comes up. He asks the worst question in the world. "Hey do you think its cold. And why is the fire frozen?" The look on his face is just so funny I giggle as I answer, "Oh,...I'm sorry thats my falt. Well actually its my dads fault, but , ya the fire that's my fault." Now he is confused. His voice shows it when he talks, "What do you mean? I only know one person who can do that and his dad is Thanatos." As soon as he says it I give him an, I know something you don't know, smile. Now I think he might catching on. He replies to me with a frown, "Wait. Who is your god parent?" That makes me smile bigger as I answer, "Oh, my dad. Easy question. You already know the answer. Starts witha T ends with a hanatos." He sits there for a moment. Kinda like he is scared and that makes me mad and as usual my eyes turn blood red. Now really scared he says, "So your dad's Thanatos. Like the god of death. Holy...you wouldn't hurt me would you?" Now I'm royally mad. He knows that he has screwed up and starts to apololigise, "Look hey I'm sorry I," Before he can finish I but in, "No No. Its okay. Ya, your right I go around killing every 'friend' I meet." I stop for just a second and he takes advantage, "Look Nex I didn't mean anything. It was a joke. A joke. I've fought Titans. I'm not afraid of you." Okay I realize something as he says that and I don't like it. I realized that I like it when people are afraid of me. Just not this person. Just not Percy. Finally I reply, "Sorry Percy. I knew it was a joke. I know what happened to. I like it when people are afraid of me and I don't like it when you are. I gotta go cool down Percy. See you later." As I walk away he shouts out jokingly, "Shouldn't be to hard. I mean its what 0 degrees around you." I laugh for the first time in forever and call back, humoring him, "I know Percy but your wrong. Its actually -32 degrees." After I say it I hear him laugh and I can't wait 'till morning.
Any notes about your characters: Her favorite pastime is tracking and killing monsters/demons.

Last edited by RENO166 on 12/2/2009, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hellafreckledhorses.tumblr.com
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female
Number of posts : 43512
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 2:40 pm

Just a daydreamer? That sort of still makes this character ring Mary-Sue.

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dorkette
Role Playing Addict
Dorkette

Male

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 5:24 pm

I fixed her other flaws. They don't make much sense but they also make the most sense in the world.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Sunshine
Loyal Member
Little Miss Sunshine

Female
Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 5:45 pm

woah. that is one LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG rp example!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crazyme123.tumblr.com/
Dorkette
Role Playing Addict
Dorkette

Male

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 5:56 pm

I know. But I just couldn't stop. Do you like it?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 2:53 pm

Who can she freeze and kill?

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dorkette
Role Playing Addict
Dorkette

Male

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 4:34 pm

Any one. As long as she concentrates/focuses her power to her hands she can freeze/kill/put to sleep anything.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Role Playing Legend
Rachel

Female
Number of posts : 10586
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 9:26 pm

Killing so easily is frightening....... although your character seems to enjoy being scary...

But maybe it would be better if the killing part required a lot of concentration, like DON'T-MAKE-A-SOUND concentration? It just seems like no matter what, if she touches you with powers on she kills you. It would be simple, put them to sleep and then kill them....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nochucknorris.com/
Evimero
Role Playing Legend
Evimero

Male
Number of posts : 11641
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 11:29 pm

Mary Sue. All the way.

How about, killing takes the victim's full cooperation and a whole week to perform :D

Atreyu, Son of Apollo
Leander, Son of Thanatos
Alix, Son of Ares
Torpiliko, Son of Psyche
Iago, Son of Ate
Hesketh, Son of Khonshu
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime12/4/2009, 2:29 pm

Lol. Agreed with Evi.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dorkette
Role Playing Addict
Dorkette

Male

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime12/4/2009, 7:18 pm

What do I need to do? Ya she can kill, but she does'nt enjoy it. She likes frightning NOT deathly. Its also not that easy to consintrate her power. She has to know what shes getting into like a hour before anything happens. And she also can't go forever with her powers concintrated because if she did anything that part of her body touched would die instantly. Also before you ask. when her powers are not concentrated she does freeze anything with in a 5ft radius thats smaller than a dog but she does not kill it. And she IS FRIGHTENED by that power thats why she does not use it exept in extremely EXTREME situations.

Last edited by RENO166 on 12/4/2009, 7:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime12/4/2009, 7:23 pm

Does she, like, need to be in physical contact with her target to use her powers?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dorkette
Role Playing Addict
Dorkette

Male

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime12/4/2009, 7:29 pm

Ya she has to lay that part of her body on the victim. don't lauh at that. she only consintrates it to her hands so she has to lay her hans on him/her
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime12/4/2009, 7:38 pm

OK.

Approved.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dorkette
Role Playing Addict
Dorkette

Male

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Xander son of Hypnos   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime2/22/2010, 5:01 pm

Name:Xander Killer
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Height: 6'9''
Body Type: Normalis Muscularish
Skin Color: Tan
God Parent: Hypnos
Mortal Parent: Rebecca Killer
Country of Origin: USA
Pets: none
Talents: none
Skills: Swordplay
Weapon: Sword/Ring that matches his sisters
Flaws: Will do any thing to protect his sister. Too caring. Bad temper.
Powers(must relate to god parent): Can put living things to sleep
Life Before CHB*: Lived with his mom and sister.He always looked out for Nex. Took the blame for every thing. So When his sister was kicked out of the house he decided it was time to leave home and try to find Camp.
RP Example*: I know she's upset but I don't know what was wrong She wouldn't tell me. "Nex are you okay?" I ask for the tenth time. She answers with a question "Do you know where my pack is?" I cringe as she slams another door, "Yea it's under your bed. You going somewhere?" For once I'm scared of her not for her. "Mom's kicked me out. I have," she looks at her watch "30 seconds to get out." I watch as she walks past me. Down the steps and out the door.
Any notes about your characters: He and Nex are siblings sharing a mother. His power Drains depending on how big the Living thing is. Like a squrrel akes very little where a person takes cuite a bit of effort.

Last edited by RENO166 on 2/25/2010, 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kristal Meth
Retired Admin
The Dancing Queen

Kristal Meth

Female
Number of posts : 5726

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime2/22/2010, 7:01 pm

Life before CHB has to be 5 SENTENCES long and how much does your pwoer drain you?

Tullia, Daughter of Aeolus, 15
Kripa Rashi, Daughter of Iaso, 16
Cloe, Daughter of Gaea, 13
Henry, Son of Eros, 12

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND TUMBLR (: KristalMarie101
Read my stories on FanFiction (: KristalWhitehead
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilighters.forumotion.com/
Dorkette
Role Playing Addict
Dorkette

Male

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime2/22/2010, 7:30 pm

There fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Role Playing Legend
Rachel

Female

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime2/22/2010, 10:15 pm

I thought Hypnos was a titan..... :confused: Not sure though.
Back to top Go down
Dorkette
Role Playing Addict
Dorkette

Male

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime2/23/2010, 6:47 am

No Hypnos is god of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime2/24/2010, 2:37 pm

Hypnos is a god.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dorkette
Role Playing Addict
Dorkette

Male

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime2/25/2010, 4:34 pm

Yes Hypnos is very much a god. I agree with Kendall.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Role Playing Legend
Rachel

Female

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime2/25/2010, 5:17 pm

Oh well. That's why I put "I'm not sure".

Anyway, how much do the powers drain?
Back to top Go down
Dorkette
Role Playing Addict
Dorkette

Male

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime2/25/2010, 5:19 pm

It's under 'any notes about your character.'
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime2/25/2010, 5:27 pm

Add more flaws.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dorkette
Role Playing Addict
Dorkette

Male

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime2/25/2010, 5:37 pm

That better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorky's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorky's characters   Dorky's characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorky's characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-