A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Nemesis
Kendall
6 posters

Eric's Quest

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Eric's Quest - Page 40 Empty Re: Eric's Quest

Post by Jordan 7/11/2012, 11:07 am

"Wow... I'm now glad my Dad pushed me into Track." I thought aloud. I started back, and sprinted forward and leaped, I wasn't able to make it, so I grabbed at Eric's hands in the air, so I wouldn't fall.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 7/11/2012, 2:11 pm

"God dammit," I muttered as the ceiling began to crumble. Did Eric never think things through? Smoking chunks of brick fell to the ground as I sprinted after them, feeling small pieces of brick hitting me in the head. None were smoking or anything, thank Zeus; if they were, I would have grabbed the harpoon and speared Eric through, the idiot. He couldn't have given us more warning to, you know, shield ourselves? Dang it. I was going to punch that kid when I re-- a large chunk of brick, cement, whatever, smacked me on the shoulder. I swore much louder than I'd meant to and grabbed at my right shoulder as I ran towards that ladder, trailing a little behind Katy. I could definitely make that jump, unless another wonderful brick, courtesy of Eric, was going to hit me in the leg.

StupidEricI'mgoingtokillyouohmyZeusnotevenallthegodsinthisworldwouldbeabletosaveyoufromgettingsmackeddowntoTartarusbymeyoulittleidiot. Each step I took jolted my shoulder slightly, sending a wave of pain throughout my shoulder area. Oh gods, if my shoulder was broken, Eric was definitely getting a spear through the eye. I slowed down as I saw Katy jumping, hoping she'd make it before the scarabs managed to close in.

Ophelia ran after the others, jumping over pieces of brick and cement as the ceiling crumbled overhead. Little pieces of brick rained down on her, and some hit hard enough to hurt a little. She'd be fine, though. She ran around the well, so she wouldn't fall in and have a rain of scarabs fall on her head down there, and made her way towards the ladder carefully. "Jump, guys!" she called, as the scarabs slowly began to close in on them and try their hand at climbing over the pieces of brick on the ground.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/11/2012, 2:24 pm

I was able to pull my self up, and looked down at Kendall and the others. "Come on!" I called. I noticed instantly Kendall gripping her shoulder. I focused on her body and worked to hide the pain in her shoulder.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/11/2012, 4:24 pm

Slowly, the pain in my shoulder began to subside -- though, I still held my shoulder for fear of making the injury worse, in case it really was a type of break. I didn't question how it happened, anyway -- for the moment, I didn't care. I jumped at the ladder and, using my right hand, grabbed it successfully. Ow. Ericyouaresodead. I let go of my shoulder for the moment and, careful not to move my right shoulder much, climbed up the ladder and found myself at Katy's feet, gritting my teeth. I stood up properly and held my shoulder, sighing as I looked around. Were we outside or something, or just on another floor of the temple?

Ophelia, a few yards behind Kendall, heard the scuttling of the scarabs and sped up as Kendall made her way up the ladder and out of this floor of the temple. She jumped too, managing to grab one of the lower rungs; her feet were inches above the ground. She hurriedly climbed up after Katy and Kendall.

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 7/11/2012, 4:27 pm

I saw the others and a brick hit Kendall's shoulder"sorry!" I called to her, she would probably kill me later and I wouldn't blame her, I should have warned them.When we all where at the top I dropped a heavy stone over the entrance to the floor, so no scarabs would get through.

ooc:damn computer, I meant to put 3 2 1 everybody cover you're head, but chrome lagged and didn't put that.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/11/2012, 4:38 pm

Ophelia made it to the top before Eric dropped the stone on the entrance, thankfully, but she was relatively unharmed. She dusted brick parts off her shirt and hair, glancing around them. "Where are we?"

I let out a deep breath, shutting my eyes for a moment. My shoulder didn't hurt as much anymore, but I was still going to tear Eric's head off his body and feed it to the scarabs. I opened my eyes to glare at Eric silently, switching the harpoon rope to my left shoulder; if I didn't get my shoulder wrapped or something, the rope holding the harpoon on my back would make my shoulder Hades for me.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/11/2012, 4:42 pm

I looked to Kendall"sorry about you're shoulder, I meant to warn you guys but i guess it slipped my mind, with a bunch of flesh eating scarabs about to devour us".I looked around, the place was lit up and there was a tomb with 6 glowing pearls for the eyes of a Egyptian deity"I'm guessing those are the pearls" I said looking over to them.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/11/2012, 4:44 pm

"Yeah, sure -- if the scarabs don't kill us, maybe the chunks of brick will," I muttered bitterly, rubbing my shoulder. Yep. When I got the chance, I was going to punch Eric in the face with my good arm. "Grab the pearls and let's go," I told him, frowning at the pearls. There would probably be traps or something on our way out; a small part of me hoped Eric would get hit in the face with something.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/11/2012, 4:47 pm

I nodded and walked over to the tomb and tried to take the pearls out, but they where stuck, I tried harder and harder but then something launched me into the wall"ow, what the hell?"

ooc:Kenny, wanna rp the spirit that is in the tomb, their was a riddle on the map that they have to answer to get the pearls.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/11/2012, 4:49 pm

ooc: Tell me what the riddle is and sure.

bic:

I snorted in laughter when Eric got launched into the wall. Serves you right, but I'm still gonna punch you to Tartarus. The pearls were stuck, huh? Then there definitely was a catch, added on to our trap-filled escape at the end of this little treasure hunt.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/11/2012, 4:53 pm

ooc: thou who walks the plains of wheat, shal receive the jewels of dreams, though the map cut of 'Dreams' from the riddle.

bic:"What the hell?" I said looking at the spirit, maybe it was a riddle to get the pearls, like the map said.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/11/2012, 4:57 pm

The spirit popped out when Eric got launched into the wall, scratching his chin as he frowned at the intruders. Oh, a bunch of kids. Okay then, this should be fun. "Solve my riddle, and you shall receive the pearls as your reward." Clearing his throat, the spirit intoned: "Thou who walks the plains of wheat, shall receive the jewels of...."

Ophelia frowned, stroking her chin as she thought of the riddle. Jewels of what? Queen Elizabeth? No, that couldn't be it, these jewels were far older than her....
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/11/2012, 5:04 pm

I looked at the spirit,I could only see it as a translucent blue figure, kinda like Stross"um, sea?".
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/11/2012, 5:15 pm

The spirit snorted, waving his hand dismissively at Eric. "No, stupid boy. That's too obvious."

I yawned, glancing around the room. Well, it was nice compared to the lower level of the temple -- no scarabs as far as I could see. And no flying chunks of brick, either, from a poorly planned escape route.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/11/2012, 5:19 pm

"Can we know what the pearls do?" I asked the spirit.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/11/2012, 5:25 pm

The spirit folded his arms across his ghostly chest, scanning the room slowly with his translucent eyes. "Well, what is the point of this quest of yours?"

-------

http://www.camphalfblood.org/viewtopic.forum?t=12270

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 5:06 am