A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Bryce's Bunk

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Bryce's Bunk Empty Bryce's Bunk

Post by Jordan 3/13/2012, 1:22 pm

I flopped on an empty bunk and sighed. A lot had happened today. I was partially eaten by a hell hound. Got drugged by a satyr. Met a man horse hybrid. Met a god. Was claimed by the goddess of War Cry. Watched a guy build a sword and shield. Used the sword and shield to attack a dummy... I yawned it was a long day, my limbs ached and this bed wasn't comfortable enough... but it would have to do. I began to drift to off into sleep but stopped myself. I haven't eaten in a while. I stood and walked out of the cabin to find some food.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Bryce's Bunk Empty Re: Bryce's Bunk

Post by Jordan 11/7/2012, 6:28 pm

Bryce walked into his cabin with Acacia and rested his sword on a table next to his bunk. Bryce could already feel heat returning to his fingers and sat on his bunk. "So it's not much, but it's home." Bryce smiled, patting the open spot on his mattress.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female
    Number of posts : 896
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post by lillylillypad 11/7/2012, 10:09 pm

Hesitantly, I sit next to Bryce. "It's nice," say. then immediately feel stupid.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/8/2012, 6:34 pm

Bryce smiled, feeling excited for some reason. "Sorry I freaked out and left the forest in a rush, I was feeling paranoid there." Bryce said folding his hands in his lap.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 11/8/2012, 6:39 pm

I smile at him. "Don't worry, it's fine." I turn to face Bryce. "So, where do we go from here?" OOh, Buffy quote! From that one episodoe, with the singing. Once More With Feeling.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/8/2012, 6:42 pm

"Um..." Bryce managed, his voice cracked, and his cheeks turned red, slightly from embarrassment. And also... well he was hanging out with a really pretty girl who wanted somewhere to go, and not like to the mess hall. He had an idea, but he wasn't exactly sure what she was thinking... but she knew what he was... GAH. Just don't think about it, just keep cool.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 11/8/2012, 6:47 pm

I can't help but hear Byrce's thoughts, and smile a bit. "Since I know you're wondering, I am curently thinking about the totally awesome Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference I ust made," I tell him with a slight smile.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/8/2012, 6:49 pm

"Oh my gods! I can't believe I missed that reference!" Bryce exclaimed. And he called himself a comic book nerd? Jeez. It was that one episode with the singing! Though, Bryce wasn't really a big fan of singing... probably because he couldn't.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 11/8/2012, 6:53 pm

"Yeah, that epispode, Oncce More With Feeling," I say entuasticcally. "And that really fabulus song at the end, that Dawn starts singing? I just love the music for the episode. I have the soundtrack on my ipod." i pause, and look at Bryce. "I feel like such a nerd, admitting to that."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/9/2012, 4:51 pm

Bryce shrugged, "I feel like such a nerd." He flashed a smiled and stood quickly, "Oh, let me show you something." Bryce flopped on the floor and reached for a cardboard box that rested under his bunk. Bryce emerged and sat on the bunk again, the box rested in his lap. "If you think you're a nerd, see this." Bryce opened the box and carefully removed its contents. "I think there are about forty comic books here. My dad sent them to me a few days after I got here." He admitted sheepishly, "I thought I'd let you know I was kind of a big nerd, before we got to far." Bryce said, his face growing red.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 11/9/2012, 5:20 pm

I smile at him. "Wow! I will freely admit to not being much of a comic book fan, but I am really in to all sorts of nerdy tvshows. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Merlin, Sherlock, Doctor Who.." I trail off. Will he even know what Doctor Who is?
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/9/2012, 5:31 pm

"Oh I haven't really seen those shows." Bryce lied, and paused. "Ten. But yeah, I really like comic books, and movies... and cartoons and stuff." He explained and paused again, "nine. Oh, and video games, I'm just a nerd all around." He smiled. "Eight." Bryce looked to the floor and frowned, "do you have two shadows? Seven." Bryce asked and smiled. He loved Doctor Who, he hoped she would get the references.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 11/9/2012, 5:48 pm

"Is there something in your eye?" I ask with an evil grin. "Oh My Gods, you're a Whovian! Alyons- y! Although, I have one sort of comic I read. It's this web comic called Homestuck. It's totally bizarre, but srtrangely addicting."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/9/2012, 5:54 pm

Bryce smiled, Acacia was becoming cooler and cooler. "I've heard of Homestuck, but I've never really gotten into it." Bryce admitted, "I see people making people with the orange horns, like the trolls have, but other than that, I haven't seen much of it."
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 11/9/2012, 5:57 pm

"Oh gods, the trolls! I haven't actually met all 12 of them yet- I'm not that far along. But what ai've seen, i've really liked. I had a friend back home who was really into Homestuck, and he got me into it to. Well, actually, he was one of my only friends. But yeah. He told me about all of th trolls, and all their names, but I forgot them all. They all have really weird names and stuff." I pause for breath. "Ok, I'm done obsessing. I really need to read more, but i can't get online to do so."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/9/2012, 6:03 pm

Bryce smiled, "I obsess a lot, it's okay. And you could probably go to the Athena, or Hephaestus cabin, I think they have wi-fi there." Bryce said looking at the covers of his comics. "It's cool having someone to geek with, I haven't met anyone else here who likes Doctor Who."
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 11/9/2012, 6:08 pm

"Well, then it's a good thing we met. I geek all the time. In fanct, most people think I'm a little weird. But then, the telepathy doesn't help that impression."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/11/2012, 5:12 pm

Bryce shrugged, "Most half-bloods are weird. I'm weird, I know. It's hard to believe isn't it?" Bryce asked with a playful smile. He was never against teasing himself, he knew he was weird, he didn't mind having a laugh about himself.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 11/12/2012, 10:34 am

I smile sweetly at him. "Well, it's good to know. I make it a policy not to hang out with normal people." Gods help me, I'm actually trying to flirt with him!
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/15/2012, 7:22 pm

Bryce laughed. "What do normal people even talk about?" Bryce wondered , without Doctor Who, and cartoons, what was there to talk about? Bryce sucked when it came to relationships, he remained oblivious to Acacia's "advances".

OOC: Sorry, I've been pretty busy lately.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 11/15/2012, 8:11 pm

I laugh. "I wouldn't know what normal people talk about. remember? i make it a policy to never hang out with normal people." Am I still flirting with him? I'm not even sure anymore. Is he not responding to my flirting because I'm not good at it and he doesn't reconize it as such, or because he's not all that interested. Relationships are too hard for my poor nerd brain to figure out.

ooc: lolz. that makes two of us.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/16/2012, 6:01 pm

Bryce stopped laughing and smiled at Acacia. He liked her. And she liked him... So where was this going to go? He didn't know how to function well in relationships, but he'd seen plenty of romance movies with his dad's girlfriend, he must have learned something from them right? "Get awesome abs, and go EVERYWHERE shirtless." Bryce thought about this, and pushed it away, he wasn't that confident, and wasn't a werewolf. Bryce just sighed and let his heart control him. He turned to Acacia and moved forward quickly and pressed his lips to her's.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 11/16/2012, 6:03 pm

I was starting to laugh at the mental image of Bryce as a werewolf, when he stunned me by kissing me. Oh. Ok. My brain momentairly stops working.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/16/2012, 6:10 pm

Bryce pulled away after a few seconds and blushed. "Sorry. Was that okay? Or like, out of line?" Bryce asked quickly, his face a brighter red than Edward Cullen's hair. Bryce felt nervous now, knowing how frustrated Edward felt when he couldn't read Bella's--- STOP. That's enough Twilight references. He would scold his dad for picking a girlfriend who liked those movies...
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 11/16/2012, 6:12 pm

"No, no, it was just... unexpected," I say. "It's not like I have anything to compare it to..." Oh gods, did I just say that?? Why? And what's with all his twilight thought processes? I bet there's some kind of interesting story behind that, becaue Bryce just doesn't seem the type. On the other hand, I don't really think this is the time to ask...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 8:12 am