A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
The Gaurdian
Dylansacrament6
-Chris-
daddeme
Perca
Lady Reyna
Alpha Wolf
Blaze
Kendall
Mason
Dez the Soul Reaver
Gormakid
16 posters

Making Weapons

The Gaurdian
    The Gaurdian

Female
    Number of posts : 494
    Registration date : 2012-03-24

Making Weapons - Page 8 Empty Re: Making Weapons

Post by The Gaurdian 9/29/2012, 5:13 pm

I look at the hot thing that looked like a stove and i grabbed a piece of metal and watched the metal melt down as I turned the machine on. I waited a moment and turned the hot thing off. I reached out to take the metal that had melted when I felt how hot the metal was. I cried out,"Oww! My hand! It Hurts! Dorian!!"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 9/30/2012, 12:22 pm

I face-palmed, shaking my head at Brandon slowly. Gods, what an idiot; how did I even get stuck with him? "Dude, you're supposed to be careful. Not all kids of Vulcan are fire-proof; I thought you'd know better, being, like, a son of Vulcan and all."
    The Gaurdian
    The Gaurdian

Female

Post by The Gaurdian 10/1/2012, 3:18 am

"no one told me! It HURTS!!! HELP!! DORIAN!!" I yell in indignation and pain
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/2/2012, 5:41 pm

I rolled my eyes and gestured him to follow me; there was a barrel of water outside to add to the metal-cooling water vat in the armory, so I guessed we could use that.
    The Gaurdian
    The Gaurdian

Female

Post by The Gaurdian 10/2/2012, 8:47 pm

I followed Dorian and dipped my hands in the cool water."thanks Dorian,"I mutter, slightly embarrassed.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/3/2012, 3:15 pm

"You're welcome," I mumbled, leaning against the wall next to the barrel. "Next time, be more careful. You're not going to be able to train properly for a few days, unless we get you some nectar."
    The Gaurdian
    The Gaurdian

Female

Post by The Gaurdian 10/4/2012, 1:31 am

"isn't nectar the stuff you get from flowers," I asked, utterly confused
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/4/2012, 3:12 pm

"Ah, no. There's another version -- the godly version. It heals demigods and all...." Apparently, nobody's told Brandon about it. I sighed, trying to remember if I had a flask of nectar in my bunk area. "Unless you want to sit here with a burnt hand?"
    The Gaurdian
    The Gaurdian

Female

Post by The Gaurdian 10/4/2012, 11:05 pm

"uh... Lets go find some nectar," i annouced
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/5/2012, 1:15 pm

I sighed, half-shrugging as I stood up straight again. "Well, there's sort of a problem with that -- I don't know where they keep any extra nectar around here."
    The Gaurdian
    The Gaurdian

Female

Post by The Gaurdian 10/5/2012, 9:02 pm

"So what do we do? Wait here and I keep trying to build stuff and you go doze off,"I added.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/6/2012, 12:04 pm

"Well, I guess we can look.... Maybe they have some nectar in the Mess Hall?" I sighed, gesturing for Brandon to follow me. "Can't leave you with burnt hands around here."

Last edited by Kendall on 10/8/2012, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Gaurdian
    The Gaurdian

Female

Post by The Gaurdian 10/7/2012, 11:21 pm

Ooc:change colour
    "Uh... sure, i guess,' i mumble ,'
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/8/2012, 12:56 pm

ooc: Oops. Thanks.

bic:

"Well, let's go, then." I gestured for Brandon to follow me again, and then I began to stroll towards the Mess Hall in the distance. Hm. Maybe I should get something to eat, too....
    The Gaurdian
    The Gaurdian

Female

Post by The Gaurdian 10/8/2012, 9:28 pm

I followed Dorian thankful for him and his big help.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/17/2013, 9:04 pm

As soon as Lucy opened the door to the armory, she had to reel back and stand to the side, one hand keeping the door open -- why the heck was it so damned hot in there? She peered in, waving her hand in front of her face to fan it; somebody had used the furnace and then shut the door. Idiots. You leave the door open when you're done, somebody could get heatstroke in there.

Lucy, clad in a pair of shorts and her Camp Jupiter t-shirt, had felt that these garments were enough to keep her from sweating like a pig -- and, of course, she was wrong. The weather in camp still overcame that to make a sheen of sweat appear on her face and make her extremely uncomfortable. It was absolutely disgusting out here; she hated the weather in this place sometimes. Steeling herself, she jammed a wooden wedge under the door and stepped inside, breathing in deep -- ugh. It felt like she could barely breathe in here.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 7/17/2013, 9:21 pm

Jill already saw that the armory was scorching on the inside, from the smoke that came out...three minutes ago. It was still smoking. Should she have checked earlier? Maybe. Could somebody get headstroke? Yes. Was anyone in there? She didn't know. The daughter of Aurora used her hand to blow the dust away as she glanced around the room, looking for anyone. Jill did notice someone. A familiar figure. "Hey Lucy!" Jill said, but before she realized that she was still in smoke and to close her mouth, she coughed a few times.

Jill stepped out of the smoke and saw Lucy. Good. That would've been awkward if that had been someone else. Jill was all decked out in her Camp Jupier t-shirt and jean shorts, so it wasn't really that hot for her, but for anyone unfortunate who came in with the wrong clothing, well, let's just say that they might've fainted or so. For the love of Jupiter, it was hot in here... She thought, sweat falling off her face as she wiped her forehead.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/17/2013, 9:43 pm

"Oh, hey, Jill. Long time no see -- you okay? What were you doing in that smoke?" Lucy frowned into the armory, trying to get herself used to the heat inside this place. Normally she avoided it on account of the poor ventilation and the claustrophobia that would pop up whenever she walked inside, but she had to sharpen her sword so she could practice properly. She'd tried putting it off for a while, but now on this pleasant day she had absolutely nothing to do and had to force herself out of bed and on the path to the armory. It was a horrible feeling, knowing you had to do something but could still try to put it off -- she was a true procrastinator, although her superiors would probably hate to know that. Everything had to be in perfect condition with them, as the Romans were a "noble" people and wanted to always look and be at their best. If that were true, they'd at least make a bigger armory.

Lucy tried not to breathe in too deeply; warm air felt like no air at all to her lungs. With the palm of her hand, she wiped some sweat off her forehead and focused her eyes on Jill. Last time she'd seen her, the three of them -- Crius (where was he now?), Jill, and Lucy -- had been wandering the forum together, but that seemed like a really long time ago. She hoped that she hadn't slept too long or anything, she had heard rumors of people hibernating for weeks on end around camp.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/28/2013, 7:27 pm

Jillian Grace Iraneno

Jill stopped coughing and looked back up at Lucy. "Yeah," She coughed again, "I'm fine," Another cough. "God. This place needs to be made larger or something. You can barely fit four people in here," She said. "How are you?" She said, coughing one last time. She also should've brought a sweatband or something to wipe the sweat off. I mean, who controls the weather here? It's almost the end of summer and the sun is still shining. At ninety degrees Fahrenheit everyday. And that was only average. She hated hot temperatures. Being a daughter of Aurora, she usually likes the coolness of the dawn. During the afternoon, she was usually in her room or shooting targets, trying to get away from the hotness. She needed to find out who controls the weather. And quick. If it was Octavian, she would be about this close to strangling him, but she couldn't, as he was "important."

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/28/2013, 11:59 pm

"I'm swell, just sweating buckets and inhaling hot air and all. No biggie, I guess." Lucy inhaled through her nostrils and exhaled through her mouth, hating the stiflingly hot air in here and begging some god of the wind to send cool breezes in somehow -- she just wanted to leave the place as soon as possible, if she didn't faint first from heatstroke. Her shirt clung to her in a very uncomfortable way, glued to her armpits and sides by the sweat forming on her. Gods. "You wanna... you wanna go outside and stand by the door or something? Better than being entirely inside, at least the breeze can actually reach us out there."

Lucy had her hand on her sword hilt, not because she was thinking of chopping Jill's head off but because she was still intent on sharpening it; the weather and the armory heat combined were a bit off-putting, but she couldn't delay that chore for too long. She had to practice for this war thing, if she wanted to survive it.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 9/3/2013, 1:50 pm

Jill shrugged. "I'll just leave you to...fixing your sword. I have to go anyways. See you around, I guess. I'm going to go visit my dad and stay for the summer or so," She said, walking out of the armory.
    wolfkillerjr
    wolfkillerjr

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2015-11-14

Post by wolfkillerjr 11/15/2015, 6:10 am

i need a wepon and a sheald how can i make them?
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 11/15/2015, 8:20 am

Please do not post in the RP areas without an approved character. The fact that you have multiple threads posted on by the time I logged on is the only reason you are getting four warnings.

Take the time to go read the Rules, then hop over to Character Forms and create a character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 1:09 pm