A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Dorian's Bunk

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Dorian's Bunk Empty Dorian's Bunk

Post by Kendall 4/3/2012, 7:20 pm

I walked in, popping another mint in my mouth after finishing my other one. I rummaged through my little chest of belongings, finding my copy of The Hunger Games. Plopping myself down on my bunk, I opened up to my bookmarked page and began to read, having a bit of difficulty thanks to my dyslexia..
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Dorian's Bunk Empty Re: Dorian's Bunk

Post by Kendall 4/5/2012, 1:32 pm

I yawned, shutting the book. Well, I was finally done... And Katniss was definitely an idiot. I popped another mint into my mouth, put the book away, and left the barracks.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/21/2012, 9:45 pm

I walked back in and found my copy of Catching Fire, flipping to the first page. I sat down on my bunk and began to read it, staring at the page to decipher it due to my dyslexia.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/8/2012, 10:01 pm

After about thirty pages of a nonstop headache, I put the bookmark in the book and shut it, sighing. I needed some water or something, it was ridiculously warm today. Rubbing my forehead with one hand, I threw the book (gently) onto my bunk and walked out of the barracks.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/3/2012, 1:40 pm

I walked into the barracks, stretching my arms as I approached my bunk. I always made my bunk to avoid the wrath of the Centurions, but I never had to at home; Mom and Dad weren't sticklers for order, though they did appreciate it when I picked up after myself at home. I took off my shoes and slipped into bed, falling asleep after a few minutes of shut eyes and darkness.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/8/2015, 2:38 pm

[THE DAY AFTER THE COFFEE THING YAY]

Well, Dorian had thought yesterday he didn't have anything to do -- after all, that's what his superior had told him regarding his chore schedule. But then a girl had gotten ill, so he couldn't really say no to being a substitute for her or else he'd be on thin ice with his high-ups for the rest of the year.

At the very least, though, the girl's schedule was light; Dorian got done by noon and then went straight back to his bunk, wondering briefly if Gunther had decided to drop by early. They hadn't even set up an actual time, and like with every appointment he'd ever had, he was probably late. As he reached his bunk, he looked around for the other boy.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 11/8/2015, 8:39 pm

Dorian's Bunk Tumblr_ly6gg9nkSd1r0uo8so2_500

The son of Veritas had to admit to himself that he found the legacy of Mefitis attractive. Of course he wasn't going to say anything directly about it, well, not yet anyway. That afternoon he had to stand guard at the tunnel along with another Roman legionnaire. He didn't know who however.

So now it was the day after and Günther wanted to swing by and talk to him. He was wearing a purple SPQR t-shirt, gray jeans, and, of course, his black beanie. "Hallo, Dorian." He greeted in German, walking up to the other guy's bunk from the side. "How are you?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/8/2015, 9:03 pm

"Oh, hey dude." Dorian, sitting there on his bunk in a pair of blue jeans and a gray sweatshirt, had sort of just been reading an old People Magazine edition he'd found the other day on a bench in New Rome when Gunther came by. He didn't really like such trash so much, but it passed the time and at least kept him up to date on whatever the hell was happening in the outside world since the internet and cell phones were usually out of the question in camp. Hopefully the son of Veritas shared the same opinion so they could mock its contents together, or else Dorian suspected he'd be subject to some more slightly awkward conversation today. "I'm fine, just finished some chores and s***. What were we supposed to do today?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/9/2015, 3:17 pm

He gave a little wave. "How are you? I like your sweatshirt. Gray is my favorite color." Günther smiled some before sitting on the foot of the other guy's bed. The legionnaire noticed the People Magazine, smirking to himself. The amount of bullshit that was laden upon those pages was almost too much to handle. [color=silver]"That sounds...boring."[/olor] Damn this curse. "Oh we were going to b*tch about camp life and such."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/9/2015, 7:31 pm

"Ah?" Well, it didn't take a nuclear physicist to know that doing that here was probably a bad idea. But Dorian hadn't seen any of his superiors lurking about, so maybe they were out doing their own chores and getting yelled at by their own high-ups the way they yelled at the legionnaires in the barracks. With a sigh, he shoved the magazine under his pillow for later reading. "Well, keep your voice down, I don't think I'd like a centurion or whatever walking in. You start, and maybe we'll plan something else for later."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/11/2015, 2:48 pm

Gunther agreed to that. "Okay. Even though I'm the Tesserarius of the third, it doesn't mean I cant get in trouble like everyone else." He scratched the back of his neck. "But just to be safe we probably shouldn't talk about it at all. Maybe that could be done somewhere else. Like a restaurant or something." He shrugged his shoulders, having a light blush to his face. The son of Veritas cleared his throat. "Uh, anyways, uh. What type of weapon do you use?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/13/2015, 4:12 pm

Huh. He hadn't known this guy was the Tesserarius. The fact that Gunther was willing at all to disrespect the Legion by wanting to complain about it was surprising to the legacy of Mefitis, who frankly thought most of his superiors were strict no-nonsense warriors, the type who couldn't tell the difference between fun and chores.

A restaurant. Really. Dorian wasn't too sure what Gunther's intentions were with that, but he let the notion pass by without a comment as he replied to his last, rather random question: "Gladius. How about you? You look like a sword guy too." Was it weird that the son of Veritas was blushing? Maybe it was rather warm in the barracks today, or it could be the lighting, he couldn't tell.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/14/2015, 3:59 pm

"I actually use a mace. I know it's not really a traditional Roman weapon, but it works for me. It's useful when wanting to beat the truth out of people." Of course Günther was kidding. He would never do that to someone- beat the truth out of them. He gave a glance around the cohort before turning his attention back to Dorian. "So, what do you do for fun?" The son of Veritas asked curiously.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/16/2015, 5:39 pm

"Ah, a mace? For a second there I thought you were talking about the spray stuff, and then I wondered how you got to be Tesserarius like that." Dorian didn't and wouldn't have necessarily thought that was bada** -- more like he would have thought Gunther had cheated his way to that position in the first place. (This theory was shot to pieces by the fact that Dorian remembered he didn't like to tell lies -- or couldn't, anyway.) "Normally I just sort of wander around camp or New Rome, take in the sites, judge people. Sometimes I train without someone needing to poke me to do it, but that's not a lot. I read. Bike a bit. Feed... birds."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/21/2015, 7:40 pm

Günther smirked at him, shaking his head slowly. "Well that would help, wouldn't it?" He could imagine himself spraying his enemies in the face with mace then walking away with a calm expression on his face. The thought made him laugh a little outside. "That sounds peaceful. I usually read, train, and...well think. I'm a big thinker I guess. We should judge people sometime. Or bike."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/22/2015, 5:52 pm

"Sounds nice -- but my bike chain broke a few weeks ago. Haven't gotten around to getting a Vulcan kid to fix it yet, so I'm stuck walking. At least in this weather it's too cold to ride around, anyway." Did he even know any Vulcan kids? Probably not. But Dorian was sure he could find some lurking around the armory or one of the craftsman shops in New Rome, or he could just buy a new one altogether if he could find a bike shop. He wasn't too sure, since not that many people rode bikes around; it was easier to walk on foot, especially since it could get pretty crowded around here.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/4/2015, 12:34 pm

The son of Veritas nodded his head slowly in understanding before folding his arms over his chest. He looked over the third cohort with a sigh, trying his hardest not to eavesdrop on other people's conversation. It was hard for him to do since he loved doing it. Listening out for lies other people told was another one of his hobbies.

"Well, then maybe some other time then, Ja?" Günther hadn't rode a bike in months.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/7/2015, 7:18 pm

"Fine by me. Maybe we could actually get leave to go outside of camp for a few hours, I hear the trails in San Fran are pretty decent." It was probably better than New York, anyway -- but Dorian's impressions of San Francisco were more based around "Full House" than anything. He hadn't gone outside of camp much except to find an airport to go home for a bit whenever he could persuade one of his superiors to let him out of this stifling camp to go see his parents. With a yawn, he leaned back against the post of his bed, shifting his sheets up to keep them from touching the floor.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/8/2015, 3:20 am

Gunther smiled at a bit. "That actually sounds like a good idea." He turned his attention to his shoes, noticing some dirt had gotten on them. Probably from earlier in the day. The sixteen year old Roman demigod sighed lightly. "You aren't tired are you?" He asked Dorian.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/11/2015, 3:09 pm

"We wake up at the buttcrack of dawn almost every day -- you'd think I'd get used to it after a while." Dorian cracked a smile at the son of Veritas and then moved forward so he was sitting on the edge of his bed, where his shoes lay on their sides on the floor. At least Gunther wasn't gonna nag him about being unorganized or whatever. "You wanna go grab lunch at the mess hall? I haven't eaten for hours."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/12/2015, 10:07 pm

Gunther-Klaus couldn't help but to snicker at Dorian's very true statement. That was one of few things he could do without living in Camp Jupiter. "Some things you can't get used to, I guess." He smirked before letting out a calmed sigh. The legionnaire watched the other move to the edge of the bed. "Oh, sure. I would like that." To be honest, he wasn't all that hungry, but if it meant spending some additional time with Dorian then why the hell not?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/23/2015, 8:57 pm

[ooc: oi sorry for the late reply i had finals and then winter break just came around a few days ago. so sorry.]

"Alrighty then. Just let me...." Reaching down to snatch up a show, Dorian pulled it onto his foot and tightened the slightly graying (from dirt, probably) laces before pulling on the other one perfectly fine. Putting his feet down, he stood up and readjusted his shirt before looking back at Gunther. "Let's party, then. I hope they haven't run out of chocolate pudding; they did last week and I've been so traumatized since."

[ooc: i'll start a new topic after you reply]
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/25/2015, 3:09 pm

[ooc: No problem in the slightest, also, Merry Christmas!]

BIC: Günther got off of his bunk once he noticed that Dorian was putting on his shoes. He watched the grandson of Mefitis get himself together before nodding his head. "Alright, then." He gave him a smile. "I hope they don't run out of that either even though I don't really like chocolate pudding. Well, I like it depending. The legionnaire shrugged his shoulders, heading out of the barrack with his new friend.

OOC2: Okie doke.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 5:48 am