A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Meridia's Home

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Meridia's Home Empty Meridia's Home

Post by Jordan 4/7/2012, 9:36 pm

OOC: Before anyone objects, Danny said that I'm allowed.
    BIC:

I hobbled through the forest slowly, leaning heavily on my staff. The sky was darkening quickly and I hadn't found a decent place to stay the night. I laughed at myself, I thought for a second about going back and staying in the Hecate cabin... and for what? To get laughed at? Ridiculed? Discriminated? No. To my surprise, I found a cabin buried in the woods. I smiled and walked up the stone steps to the dusty, abandoned cabin. "Perfect." I growled. I opened the door and walked inside, glancing around the room. It needed a bit of a clean up... I slammed the butt of my staff on the floor and let my power flow through it. The force washed over the floor and sent the dust outward. I opened my bag and lifted several dozen candles from it. I flicked my hands forward and dispersed them quickly around the room. They rested on shelves, tables and the floor. I snapped my fingers and the wicks of the candles instantly ignited. I smiled and walked over to an empty bunk. I slowly sank onto the bed and laid my staff on the floor. This will be my new home, I decided quickly, and no one will take it away from me... I shifted back on the bed and closed my eyes.

Meridia's Home Empty Re: Meridia's Home

Post by Guest 11/20/2013, 4:14 pm

"Hi!!!"I said as somone layer on the bunk on top of me.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 11/20/2013, 7:50 pm

ooc: Bob, please state your character went in and left a place before posting in another section with said character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 1:04 pm